• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

ItsOver

Keep libtards crying AND drunk.  Vote Trump. :)

"'I love you!': Las Vegas voter gets emotional after meeting Biden..

While visiting a caucus site in Las Vegas, Biden was greeted by supporters including Tina Edwards, a retiree, who became overwhelmed with emotions when she saw Biden. “Mr. Joe Biden! I love you! Oh my goodness,” she said before embracing him and crying.

After her emotional encounter with Biden, Edwards told reporters off-camera that the former VP needs "to be my president" because she doesn’t "want to have to go through another four years of drinking" with President Donald Trump."

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 22, 2020, 04:12:48 PM
Someone’s officially senile now. ;)

I don't know, he was a big Bush and McCain supporter, so this doesn't really shock me

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Liberace! on February 22, 2020, 04:21:14 PM
I don't know, he was a big Bush and McCain supporter, so this doesn't really shock me

Exactly. He was never a real conservative but just played one on TV because it was advantageous to his career and his tough guy image.

ItsOver

Plus this magic underwear wearing rat fink

My apologies to BG's rat fink.

starrmtn001

One thing I love about you, Michael, is that you support our President.  I trust that you still do.

AZZERAE

Quote from: starrmtn001 on February 23, 2020, 01:23:48 AM
One thing I love about you, Michael, is that you support our President.

You've inspired the creation of a thread: "1000 Things I Love About Lee" (or hate).

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: starrmtn001 on February 23, 2020, 01:23:48 AM
One thing I love about you, Michael, is that you support our President.  I trust that you still do.

Unfailingly.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on February 24, 2020, 01:35:53 PM
Not a cult.

A cult is when you believe things that aren’t reasonable because you’re really into the personality of a leader. Like when you believed Hillary about her emails or Russian collusion. They’re still pushing that one despite being proven wrong.  ::) ::)

albrecht

Often the outrage of the Democrats is funny and silly but sometimes they are so unhinged they get very violent. This couple tried to run over some kids ranting about Trump and bragging about faking a hate crime and, being geniuses, filmed it. 

https://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/y-all-scared-just-like-your-president-teen-trump-supporters/article_18ead463-9450-5968-8ef2-91683b2bd6c6.html

https://twitter.com/fox32news/status/1230935217826942976?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

whoozit

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: analog kid on February 24, 2020, 01:35:53 PM
Not a cult.

Cult shmult.  Your political posts are generally beneath me, but I'll respond this one time.  If a guy runs for president for the purpose of securing the border, renegotiating trade deals, pruning federal regulations, cutting taxes for both my employer and me, ending presidential apology tours, and generally pissing off every SJW/MSM/globalist cunt as far as the eye can see, yeah, he's gonna get my vote.

analog kid

Quote from: Liberace! on February 24, 2020, 08:57:49 PM
Cult shmult.  Your political posts are generally beneath me, but I'll respond this one time.  If a guy runs for president for the purpose of securing the border, renegotiating trade deals, pruning federal regulations, cutting taxes for both my employer and me, ending presidential apology tours, and generally pissing off every SJW/MSM/globalist cunt as far as the eye can see, yeah, he's gonna get my vote.

I don't usually respond to people here in political discussions, because you're incapable of having an honest discussion, but all those things are currently snakebit. Except the latter two, which are meaningless canards. But good luck with your orange calf, smart guy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on February 24, 2020, 09:56:07 PM
I don't usually respond to people here in political discussions, because you're incapable of having an honest discussion, but all those things are currently snakebit. Except the latter two, which are meaningless canards. But good luck with your orange calf, smart guy.

Snakebit?! ???

Kidnostad3

Quote from: analog kid on February 24, 2020, 09:56:07 PM

Hold onâ€"“Snakebit”?  Is it possible you are unaware of the internecine blood bath going on among the Democrat candidates that provides Trump with sufficient negative talking points to win the next four presidential elections; the dissatisfaction with, if not outright rejection of, the entire field of Dem candidates as offering no hope of beating Trump as expressed by most of the heretofore dependably supportive and sickeningly complementary MSM talking heads; and, the general disarray and ineffectiveness of the Dem leadership whose tone deaf bumbling has resulted in a splintering of the party faithful into narrowly focused and combative interest groups which is sure to make the Parties upcoming convention a shit show that will make the 1968 Democrat National convention look like a love-in.  Why do I ask you a question that presupposes that you possess any degree of awareness or discernment or would know the meaning of snakebit.  You’re the fat-mouthed liberal who reminds us with your every post that there’s no fixing stupid. 

WOTR

Quote from: whoozit on February 24, 2020, 05:49:16 PM
Inthink Trump forgot his traditional Indian garb unlike the leader in northern North America.

How fucking disrespectful of him. Can you imagine visiting India and not taking the opportunity to play dress-up? Next that inconsiderate bastard will forget his blackface make-up when visiting Africa.  >:(

And I suppose you are going to tell me that he does not have the common courtesy of wearing a traditional headdress when campaigning at home?  (Added for those of you who have not had the honour of seeing this picture of Gumistiyi- "the one who keeps trying.")

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on February 25, 2020, 12:45:15 AM
How fucking disrespectful of him. Can you imagine visiting India and not taking the opportunity to play dress-up? Next that inconsiderate bastard will forget his blackface make-up when visiting Africa.  >:(

And I suppose you are going to tell me that he does not have the common Courtney of wearing a traditional headdress when campaigning at home?  (Added for those of you who have not had the honour of seeing this picture of "the one who keeps trying."

At some point in life doesn't one grow up from Halloween, Mardi Gras, or Frat parties regalia and costumes? Or in The Great White North you get to continue on the tax payer's dime? Seems like good times up there...hockey, drunken racist costume parties, and if you do crack as a politician it can be excused "because I was drunk."

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on February 25, 2020, 01:00:13 AM

...and if you do crack as a politician it can be excused "because I was drunk."

Come on. That was the closest that we ever elected to Trump. And it was in Ontario, of all places.  :)

Dr. MD MD

President Trump is suing the NYT for defamation over the Russian collusion story. ;D