• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 16, 2020, 02:19:50 PM
President Trumps motorcade leading the pace lap of the Daytona 500 it’s hysterical!

The crowd was totally into this it and him. I even heard a few different people shout out We love you, sir!

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 16, 2020, 02:29:52 PM
The crowd was totally into this it and him. I even heard a few different people shout out We love you, sir!

sanders can lead the parade to the welfare office.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 16, 2020, 02:33:38 PM
sanders can lead the parade to the welfare office.

Employment numbers are up.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 16, 2020, 02:19:50 PM
President Trumps motorcade leading the pace lap of the Daytona 500 it’s hysterical!

ItsOver

The Prez arrives at Daytona with style.  8)

analog kid

Quote from: ItsOver on February 16, 2020, 05:35:48 PM
The Prez arrives at Daytona with style.  8)

And that style is gaudy televangelist.

ItsOver

Quote from: pate on February 16, 2020, 05:29:15 PM
Someone should write Obama a "Thank you note" for the soon to be two-term Trump Presidency!

We'll let the anal kid handle that. ;)

Gd5150

anal kid shows off his ability to cut and paste

Stand up for anal kid!

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 16, 2020, 06:01:23 PM
anal kid shows off his ability to cut and paste

Stand up for anal kid!

LOL.  He's just anal about it, of course.

analog kid

"Pardon the Swamp" doesn't have the same ring to it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on February 19, 2020, 04:57:54 PM
"Pardon the Swamp" doesn't have the same ring to it.

It’s a shame that McCabe get’s to skate for his treason.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 19, 2020, 05:03:28 PM
It’s a shame that McCabe get’s to skate for his treason.
I just laughed because when Obama did it he couldn't even get it done correctly! They all do it and I'm sure there are political considerations at times but most Presidents when they offer clemency or a pardon have staff that do it correctly. 

" Upon his arrest, Mr. Tedesco accepted responsibility and entered a guilty plea. President Obama pardoned him in 2017, but due to a clerical error, his fraud conviction was not encompassed within that grant of Executive Clemency."

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/statement-press-secretary-regarding-executive-grants-clemency/ 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on February 19, 2020, 05:36:34 PM
I just laughed because when Obama did it he couldn't even get it done correctly! They all do it and I'm sure there are political considerations at times but most Presidents when they offer clemency or a pardon have staff that do it correctly. 

" Upon his arrest, Mr. Tedesco accepted responsibility and entered a guilty plea. President Obama pardoned him in 2017, but due to a clerical error, his fraud conviction was not encompassed within that grant of Executive Clemency."

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/statement-press-secretary-regarding-executive-grants-clemency/

The same thing happened with the Iran/Contra scandal. Everyone involved (who wasn’t already dead) skated.

Despite being offered a full scholarship to Northwestern University School of Law, Obama enrolled at Harvard Law School in the fall of 1988, living in nearby Somerville, Massachusetts. He was selected as an editor of the Harvard Law Review at the end of his first year,president of the journal in his second year, and research assistant to the constitutional scholar Laurence Tribe while at Harvard for two years. During his summers, he returned to Chicago, where he worked as a summer associate at the law firms of Sidley Austin in 1989 and Hopkins & Sutter in 1990. After graduating with a JD degree magna cum laude from Harvard in 1991, he returned to Chicago.  Obama's election as the first black president of the Harvard Law Review gained national media attention[

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 19, 2020, 05:45:03 PM
The same thing happened with the Iran/Contra scandal. Everyone involved (who wasn’t already dead) skated.
I was laughing at the clerical error by Obama's administration, not the clemency or pardons issues or motivation behind them.

I'm still on the fence about Iran/Contra.....it let us know, sorta, about REX-84 until Democrat from Hawaii shut it down, it started a wave of benefits for barbers as people wanted an Ollie North haircut, and if commies were killed? On the flip-side you got secret dealings, dealings with Muslims and shady arms dealers, too much Executive Branch power, and alphabet agencies running amok.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on February 19, 2020, 05:50:10 PM
I was laughing at the clerical error by Obama's administration, not the clemency or pardons issues or motivation behind them.

I'm still on the fence about Iran/Contra.....it let us know, sorta, about REX-84 until Democrat from Hawaii shut it down, it started a wave of benefits for barbers as people wanted an Ollie North haircut, and if commies were killed? On the flip-side you got secret dealings, dealings with Muslims and shady arms dealers, too much Executive Branch power, and alphabet agencies running amok.

Sure, we were (still are) fighting an ideological war but it continued a blackbook program going back to Vietnam of financing covert ops by selling American citizens drugs imported by the CIA. What kind of victory is that?! It’s really more akin to the By any means necessary! approach of the left we often complain about here.

Oh, what a tangled web! ::)

Gd5150

Quote from: albrecht on February 19, 2020, 05:50:10 PM

Think about that poor bastard who thought he was leaving...went to text Obama to tell him there was a screw up and gets a line not in service message.

ItsOver

LOL.

"The bizarre trend of pigeons wearing hats has taken yet another weird turn as a self-described 'underground radical group' recently shared a video showing the birds outfitted with Make America Great Again hats and set free to roam the streets of Las Vegas. The very strange "aerial protest piece" was reportedly the work of an organization calling themselves 'Pigeons, United To Interfere Now' or PUTIN. The group sent a rather well-produced presentation of the cap-wearing creatures being released by members of the organization..."

https://www.ktnv.com/news/underground-radical-group-puts-maga-hats-on-pigeons-in-las-vegas

Freaking hilarious.  ;D

http://youtu.be/35cj7KHNTQY

Although, using the American flag as a bird cage liner is less than cool.  ::)