• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Metron2267

Go on Pelosi - Freaking CALL HIS BLUFF! ;D

WWG1WGA!

Gd5150

Beautiful speech. Would be nice if demokkkrats come to the table and do something for the good of the country. We know they won’t. So, in the interest of getting things done to help the American people, end the shutdown on Thursday and start the national emergency path. Its going to take months to get through cherry picked leftwing courts before it gets to the Supreme Court. They’ll back the President and the country will be better off for it. Something this important should be heard by next summers session. Operation “wall in the fall” will be underway.

albrecht

Well I still think Trump is weak on immigration and don't like his DREAMER stuff at some point some compromise is ok, at least as a holding actionEspecially when it seems clear, even before his statement, that the main Democrats will refuse to accept any measures that protect the country or crack-down on illegals, terrorists, sex-traffickers, coyotes, cartels, etc. But maybe? Especially when the public is shown the damage done and the past statements of prominent Democrats on the border issues before they went full Marxist.
I still don't know why Trump doesn't just hold up some posters of a raped and tortured girl, mangled corpses from a drunk driving accident, some of the cartel torture videos, the desiccated bodies of illegals found on ranches, or pictures of overdoses and say "why do you want this?"

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 19, 2019, 03:43:23 PM

Beautiful speech. Would be nice if demokkkrats come to the table and do something for the good of the country. We know they won’t. So, in the interest of getting things done to help the American people, end the shutdown on Thursday and start the national emergency path. Its going to take months to get through cherry picked leftwing courts before it gets to the Supreme Court. They’ll back the President and the country will be better off for it. Something this important should be heard by next summers session. Operation “wall in the fall” will be underway.

100% agree - we need TSA and other assets like the FDA back on the job. He's put the shot on Pelosi's bow. When the Senate passes this and the House balks, the American people (esp. govt,. workers) will see how damned little the DemoTards care for them or their bankruptcies. Latinos are already trending pro-wall and pro-Trump. Oopsie Nacy, there goes your favored demographic...cuz recent legal immigrants  that have some do NOT want to share any of it with hordes of Hondurans, it's just how life works, rich bitch!

;D

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on January 19, 2019, 05:51:42 PM
Well I still think Trump is weak on immigration and don't like his DREAMER stuff at some point some compromise is ok, at least as a holding actionEspecially when it seems clear, even before his statement, that the main Democrats will refuse to accept any measures that protect the country or crack-down on illegals, terrorists, sex-traffickers, coyotes, cartels, etc. But maybe? Especially when the public is shown the damage done and the past statements of prominent Democrats on the border issues before they went full Marxist.
I still don't know why Trump doesn't just hold up some posters of a raped and tortured girl, mangled corpses from a drunk driving accident, some of the cartel torture videos, the desiccated bodies of illegals found on ranches, or pictures of overdoses and say "why do you want this?"

I wish he would have, but can you imagine the false outrage from the selfish/all for me left, if he did?

Wow.

Amazing!

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on January 19, 2019, 06:49:53 PM
Just how stupid and retarded are you?

Just how easy do you want to make a Dem false flag? :o

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 19, 2019, 02:25:16 PM
With everything else they are getting away with, in broad daylight, I wouldn't doubt a coup.
As matter of fact, what would you consider those bullshit charges of collusion in order to impeach him?

It's a soft coup during a cold civil war now. Pence will be their reward for success.

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 19, 2019, 06:57:05 PM
It's a soft coup during a cold civil war now. Pence will be their reward for success.

Word has it their plans were not so soft and Pence was/is a target too. Just sayin'... :-\

How else do you think we get Donna Brazile's favored "#President Pelosi"?

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 19, 2019, 02:34:37 PM
I think GMO's and the behavioral drugs that they force upon kids are the root of it. However, societal conditioning under the guise of political correctness could be just as much (if not more) to blame:
Every social message sent to a male is derogatory and this has to place the younger ones in a state of an introverted fear of interaction with females - combined with encouragement towards a gay, effeminate attitude. This would naturally lower testosterone levels.

Also,..

Studies show that Millennial men have lower levels of fertility, strength, and testosterone than prior generations. It's likely caused by both nature *and* nurture. Hand grip strength tests show that Generation X men are stronger than Millennial men while Millennial women are stronger than Generation X women and that Millennial men and Millennial women are close in strength (all tests taken by younger adults over the years). Antifa show that this probably is true.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 19, 2019, 06:58:23 PM
Word has it their plans were not so soft and Pence was/is a target too. Just sayin'... :-\

How else do you think we get Donna Brazile's favored "#President Pelosi"?

A hard coup would use military force rather than witch hunts. Anyway, I might move to the new moon colony if that lunatic runs our asylum.

albrecht

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 19, 2019, 07:03:17 PM
Studies show that Millennial men have lower levels of fertility, strength, and testosterone than prior generations. It's likely caused by both nature *and* nurture. Hand grip strength tests show that Generation X men are stronger than Millennial men while Millennial women are stronger than Generation X women and that Millennial men and Millennial women are close in strength (all tests taken by younger adults over the years). Antifa show that this probably is true.
Plastics also, and drugs but also the general sense of needing "safety" and the "virtual" world versus the real world. Gaming online or on video games instead of actual games and sports, both physical and even things like chess, cards, boards, etc. Not allowed to play but being shepherded into things and helicoptered over. Less gym and sports at schools due to budgets and even "legal concerns" about make-shift sports/games at recess. Weirdo movements about "no bullying" and "everyone is a winner."  And over-protection, though there are threats out there, so that kids can't even walk/bike to school, to friends houses, hang out in the park, etc.  And Hollyweird programming. And public schools with nefarious agendas.

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 19, 2019, 07:05:20 PM
A hard coup would use military force rather than witch hunts. Anyway, I might move to the new moon colony if that lunatic runs our asylum.
The Chinese food alone would be an incentive. ;)

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 19, 2019, 06:57:05 PM

I'd call it a soft coup as well but the clear partisan power over the FBI, CIA, and IRS put a definite edge on it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 18, 2019, 05:52:42 PM
The Bush family will never stop toadying for the establishment. Do you hear me?! NEVER!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsNHeSoABYQ

https://mobile.twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1086374621664956419

Huh...I wonder where all the Bush defenders have gone? :D

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: albrecht on January 19, 2019, 07:48:51 PM
Plastics also, and drugs but also the general sense of needing "safety" and the "virtual" world versus the real world. Gaming online or on video games instead of actual games and sports, both physical and even things like chess, cards, boards, etc. Not allowed to play but being shepherded into things and helicoptered over. Less gym and sports at schools due to budgets and even "legal concerns" about make-shift sports/games at recess. Weirdo movements about "no bullying" and "everyone is a winner."  And over-protection, though there are threats out there, so that kids can't even walk/bike to school, to friends houses, hang out in the park, etc.  And Hollyweird programming. And public schools with nefarious agendas.

Those are all contributing factors. I don't think that boys and men need to act like barbarians and brutes, but there's a blatant campaign, through clear social engineering, to make them more like girls and women. The propaganda also shames males for their gender, even though females are doing better than males in most measurable categories now. It's hard to blame young guys for choosing MGTOW now.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 19, 2019, 09:01:04 PM
The Chinese food alone would be an incentive. ;)

Sadly, their plant died on the far side of the moon. I just hope that the carryout delivers in space.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 19, 2019, 10:08:45 PM
I'd call it a soft coup as well but the clear partisan power over the FBI, CIA, and IRS put a definite edge on it.

That's a valid point. Thankfully, the NSA won't be dishonest or partisan. (sarcasm disclaimer)

Gd5150

Quote from: albrecht on January 19, 2019, 07:48:51 PM

And soy and it’s effects on estrogen levels. And the endless “ADD, ADHD, ADLGBQ” zombie drugs they’re putting every kid on by age 4 because the old iPad and movies isn’t keeping them distracted anymore. And every commercial for the last 30 years portraying men as too stupid to make a piece of toast after they’ve over slept til 9, while the woman is up at 5am, running the dog, climbing a 1000 foot cliff, leavning a gallon of sweat on the floor under their living room exercise bike before she’s off to instruct her dad on financial investments during their end of the day 10 mile run in which she leaves in him the dust tired and weak. Thank god for DVR and HULU.

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 19, 2019, 10:08:45 PM
We're becoming a:...with shittier weather...

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 20, 2019, 12:31:06 AM
Sadly, their plant died on the far side of the moon. I just hope that the carryout delivers in space.
;D

The ISS already has Japanese:

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 20, 2019, 10:54:16 AM
We're becoming a:...with shittier weather...

Being a fervent Bush supporter you’re OK with this though.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 20, 2019, 11:05:36 AM
Being a fervent Bush supporter you’re OK with this though.
At what point was I ever a "fervent Bush supporter". Here's a clue for the eternally clueless, a Hobson's Choice is just a Hobson's Choice!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 20, 2019, 11:19:30 AM
At what point was I ever a "fervent Bush supporter". Here's a clue for the eternally clueless, a Hobson's Choice is just a Hobson't Choice!

You keep mocking anti-globalists view here...but you’re not a fervent Bush supporter?! OK...sure!  ::)

What did you think of your guy delivering pizzas to the government employees? He’s really got the establishment’s back, eh? :D