• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 07, 2019, 12:08:10 PM
Nope, just telling it as it is. 8)

It's proof positive that purity tests will always fail. The Hobson's choice of every election insures that each polarity gets its time to crow and also to eat crow.

Fascinatingly feudal system our elites ginned up, innit? :-\

We need to get past that kind of corruptiion or we’re doomed. It’s not about purity, as you keep saying, it’s about not getting lied to and having a system where the citizenry can have real input and effect real change.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 07, 2019, 12:41:40 PM
In 1988/92, the topic of globalism wasn’t as mainstream as it is now. In ‘92 Buchanan was considered a separationist, and the only one even touching the subject. Globalism wasn’t considered a problem at the time. Most were on board with NAFTA. We’ve now had almost 3 decades to learn from the results. And now we’re adapting thanks to Trump.

Why would I or anyone else regret a vote for HWBush or W or McCain or Romney when the alternatives were so much worse.

Give me an alternative that would’ve made things better and maybe then I’ll consider regretting my votes.

Worrying about what you should or shouldn’t have done in the past is a waste of time. Learn from it and move on. The future is now, not 1992.

You’re an idiot. There’s really no difference between the Clintons and the Bushes other than one is on a team you don’t root for. Enjoy the puppet show, moron.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 07, 2019, 12:57:21 PM
The problem isn’t with the anti globalist movement. Most if not all of the Trump supporters here are in agreement that America and Americans needs comes first. The problem is the broken record argument style that Dr Leghumper employs that persuades no one, moves no one, and only serves to distract and derail. It’s ineffective, unproductive, and boring.

You’ve got a pro Trump member argueing with tinyschlubs idiots about something completely unrelated, and Leghumper is hovering spouting the same old “globalist cuck moms a whore” crap. Its brainless and snowflakellian. Like yelling racist/homophobe/mysogenist every 5 seconds.

You keep speaking for everyone as if you’ve taken a poll or something. I understand that you don’t like me but that’s really too bad for you because I’m going to keep posting my thoughts here whether you like them or not, you closet fascist. :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 07, 2019, 02:23:28 PM
He's capable of better is my observation.

But for Kid to go off like he did because GHWB's obvious illuminist roots were exposed is mental.  :o

No argument from me there. Arguments must be won by data sets and keen insights. Simply yelling "faggot" is sandbox stuff.

Faggot. ::)

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2019, 04:28:19 PM
So, your message is essentially Can’t win, don’t even try. The criminals are in charge!

Good luck with that platform! :D

It’s complete idiocy. Which is to be expected from a moron who’s only capable of posting stupid memes. Whoever said a wall would be the end all be all to the immigration problem? Someone got through, may as well get rid of border control. Someone broke the law, may as well get rid of police. Some kid graduated and couldn’t read, may as well get rid of schools.

The wall is a tool. And it’ll be the most powerful in our immigration control arsenal. The upfront cost is insignifigant and will be paid for 100x over in the next few decades. It can only help. Those against it are simply showing themselves to be the demokkkrat lemmings we all know they are.

If a wall is bad, then why have front doors, fences, locks, any property rights at all.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 07, 2019, 03:25:33 PM
Perhaps Dr Leghumper can reevaluate his approach and we can revisit the his new title at a time deemed necessary.

Where’s the Kid post where he went “mental”. I wanna see.

And don’t get me wrong, I appreciate the sandbox memes too, obviously.  8)

Fuck you, dickwad! Dig for it yourself. ::)

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2019, 04:35:09 PM
You’re an idiot. There’s really no difference between the Clintons and the Bushes other than one is on a team you don’t root for. Enjoy the puppet show, moron.

Yawn. Your 1 trick pony show really has become boring. At least when you wallpapered the joint with videos you and no one else watched, there was the implication you may have watched them. Now with every post, every tantrum, you confirm your total ignorance. Congrats Leghumper.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 07, 2019, 03:41:10 PM
You exposed exactly zip point shit.  What you did is cite stale, unproven and unlikely conspiracy theories which is exactly what Trump's antagonists are basing their claims against him on.

Oh oh! I think he’s going to start saying Alex Jones repeatedly.  ::)

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2019, 04:38:01 PM
You keep speaking for everyone as if you’ve taken a poll or something. I understand that you don’t like me but that’s really too bad for you because I’m going to keep posting my thoughts here whether you like them or not, you closet fascist. :D

No, I read their posts. You should try it Leghumper. Pwnd

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 07, 2019, 04:44:50 PM
Yawn. Your 1 trick pony show really has become boring. At least when you wallpapered the joint with videos you and no one else watched, there was the implication you may have watched them. Now with every post, every tantrum, you confirm your total ignorance. Congrats Leghumper.

It’s not a trick. It’s the truth. As to the rest that’s like really just your opinion, man. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 07, 2019, 04:46:03 PM
No, I read their posts. You should try it Leghumper. Pwnd

Hardly. Keep trying (and failing) though. :D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2019, 04:44:58 PM
Oh oh! I think he’s going to start saying Alex Jones repeatedly.  ::)

ALEX FUCKING JONES

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 07, 2019, 03:22:27 PM
I want anyone who gets elected President to be given a fair chance unlike those who currently suffer from Trump Derangement Disorder.

I have no beef with either sentiment, save for the fact that Obummer started in on his racially divisive nonsense pretty quick - remember the Cambridge police officer vs. professor "join me for a beer" sham?

But let's stick to a few of the real policy and personnel fails and how quickly they came:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/jan/19/barack-obama-key-events

21 January - - Hillary Clinton is confirmed as secretary of state.

17 February- In Denver, Colorado, Obama signs into law the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, aimed at rescuing the economy. A website, Recovery.gov, has been set up so taxpayers can track the programme's spending in their area.

26 February- Obama submits to Congress a 140-page summary of his proposed budget for the next fiscal year.  The budget restates his commitment to halve the federal deficit, and commits $630bn over the next 10 years to the reform of the health care system.

20 May- Obama announces a strict new auto emissions policy aimed at getting greener cars on the road.

2 June- General Motors, the US's biggest carmaker, files for bankruptcy, the biggest manufacturing collapse in US history. Obama's restructuring plan will see the US government owning 60%.

27 June- Obama's historic climate change bill is passed by Congress.

21 July- Obama launches his campaign to overhaul the US healthcare system.

22 July- Obama meets Iraqi president Nouri al-Maliki and confirms his intention to remove all US troops from Iraq by the end of 2010.

31 July- Obama enjoys a beer with black Harvard professor Henry Gates and the white police officer who arrested him on suspicion of breaking into his own home, in an attempt to end the race row brewing over the incident.

20 September- The president is continuing to push for severe cuts in the US's nuclear arsenal.

12 October- Obama repeats his promise to allow open gays in the military.

30 October- HIV positive visitors will be able to journey to the US for the first time in 22 years, from January 2010.

20 December- After several days of intense negotiations, Obama hails the Copenhagen climate deal as a big step forward, but it is criticised by people on both sides of the climate change argument.

24 December- The Senate passes Obama's historic health care bill to extend health insurance to 30 million more Americans.

Now trust me I had to cull that timeline back to get it down to a short list - frankly almost everything he did was tone deaf and leftarded, so feel free to chime in with the policies you questioned the most.

QuoteI'm also tolerant of those who practice divergent lifestyles as long as they don't attempt to impose their predilections on the young or unsuspecting straights and demand special consideration or privilege because of their minority status.

Amen.

I was watching the Bears game yesterday when one of AT&T's social engineering commercials came on. Two dads talking to the female babysitter about how to care for their child as they left for a night out. Really AT&T?

Color me DISGUSTED! >:( >:( >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 07, 2019, 03:25:33 PM
Perhaps Dr Leghumper can reevaluate his approach and we can revisit the his new title at a time deemed necessary.

Where’s the Kid post where he went “mental”. I wanna see.

Oh shoot you want just one???

QuoteAnd don’t get me wrong, I appreciate the sandbox memes too, obviously.  8)

Different strokes, but Doc needs to step up with topical discussion, not just insults. Shoot I even cut Schlub some slack today for ripping on Trudumb! See - there's hope for even the most hopeless... 8)

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 07, 2019, 03:34:05 PM
Lmao. Greet them at the border with...

Heh, reminds me of the WW2 Panjandrum. ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 07, 2019, 03:41:10 PM
You exposed exactly zip point shit.

Oh look, like a dog back to its barf...

QuoteWhat you did is cite stale, unproven and unlikely conspiracy theories which is exactly what Trump's antagonists are basing their claims against him on.

You debate with shockingly stale rhetoric and outright obfuscations.

1.) This has nothing to do with Trump.
2.) I'm not a GHWB "antagonist", just a truth teller.
3.) The data cited is no more "stale" than his years at Yale in Skull&Bones.
4.) His 1,000 points of light speech is confirmed spoken illuminism.
5.) Conspiracy is the most likely and regular course of human events, especially political - on both sides!

In fact I provided a treasure trove of citations that sent you off on a triggered jag and anyone who's read this thread or a few others knows it. For whatever reason (perhaps GHWB being your CIC for a time) you can neither tolerate nor accept that his underside is not what we viewed topside. Globalist Iceberg 101. You can thank me later. ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on January 07, 2019, 03:45:06 PM
Trudeau wants to rehabilitate Canadian citizens that have left Canada to commit murder and terrorist acts abroad. There are a minimum of 160 of these 'pieces of shit' that will be paid by the taxpayer . . . to be rehabilitated back into Canadian society.  To hone their terrorist skills ?

Beware America . . .  our traitor Trudeau has opened the borders to any and all that show up here.
The US is the target.  Canadian terrorist 'pieces of shit' know how to interact with North American cultures, know how to fit in, know how the economy works, and how best to damage/destroy it.  The US is the big prize here.  Sadly Canada may be complicit . . .

Trudeau is a naive fool . . . .

Wow, liking the new Ace I am reading here! :o

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 07, 2019, 03:52:07 PM
No, Leroy is a 6'9" 330 lb. overly libidinous black man in the 20th year of a life sentence with whom another inmate must share a cell.   Now that's what I call an incentive to stay out of prison.

Heh, more specific and agreed.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2019, 04:32:53 PM
We need to get past that kind of corruptiion or we’re doomed. It’s not about purity, as you keep saying, it’s about not getting lied to and having a system where the citizenry can have real input and effect real change.
All true and all seemingly impossible to overcome. After the Dems have gotten rid of our guns, our electoral college, and voterized every illegal Salvadoran they can find we'll have no democracy left at all - just mob rule.

Or perhaps martial law?

Yeah... :-\

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 07, 2019, 12:10:15 PM
I measure some actual value in seeing who supported GHWB and why. Sadly we're only going to get a "what other choice was there" rendition on the latter, as opposed to some honest discussion of why globalism is bad for us all. :-\

It's just that the "you're a gay globalist" stuff is extremely tedious. I took a comprehensive and involved political test over the weekend. The Libertarians were my main match. The Constitution Party was next, and the Republicans were a distant third. Yeah, that result really smacks of a RINO who supports globalism. As for individuals, I matched Paul and Shapiro. They aren't exactly globalists, but I'm sure that somebody will call me a treasonous Zionist. Forums just wouldn't be the same without mindless, senseless insults.

Jackstar

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 07, 2019, 06:35:57 PM
It's just that the "you're a gay globalist" stuff is extremely tedious.

It's satire, baby! Yeah! Let's all shag!

albrecht

It's just that the "you're a gay globalist" stuff is extremely tedious. I took a comprehensive and involved political test over the weekend. The Libertarians were my main match. The Constitution Party was next, and the Republicans were a distant third. Yeah, that result really smacks of a RINO who supports globalism. As for individuals, I matched Paul and Shapiro. They aren't exactly globalists, but I'm sure that somebody will call me a treasonous Zionist. Forums just wouldn't be the same without mindless, senseless insults.
J’accuse!  ;)

Metron2267

Care to share a link for that test? I've done the tiny political test and ended up with similar scoring. I should retake it and see where I stand now. My views, as yours I presume, are not static.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 07, 2019, 05:45:16 PM
Oh shoot you want just one???

Different strokes, but Doc needs to step up with topical discussion, not just insults. Shoot I even cut Schlub some slack today for ripping on Trudumb! See - there's hope for even the most hopeless... 8)

I’ve laid down plenty of cogent arguments for my points. Also, I’m for free speech, language cop.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 07, 2019, 05:59:01 PM
All true and all seemingly impossible to overcome. After the Dems have gotten rid of our guns, our electoral college, and voterized every illegal Salvadoran they can find we'll have no democracy left at all - just mob rule.

Or perhaps martial law?

Yeah... :-\

You sound like it’s a forgone] conclusion. ::)

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: albrecht on January 07, 2019, 06:41:00 PM
J’accuse!  ;)

I'm accused of all kinds of things. I prefer *Richard* Dreyfuss, by the way.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 07, 2019, 07:14:39 PM
I'm accused of all kinds of things. I prefer *Richard* Dreyfuss, by the way.

I accuse you of being boring.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 07, 2019, 06:54:12 PM
Care to share a link for that test? I've done the tiny political test and ended up with similar scoring. I should retake it and see where I stand now. My views, as yours I presume, are not static.

I don't have a link, but it's called "I Side With". Yeah, my views change from time to time, which likely is why I don't feel comfortable in the Bloods *or* the Crips.