• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 03, 2018, 09:25:41 PM
It's curious.

I've been here for nearly five years. You were simply the biggest cunt I saw first--and nearly five years of watching you shitpost your agenda has independently confirmed that.

Boo!

Quote from: Jackstar on July 03, 2018, 09:27:07 PM
That is a true story.

It is pretty interesting, how PaperBoy goes on and on and on about some shit in a reasonably erudite tone, and then clams up and moves on to another topic whenever anything remotely challenging surfaces.

It's obvious and pathetic and I hope your gonads rot from the inside out, you disingenuous quisling spam artist whore.

Oh no, Mike doesn't like my posts.

Where does one go from here?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 03, 2018, 09:51:23 PM
Oh no, Mike doesn't like my posts.

Where does one go from here?

Downhill.

GravitySucks

Quote from: WOTR on July 03, 2018, 10:03:08 PM
Do you have a link to Heather's facebook fan page?  ;)

Not that I’m not banned from

Metron2267

Quote from: StarrMountain on July 03, 2018, 07:13:17 PM
Ask him about grandpa Nazi Bush.

Or how Henry Ford helped Hitler get his Wolfsburgh KDW assembly line up to River Rouge efficiency...

:(

Metron2267

Quote from: StarrMountain on July 03, 2018, 07:19:38 PM
No, I don't want to believe that.  He can be reasoned with.

Absolutely YES!

And he writes eloquent and insightful essays that capture a full 95% or greater of what most of us believe.

Concentrate on COMMONALITIES or sink with conflict.

Think about it.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 03, 2018, 07:20:55 PM
Nah! His feelings get hurt and then he just starts in on the name calling. No better than pud, really and just as partisan.

Oh I see a lot of difference between him and MI6!

That said we had some back and forth where I felt he was using patented lib argumentation with me over supporting Trump.

It seems he likes to test and see if one is all in on Trump or still evaluating and considering his actions.

And as to the latter the tariff and trade war business is something I have yet to come to full agreement with... :o

Metron2267

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 03, 2018, 07:27:59 PM
Trump isn't a conservative, never gave any indication he was.

He may not be, but he campaigned heavily on being perceived as one, so there's that.

QuoteYes, based on that and based on what we'd seen of Trump over the past 30 years, based on his personality and temperament and so on, a lot of conservatives preferred someone else in the primary - even with a remarkably weak field to choose from. 

So what?  Lots of people prefer candidates in the primaries who don't win, for a variety of reasons.  At some point it's typical to back that person, either in the general election or when they are in office.  Trump did attack others for no good reason, and they and their friends and supporters had good reason not to campaign for him.  So what? 

Define "no good reason". It was a strategy, and one Americans hadn't seen before. Also it worked. Ergo I give him a reluctant pass and admit that the process is so broken that it took a loudmouth to crack the mind control plot have over the sheople.

For that I am grateful to him.

QuoteThat he's turned out far better than expected is an incredible shock.

Because he has worked his ass off and kept so many of his promises unlike past candidates...

QuoteI think most people in the party - certainly the Conservatives - have supported his policies when they agree with them.  They aren't the ones actively undermining him.  One thing not to be forgotten is Trump created this situation, and did so purposefully.  Not being a stupid person, he knew he was making enemies and ensuring their full support would not be forthcoming.  He did that. 

Moving forward, I would expect Mike Lee to do what he's been doing:  supporting Trump when he agrees with the policy.

Well if Lee is going to get tossed a bone like SCOTUS one would HOPE so!

Metron2267

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 03, 2018, 07:32:46 PM
I've had plenty to say about them, some of it was good, most of it not so much.  They were a hell of a lot better than the people you voted for:  Bill Clinton, Al Gore, John Kerry, and Berock Obama.

I probably don't bring either of them up much, as George W has been out of office for 9 1/2 years and this is the Trump thread.

New Word Order is still New World Order regardless of who cracks the throttle open and how fast they run it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMSypzXqg8w

Yes Bush was slower than a Dem, but really..."brother from another mother"?

Fuck that! >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on July 03, 2018, 09:12:48 PM
9/11
Waco
Ruby Ridge
go eat a bag of dicks

You forgot J. Edmund Groover! :(

Metron2267

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 03, 2018, 09:20:36 PM
You're another one who doesn't quite grasp the idea that there are only two possibilities for president in the general election.  At least Pud had the excuse of being new to the country

There are NO EXCUSES for pud, just NONE! >:(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 04, 2018, 09:24:53 AM
New Word Order is still New World Order regardless of who cracks the throttle open and how fast they run it:

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 04, 2018, 09:24:53 AM

There's no difference at all between them. They both had American's pants down around their ankles and were reaming us as hard as they could. If anyone wants to get  misty eyed over the days of either one I'm here to inform you that you're suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.

Metron2267

I am in complete agreement, the "lesser of two evils" false choice was just that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byxeOG_pZ1o

onefodderunit
4 years ago
He showed a slight grin when mentioning "Latin" (South) America.  He was running death squads that were raping and slaughtering people including nuns and priests.
These aren't conservative Americans.  They're servants of the Synagogue of Satan like the Marxist war pigs presently at the helm.

Jackstar

Jackstar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 02, 2018, 05:56:40 PM
You don't go from that - a basic lack of understanding of the world around you of that magnitude - to coming back a few years later as a person who now knows better than the rest of us on some of this stuff.

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 04, 2018, 11:30:37 AM
I am in complete agreement, the "lesser of two evils" false choice was just that...

It's not a false choice, it's the choice we are presented with on election day.

The only answers available are to retake the Democrat Party from the Progressives, start a third party, or nominate and elect conservatives in the Republican Party.  That's it.  There aren't any other options.  The first two are non-starters, for a variety of reasons. 

Given the choices, the least daunting is to retake the Republican Party.  To do that, we need to stop nominating ''moderates'' in the primaries and elect Conservatives.  Agreeing with disaffected Democrats everyone is ''all the same'' is unhelpful - it plays right into their hands. 

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 04, 2018, 10:58:42 AM
There's no difference at all between them...

Still sticking with the black or white paradigm I see.

Go take a look at the votes in the House and Senate on important legislation and Senate votes on various appointees - from any time period you like.  Scan through the individual votes and check which party they each belonged to - then tell me ''there's no difference''. 

Go look at those votes on those same items during the Trump era - actually look and see which members of which parties voted with his agenda and which didn't.  Instead of stupidly repeating your ''all the same'' BS.  Really, the information is there.  We don't have to wonder about who does what.  Of course that means actually sitting down, clicking a mouse, and reading for a few minutes.

Face it:  you were misled and voted foolishly your entire life.  Your whole family did.  Now you've somehow come to understand that the Party that gave us Obama is a fraud.  You've come to understand the media lies to us constantly and is an advocate for the Ds. 

But you still believe all the BS they told you over the years.  They've lost you as an eager supporter, but as long as they can convince you the other side is ''the same'', they've still got you.

The fact is Trump took the ideas of the Tea Party, the base of the Republican Party, who have been pushing these ideas far longer than Trump has been.  It's great that someone (Trump) finally got through to you, and to others, and got elected and is implementing those ideas, but he isn't alone against everyone else with this.

Jackstar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 04, 2018, 12:47:45 PM
It's not a false choice

That's really just your handler's opinion. Try again with a new topic sentence, Operator.

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 04, 2018, 12:43:55 PM
http://washingtonsblog.com/2013/03/cheney-admits-that-he-lied-about-911.html

Did you read this?  Did you follow any of the links?

Bush, Cheney, and the rest made a huge blunder attacking Iraq and Afghanistan.  It's pointless to really go into it here, unless you want.  We'll probably never know how much of it was incompetence, how much was a decision that didn't turn out well, and how much was on behalf of their cronies and for personal gain.  I personally don't think the latter played into it much at all, at least from Bush Administration officials - of course Haliburton, etc, wanted to maximize business and profits, that's what businesses do, but they don't make the decisions.

But the piece you linked assumes the worst of everyone, and weaves together a pile of shit based on strands pulled out of context from every source possible.  It's something Star A or MikeStar would link 

Metron2267

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 04, 2018, 12:47:45 PM
It's not a false choice, it's the choice we are presented with on election day.

For me and I believe for this nation it certainly was a false choice!

Two sides of one coin.

QuoteThe only answers available are to retake the Democrat Party from the Progressives, start a third party, or nominate and elect conservatives in the Republican Party.  That's it.  There aren't any other options.  The first two are non-starters, for a variety of reasons. 

Given the choices, the least daunting is to retake the Republican Party.  To do that, we need to stop nominating ''moderates'' in the primaries and elect Conservatives.  Agreeing with disaffected Democrats everyone is ''all the same'' is unhelpful - it plays right into their hands.

I have no disagreement with that strategy.

I have great gratitude for Pelosi, Waters, Warren, et al making the party unelectable in the interim. ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 04, 2018, 12:49:35 PM
Face it:  you were misled and voted foolishly your entire life.  Your whole family did.  Now you've somehow come to understand that the Party that gave us Obama is a fraud.  You've come to understand the media lies to us constantly and is an advocate for the Ds. 

But you still believe all the BS they told you over the years.  They've lost you as an eager supporter, but as long as they can convince you the other side is ''the same'', they've still got you.

I don't see that in him at all.

If anything he seems rather "woke" to all the deep state hijinks from both sides.

QuoteThe fact is Trump took the ideas of the Tea Party, the base of the Republican Party, who have been pushing these ideas far longer than Trump has been.  It's great that someone (Trump) finally got through to you, and to others, and got elected and is implementing those ideas, but he isn't alone against everyone else with this.

He did adopt the TEA platform, ftmp.

If he keeps with it he will get another term and the nation may over time heal...maybe...

Metron2267

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 04, 2018, 01:12:23 PM
Did you read this?  Did you follow any of the links?

I di and have, yes - I also read whatreallyhappened.com on it as well.

QuoteBush, Cheney, and the rest made a huge blunder attacking Iraq and Afghanistan.  It's pointless to really go into it here, unless you want.  We'll probably never know how much of it was incompetence, how much was a decision that didn't turn out well, and how much was on behalf of their cronies and for personal gain.  I personally don't think the latter played into it much at all, at least from Bush Administration officials - of course Haliburton, etc, wanted to maximize business and profits, that's what businesses do, but they don't make the decisions.

Please don't forget Chevron who have also been messing with the Ukraine via fracking.

QuoteBut the piece you linked assumes the worst of everyone, and weaves together a pile of shit based on strands pulled out of context from every source possible.  It's something Star A or MikeStar would link

Sorry you can't climb through some of the thorns to see the truths.

I can't in this format pull them all out of your paw, but since you accuse the Dr. of "black/white" thinking I submit you're in the same boat with your reaction to this.

Let Bob Woodward share something with you regarding "let's roll"...

https://www.scribd.com/book/224420629/Bush-at-War

https://www.scribd.com/book/225088902/State-of-Denial

Jackstar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 04, 2018, 01:12:23 PM
It's pointless to really go into it here, unless you want.

What the actual fuck is wrong with you? Your bullshit carries no water.

Metron2267

http://www.historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a1018shootdownauthority
(Mid 2004): 9/11 Commission Staff Doubts Cheney’s Account of Shootdown Order on 9/11Edit event 
John Farmer.
John Farmer. [Source: Publicity photo]
The team of investigators on the 9/11 Commission that is investigating the events of the morning of September 11 comes to believe that a key part of Vice President Dick Cheney’s account is false. The team, led by John Farmer, is convinced that the decision to authorize the military to shoot down threatening aircraft on 9/11 was made by Cheney alone, not by President Bush. According to journalist and author Philip Shenon: “If Farmer’s team was right, the shootdown order was almost certainly unconstitutional, a violation of the military chain of command, which has no role for the vice president. In the absence of the president, military orders should have been issued by Defense Secretary [Donald] Rumsfeld, bypassing the vice president entirely.”
No Evidence - Other than Cheney’s own account of his actions that morning, and a subsequent attempt Bush made to confirm this account, the team has found no evidence that the president was involved in making the shootdown decision before Cheney issued the order, and much evidence that he was unaware of this decision. Shenon will describe: “Even in moments of crisis, the White House keeps extraordinary records of communications involving Bush and his senior staff; every phone call is logged, along with a detailed summary of what happened during the call.… But for 9/11, the logs offered no evidence of a call between Cheney and Bush in which Bush authorized a shootdown. And Farmer’s team reviewed more than just one set of communications logs. There were seven of themâ€"one maintained by the White House telephone switchboard, one by the Secret Service, one by the Situation Room, and four separate logs maintained by military officers working in the White House.” [SHENON, 2008, PP. 265-266]
Issued by Cheney - The Commission believes Cheney issued the shootdown order between around 10:10 a.m. and 10:15 a.m. on 9/11, in response to reports of an aircraft heading toward Washington (see (Between 10:10 a.m. and 10:15 a.m.) September 11, 2001). [9/11 COMMISSION, 7/24/2004, PP. 41]