• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 24, 2018, 09:29:26 PM
Look, either go back to making booze illegal or STFU! ::)

I am actually all for making booze illegal and making pot legal. All I said was that was all the 60’s hippies cared about.

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 24, 2018, 09:34:09 PM
I am actually all for making booze illegal and making pot legal. All I said was that was all the 60’s hippies cared about.
People would make their own though.

Fourteen

GravitySucks

Quote from: 14 on June 24, 2018, 10:33:43 PM
People would make their own though.

Fourteen

Let them. If they get caught drinking and driving it is an automatic death sentence. Blow .02 and get a .38 behind the ear. Case closed. No need to call Kojak.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 24, 2018, 10:35:54 PM
Let them. If they get caught drinking and driving it is an automatic death sentence. Blow .02 and get a .38 behind the ear. Case closed. No need to call Kojak.

We really voted Trump in just to keep Grav out of office. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 24, 2018, 10:35:54 PM

Hey, with all the recent talk of Space Force might this result in new space-related employment opportunities for you?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 24, 2018, 10:44:44 PM
Hey, with all the recent talk of Space Force might this result in new space-related employment opportunities for you?

I hope not.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 24, 2018, 10:41:54 PM
We really voted Trump in just to keep Grav out of office. ;)
Maybe so...

Drunk driving sucks, though.  Maybe all vehicles simply shouldn't start for alcohol breath.

It amazes me that bars and taverns no longer have beds.

Fourteen

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on June 24, 2018, 07:30:06 PM
Personally I think a private business, assuming they don't get tax breaks or any public funding, should be able to refuse service to anyone they wish for whatever reason. And let the marketplace drive them out of business or whatever. But under the current laws there are "protected classes," people who, for some reason, deserve better treatment than others. "race, color, national origin/ancestry, sex/gender, religion/creed and disability (physical and mental)"  Now, I wonder if politics or "Party" could be considered a "creed" since now politics, for many, has replaced traditional religions/creeds for many people......
I think it's plausible that a government agency should just make sure that within a certain number of miles of anywhere, there are ample pro-gay businesses.  I mean, it really comes down to wedding planning, mostly.  So, just do a survey everywhere twice a year to ensure a business is available.  If one is not available, make one start up.

Fourteen

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 24, 2018, 11:01:48 PM
I think it's plausible that a government agency should just make sure that within a certain number of miles of anywhere, there are ample pro-gay businesses.  I mean, it really comes down to wedding planning, mostly.  So, just do a survey everywhere twice a year to ensure a business is available.  If one is not available, make one start up.

Fourteen

I really don't think we need the government subsidizing businesses based on sexual preference.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 14 on June 24, 2018, 11:01:48 PM

Fourteen

What other 3% of the population do you want to accomodate? Pedophiles? People into beastiality? Cannibalism?

Name one thing that the government got involved with that they did not screw up. And please continue your trend of refusing to vote.

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 24, 2018, 11:11:19 PM
What other 3% of the population do you want to accomodate? Pedophiles? People into beastiality? Cannibalism?

Name one thing that the government got involved with that they did not screw up. And please continue your trend of refusing to vote.
I voted.  I've voted all my life.  It's just been a couple years that ladies addresses are being given out onto the Internet from Voters' Registration.  During flood season, I took great pains to vote.  And when the Administration refused to deliver my ballot to a PMB, I made sure to vote anyhow.

I didn't realize your were anti-gay.

Fourteen

Jojo

Gays consent.

Children, beasts, and cannibal meals do not consent.

Fourteen

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 24, 2018, 11:17:13 PM
I voted.  I've voted all my life.  It's just been a couple years that ladies addresses are being given out onto the Internet from Voters' Registration.  During flood season, I took great pains to vote.  And when the Administration refused to deliver my ballot to a PMB, I made sure to vote anyhow.

Explain the leaps of logic you made to conclude that. ???

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 24, 2018, 11:06:40 PM
I really don't think we need the government subsidizing businesses based on sexual preference.
Well, then they could otherwise incentivize.

Fourteen

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 24, 2018, 11:20:34 PM
Well, then they could otherwise incentivize.

Fourteen

How?

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 24, 2018, 11:19:16 PM
Explain the leaps of logic you made to conclude that. ???
I'm sorry?

Fourteen

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 24, 2018, 11:21:08 PM
How?
How do they incentivize utility companies?  There's no profit out in the boondocks.

Fourteen

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 24, 2018, 11:22:41 PM
I'm sorry?

Fourteen

You concluded your post by claiming he was anti-gay because he disagreed with you about subsidizing gay businesses. I'm not seeing how that necessarily follows from what he said. How did you arrive at that conclusion? ???

GravitySucks

Quote from: 14 on June 24, 2018, 11:17:13 PM

Fourteen

I am not anti-gay. I am for equal rights. Not special rights. My uncle is one of the first 10 people on the AIDS quilt. It doesn’t mean he should have a memorial.

I am for a very limited government.

Sometimes you can be quaint. Other times you are one weird duck.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 24, 2018, 11:24:52 PM
How do they incentivize utility companies?  There's no profit out in the boondocks.

Fourteen

OK, so you just don't know what you're talking about and are just babbling now.

Jojo

What did you study or work most on?

Fourteen

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 24, 2018, 11:27:23 PM
OK, so you just don't know what you're talking about and are just babbling now.
That's not entirely true.  Fourteen

Jojo

I worked for landline phone lines for 15 years.  It was hard to make a profit in our areas, where there were few homes per mile.  But someone made us do it.  We even had to bring out new facilities for rich folks who wanted their own mountain, but we couldn't charge them a higher rate.

Some sort of government compliance was required.  The same theory could apply to equal rights in wedding services.

Look, intelligence does not require knowledge.  I may not have as much knowledge as you all, but that doesn't mean I can't reason!  Intelligence is way better than knowledge anyhow.

Fourteen

Jojo

Are you bouncing threads... ::)
Fourteen

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 24, 2018, 11:32:23 PM
I worked for landline phone lines for 15 years.  It was hard to make a profit in our areas, where there were few homes per mile.  But someone made us do it.  We even had to bring out new facilities for rich folks who wanted their own mountain, but we couldn't charge them a higher rate.

Some sort of government compliance was required.  The same theory could apply to equal rights in wedding services.

Look, intelligence does not require knowledge.  I may not have as much knowledge as you all, but that doesn't mean I can't reason!  Intelligence is way better than knowledge anyhow.

Fourteen

It would be hard to convince people that gay businesses are essential services when they're less than 10% of the population.

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 24, 2018, 11:26:57 PM
I am not anti-gay. I am for equal rights. Not special rights. My uncle is one of the first 10 people on the AIDS quilt. It doesn’t mean he should have a memorial.

I am for a very limited government.

Sometimes you can be quaint. Other times you are one weird duck.
Sorry to hear about your uncle. 
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best, how did I do last night?
Fourteen

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 24, 2018, 11:37:56 PM
It would be hard to convince people that gay businesses are essential services when they're less than 10% of the population.
Yeah, but residents who are isolated, requiring more facilities, are a very small percent of this region's population, too. 
Fourteen

albrecht

Quote from: 14 on June 24, 2018, 11:32:23 PM

Fourteen

Same "utilities" that were bilking mainly 'urban', rural, and elderly for leases on their phones? Even decades after the break-up? (I admit I do like the quality of those phones, but still..) Or working for the companies who claim "landline" but not and have small print about 'outages' '911 access' etc and router based but claim "land-line" to dupe older folks or business offices to think a reliable line?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 24, 2018, 11:45:51 PM
Yeah, but residents who are isolated, requiring more facilities, are a very small percent of this region's population, too. 
Fourteen

It's very hard to reason with someone who has ADD.