• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wgbC_9CIJ8

I want this horrible criminal organization to go down now. >:(

Dr. MD MD

So, the push is still on in the MSM to portray Russia as our enemy and the UK as our ally when it really seems like the opposite might be true. Who was really meddling in our election? The evidence says British intel. Sigh... ::)

Kidnostad3

Despite the apparent success of Roseanne redux, there is an obvious subtext.  The writers in many ways reinforce the negative stereotype of Trump voters and attempt to promote all manner of liberal causes. Most prominent for me was the treatment of the oldest grandson’s “experimenting” with being gay and the continued portrayal of the two daughters’ failure to thrive as adults being typical of the children of working class Trump voters.  The writers gave Roseanne’s sister lines that in effect asserted that Trump’s Presidency is a disaster which went completely unrebutted ignoring the fact that the economy is booming and that there is record employment in all demographics. 

The leftest writers will continue to  attempt to propagandize in furtherance of their nefarious  agenda by including in the scripts scenarios and dialogue that are replete with pro-left and anti-conservative/ anti-Trump insinuation and sophistry while giving Trump’s accomplishments short shrift.  Here’s hoping that it will continue to backfire.

paladin1991

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 29, 2018, 12:59:53 PM
Despite the apparent success of Roseanne redux, there is an obvious subtext.  The writers in many ways reinforce the negative stereotype of Trump voters and attempt to promote all manner of liberal causes. Most prominent for me was the treatment of the oldest grandson’s “experimenting” with being gay and the continued portrayal of the two daughters’ failure to thrive as adults being typical of the children of working class Trump voters.  The writers gave Roseanne’s sister lines that in effect asserted that Trump’s Presidency is a disaster which went completely unrebutted ignoring the fact that the economy is booming and that there is record employment in all demographics. 

The leftest writers will continue to  attempt to propagandize in furtherance of their nefarious  agenda by including in the scripts scenarios and dialogue that are replete with pro-left and anti-conservative/ anti-Trump insinuation and sophistry while giving Trump’s accomplishments short shrift.  Here’s hoping that it will continue to backfire.

Funny thing.  I didn't even know she was back on tv.

Asuka Langley

I kinda want to see this Rosanne show because everyone's talkign about it but i don't own a TV, sorry Roseanne.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on March 29, 2018, 01:49:03 PM
I kinda want to see this Rosanne show because everyone's talkign about it but i don't own a TV, sorry Roseanne.

I just watched it. Redpilled AF, packaged with HFCS. Beats CSI. Endure it with an audience.

Jackstar

lines that in effect asserted that Trump’s Presidency is a disaster which went completely unrebutted

... Hence, the need for an audience.

Dr. MD MD

Hey, Steve Forbes! Stop pretending there's a "free" market when it's just a bunch of monopolies working in collusion with the deep state. In other words, total fascism. ::)

Amazon: The Corporate Planet Eater

Dr. MD MD

Tucker made an excellent point tonight. Russians are just undocumented Americans in the same way that Mexicans are. Why are we being so racist against them?!

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 29, 2018, 06:16:29 PM
Tucker made an excellent point tonight. Russians are just undocumented Americans in the same way that Mexicans are. Why are we being so racist against them?!
Because the Russians, well the ones who 'meddle' and the ones one thinks about, are white and, mainly, at least pro forma, Christian and so very bad. The illegals are often Mexican and OTMs and Catholic/Christian but since they are brown that can be overlooked and in some cases OTMs are Muslim which makes them golden.

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq-OvAofcgc

Rotten. Rotten to the core!  ::)

Mr. President, I think it's time to use the military at your disposal in regard to the FBI.

Up All Night

"Alex Jones’ Son Challenges David Hogg To A Gun Duel"

https://www.infowars.com/alex-joness-son-challenges-david-hogg-to-a-gun-debate/

Ooooooooops....... I misread the title
I thought we were in 1804 for a moment...
Oh well....

The title was actually "Alex Jones’ Son Challenges David Hogg To A Gun Debate"

Kidnostad3

https://youtu.be/XyOtNAmR36M

It would appear that Ben Shapiro has a similar take to mine on the new Roseanne show. 

PaulAtreides

The stupid is extra strong with Donny John of late.  He really made up a boatload oflies regarding Amazon and further exhibited his lack of understanding of the Constitution he has sworn to uphold.  Truly a bag of dicks is he.

Quote from: PaulAtreides on March 30, 2018, 11:54:27 AM
The stupid is extra strong with Donny John of late.  He really made up a boatload oflies regarding Amazon and further exhibited his lack of understanding of the Constitution he has sworn to uphold.  Truly a bag of dicks is he.

Would you mind pointing out what the ''lies'' about Amazon were, specifically, and which part of the Constitution he supposedly exhibited a ''lack of understanding'' about and how he demonstrated that.

Not arguing he didn't do those things, but you're outside your bubble now and people aren't just going to nod their heads and automatically agree with every disparaging remark made about Trump, without at least knowing what he is supposed to have done.

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnz5qCyE2q0

Communist Clapper already walked. His statute of limitations ran out 3 weeks ago. I think they need to demand a special counsel now, maybe at gunpoint before yet another scam is successfully completed by these criminals. ::)

PaulAtreides

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 30, 2018, 12:05:48 PM
Would you mind pointing out what the ''lies'' about Amazon were, specifically, and which part of the Constitution he supposedly exhibited a ''lack of understanding'' about and how he demonstrated that.

Not arguing he didn't do those things, but you're outside your bubble now and people aren't just going to nod their heads and automatically agree with every disparaging remark made about Trump, without at least knowing what he is supposed to have done.

Amazon collects and remits sales taxes in every state that has a sales tax.  That Amazon itself pays no income taxes is no different than any other corporation that takes advantage of the current tax code.  Amazon contracted with the Postal Service at arm's length.  If USPS doesn't want the busines, Amazon will (actually, it is already) develop its own delivery strategies.  Finally, Trump seems to want some sort of special tax authority over Amazon.  Constitutional equal protection mandates would not permit.  Finally, it's clear that Donny John is just after Bezos due to his purchase of the Washington Post. Trump is such a whiny little bitch.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on March 30, 2018, 01:58:18 PM
Amazon collects and remits sales taxes in every state that has a sales tax.  That Amazon itself pays no income taxes is no different than any other corporation that takes advantage of the current tax code.  Amazon contracted with the Postal Service at arm's length.  If USPS doesn't want the busines, Amazon will (actually, it is already) develop its own delivery strategies.  Finally, Trump seems to want some sort of special tax authority over Amazon.  Constitutional equal protection mandates would not permit.  Finally, it's clear that Donny John is just after Bezos due to his purchase of the Washington Post. Trump is such a whiny little bitch.

We don't want to work for the company store. Go fuck yourself! :P

GravitySucks

Quote from: PaulAtreides on March 30, 2018, 01:58:18 PM

Amazon only collects sales tax by default for states where they have a physical presence (i.e. distribution center). They collect sales tax for other states only when they have been threatened with lawsuits or actually taken to court. Even the first case was the result of lawsuits. 

The USPS wants the business so they have given Amazon substantial breaks including Sunday delivery in some areas, discounted rates, and integration with UPS ground shipping for interstate delivery and handover to the USPS for local delivery. 

The government utilizes bogus methods to prop up the USPS.  Did you ever go apply for something like Social Security?  Every mailing results in 4 different deliveries (typically on the same day). All of these paid for with tax dollars to subsidize the USPS.

1. There has been a request based in your name and ssan
2. We have received a request based on your name and ssan and are processing it
3. We are processing your request and you shoukd receive your information shortly
4. Here is the information you requested.

And they all arrive on the same day.  This is the bureaucracy at its finest. Find a way to expand the control and wield piwer of an ever increasing budget.