• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2018, 05:39:37 PM
No one said it was exclusively Democrat. It's an establishment witch hunt. Obviously, there are corrupt Republicans too.  ::)

Nice strawman attempt.  :D

Not remotely a straw man, but nice red herring.

Swishypants

Said the South will never rise again; South rises again.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on January 09, 2018, 05:48:44 PM
You're a faggot!  ;D

Take one to know one.  :D

BTW, you're still the biggest faggot on Bellgab.  ;D

Go find something to do!

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2018, 05:50:37 PM
Take one to know one.  :D

BTW, you're still the biggest faggot on Bellgab.  ;D

Go find something to do!

https://youtu.be/T575Pbo4eWM

Swishypants

Millennials: The ultimate conformists to KGB indoctrination.  If killing niggers was popular, they'd be fighting for the Grand Wizard slot.

albrecht

http://www.theeastafrican.co.ke/news/Tanzania-deports-East-African-immigrants/2558-4257360-sjebry/index.html
“We discovered that some immigrants entered the country in 1972 and had been living [here] unlawfully. We sent them back to their countries and if they intend to return to Tanzania they should follow procedures,” Mr Albert Rwelamira, the Kilimanjaro Immigration boss, said."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on January 09, 2018, 05:52:31 PM
Then explain how it was a straw man.

You're trying to frame it as a partisan witchhunt when at this point it comes down to those who want to finally do something about the absolutely rife corruption and those who support it.

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2018, 05:40:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWCeSMMKqkQ

Quotea lot of “lesbians” just use men as human dildos

Appalling and offensive. They use men as human checkbooks. Unless you’re Pud, then you serve no purpose at all.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 09, 2018, 07:36:20 PM
Appalling and offensive. They use men as human checkbooks. Unless you’re Pud, then you serve no purpose at all.

I'm not sure if you mean the video's offensive or that's offensive but you know what I find even more offensive? It's how our nation started to become a giant confessional after that bitch's show. I can think of anyone more responsible for dumbing us down than her. Say what you will about Donahue's politics. At least he made you think once in awhile.

You get a car and you get a car and you get a car!  ::)

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2018, 07:42:56 PM
I'm not sure if you mean the video's offensive or that's offensive but you know what I find even more offensive? It's how our nation started to become a giant confessional after that bitch's show. I can think of anyone more responsible for dumbing us down than her. Say what you will about Donahue's politics. At least he made you think once in awhile.

You get a car and you get a car and you get a car!  ::)

The quote, it was sarcasm.

Oprah isn’t that bad. She set a good example for women, black women, and black people in general. That they could be educated and get ahead. Unfortunately by 2008 they were getting too ahead and started becoming middle class. Can’t have that, what’s next, they vote Republican. So Obama and demokkkrats fired up the race war and boom, the black community be headin back to the plantation with welfare check in hand.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 09, 2018, 07:49:26 PM
The quote, it was sarcasm.

Oprah isn’t that bad. She set a good example for women, black women, and black people in general. That they could be educated and get ahead. Unfortunately by 2008 they were getting too ahead and started becoming middle class. Can’t have that, what’s next, they vote Republican. So Obama and demokkkrats fired up the race war and boom, the black community be headin back to the plantation with welfare check in hand.

Did she? I'm really not so sure about that, filling their vapid heads with garbage like The Secret And various other forms of spiritual materialism. What you're talking about started happening with Kennedy and was pretty much course corrected by the 80s. This isn't coming from racism. When I was a teenager my favorite guitarist was Hendrix. I practically worshipped that guy but it was almost irrelevant that he was black to me. He revolutionized guitar playing. That's all I cared about.

136 or 142

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 09, 2018, 04:12:29 PM
One thing that you cannot argue about is that the national debt is currently growing at a slower rate than it did under Obama.

'Current' being the key word there because it doesn't take into account the latest Republican tax cut scheme which will add around another $150 billion a year to the deficit.  The deficit for 2017 is already going to be in the $400-450 billion range, so baring major spending cuts (i.e the euphemism 'entitlement reform') the U.S is looking at deficits in the $500-600 billion range for as far as the eye can see.  And, that's with the economy operating at near full employment.

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2018, 08:01:23 PM
Did she? I'm really not so sure about that, filling their vapid heads with garbage like The Secret And various other forms of spiritual materialism. What you're talking about started happening with Kennedy and was pretty much course corrected by the 80s. This isn't coming from racism. When I was a teenager my favorite guitarist was Hendrix. I practically worshipped that guy but it was almost irrelevant that he was black to me. He revolutionized guitar playing. That's all I cared about.

Coast to Coast has a lot of new age 'woo' guests on and obviously the vast majority of them aren't black.  I can't stand them either and that alone makes me hope Oprah Winfrey doesn't run for President.  She'd be better than Trump though.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 136 or 142 on January 09, 2018, 10:35:31 PM
'Current' being the key word there because it doesn't take into account the latest Republican tax cut scheme which will add around another $150 billion a year to the deficit.  The deficit for 2017 is already going to be in the $400-450 billion range, so baring major spending cuts (i.e the euphemism 'entitlement reform') the U.S is looking at deficits in the $500-600 billion range for as far as the eye can see.  And, that's with the economy operating at near full employment.

Which is half what it was under Obama.

Go wash your hands.

136 or 142

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 09, 2018, 10:43:06 PM
Which is half what it was under Obama.

Go wash your hands.

Only during the height of the 'great recession.'  You're lying, Putin.

albrecht

Quote from: 136 or 142 on January 09, 2018, 10:37:05 PM
Coast to Coast has a lot of new age 'woo' guests on and obviously the vast majority of them aren't black.  I can't stand them either and that alone makes me hope Oprah Winfrey doesn't run for President.  She'd be better than Trump though.
I have no idea really of her political beliefs but it would be fun to see her run and "whatever" come out. Chicago and media zillionaire means there is "stuff" there. And it would piss off the DNC and their Hollywood/Beltway establishment since Chi-town, no matter how corrupt, crime-riddled, and Democrat-run it is, is  "fly-over country," as they call most of the country.

C2C has blacks. Some great ones.
Albert Taylor
Earnest Cobb
and frequent caller "Corny"  ;)

136 or 142

2009   $1,413      Stimulus Act
2010   $1,294           Obama tax cuts. ACA. Simpson-Bowles.
2011   $1,300      Debt crisis.
2012   $1,087      Fiscal cliff.
2013   $679                   Government shutdown.
2014   $485                   Debt ceiling.
2015   $438              Defense = $736.4 b.
2016 $585              Defense = $767.3 b.

https://www.thebalance.com/us-deficit-by-year-3306306

I don't believe you, Putin, you're a liar.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 136 or 142 on January 09, 2018, 10:58:53 PM
2009   $1,413      Stimulus Act
2010   $1,294           Obama tax cuts. ACA. Simpson-Bowles.
2011   $1,300      Debt crisis.
2012   $1,087      Fiscal cliff.
2013   $679                   Government shutdown.
2014   $485                   Debt ceiling.
2015   $438              Defense = $736.4 b.
2016 $585              Defense = $767.3 b.

https://www.thebalance.com/us-deficit-by-year-3306306

I don't believe you, Putin, you're a liar.

You didn’t even use the numbers for the debt increase from the link you provided. Go fish.

136 or 142

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 09, 2018, 11:07:14 PM
You didn’t even use the numbers for the debt increase from the link you provided. Go fish.

I used the deficit numbers.  You should deal with the problems in your Russian homeland.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 136 or 142 on January 09, 2018, 11:09:57 PM
I used the deficit numbers.  You should deal with the problems in your Russian homeland.

Extraordinary accounting is not allowed. Look at the debt increase by FY. That is what we were discussing. Quit biting your nails. That’s disgusting.

136 or 142

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 09, 2018, 11:11:10 PM
Extraordinary accounting is not allowed. Look at the debt increase by FY. That is what we were discussing. Quit biting your nails. That’s disgusting.

The normally quoted figure is the deficit not the debt increase.  Being in Russia, you wouldn't understand U.S accounting.

Of course, the debt increase figures aren't all that different from the deficit figures, so you're obviously just trying to duck and weave from admitting that you're initial post was a lie.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 136 or 142 on January 09, 2018, 11:12:43 PM
The normally quoted figure is the deficit not the debt increase.  Being in Russia, you wouldn't understand U.S accounting.

The whole discussion was based on the debt, not how much they cooked the numbers to come up with it. At the end of the day, is the rate of the debt increase higher today than it was under Obama. No. If it was the debt clock would be over $21 trillion already.

Quit picking your nose.

136 or 142

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 09, 2018, 11:19:09 PM
The whole discussion was based on the debt, not how much they cooked the numbers to come up with it. At the end of the day, is the rate of the debt increase higher today than it was under Obama. No. If it was the debt clock would be over $21 trillion already.

Quit picking your nose.

The debt increase figures aren't all that different from the deficit figures, so you're obviously just trying to duck and weave from admitting that you're initial post was a lie.

And here you're trying to change your original claim which is that it was 'half of what it was' under Obama, which is false for the period 2013-2016, or as I initially wrote, for the time not as impacted by the 'Great Recession.'

Just admit you're a liar and we can drop this. (I realize the inherent contradiction, but my hope is that once you tell the truth for the first time, you'll start regularly telling the truth.  Who knows, you may even move to the United States and become a Democrat.)