• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Swishypants

CAPES! GOT CAPES!!! The first lady is a Superheroin!

albrecht

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 03, 2018, 10:53:40 PM

So my Hapsburg Jaw has some, albeit small, plausibility? (Was Arnold ever connected to that line?)

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 03, 2018, 06:43:21 PM
Hope so. She’s your “wife”. Besides that why would be threatened by me, I’ve never threatened you. Nor would I waste my time doing so. I just make fun of you and your wife and your pathetic Bellgab relationship. With each response the 2 of you make yourselves look like a bigger laughing stocks. Congrats.

Did you have fun on NYE, I was in midtown, looked for you but remembered you’re both losers sitting at home.

Salut

Short bus rider ..... and proud of it.

Gd5150

Quote from: albrecht on January 03, 2018, 11:22:14 PM
So my Hapsburg Jaw has some, albeit small, plausibility? (Was Arnold ever connected to that line?)
For clarification

Lord Grantham

Now Trump has dissolved the voter fraud panel.

WINNING.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Swishypants
Better than all of MD's posts put togther!

Thought Dr. Doofus blessed us with his departure ...... apparently not.
90+ posts per day ..... an unemployable 'bubba' ... yawn

Yorkshire pud

The WH has banned the staff's personal phones.. Fortunately that doesn't apply to the orange oaf, so we (and the rest of the planet) can have an hourly reminder how deluded/angry/petulant/batshit crazy he is.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2018, 09:30:39 AM
The WH has banned the staff's personnel phones.. Fortunately that doesn't apply to the orange oaf, so we (and the rest of the planet) can have an hourly reminder how deluded/angry/petulant/batshit crazy he is.

They banned their personal ones too.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2018, 09:30:39 AM
The WH has banned the staff's personal phones.. Fortunately that doesn't apply to the orange oaf, so we (and the rest of the planet) can have an hourly reminder how deluded/angry/petulant/batshit crazy he is.

Now we know that MangoDonald uses Just For Men for that unique orange look.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PaulAtreides on January 04, 2018, 10:38:47 AM
Now we know that MangoDonald uses Just For Men for that unique orange look.

But doesn't can't read the instructions on how to use it.

Yorkshire pud

Last night on SiriusXM, Bannon told a listener all was well with him and Trump..Phew that's a relief! Its a good job that Trump and family don't take it to heart over the stuff Bannon has been quoted as saying (and not denied), so it doesn't explain the threatened writ on Bannon, the author and the publisher. I hope Trump does sue them all, because the ensuing court case will be a doozy.  ;D

Gd5150

One would assume by now watching the brainless leftwing lemmings act like children would have grown tiresome. But it really doesn’t. Seeing them get their panties in a wad every time the media orgasms over another nothing burger is quite entertaining. And a nice confirmation of the lefts total lack of critical thinking and intelligence.

That denokkkrat platform is quite inspiring. And how bout all that evidence of collusion the hundred million dollar Mueller witch hunt has uncovered. How many homeless people could that have fed? How many endangered species could that have saved? How many kids are starving? Thing of the countless grandmas and innocent children who’ve died thanks to Mueller and the demokkkrat witch hunt. :(  Great work Demokkkrats! 2018 is off to a great start! Lmao!

Swishypants

What are you doing out of position? Grab yer cover and get back to your stick!

Gd5150

The Trump MAGA Train steaming along like a blow torch.
Stock market 25,000!
Economic growth approaching a 30 year high!
80% of Americans getting a tax cut!
Corporate tax cuts to create millions of jobs!
Obamacare dismantled!
Zero evidence of collusion!
Mueller witch hunt collapsing!
Al Franken resigning as a public disgrace!

The democrat alternative platform:
Trump is orange.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 04, 2018, 12:37:41 PM
The Trump MAGA Train steaming along like a blow torch.
Stock market 25,000!
Economic growth approaching a 30 year high!
80% of Americans getting a tax cut!
Corporate tax cuts to create millions of jobs!
Obamacare dismantled!
Zero evidence of collusion!
Mueller witch hunt collapsing!
Al Franken resigning as a public disgrace!

The democrat alternative platform:
Trump is orange.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/04/gop-comes-out-ahead-in-toss-up-virginia-election/

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 04, 2018, 12:37:41 PM

Blah blah blah deluded trainspotters ranting...

Heard the latest about Sessions and Cannabis?  :-\ He not a happy puppy..

Swishypants

"We've shared some great moments in time over the last ten minutes and tonight I would like to thank all the people who have supported me from the beginning to the end. Tonight, this is my last moment with the Bellgabs, I'm going out in a blaze of glory â€" my hands are held up high." - Pud (as he surrendered and came out of his apartment)

https://youtu.be/Taq1pnJvT7s

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 04, 2018, 01:33:45 PM
"We've shared some great moments in time over the last ten minutes and tonight I would like to thank all the people who have supported me from the beginning to the end. Tonight, this is my last moment with the Bellgabs, I'm going out in a blaze of glory â€" my hands are held up high." - Pud (as he surrendered and came out of his apartment)

RE: The tent on the lawn...A bloke just crawled out, stood up facing away, had a good stretch. Scratched his balls, turned round...He's the DOUBLE of Ron Jeremy. What are the chances of that?

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2018, 01:35:46 PM
RE: The tent on the lawn...A bloke just crawled out, stood up facing away, had a good stretch. Scratched his balls, turned round...He's the DOUBLE of Ron Jeremy. What are the chances of that?

No, that's the Hedgehog himself! He's /pol/

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 04, 2018, 01:37:39 PM
No, that's the Hedgehog himself! He's /pol/

No shit...He just gave me a flyer. I think I'll go.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2018, 01:43:08 PM
No shit...He just gave me a flyer. I think I'll go.

That's a live broadcast of your electrocution! In the Biz, news travels fast, and he cums on strong to opportunity!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 04, 2018, 01:44:43 PM
That's a live broadcast of your electrocution! In the Biz, news travels fast, and he cums on strong to opportunity!

I saw what you did there.

albrecht

Wouldn't be hilarious if the whole Bannon/Trump feud is a way to generate book sales for the "controversial" book? Here is the conspiracy: nothing makes a book sell like controversy, especially when the Clinton's media are chomping at the bit for anything anti-Trump, the book sales go up, Bannon and author make money, Hillary's press focuses on the claims, while doing so Trump and Congress focus on other issues and get people appointed, regs eliminated/changed, and some laws through, and if the claims are proven false (or unproveable) or even true, what was accomplished by the media? Bannon/Author made money, media took focus off what really was going on in DC, and Trump being a showman gets coverage and the more outlandish claims and media reports might even make the FBI investigation look even worse.

Swishypants

Quote from: albrecht on January 04, 2018, 01:47:58 PM
Wouldn't be hilarious if the whole Bannon/Trump feud is a way to generate book sales for the "controversial" book? Here is the conspiracy: nothing makes a book sell like controversy, especially when the Clinton's media are chomping at the bit for anything anti-Trump, the book sales go up, Bannon and author make money, Hillary's press focuses on the claims, while doing so Trump and Congress focus on other issues and get people appointed, regs eliminated/changed, and some laws through, and if the claims are proven false (or unproveable) or even true, what was accomplished by the media? Bannon/Author made money, media took focus off what really was going on in DC, and Trump being a showman gets coverage and the more outlandish claims and media reports might even make the FBI investigation look even worse.

https://youtu.be/0tdyU_gW6WE