• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

analog kid

Eric Trump thinks Ellen DeGeneres is running a Shadow Government, part of a "Deep State" conspiracy.

http://www.newsweek.com/ellen-eric-trump-deep-state-donald-trump-shadow-government-769296

Gd5150

Quote from: Swishypants on January 03, 2018, 08:48:19 PM
Laura is a 12 year old little black girl Pud keeps out back. :)

Girl? Your generousity knows no bounds.

https://youtu.be/S8a49u_EZf0

Swishypants

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 03, 2018, 09:04:38 PM
Girl? Your generousity knows no bounds.

Watermelon and a fishing pole out by the Elementary School. That's how he does it!  8)

Swishypants

I like how Pud takes a shower, and then a SHIT! LOL! Idiotic fucker!

Swishypants

Only 252 viewers today! Shit's sinkin'! I'd get out now if I were you!  (I once single-handedly delayed a bands album by six months by making "suggestions", and caused a 52 car pile-up AND a wildfire in California by doing a break-check!)

JulianC

Yp has deep pockets, or he can always pimp Laura to keep this board going.
They're big financial donors to BG according to Yp.

Swishypants

Quote from: JulianC on January 03, 2018, 09:28:12 PM
Yp has deep pockets, or he can always pimp Laura to keep this board going.
They're big financial donors to BG according to Yp.

THIS IS TRUE!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 03, 2018, 08:55:14 PM
You are really struggling with your facts today.  Virginia had a Democratic governor and was predicted as a win for the democrats in all polls for all of 2017.

New Jersey was the only other governor election. It was republican but Christie was term-limited and it was heavily favored as a blue state with all polls in 2017 predicting a democratic win.

If you are going to be a know it all, please study.

That's as maybe, the fact is, Bannon was pushing to get a Republican governor elected in VA and a Republican senator elected from AL. He didn't manage either.

The other interesting none deniers of the quoted comments released today are the GOP. None of them has come forward to say the book's quotes are false, or that Trump and his family aren't how they're being portrayed. Not one.

Gd5150

Quote from: Swishypants on January 03, 2018, 09:05:26 PM
Watermelon and a fishing pole out by the Elementary School. That's how he does it!  8)

https://youtu.be/oUcw7XIWISI

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 03, 2018, 09:30:00 PM

That's as maybe, the fact is, Bannon was pushing to get a Republican governor elected in VA and a Republican senator elected from AL. He didn't manage either.

The other interesting none deniers of the quoted comments released today are the GOP. None of them has come forward to say the book's quotes are false, or that Trump and his family aren't how they're being portrayed. Not one.

I wasn’t aware that Bannon got involved with Ed Gillespie. He was definitely a swamp dweller so that is kind of surprising. I know he didn’t embrace Trump. Virginia has been turning blue because of the Beltway expansion.  All those civil servants and federal contractors voting to keep the biggest federal government.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Catsmile on January 03, 2018, 07:56:21 PM
Above it all you are, without a doubt. <MDWindowlick.Emoji>
Keep milking your long goodbye that will never happen. #Sad.

Oh, the drama.

Maybe I was just trying to trigger all the liberal faggots like you out of the woodwork. It seems to have worked. Diaper money secure, mv!  ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 03, 2018, 09:43:14 PM
Maybe I was just trying to trigger all the liberal faggots like you out of the woodwork. It seems to have worked. Diaper money secure, mv!  ;D

Somebody give RITCHIE a Claymore Mine!

The text is on the back of the mine so you can read it!

Yorkshire pud

Wow...Trump's lawyers have issued a cease and desist letter to Bannon, followed up with the threat they're imminently taking legal action for slander and libel, oh and contravening an alleged non disclosure agreement.

I'm guessing the chances this going further are about zero. The book from which Bannon has been quoted is likely going out next week so everyone will get a chance to read it...and if sued, Bannon will be able to subpoena Trump and his entire family and staff to support his defence. This might be fun actually.  ;D

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 03, 2018, 09:35:52 PM
I wasn’t aware that Bannon got involved with Ed Gillespie. He was definitely a swamp dweller so that is kind of surprising. I know he didn’t embrace Trump. Virginia has been turning blue because of the Beltway expansion.  All those civil servants and federal contractors voting to keep the biggest federal government.
Yup. BIG TIME. The "swamp" or "inside the beltway" or whatever one wants to call it is FAR bigger than Party, because both are so into it, at least on that level. Property values also escalating (but don't worry about bad gentrification claims there because the blacks in DC, other than Obama and the like, have less representation, abiility to live, before and it is pouring out to Counties also that were, traditionally, 'bad areas." Ha. Maybe why B-More getting worse, the old feuds getting worse by "urbans" having to move into there? There also though, still weird phenomena, like MS-13 and Hispanic crime waves in areas. It is a weird deal.

Dr. MD MD

I'm guessing that whatever Bill and Hill were burning today had to do with the documents congress has called for tomorrow. ;)

Swishypants

"TWO FOR THE MONEY! ONE FOR THE SHOW! THEY BE FAST & WE BE SLO'!" Bitches put me back on ignore again because they are total pussier cock-fags!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on January 03, 2018, 10:00:23 PM
Somebody give RITCHIE a Claymore Mine!

You're still the biggest faggot on Bellgab! Bigger even than pud!! ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 03, 2018, 10:29:28 PM
You're still the biggest faggot on Bellgab! Bigger even than pud!! ;D

Pud is a Pedo! PEDO! Get it right New Guy!

Swishypants

Pud does asshole stuff to himself before going into a business meeting. Sick fuck thinks stink-palming is a legitimate form of flattery.

This is my theme song from now on:

https://youtu.be/010KyIQjkTk

albrecht

Quote from: analog kid on January 03, 2018, 09:04:29 PM
Eric Trump thinks Ellen DeGeneres is running a Shadow Government, part of a "Deep State" conspiracy.

http://www.newsweek.com/ellen-eric-trump-deep-state-donald-trump-shadow-government-769296

Almost Hapsburg Jaw but not...yet? More of a Moravian over-bite, perhaps?

Swishypants

Quote from: albrecht on January 03, 2018, 10:37:00 PM
Almost Hapsburg Jaw but not...yet? More of a Moravian over-bite, perhaps?

Good analysis. I never noticed before. God Daymn! Look at them GUMS! That's woodpile shit right there! Moldavian Muslim maybe.

JulianC

Democrat First Lady - before
Republican First Lady - now

Similar dress-different outcome

Be glad folks, be very glad.