• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on December 30, 2017, 03:40:50 PM
Havarti is Danish. They are different countries though both like bikes, cheese, maritime commerce, style of houses, canals, and are flat etc so I guess I can understand people's confusion.

Damn. And I came so close to making it through 2017 without an unforced error.

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 30, 2017, 03:47:20 PM
Yes, but I heard that there is something rotten in Denmark.
That smell is coming from the "refugees" they stupidly let in.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 30, 2017, 12:48:16 PM
It means someone could show you clear evidence of something and if the outcome of that didn't agree with your politics you wouldn't believe it. I've been watching that happen with you for a couple years now.  ;D

There's clear evidence that Trump, his immediate family, hangers on, and staff lie without any shame on a daily basis, but you still think the sun shines out of their arses.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 30, 2017, 02:44:34 PM

Trump & Russian colluded. Still ZERO evidence. Result? Fail
- mentioned twice because it literally all the left has talked about for a year. Result? Fail

And you yet you've been asked numerous times, prove that there hasn't been (I take you're assuming Jr, Kushner's and Manafort's dealings with Russians to procure shit on Clinton wouldn't include knowledge by Trump Snr?) numerous times you still haven't presented any of Mueller's findings that show's he's finished with his investigations that show you're correct... Why is that? Why do you think Trump is shitting his pants that Flynn has been charged with lying about something that Trump said wasn't illegal so no need to lie about it?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 30, 2017, 03:51:36 PM
There's clear evidence that Trump, his immediate family, hangers on, and staff lie without any shame on a daily basis, but you still think the sun shines out of their arses.

They are rank amatures at lying and prevarication compared to Obama, the Clintons and the left at large but they’ll get better with experience.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 30, 2017, 03:03:17 PM
Yeah, baffling.

Why don't you tell us what it is you think Trump did, or even what it is exactly he's being accused of.  With, you know, specifics.  And what it is the Russians would have needed Trump to do.  Even the most easily led among us ought to be able to at least be able to tell us that after a year of fake news reports

You remember Watergate? Follow the money.... You know how long Watergate took, start to finish? And that was after the initial burglary had been reported, and after Nixon was re-elected into office. What makes you think Mueller will tell you or me or the press what he knows, doesn't know, is looking to find out and has dismissed as inconsequential?

It seems that everyone who is suggesting there is 'no collusion' only has the Trump family, the GOP (who have this unusual dilemma in swearing to uphold the Constitution but are really beholden to Trump, and fawn like slaves in his presence) and of course Trump News, Breitbart and a hippy who doesn't wear shirts, to go by.

They haven't really mentioned the things that (to name a few) Trump Jr has already admitted to, had his old man make up some shit about adoptions, only to have e mails he released showing how he went looking for shit on Clinton via a foreign entity. I'm guessing the reason for that, is because it makes 'No collusion' something of a non sequitur. as Jr has pretty much said he did.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 30, 2017, 04:02:44 PM
They are rank amatures at lying and prevarication compared to Obama, the Clintons and the left at large but they’ll get better with experience.

Show your workings...Statistics..

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 30, 2017, 04:06:50 PM
Show your workings...Statistics..

It is axiomatic to say that people get better with practice, but I’m sure I can find a study to support my assertion. 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 30, 2017, 03:03:17 PM
Yeah, baffling.

Why don't you tell us what it is you think Trump did, or even what it is exactly he's being accused of.  With, you know, specifics.  And what it is the Russians would have needed Trump to do.  Even the most easily led among us ought to be able to at least be able to tell us that after a year of fake news reports

I don't know. I read somewhere that three-quarters of you rotten yanks are covered in fleas anyway, so just think of Trump as being de-loused.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 30, 2017, 03:43:47 PM

“soft shit with little holes” 

Sounds like Trump's dementia addled brain.

paladin1991

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 30, 2017, 12:21:20 PM
I do not doubt it.  However, it doesn't count unless you are in court. But hey the economy is buzzing along and the wife and I will pay a few thousand less in taxes. Life is great in a post-Obama world.

didn't I read that the average family of four would 'only' see about 60 buxx a month?  I guess to liberal that is not a lot of my money.  but it's a lot of my money they can't have.

GravitySucks

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 30, 2017, 04:49:27 PM
didn't I read that the average family of four would 'only' see about 60 buxx a month?  I guess to liberal that is not a lot of my money.  but it's a lot of my money they can't have.

Back when it was $40, Obama and the democrats thought it was a lot.

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/node/108362

Swishypants

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 30, 2017, 04:49:27 PM

You don't have any money dickhead. You were a Marine living off tax payer dollars. :)  Get a real job! Produce some wealth ya deadbeat! The Military is just a jobs program for idiots who can't make it in civie life.  Too stupid to start a business. Too incompetent to win a war. What do we pay you for Hooker?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 30, 2017, 04:56:20 PM
Back when it was $40, Obama and the democrats thought it was a lot.

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/node/108362

Obama and W Bush actually oversaw bigger tax cuts than Trump had his slaves praise him for. Look it up.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on December 30, 2017, 04:56:55 PM
You don't have any money dickhead. You were a Marine living off tax payer dollars. :)  Get a real job! Produce some wealth ya deadbeat! The Military is just a jobs program for idiots who can't make it in civie life.  Too stupid to start a business. Too incompetent to win a war. What do we pay you for Hooker?

No recognition for the Spitfire Mk IX low level fly pass driven by Ray Hanna? Goddamit.  >:(

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 30, 2017, 05:07:29 PM

No recognition for the Spitfire Mk IX low level fly pass driven by Ray Hanna? Goddamit.  >:(

I'm not going to let you make me horny again!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 30, 2017, 05:06:14 PM
Obama and W Bush actually oversaw bigger tax cuts than Trump had his slaves praise him for. Look it up.

Obama’s are a lie. It was mostly a two year extension of Bush era tax cuts that expired as soon as he was re-elected.

But from a personal income tax standpoint and purely a % you make a point, but if you add up $ amounts over the life of the personal, corporate and repatriation tax cuts, I will go with the current one.

You should get a kick out of this
http://www.apollospeaks.com/?p=26443

paladin1991

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 30, 2017, 02:44:34 PM
Glad to see you’ve finally come around on the failed Mueller witch hunt. Let’s all stand up for Svendrydjfkgrsrtar!

Some of the great fails of the left of 2017.
The oceans still haven’t risen 100ft as they claimed in the 1980s. - result? Fail
The stock market will crash with the election of Trump. Result? Fail
Hillary will swing the electoral college and become president. Result? Fail
- mentioned twice because it literally all the left has talked about for a year. Result? Fail
Trump will be out of office after a month. Result? Fail
Trump will be out of office by Christmas. Result? Fail
The internet will break because of no fake net neutrality. Result? Fail

The party of fail continues! God bless’m. And god bless their brainless lemmings.

2017: Record stock market. Record economic growth. Record unemployment. Record consumer confidence. Bye bye Obamacare. Bye bye Obatard legacy. Bye bye Al Franken. Bye bye dozens of left wing rapists and sexual harassers. Can’t wait for all the great things to come in 2018!

https://youtu.be/bFKfQN5Y7Ds

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 30, 2017, 03:51:36 PM

Do you have any idea of how tedious you are?  ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 30, 2017, 03:56:30 PM

And you yet you've been asked numerous times, prove that there hasn't been (I take you're assuming Jr, Kushner's and Manafort's dealings with Russians to procure shit on Clinton wouldn't include knowledge by Trump Snr?) numerous times you still haven't presented any of Mueller's findings that show's he's finished with his investigations that show you're correct... Why is that? Why do you think Trump is shitting his pants that Flynn has been charged with lying about something that Trump said wasn't illegal so no need to lie about it?

And you still haven't proven that you're not a pedophile. Why? That's why you're so nervous about all this. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on December 30, 2017, 06:14:35 PM
PROJECTION!

Good Democrat! Now go fetch! <throws an oversized dildo> :D

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 30, 2017, 06:14:48 PM
And you still haven't proven that you're not a pedophile. Why? That's why you're so nervous about all this. ::)
I won't accuse, he has said he fled the UK due marriage. But IF it were true he wouldn't have needed to flee the UK as history has shown that the perverts are protected what with things like the Westminster paedophile dossier information being "lost," Asian (what they called Muslims or Middle-Eastern there) sex gangs being ignored for years, etc. There are some rare exceptions but usually, it would seem,  if you are connected or in media, the worst case is after death you might be accused or subject to some inquiry years later...but you are dead so?

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 30, 2017, 06:15:55 PM
Good Democrat! Now go fetch! <throws an oversized dildo> :D

I'll bet you have a life-sized cut-out of Rush Limbaugh in your bedroom, and it's wearing pretty panties.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on December 30, 2017, 06:22:05 PM
I won't accuse, he has said he fled the UK due marriage. But IF it were true he wouldn't have needed to flee the UK as history has shown that the perverts are protected what with things like the Westminster paedophile dossier information being "lost," Asian (what they called Muslims or Middle-Eastern there) sex gangs being ignored for years, etc. There are some rare exceptions but usually, it would seem,  if you are connected or in media, the worst case is after death you might be accused or subject to some inquiry years later...but you are dead so?

My point is that his style of arguing is asinine, asking people to prove a negative. Only stupid faggots stoop so low. ::)

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 30, 2017, 04:37:45 PM
I don't know...

No one does.  The fake news media and D-rats - whose few skills include excellence at manipulating the language to deceive -  can't even think of a believeable lie.  So they just leave it at ''Russia''... ''collusion'', and hope it fools a certain amount of dupes for as long as possible.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 30, 2017, 04:06:23 PM
You remember Watergate? Follow the money.... You know how long Watergate took, start to finish?...

I'm not sure that's a great comparison.  For onething, a break in to spy on the opposition is within the realm of possibility;  for another, they are accusing Trump of something, and Nixon had nothing to do with Watergate - only the overup.  That there was no money involved in Watergate, or between Trump and the Russians would belie the ''follow the money'' theory - although it certanily has an air of sophistication around it, until one realizes there is no money to ''follow''

In fact Hilary, Bill, and the Clinton campaign had more - and more solid - monetary ties.  Following your advice it seems that would be an investigation of merit. 

Of course we're alreay been told anything that turned up regarding Hilary Clinton would simply be ''opposition research''. 

You know, that manipulation of the language thing again, with the fake media eager to carry the narrative.