• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 30, 2017, 01:19:23 PM
You are prepared to believe in any amount of paranormal dreck, but this is a stretch too far, huh? What makes you trust him? Is it the way he does his hair?

I think I've made it clear that I know he's not truthful but this Russian bs is just that. Bullshit cooked up by Democratic operatives and if you've been taken in by this nonsense, you are not as smart as I thought you were.  Nice to see you, by the way. :D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 30, 2017, 01:25:09 PM

I think I've made it clear that I know he's not truthful but this Russian bs is just that. Bullshit cooked up by Democratic operatives and if you've been taken in by this nonsense, you are not as smart as I thought you were.  Nice to see you, by the way. :D

That doesn't explain why they keep it going after the election. Or why Trump looks so guilty all the time.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 30, 2017, 01:40:57 PM
That doesn't explain why they keep it going after the election. Or why Trump looks so guilty all the time.

Oh, you just want to see him that way. It's sexier for you.  :D

I could start talking about the bias of the media and the Establishment but what's the point.  You'd poo-poo it anyway.  Get back to me when there is incontrovertible evidence which will be the 12th of Never.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 30, 2017, 01:44:59 PM
I could start talking about the bias of the media and the Establishment but what's the point.  You'd poo-poo it anyway.  Get back to me when there is incontrovertible evidence which will be the 12th of Never.

You're very confident about it, but you have no knowledge one way or the other.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 30, 2017, 01:47:54 PM
You're very confident about it, but you have no knowledge one way or the other.

I also have no knowledge that the moon isn't made out of swiss cheese but I'm pretty sure it isn't.  I have a keen sense when it comes to spotting bullshit. This Russian business is poppycock.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 30, 2017, 01:55:17 PM
I also have no knowledge that the moon isn't made out of swiss cheese but I'm pretty sure it isn't.  I have a keen sense when it comes to spotting bullshit. This Russian business is poppycock.

Poppycock?! Get ahold of yourself, old man! Children may be reading this.  ::)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 30, 2017, 01:57:15 PM
Poppycock?! Get ahold of yourself, old man! Children may be reading this.  ::)

I love that word. :D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 30, 2017, 01:55:17 PM

That's not a good example because we've been up there and seen for ourselves. A better example would be the idea of a god. But you're prepared to believe in that one despite the lack of evidence. It seems like you're not interested in truth, just what suits you at the time.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 30, 2017, 01:59:32 PM
That's not a good example because we've been up there and seen for ourselves. A better example would be the idea of a god. But you're prepared to believe in that one despite the lack of evidence. It seems like you're not interested in truth, just what suits you at the time.

Right back at ya! And yer mudder too!  >:(

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 30, 2017, 01:59:32 PM

I see evidence all around me of God.  The beauty of a mountain meadow.  The simple complexity of life. I need no other evidence. 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 30, 2017, 02:02:29 PM
I see evidence all around me of God.  The beauty of a mountain meadow.  The simple complexity of life. I need no other evidence.

You get your theology from Disney. It's cholera, cancer, Alzheimer's too.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 30, 2017, 02:04:50 PM

I sense a round of Everybody Poops coming on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFdRqoVSZPE

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 30, 2017, 02:04:50 PM

Oh ye of little faith.  I can't help you if you can't fathom it. I'd rather be a fool than be as close-minded as you.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 30, 2017, 02:10:36 PM
Oh ye of little faith.  I can't help you if you can't fathom it. I'd rather be a fool than be as close-minded as you.

I'm not close minded, I'd just like some evidence. Otherwise we just believe what we like and ignore anything that points the other way. Give me a good reason for babies with cancer.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 30, 2017, 02:15:01 PM
I'm not close minded, I'd just like some evidence. Otherwise we just believe what we like and ignore anything that points the other way. Give me a good reason for babies with cancer.

We expose our bodies to all sorts of poisons over our lives.  Perhaps the parents were exposed to carcinogens that carried over to the children.  This world of ours has good and evil in it.  I suppose if this were heaven, there would be no such tragedies but this is Earth.

I certainly don't know why bad things happen.  I'm not all-knowing.  I do know that you don't want to hear how this is a fallen world, yada, yada, yada so I won't go there.  I'm not without questions myself.  Just because I don't know the answers doesn't mean there is no God.  I do suggest you bring this up with God when you pass on.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 30, 2017, 02:31:34 PM
We expose our bodies to all sorts of poisons over our lives.  Perhaps the parents were exposed to carcinogens that carried over to the children.  This world of ours has good and evil in it.  I suppose if this were heaven, there would be no such tragedies but this is Earth.

I certainly don't know why bad things happen.  I'm not all-knowing.  I do know that you don't want to hear how this is a fallen world, yada, yada, yada so I won't go there.  I'm not without questions myself.  Just because I don't know the answers doesn't mean there is no God.  I do suggest you bring this up with God when you pass on.

I don't know what you believe in, perhaps you don't either. But, if we take the general idea of an all-powerful deity then they either cause babies with cancer or they allow them to suffer. Theologians have tap-danced around this for centuries. If I was going to believe something I'd need a bit more than a few flowery meadows to forget all the horror.

Gd5150

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 30, 2017, 02:15:01 PM
I'm not close minded, I'd just like some evidence.

Glad to see you’ve finally come around on the failed Mueller witch hunt. Let’s all stand up for Svendrydjfkgrsrtar!

Some of the great fails of the left of 2017.
The oceans still haven’t risen 100ft as they claimed in the 1980s. - result? Fail
The stock market will crash with the election of Trump. Result? Fail
Hillary will swing the electoral college and become president. Result? Fail
Trump & Russian colluded. Still ZERO evidence. Result? Fail
- mentioned twice because it literally all the left has talked about for a year. Result? Fail
Trump will be out of office after a month. Result? Fail
Trump will be out of office by Christmas. Result? Fail
The internet will break because of no fake net neutrality. Result? Fail

The party of fail continues! God bless’m. And god bless their brainless lemmings.

2017: Record stock market. Record economic growth. Record unemployment. Record consumer confidence. Bye bye Obamacare. Bye bye Obatard legacy. Bye bye Al Franken. Bye bye dozens of left wing rapists and sexual harassers. Can’t wait for all the great things to come in 2018!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 30, 2017, 02:44:34 PM
Glad to see you’ve finally come around on the failed Mueller witch hunt. Let’s all stand up for Svendrydjfkgrsrtar!

Some of the great fails of the left of 2017.
The oceans still haven’t risen 100ft as they claimed in the 1980s. - result? Fail
The stock market will crash with the election of Trump. Result? Fail
Hillary will swing the electoral college and become president. Result? Fail
- mentioned twice because it literally all the left has talked about for a year. Result? Fail
Trump will be out of office after a month. Result? Fail
Trump will be out of office by Christmas. Result? Fail
The internet will break because of no fake net neutrality. Result? Fail

The party of fail continues! God bless’m. And god bless their brainless lemmings.

2017: Record stock market. Record economic growth. Record unemployment. Record consumer confidence. Bye bye Obamacare. Bye bye Obatard legacy. Bye bye Al Franken. Bye bye dozens of left wing rapists and sexual harassers. Can’t wait for all the great things to come in 2018!

That doesn't explain why they keep it going after the election...

Yeah, baffling.

Why don't you tell us what it is you think Trump did, or even what it is exactly he's being accused of.  With, you know, specifics.  And what it is the Russians would have needed Trump to do.  Even the most easily led among us ought to be able to at least be able to tell us that after a year of fake news reports

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 30, 2017, 02:44:34 PM

I'd wait until it finished first. You don't run a race and then stop halfway and declare yourself the winner.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 30, 2017, 03:10:01 PM
I'd wait until it finished first. You don't run a race and then stop halfway and declare yourself the winner.

Aw! We'll give you a special participation prize so you don't feel left out.  ;D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 30, 2017, 02:00:16 PM
I

It means 'soft shit' in Dutch.

I thought Edam was the Dutch word for soft shit. 

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 30, 2017, 12:58:26 PM
Neither did Obama.  Obama has much on his hands too like setting race relations back 40 years. Believe me, I'll hold Trump accountable should he do something that actually violates the Constitution and I'm not talking about Russian collusion which has been and always shall be bunk.
Obama was very successful in his goals. After his reign polls find the country is at one of the most divided on race, income, location, income, etc it has ever been. His fellow Muslims have been imported in great numbers (sometimes practicing their peace) and the Obama open-border and "refugee" policy has lead to demographic changes. Under Obama views between the police and the public -especially in some sub-groups  but even just in general- are widely divergent. Even PEW had to admit his success;
http://www.pewresearch.org/2017/01/10/how-america-changed-during-barack-obamas-presidency/

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 30, 2017, 03:31:56 PM
Havarti
Havarti is Danish. They are different countries though both like bikes, cheese, maritime commerce, style of houses, canals, and are flat etc so I guess I can understand people's confusion.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 30, 2017, 03:31:56 PM
Havarti

Okay, so roughly translated it means “soft shit with little holes” or “holy shit” depending on what part of Holland you’re in. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on December 30, 2017, 03:40:50 PM
Havarti is Danish. They are different countries though both like bikes, cheese, maritime commerce, style of houses, canals, and are flat etc so I guess I can understand people's confusion.

Yes, but I heard that there is something rotten in Denmark.