• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 26, 2017, 10:24:22 AM
Sessions is now pursuing prosecutions against the Obama admin.

*Citation Needed

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 26, 2017, 11:09:15 AM
Well, that's quite stupid.  How are any of us benefitting by Trump being ineffective and wasting an opportunity to implement the agenda he ran on - gummed up by his own ego and hubris?  It's just like I said it would be:  the Schwarzenegger governorship come to DC.  I'm not happy to be right about it.

I guess the Dems were right about their strategy. Just obstruct and resist and pretty soon even the most hardened conservative will be with us. It only took them 6 months.  :D

ZaZa

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 26, 2017, 11:09:15 AM
Well, that's quite stupid.  How are any of us benefitting by Trump being ineffective and wasting an opportunity to implement the agenda he ran on - gummed up by his own ego and hubris?  It's just like I said it would be:  the Schwarzenegger governorship come to DC.  I'm not happy to be right about it.

I got banned (several times) for much lesser transgressions than using word 'stupid' in relation to MV's posts.
You are brave man PB

Lilith

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 26, 2017, 10:52:00 AM
This guy has struck me as Chechen for a while.

I do appreciate that he makes no effort, or a feeble one anyway, to disguise that he isn't one of us. The Brits used to suss the plants out by observing their table manners. It sort of works on Bellgab.

"They're" hilarious, in a Send-a-like sort of way.   ;D

When I read their posts, I just imagine Falkie saying it.  ;)

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 26, 2017, 11:14:03 AM
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/25/debbie-wasserman-schultz-aide-arrest-240960

QuoteAwan is accused of attempting to defraud the Congressional Federal Credit Union by obtaining a $165,000 home equity loan for a rental property, which is against the credit union’s policies since it is not the owner's primary residence.

Yeah, sure, okay. Believe whatever you want friend.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 26, 2017, 10:41:58 AM
Religion and sexual persuasion has nothing to do with it.  It's all about operational readiness.

That's the same lame excuse the military used to to try to keep out blacks, women and gays. 

ZaZa

Quote from: PaulAtreides on July 26, 2017, 11:17:38 AM
That's the same lame excuse the military used to to try to keep out blacks, women and gays.

President Trump should apply same rule to gay man and remove them from the US Military service.
Gay soldiers will see enemy soldiers as a potential lovers and husbands. LOL :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on July 26, 2017, 11:17:28 AM
Yeah, sure, okay. Believe whatever you want friend.

I'll stick to believing facts. You can stick to your propaganda.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on July 26, 2017, 11:18:27 AM
A congressional panel is not the justice department, try again.

No but she went from testifying publicly to privately. You might want to ask yourself why?  :D

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 26, 2017, 10:52:22 AM
People are ridiculous. They elect a president they know is unconventional and who promised to attempt top radically change things for the better. Now, all of a sudden they're wondering why he's not acting like all the rest.  ::) ;D

Ridiculous?  More like played.  May you live in Asswipe, Arkansas and have a tranny move into the trailer next to yours.  Bwahahahahaha!!!!

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 26, 2017, 11:19:09 AM
I'll stick to believing facts. You can stick to your propaganda.

Wow dude. If you don't believe THE ARTICLE YOU FUCKING POSTED THEN FIND ONE THAT FITS YOUR NARRATIVE. That way we can have a conversation, because I can't read you mind.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on July 26, 2017, 11:21:01 AM
Ridiculous?  More like played.  May you live in Asswipe, Arkansas and have a tranny move into the trailer next to yours.  Bwahahahahaha!!!!

Yeah, OK...sure buddy...you're the smartest guy in the room.  ::)

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 26, 2017, 11:22:11 AM
Yeah, OK...sure buddy...you're the smartest guy in the room.  ::)
NO !!
I'M

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on July 26, 2017, 11:22:08 AM
Wow dude. If you don't believe THE ARTICLE YOU FUCKING POSTED THEN FIND ONE THAT FITS YOUR NARRATIVE. That way we can have a conversation, because I can't read you mind.

Why so butthurt? That's just the start. Now they can begin rotorootering through this guy's life. Who knows what they might find?  ;)

"Awan was arrested at Dulles Airport on Monday evening before boarding a flight to Lahore, Pakistan. His wife, Hina Alvi, has already left the country for Pakistan along with their children. Federal agents do not believe Alvi has any intention of returning to the U.S., according to a court document."

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 26, 2017, 10:52:00 AM
This guy has struck me as Chechen for a while.

I do appreciate that he makes no effort, or a feeble one anyway, to disguise that he isn't one of us. The Brits used to suss the plants out by observing their table manners. It sort of works on Bellgab.

He mainly strikes me as an attention-seeking tit.

I remember James Bond figuring out Robert Shaw was a filthy commie agent by the wine he ordered at dinner. Cue massive fucking barney on the train.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 26, 2017, 11:28:46 AM
He mainly strikes me as an attention-seeking tit.

I remember James Bond figuring out Robert Shaw was a filthy commie agent swine by the wine he ordered at dinner. Cue massive fucking barney on the train.

Yes, just like somebody else we know.  ;D

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 26, 2017, 11:27:02 AM
;)

Yeah, I read it, it's a story about some dipshit who broke some federal banking law and was going to bounce before the heat got to him. You're grasping at straws.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 26, 2017, 11:12:53 AM
I guess the Dems were right about their strategy. Just obstruct and resist and pretty soon even the most hardened conservative will be with us. It only took them 6 months.  :D

So this Donald Trump isn't the same Donald Trump asshole who's been on display for decades?  He's all grown up and acting presidential, is focused and competently rolling out the agenda, and but for those pesky Fake News outlets the country would be back on track?

How is repeal of ObamaCare and replacement with ''something wonderful we'd all love'' coming along?  How about the long overdue tax simplification and restructuring?  Immigration?  Border security?  Has anyone seen specific ideas - let alone a legislation package - on any of this from the White House or his supporters in Congress?  Does he have any supporters in the Congress to introduce legislation on his behalf, and if not, why not?  Has he been out campaigning on behalf of bills he's had drafted and sent to Congress?  Has he even filled the appointed vacant positions in the Administration?

Look, the media knew Hilary Clinton - their choice - would be a hard sell to the American people.  They loved Donald Trump, because they could waste media bandwidth covering his foolishness instead of the campaign.  His daily blustering and smearing of the other Republican candidates was the news every day, so none of them were able to get their message out.  It didn't help that there were 16 of them, and it didn't help that none was the perfect candidate.

The media were delighted Trump created chaos in the primaries, and delighted he won the nomination.  Not because he was a good candidate, but because he was a bad one.  He was fun to cover, and no way would the country vote that jerk into office.

That's where we are.  An unready, incompetent, dumb blowhard, who managed to tap into what the American people wanted, who - with the help of the media drowned out the campaigns of others, some with similar messages but delivered with less bluster and more class - somehow managed to win.

We all swallowed hard and hoped for the best.  Unfortunately, things played out as expected.  He's had his fun, now he ought to resign.

MV thinks I'm ''bitter'' Trump won.  The typical, unimaginative response of the Trump Chumps.  I don't care about individual politicians or even parties - only policies, legislation, setting the course of the country.  If that's Trump, great.  But if he isn't doing what he said he would do, because he's unfocused and distracted and just really not the right person to do what he campaigned on - because of his own personal flaws, and not solely because he's under attack from the outside - then I'd prefer he left. 

In other words, shit or get off the pot.

paladin1991

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 26, 2017, 11:19:06 AM
President Trump should apply same rule to gay man and remove them from the US Military service.
Gay soldiers will see enemy soldiers as a potential lovers and husbands. LOL :)

You might find a husband that way.  faggot

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 26, 2017, 10:24:22 AM
Yeah, guys like McCain and Graham are probably right. We should just let them run the country. Oh, right! They already are.  ::)

Trump seems to have gotten the desired effect out of this as Sessions is now pursuing prosecutions against the Obama admin. Mission accomplished. You grannies can resume your sewing circle now but don't chat too long because your soap operas are coming on soon.  ;D

Sling your weapon soldier I'm on your side.  I'm still pro Trump and want him to succeed but don't ask me to check my brain at he door where he's concerned.  Fair criticism, which we all earn from time to time, is not the same as partisan ridicule or disloyalty. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PaulAtreides on July 26, 2017, 11:17:38 AM

Why don't we encourage those issued the wrong gear at birth to join he military by offering them a penis removal and prosthetic vagina (or the reverse) upon their successful completion of boot camp.  It is really beyond the understanding of you professional victims of society that some things are vastly more important than accommodating the desires of habitual malcontents and agitators.  What have you done for your country lately?

Stop trivializing the legitimate struggle for civil rights by equating the desire for gender reassignment.  I don't know a single black person who would do that and you might even get yourself tuned up if you suggest that to some African Americans I know. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on July 26, 2017, 11:37:34 AM
Yeah, I read it, it's a story about some dipshit who broke some federal banking law and was going to bounce before the heat got to him. You're grasping at straws.

No, it's you who are grasping at them. What interest do you have in protecting a bunch of corrupt politicians?  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 26, 2017, 11:42:21 AM
So this Donald Trump isn't the same Donald Trump asshole who's been on display for decades?  He's all grown up and acting presidential, is focused and competently rolling out the agenda, and but for those pesky Fake News outlets the country would be back on track?

How is repeal of ObamaCare and replacement with ''something wonderful we'd all love'' coming along?  How about the long overdue tax simplification and restructuring?  Immigration?  Border security?  Has anyone seen specific ideas - let alone a legislation package - on any of this from the White House or his supporters in Congress?  Does he have any supporters in the Congress to introduce legislation on his behalf, and if not, why not?  Has he been out campaigning on behalf of bills he's had drafted and sent to Congress?  Has he even filled the appointed vacant positions in the Administration?

Look, the media knew Hilary Clinton - their choice - would be a hard sell to the American people.  They loved Donald Trump, because they could waste media bandwidth covering his foolishness instead of the campaign.  His daily blustering and smearing of the other Republican candidates was the news every day, so none of them were able to get their message out.  It didn't help that there were 16 of them, and it didn't help that none was the perfect candidate.

The media were delighted Trump created chaos in the primaries, and delighted he won the nomination.  Not because he was a good candidate, but because he was a bad one.  He was fun to cover, and no way would the country vote that jerk into office.

That's where we are.  An unready, incompetent, dumb blowhard, who managed to tap into what the American people wanted, who - with the help of the media drowned out the campaigns of others, some with similar messages but delivered with less bluster and more class - somehow managed to win.

We all swallowed hard and hoped for the best.  Unfortunately, things played out as expected.  He's had his fun, now he ought to resign.

MV thinks I'm ''bitter'' Trump won.  The typical, unimaginative response of the Trump Chumps.  I don't care about individual politicians or even parties - only policies, legislation, setting the course of the country.  If that's Trump, great.  But if he isn't doing what he said he would do, because he's unfocused and distracted and just really not the right person to do what he campaigned on - because of his own personal flaws, and not solely because he's under attack from the outside - then I'd prefer he left. 

If he wasn't legit it would've been business as usual from day one and there wouldn't be all this establishment push back against him. I think the problem isn't just that Democrats are being obstructionist but that Republicans are too. What should be clear to everyone in all of this is that the great majority of both Dems and Rs are working for the same people and it's not you, the American voter.  ;)

I'm not calling for Trump to resign.  I still hope at some point he will be able to keep his ego in check.  I know that's not likely.  I also wish he didn't put his family in prominent roles in the White House.  I hope he succeeds in passing his agenda though he is going to have to work harder to produce a decent health care bill.  He needs to twist McConnell's and Ryan's arms to get a decent bill.   However, If Trump persists with his foolishness,  I hope a decent opponent  will arise from the Republican Party and go head to head against Trump in 2020.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 26, 2017, 12:19:40 PM
...   However, If Trump persists with his foolishness,  I hope a decent opponent  will arise from the Republican Party and go head to head against Trump in 2020.

Yes, but who would that be?  If we didn't have a leadership vacuum in DC we wouldn't have gotten Trump in the first place.

Nor would we have had the unserious Bill Clinton, George W Bush, and certainly not the Obama nobody.  And look at the losers in those races:  Dole, Gore, Kerry, McCain, Romney, Hilary Clinton.  Absolutely pathetic.

There is an adage in politics:  you can't beat somebody with nobody, and a president by virtue of the office is somebody.  Plus, it normally doesn't end well when a challenger from inside the party runs against the incumbent, it divides the party and weakens the incumbent (who almost always wins the primary anyway).  But in this case perhaps the party will line up behind one decent candidate.  I really wonder who will challenge him.  And would the Trump Chumps vote for them in the general election?

Gd5150

Well said Pud. Wait oops. We had a choice, nominate a bunch of GOP pussies who wouldn't attack the DNC and left, and inevitably lose. Which would have lead to us now having Hillary and all the blessings that would've come from that. Or nominate a bull dog who will go on the offensive and stay there. He's the best chance the right had at derailing the damage being done by Obama and the Democrat Media/education complex.

Who had a better chance a winning? Cruz? Never would've happened, too conservative. Rubio? He's afraid of his own shadow. Bush or Kasich? May as well elect Hillary. None of those guys possess the ass kicking charisma and leadership our country is starving for.

Trump cannot write and pass legislation without congress. The DNC like their close minded lemming followers are lockstep in not doing anything. Which suits them as they have no ideas anyways. So we are where we are.

The whole candyass I hate Trump and I never voted for Obama and they're all a bunch of crooks and I'm not a Democrat or Republican is a worthless stance to take. Those people have no balls and take no stances and have zero to offer. So make your choice. Bitching at everyone and everything with no realistic ideas and solutions is uninspiring and boring. We're not going to get a 3rd party, and no candidate will ever be what everyone wants. They're all a lesser of 2 evils and always will be. Obama/Hillary are a disgrace who's only goal is to do as much damage to the county as possible while increasing their government control over as many people as possible. They're worthless to the future of the United States.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 26, 2017, 12:19:40 PM
I'm not calling for Trump to resign.  I still hope at some point he will be able to keep his ego in check.  I know that's not likely.  I also wish he didn't put his family in prominent roles in the White House.  I hope he succeeds in passing his agenda though he is going to have to work harder to produce a decent health care bill.  He needs to twist McConnell's and Ryan's arms to get a decent bill.   However, If Trump persists with his foolishness,  I hope a decent opponent  will arise from the Republican Party and go head to head against Trump in 2020.

Trump and his foolishness?! The Republicans you seem to admire and respect so much are the fools, duping people for 8 years with repeal and replace when they never had any intention to because they're in bed with the Dems and they're both in bed with the insurance industry. Enjoy the establishment status quo you elect back to office in 2020!  ;D