• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

coaster

Quote from: Gd5150 on July 11, 2017, 03:59:52 PMNothing was even exchanged. Meanwhile "the Clinton foundation" is sitting on 2 billion dollars.

This is beautiful. I was literally just having a conversation about today's political bullshit at work. My brother is a Trumptard. Moron. I mentioned to the others that this is the argument they always run to. "I didn't do anything, and even if I did, Clinton did it too"
Are you sucking your thumb yet?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 11, 2017, 04:00:19 PM
Well we aren't, and weren't, at war with any of those countries so the cost is a political rather than a legal one.  It remains to be seen what the public appetite for willing cooperation with Russia is, but I think in this overheated climate you won't find many Republicans who will defend it.  I certainly wouldn't.

Of course not! You'd have to take your nose out of the deep state's ass to do that.  ;D

coaster

Those guys fucked themselves and it's brilliant. What a house fire. Hahah. Retards.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: coaster on July 11, 2017, 04:10:45 PM
Those guys fucked themselves and it's brilliant. What a house fire. Hahah. Retards.

Sorry, what's the crime? The Clintons and Podestas actually sold 20% of our uranium supply to Russia, you fucking idiot! That's not a matter of national security but this is?! Have another drinky!  ::) ;D

CozyRozie

coaster what are you ingesting tonight that it's making you so.. leftist ??
some cheap beer/??
I'm drinking quite old (12years)  Armenian red wine and eating air dried yaks lean meat, delish 8)
what are you eating ? Hillaryei's sour pussy ?? ;)

coaster

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 11, 2017, 04:13:18 PM
Sorry, what's the crime? The Clintons and Podestas actually sold 20% of our uranium supply to Russia, you fucking idiot! That's not a matter of national security but this is?! Have another drinky!  ::) ;D
I don't think Clinton is on the news right now. Remember when Chelsea sabotaged her father's presidency? Or when he tried to make her a scapegoat? Me neither. Hillary's probably having a seizure she's laughing so hard.
And I am enjoying a drink. Celebrating. But way to try to change the subject. Coaster drinks. More important than trump in a trump thread.. A beer after work. To us on that. Its all they have.
I wonder what Alex Jones is doing. Probably eating an entire pizza over the bathroom sink and bashing his head in the mirror. Happy day indeed.

coaster

Clinton did bad stuff too. Boohoo. Where's my blankey?

coaster

Quote from: futureMV on July 11, 2017, 04:18:31 PM
coaster what are you ingesting tonight that it's making you so.. leftist ??
some cheap beer/??
I'm drinking quite old (12years)  Armenian red wine and eating air dried yaks lean meat, delish 8)
what are you eating ? Hillaryei's sour pussy ?? ;)
See, again. Change the subject. But honestly, I would not pass up trying that meal. Sounds alright. Ill pass on old pussy though.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: coaster on July 11, 2017, 04:21:47 PM
And I am enjoying a drink.

Exactly! You have just enough brains cells (and corresponding attention) left to just barely be able to follow the propaganda they spoon feed you everyday and be a good dupe...and you feel proud of yourself when you're able to even manage that much.  Enjoy your CNN, rubby! :D

coaster

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 11, 2017, 04:26:03 PM
Exactly! You have just enough brains cells (and corresponding attention) left to just barely be able to follow the propaganda they spoon feed you everyday and be a good dupe...and you feel proud of yourself when you're able to even manage that much.  Enjoy your CNN, rubby! :D
Lmao.  Bless your heart.

coaster

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 11, 2017, 04:26:03 PM
You proved my point twice. You are their poster child. Congrats.

K_Dubb

I'm genuinely curious if we learned Trump actually agreed to try to get sanctions reduced in exchange for Podesta's emails how many of you guys would be all back-slappy right-on Don get that bitch.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 11, 2017, 04:29:21 PM
I'm genuinely curious if we learned Trump actually agreed to try to get sanctions reduced in exchange for Podesta's emails how many of you guys would be all back-slappy right-on Don get that bitch.

You thought the urine dossier was real.  ::)

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 11, 2017, 04:31:27 PM
You thought the urine dossier was real.  ::)

Haha no I thought it was funny.  Big diff.

Gd5150

Quote from: Gd5150 on July 11, 2017, 03:59:52 PM
Give it a few days, and the times similar things have been done by Democrats, and celebrated as "great campaigning" will start coming out. And this "matter" will dry up and blow away in the wind.

I apologize I was wrong again. It was a few minutes.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446

QuoteUkrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.

A Ukrainian-American operative who was consulting for the Democratic National Committee met with top officials in the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington in an effort to expose ties between Trump, top campaign aide Paul Manafort and Russia, according to people with direct knowledge of the situation.

The Ukrainian efforts had an impact in the race, helping to force Manafort’s resignation and advancing the narrative that Trump’s campaign was deeply connected to Ukraine’s foe to the east, Russia. But they were far less concerted or centrally directed than Russia’s alleged hacking and dissemination of Democratic emails.

Any questions? Poof

CozyRozie

Quote from: coaster on July 11, 2017, 04:25:25 PM
See, again. Change the subject. But honestly, I would not pass up trying that meal. Sounds alright. Ill pass on old pussy though.

Lol,
it's not just any old pussy -it's a pussy of your fapping icon Hillary the fucking Clinton -coaster
subject is not changed here, majority of us here despise..  Clintons.. both of them

hey coaster what's your opinion on Clinton's and their scam approving and profiting from sales of tinted prisoners blood when Billy was the Governor of Arkansas..??

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: coaster on July 11, 2017, 04:21:47 PM
I don't think Clinton is on the news right now. Remember when Chelsea sabotaged her father's presidency? Or when he tried to make her a scapegoat? Me neither. Hillary's probably having a seizure she's laughing so hard.
And I am enjoying a drink. Celebrating. But way to try to change the subject. Coaster drinks. More important than trump in a trump thread.. A beer after work. To us on that. Its all they have.
I wonder what Alex Jones is doing. Probably eating an entire pizza over the bathroom sink and bashing his head in the mirror. Happy day indeed.

Hey Coaster!

While I can imagine Alex Jones doing just what you describe, I suspect he really doesn't care who's POTUS. He targets the most easily triggered demographic to monetize and flips on his "performance artist" persona...more outraged viewers = more money for Jones.

I don't normally drink, but watching the Trumps implode is a special occasion. Pour one for me too please. 🍻

coaster

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on July 11, 2017, 04:43:20 PM
Hey Coaster!

While I can imagine Alex Jones doing just what you describe, I suspect he really doesn't care who's POTUS. He targets the most easily triggered demographic to monetize and flips on his "performance artist" persona...more outraged viewers = more money for Jones.

I don't normally drink, but watching the Trumps implode is a special occasion. Pour one for me too please. 🍻
He exploits the unintelligent trumptard for a paycheck. He would do it with anyone. Absolutely. Alex needs to make his boat payments too. I am, ironically, drinking white Russians tonight. Yours is on it's way. Care if I send it through email?

coaster

Quote from: futureMV on July 11, 2017, 04:41:15 PM

Lol,
it's not just any old pussy -it's a pussy of your fapping icon Hillary the fucking Clinton -coaster
subject is not changed here, majority of us here despise..  Clintons.. both of them

hey coaster what's your opinion on Clinton's and their scam approving and profiting from sales of tinted prisoners blood when Billy was the Governor of Arkansas..??
Fuck the Clinton's. Can you imagine that someone does not like trump just be bacause he is trump? You do realize BTW, that none of this matters now. Trumps in the white house. No wait, trumps living it up on the tax payers dime.

Its July, not November. Send me some of that yak meat.

coaster

I want to get this straight. One second...
1. I drink
2. Hillary is bad
3=trumps are in the clear
Fantastic argument.

Lt.Uhura

The poor FOX "news" people struggle to keep up with the Trump shitshow. Forced to change their narrative mid sentence after Junior releases his emails confirming the NYT story. 😜

http://www.vox.com/2017/7/11/15953384/fox-news-donald-trump-jr-emails-spin

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: coaster on July 11, 2017, 04:48:32 PM
He exploits the unintelligent trumptard for a paycheck. He would do it with anyone. Absolutely. Alex needs to make his boat payments too. I am, ironically, drinking white Russians tonight. Yours is on it's way. Care if I send it through email?

Yes, a white Russian sounds great! Cheers!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: coaster on July 11, 2017, 04:53:21 PM
I want to get this straight. One second...
1. I drink
2. Hillary is bad
3=trumps are in the clear
Fantastic argument.

Let me know when it actually goes somewhere. You guys always overplay your weak hand and then are left with egg on your face so you double down again. Typical addictive behavior. It's hilarious that you can't seem to see it. ;D

coaster

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 11, 2017, 05:07:09 PM
Let me know when it actually goes somewhere. You guys always overplay your weak hand and then are left with egg on your face so you double down again. Typical addictive behavior. It's hilarious that you can't seem to see it. ;D
We'll, keep laughing. You all are doing enough to destroy yourselves. Just a matter of time now.
And "you guys". Brother, I'm sitting in the middle of the road. I find no joy in watching a president of my country fail. But when they did it to themselves, its time to remove them. We can talk all day about how horrible Clinton is, and I'd agree, but this unending, " he can do no wrong" mentality I find disturbing as hell. Replace this fucking idiot and we can finally "make america better" again.
I have no interest in learning Russian.

coaster

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 11, 2017, 05:07:09 PM
The fact that you call this news a "weak hand"... Good lord, you are a deluded man.  You realize its just going to get worse from here, right?

CozyRozie

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on July 11, 2017, 04:43:20 PM
Hey Coaster!

Hey cheep leftist -what about buying your own drink and not always scamming others to pay for your lifestyle, and what if coaster is drinking fermented urine of Hillary as a cocktail with shot of Bills creamer on top of it ?
you might not be able to digest that evil concoction ... lol ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: coaster on July 11, 2017, 05:18:59 PM
The fact that you call this news a "weak hand"... Good lord, you are a deluded man.  You realize its just going to get worse from here, right?

I'll expect a full retraction when it doesn't go anywhere. The reason we keep mentioning the Clintons is because this whole witch hunt for something bad to stick to Trump is just an attempt to cover up their crimes...but you keep fapping to the daily fantasy factory, Drinky Drunkerton.  ;D

starrmtn001

HANNITY RIPS EVERYONE! - BEST OPENING MONOLOGUE EVER | HANNITY'S BACK.  7.10.17.

https://youtu.be/h4PretbA4vc

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: coaster on July 11, 2017, 05:16:40 PM
I have no interest in learning Russian.

Frankly, English is a stretch for you.  ;)