• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

London Mayor Suckdick Khan just said Islamic terrorists should be disinvited from visiting the UK, and said Trump's commentary is just ''part and parcel'' of living in a big city. 

Oh wait, he actually holds the opposite views

Gd5150

We need to build a giant cardboard base in the middle of the Iraq/Syrian desert Filled with cardboard cutout soldiers. Tell the world we're taking over the Middle East for its oil. Lewer as many in as we can for the big fight. Hopefully some left wingers will show up to protest as well. Monitor the crowd size for when it reaches maximum, and then nuke the place. Tell the world the terrorists set off a nuke.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 06, 2017, 12:01:34 PM
London Mayor Suckdick Khan just said Islamic terrorists should be disinvited from visiting the UK, and said Trump's commentary is just ''part and parcel'' of living in a big city. 

London Mayor was a lawyer who defended 9/11 terrorists.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 06, 2017, 12:33:47 PM
London Mayor was a lawyer who defended 9/11 terrorists.

Current US POTUS attended fund raising dinner for PIRA. That just happened to detonate a bomb in London a few weeks later.  :(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 06, 2017, 12:01:34 PM

Trump will be impressed! You attended the same "Take it out of context" school. Instead of doing what normal loyal friends do, Trump just enjoys kicking the friends of the USA, and sucks the shit out of the asses of its adversaries, who just happen to be hosting investments in the form of real estate for Trump. If that's 'winning' you need to bet on three legged horses.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 06, 2017, 01:14:18 PM
sucks the shit out of the asses of its adversaries, who just happen to be hosting investments in the form of real estate for Trump.

The proof of this is coming any day now, right pud?  :D

P.S. I notice that Comey has said that he'll stop short of accusing the president of interfering in the investigation in his testimony.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 06, 2017, 01:18:17 PM

P.S. I notice that Comey has said that he'll stop short of accusing the president of interfering in the investigation in his testimony.  ;D

Has he? Might that be because its part of the wider investigstion that Mueller is conducting and therefore evidence that can be presented in court? Yes...Probably.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 06, 2017, 01:23:17 PM
Has he? Might that be because its part of the wider investigstion that Mueller is conducting and therefore evidence that can be presented in court? Yes...Probably.  :D

I'm going to go out on a limb and use a Hillary term here. It's a nothing burger. With all the alleged smoke surely some fire would've been found by now. It's been months. Enjoy but I'm afraid you'll still be hungry for impeachment when it's done.  ;)

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 06, 2017, 01:18:17 PM

Comey will present the facts and let others draw the conclusions.  That's how it's supposed to work.  Trump is toast.  French toast.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 06, 2017, 01:58:18 PM
Comey will present the facts and let others draw the conclusions.  That's how it's supposed to work.  Trump is toast.  French toast.

You might want to reread this sentence, pal. You contradict yourself.  :D

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 06, 2017, 01:26:04 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb and use a Hillary term here. It's a nothing burger. With all the alleged smoke surely some fire would've been found by now. It's been months. Enjoy but I'm afraid you'll still be hungry for impeachment when it's done.  ;)

I believe Trump should be a guest on C2C.  Like Jorch, he's not bright, doesn't read, has a short attention span, can't remember what he said yesterday and flies around the country for no apparent reason.  Just right for each other.  Peas in pod, bricks in a hod.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 06, 2017, 01:26:04 PM

And as I reminded you. The conclusion of the Iran Contra debacle didn't conclude until 1991.

The warehouse fire in Oakland last december? This week they arrested two people in connection...You'll find the extended Trumpfiosa family financial ties to various undisclosed entities will take substantially longer to investigate. But the FBI have lots of time and patience, they won't be fazed by you getting all giddy Barbie.  :D

Maybe they'll call Hilary as a character witness to discredit him

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 06, 2017, 02:07:14 PM
And as I reminded you. The conclusion of the Iran Contra debacle didn't conclude until 1991.

The warehouse fire in Oakland last december? This week they arrested two people in connection...You'll find the extended Trumpfiosa family financial ties to various undisclosed entities will take substantially longer to investigate. But the FBI have lots of time and patience, they won't be fazed by you getting all giddy Barbie.  :D

Isn't that the whole point?  Throw up every roadblock and distract Trump as best they can from doing what he was elected to do.  Yes, the ''investigation'' could take up to eight years.

Gd5150

Comey has already testified under oath there is Zero evidence of Trump Campaign and Russian collaboration. He's also testified there is zero evidence of any voter count maniupulation. Guess he purgered himself too now. Whoops. The endless illegal investigation into nothing continues.

Let's start a pool: who will be the "target of interest" in the media next week?

1. Ivanka
2. The Easter bunny
3. Someone we've never heard of in the Trump administration.

What will it yield?
1. Nothing
2. Zero
3. Jack squat
4. All of the above
Asnwer is: we'll never know as the target will move for the 384th time as no evidence is once again produced.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 06, 2017, 02:14:53 PM
Isn't that the whole point?  Throw up every roadblock and distract Trump as best they can from doing what he was elected to do.  Yes, the ''investigation'' could take up to eight years.

Oh right. So you think a pass should be given on Flynn's (who has a lot to say, so invoked the fifth!) none disclosure on his security application about his ties with foreign countries?

Or Kushner's none disclosure about trying to set up a covert comms direct to the Kremlin (via the Russian embassy) before he was the jack of all trades? Trying to make contacts with Russian banks: He did this in the Obama administration when (and still are) Russian banks are under sanction.

Then there's Trump's self contradictions such as throwing the AG and DAG under the bus, by saying he fired Comey over the Russian thing, and not the Clinton thing that the two lapdogs had written up as the 'official' reason.

Comey's testimoney on thursday will have one person very focussed...it won't be a pretty place in the oval office.

And as for him not doing what he was elected to do. He doesn't want to do it. He thought he would sit on a throne ordering prople around like he does on his shitty tv show. He has both houses, so why blame the Dems for obstruction?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 06, 2017, 02:24:44 PM
Comey has already testified under oath there is Zero evidence of Trump Campaign and Russian collaboration. He's also testified there is zero evidence of any voter count maniupulation. Guess he purgered himself too now. Whoops. The endless illegal investigation into nothing continues.

Hasn't mentioned yet Trump's possible obstruction of justice.. Trump admitted to sacking Comey because of the Russian investigation. Because he has to show he's boss, he can't keep hus mouth or twatter account closed.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 06, 2017, 02:06:02 PM
I believe Trump should be a guest on C2C.  Like Jorch, he's not bright, doesn't read, has a short attention span, can't remember what he said yesterday and flies around the country for no apparent reason.  Just right for each other.  Peas in pod, bricks in a hod.

Based on all your spelling and grammar mistakes and outright logical contradictions in your posts I think you'd fit right in there.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 06, 2017, 02:07:14 PM

Well, even if there's nothing there at least you got to subvert the Trump administration, democracy, etc.  ::)

starrmtn001

LIVE: House Intelligence Committee holds Press Conference on the Eve Of James Comey Testimony.  6.6.17.
Started streaming 12 minutes ago
LIVE: members of House Intelligence Committee hold Press Conference on the Eve Of James Comey Testimony After Dinner with President Trump

Republican-led House Intelligence Committee engaged in the same practice of “unmasking” that President Donald Trump and committee chair Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., have criticized the Obama administration for, according to a Friday evening report by The Washington Post.

The House Intelligence Committee asked intelligence agencies to reveal the redacted names of U.S. people and organizations in classified intelligence reports about Russian interference in the 2016 election 5 or 6 times last year, according to the Post, citing current and former officials

On Thursday, Comey is scheduled to testify before the Senate Intelligence Committee. How many questions will be fully answered remains unclear. What’s certain is that all of Washington, and the rest of the country, will wait with bated breath.

https://youtu.be/4NsVS4ujrq0

Gd5150

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 06, 2017, 03:33:07 PM
What’s certain is that all of Washington, and the rest of the country, will wait with bated breath.

Washington maybe, those with real jobs and brains have long since moved on from this charade.

albrecht

Muslims seem to be more outraged by this billboard than when some Muslims bomb, shoot, rape, or slit throats.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/06/06/muslims-outraged-billboard-prophet-mohammed/373120001/

Up All Night

Tables turned, and when a Fucking Liberal gets yelled at at a Town Hall, she bolts.....

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/wow-dem-lawmaker-walks-town-hall-event-crowd-starts-chanting-love-trump-video/

Rep. Nanette Barragan (D-CA) held a raucous town hall event last week at Stephen M. White School in Carson, California.

The Democrat lawmaker ran from the venue after the pro-Trump crowd started chanting, “We love Trump!”

The pro-Trump crowd started screaming and chanting in the opening minutes of the town hall event.

That’s when Rep. Barragan cut from the event and walked out of the auditorium.

Let's see, if this had been a (R) and the same had happened under Obama, well the Liberal MSM would ridicule the (R). But, this being the reverse, the MSM, if they cover this shaming of a (D) at all, will ridicule the screaming crowd, of course, and sympathize with the (female) D.

Recently, an (R) was screamed at at a Town Hall meeting. He stayed, didn't bolt, and listened. The screamer was given MSM coverage, of course. The screamer's message was treated as informative news.

See how that works kids....

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on December 20, 2012, 07:04:03 AM
Can I be there when he's (Alex Jones) amongst the first against the wall? Please say yes, please, please.. ;D

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on January 02, 2013, 04:43:57 AM
Oh don't run away with the idea I'm left leaning; I'm not, mate.
No-one called you a liar or a nazi..well, I certainly didn't. Mate.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on December 31, 2012, 08:05:10 AM
If they disagree with me, I'll get tooled up with various assets and declare I'm protecting my freedom, my history (My fathers side of the family has Viking blood somewhere in the distant past), and I'll renounce my athiesm to have god bless whatever....
I'll then simply use the device of obfuscation, vagueries and non fact to establish my credentials. Mix in a bit of veiled rascism, fueled with more Y chromosomes (one is soooo last year and not nearly masculine enough), and label myself a 'good guy..

First rules of battle, know your enemy, think like him, anticipate his actions, and have contingency plans...  ;D

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on January 02, 2013, 06:10:46 AM
Have you actually met an Iranian? Spoke to one? I have. I knoow her well.

Have you actually been to an Arab country? I've been to three. Have you met and spoke to any muslims? I have; worked with them, and also have neighbours who are, latest neighbour moved in and came across to shake my hand and introduce himself and his family.

Have you been to Africa? I have. Three times, one of the most interesting, kindest, most gentle men I ever met was a man called Ali, a fisherman in the off season, taking tourists out in his glass bottom boat in the season at Mombassa. He was a muslim, and remembered me each time I re-visited. Second time I went, he spotted me from half a mile up the beach and ran over to shake my hand. Remembered mine, my wifes and daughter's name-a year after our first meeting. This man lived in abject poverty, but was reluctant to take any money from us as he considered us as friends.  It almost came to an argument a couple of times, and I had to force him to take the money.

I take it YOU speak from similar experiences and knowledge? Or do you simply refer to white supremiscist weekly with it's pull out and keep 'How to hate properly those not like you' suppliment.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on January 15, 2013, 06:08:09 AM
I sent her the link of Alex Jones yelling at Piers Morgan-she asked me who Piers Morgan was, and I gave her his potted history in the UK etc... She watched the video and then typed 'Oh God, I'm so sorry he's American, I apologise on behalf of Americans'!

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on January 20, 2013, 03:28:37 PM
Wasn't the guy who shot up the cinema an Alex Jones fan?

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on January 26, 2013, 09:07:29 AM
I worry for my son; he's 9 years old, what fucking future has he got,

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on February 08, 2016, 03:19:09 AM
You have children? Dear God.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on February 15, 2013, 02:14:37 AM
you don't have and never have had left let alone 'hard left' politics in the USA. The nearest you've had to 'left leaning' was with the indiginous natives before the white man thought it a good idea to exterminate them from their own land.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on February 18, 2013, 04:07:04 AM
Obama is NOT left wing..Not even close.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on February 15, 2013, 03:29:24 PM
(You have a playstation, thank my brother for his contribution in getting it developed); Now he writes software for some company that makes things for the military in the US and UK.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on February 18, 2013, 04:13:04 PM
I don't see class as being wealth related, it's a state of mind.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on February 18, 2013, 11:46:36 AM
Communsim has never worked because it isn't communism

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 17, 2013, 03:08:28 AM

Conservative means abiding to the norm. Nothing radical, just a didactic following of the status quo:

Quote from: Jackstar on February 08, 2016, 03:39:58 AM
I like how you're still an expert on everything. It's quaint.

The pathology here is Senda tier.  Instead of taking care of his 'futureless' 13 year old, he's taking care of fascists and white supremacists on Bellgab.

starrmtn001

President Trump on James Comey’s Upcoming Testimony: ‘I Wish Him Luck.’  6/6/17.

https://youtu.be/yHjq4EvSS_U

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: malachi.martini 🍸 on June 06, 2017, 05:04:10 PM

The pathology here is Senda tier.  Instead of taking care of his 'futureless' 13 year old, he's taking care of fascists and white supremacists on Bellgab.

He he. I'm flattered with your diligence, you have been busy; Now post the posts from the white supremicists.

But they might complain you're misrepresenting them by only picking and choosing specific posts to satsfy your punchline.. ;D.

Whereas...