• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on May 26, 2017, 11:51:20 PM
Yes, Goyim.  Listen to the jew media give their spin on President Donald Trump

What spin you idiot? He got up and looked out of it as he wandered off. Maybe he's all tired? Yeah, that'll be it. Poor baby.

K_Dubb

"Look at this â€" garbage!  They've had 2000 years to finish it.  I'd have done it on time and under budget.  Have you heard of the Wollman Rink?"

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 27, 2017, 07:59:34 AM

"Look at this â€" garbage!  They've had 2000 years to finish it.  I'd have done it on time and under budget.  Have you heard of the Wollman Rink?"

The tragic thing is he could really think and say that.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 27, 2017, 07:48:54 AM
What spin you idiot? He got up and looked out of it as he wandered off. Maybe he's all tired? Yeah, that'll be it. Poor baby.

Good goyim, good.

Perpetuate the jewish media.  Good goyim, good.

Yorkshire pud

Two blokes stabbed to death after defending a woman abused by a Trumper.

Portland deaths: The abusive man turned on the two men and fatally stabbed them in the city of Portland, police said.The incident happened on a commuter train.Another passenger was wounded before the attacker was arrested.
Police have identified the suspect as Jeremy Joseph Christian, 35. He has been charged with offences including aggravated murder, attempted murder, intimidation and being a felon in possession of a restricted weapon.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40070319

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 27, 2017, 07:59:34 AM

Desperate times call for desperate snark!

Any day now!!

Sources confirm!

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 27, 2017, 08:33:11 AM
Two blokes stabbed to death after defending a woman abused by a Trumper.

Portland deaths: The abusive man turned on the two men and fatally stabbed them in the city of Portland, police said.The incident happened on a commuter train.Another passenger was wounded before the attacker was arrested.
Police have identified the suspect as Jeremy Joseph Christian, 35. He has been charged with offences including aggravated murder, attempted murder, intimidation and being a felon in possession of a restricted weapon.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40070319

Good goyim, add your own anti-trump spin to the story which there is no evidence of.

Good goyim, good.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on May 27, 2017, 08:33:17 AM
Desperate times call for desperate snark!

Any day now!!

Sources confirm!

Aint that so? Who you blaming today? Hilary? Obama? The Jews? The manager down at the local Walmart? Surely not Flynn, Kushner, Manaforte, Stone, Trump, and the numerous hangers on who are giving blow jobs to the Russian oligarchs?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on May 27, 2017, 08:35:20 AM
Good goyim, add your own anti-trump spin to the story which there is no evidence of.

Good goyim, good.

You're a complete moron. But you don't even know it. Sad.  :'(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on May 27, 2017, 08:35:20 AM

Good goyim, good.

The murderer sure looks like a Trumper...Vacant... Inbred...

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/05/man_jailed_in_multnomah_county.html

http://www.kpbs.org/photos/2017/may/27/102240/

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 27, 2017, 08:43:40 AM
The murderer sure looks like a Trumper...Vacant... Inbred...

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/05/man_jailed_in_multnomah_county.html

http://www.kpbs.org/photos/2017/may/27/102240/

I like to see you have created a narrative that fits your agenda with no evidence to show for it.

Any day now!

Zero evidence on the russian thing, keep saying there is though!

Any day now!

Also, I find it odd you are using stereotypes and other negative aspersions to create a character of someone.  How liberal, tolerant and open minded you are.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 27, 2017, 08:37:39 AM
Aint that so? Who you blaming today? Hilary? Obama? The Jews? The manager down at the local Walmart? Surely not Flynn, Kushner, Manaforte, Stone, Trump, and the numerous hangers on who are giving blow jobs to the Russian oligarchs?

Can you show me where these allegations and hearsay from "unnamed sources" have led to charges or convictions?

As far as I can tell, in the free world, not the UK, everyone is innocent until prove guilty.

Please provide some evidence an actual trial has taken place and an actual verdict has been reached.

Hell, I would even like to see some actual verifiable proof.  None of which you have, other than random twitter tards, and "unnamed sources".

Any day now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzrlpKtY2DY

Any day now!

SEN. FEINSTEIN: There are all kinds of rumors around, there are newspaper stories, but that's not necessarily evidence.

Meister_000

Quote from: WOTR on May 27, 2017, 03:43:34 AM
Any day now the 'inside sources" and "GOP insiders" are bound to be right.  You realize you make yourself look like a moron posting this crap, right? Why not wait for one of the mainstream "fake news" sources to actually confirm and report on the stories rather than purposely spreading what you ***must*** know is BS?  How do you expect anybody to take you seriously when you go out looking for people who agree with you and repost it with no regard to accuracy?

So, our Right Wang "news hounds" here apparently missed yesterday's entire news cycle! Fucking morons. Can you say WaPo and Reuters? Hint: (Kushner/Trump Campaign/Kremlin). But, but, "there's no evidence" whatsoever, this whole Trump-Russia thing is Fake News!  God damn fucking Retarded Pigs!!!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on May 27, 2017, 08:47:47 AM
I like to see you have created a narrative that fits your agenda with no evidence to show for it.

Any day now!

Zero evidence on the russian thing, keep saying there is though!

Any day now!

Also, I find it odd you are using stereotypes and other negative aspersions to create a character of someone.  How liberal, tolerant and open minded you are.

Like you don't about Jews? Asshole.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on May 27, 2017, 08:52:25 AM
Can you show me where these allegations and hearsay from "unnamed sources" have led to charges or convictions?

As far as I can tell, in the free world, not the UK, everyone is innocent until prove guilty.

Please provide some evidence an actual trial has taken place and an actual verdict has been reached.

Hell, I would even like to see some actual verifiable proof.  None of which you have, other than random twitter tards, and "unnamed sources".

Any day now!

Any day now!

SEN. FEINSTEIN: There are all kinds of rumors around, there are newspaper stories, but that's not necessarily evidence.

I thought we were to have a podcast discussion? I'm waiting for you to set it up, it was your idea.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 27, 2017, 09:18:59 AM

Caption competition.

"....and then I told them what I told the Russians wasn't from Israel. No idea why Benny threw his letter opener at me, I denied it, what's the problem? I won the election didn't I?"

K_Dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 27, 2017, 09:25:17 AM
Caption competition.

"....and then I told them what I told the Russians wasn't from Israel. No idea why Benny threw his letter opener at me, I denied it, what's the problem? I won the election didn't I?"

Haha I was thinking more like

Trumpie: I want to say one word to you. Just one word.
    Trudeau: Yes, sir.
    Trumpie: Are you listening?
    Trudeau: Yes, I am.
    Trumpie: Russia.
    Trudeau: Exactly how do you mean?
    Trumpie: There's a great future in Russia. Think about it. Will you think about it?

K_Dubb

There has been some carping about the scale of the welcome offered by the Italians when compared with the Arabian extravaganza.  I would like to remind everyone that, according to Wellington, one Napoleon was worth 40,000 men, and here they gave him two.

Gd5150

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on May 27, 2017, 08:52:25 AM

Any day now!

Any day now!

The best so far is the son-in-law is the link to the Kremlin. 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
CNN has now officially left SNL in the dust for being the funniest left wing hate on TV. 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Meister_000

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 27, 2017, 09:08:03 AM
So, our Right Wang "news hounds" here apparently missed yesterday's entire news cycle! Fucking morons. Can you say WaPo and Reuters? Hint: (Kushner/Trump Campaign/Kremlin). But, but, "there's no evidence" whatsoever, this whole Trump-Russia thing is Fake News!  God damn fucking Retarded Pigs!!!

Enjoy

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/868289100528451585

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/868241095775399936

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/868247955286917126

Jackstar

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 27, 2017, 10:02:13 AM
Enjoy

There's no legitimate route to taking your message seriously. You're the joke in a piece of bubble gum.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on May 27, 2017, 09:45:22 AM
The best so far is the son-in-law is the link to the Kremlin. 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
CNN has now officially left SNL in the dust for being the funniest left wing hate on TV. 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

I'm not sure yet who is more deluded. You: Kunt of kunts; MD,; The collecter of Japanese child abuse photos, or  PB.
The reason the story broke about Kushner and the Kremlin is because the Russian ambassador was so amazed at such a proposition he called home, and the US spooks tapped in to listen! The dumb fuck clearly not realising that the proposal he'd put to Kisliyak (using Russian embassy commes) would be monitered.

The way you all stick your fingers in your ears, cover your eyes and ignore little details such as Mueller being pretty much given free rein to delve into whatever he wants, the Senate intel committee now wanting all communications from the Trump campaign since it began, the connections between a Russian bank and Kushner (a bank that was under sanction and therefore illegal to do business with, and overseen by Putin), and the various contacts that the Trump admin 'forgot' to list on their security clearance applications.

That's before we get into Flynn who led the chant of "lock her up" , for apparently sharing secrets, and condemmed those who claimed the fifth and wanted immunity. He's done both, although his lawyer says he has a story to tell.

Live in your dream world. But I want to see the look on your faces when the cards fall in a heap. The amount of shit the FBI has to trawl through, I shouldn't wonder if the whole dung heap takes years to shift before its over. But my money is on Flynn and Kushner (like his dad) are the first to stand trial.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 27, 2017, 10:21:38 AM
I'm not sure yet who is more deluded.

Obvious lying shill is obvious.