• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 26, 2017, 07:41:20 AM
Dress Rehearsal

Look how hunched over his missus is. Reflecting on how she sold her soul. I actually feel sorry for her. Ivanka's husband's family meanwhile have been selling Green cards to the Chinese, as long as they pay the Kushners $500000. Draining the swamp.

Gd5150

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 26, 2017, 12:46:17 AM
Newest Republican Pig
Gianforte (Montana, Rep Congress)

Awe the entire Democrat media tied Trumps future to Gianforte losing, and the Republicans and American people win again. And now the media will go back to ignoring the news and promoting their agendas citing nonexistent "sources and operativess".

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on May 26, 2017, 08:08:34 AM
Awe the entire Democrat media tied Trumps future to Gianforte losing, and the Republicans and American people win again. And now the media will go back to ignoring the news and promoting their agendas citing nonexistent "sources and operativess".

What are you talking about? Trump's base is less than 40%. But in the meantime prepare to be forking out if you're elderly or have elderly parents.

Meister_000

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 26, 2017, 07:48:39 AM
Is this officially confirmed?

No, or at least not officially and "publicly" acknowledged yet. But the poster is staking his rep on his claims and has been tracking about 80 seperate Grand Jury indictments (last I heard) for the last couple weeks and this (apart from Kushner, also in hot water) is the first claim of definate current inner-circle or/"King-Pin" indictments -- so he wouldn't be repeating such a thing casually. This one may be related to the AG of New York's ongoing "good-works" ;-), we'll see. There was another little-reported event last Fri. were the Marshal of the U.S. Supreme Court actually chased Trump to the tarmac as he was about to leave for the Middle East (obviously having "something" very urgent to inform or notify Donny about _personally_, something which legally could not wait). It's just a matter of time -- there are so many angles threads and possible charges churning. We shall see.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 26, 2017, 08:40:00 AM
There was another little-reported event last Fri. were the Marshal of the U.S. Supreme Court actually chased Trump to the tarmac as he was about to leave for the Middle East (obviously having "something" very urgent to inform or notify Donny about _personally_, something which legally could not wait). It's just a matter of time -- there are so many angles threads and possible charges churning. We shall see.

If you haven't seen them yet, some of the replies to her story are hilarious.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/twitter-loses-it-when-louise-mensch-says-marshal-of-the-supreme-court-told-trump-about-impeachment/

This is my favorite

https://twitter.com/davidfrum/status/866010695845912578

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 初音ミク 追加する on May 26, 2017, 12:58:11 AM

In a discussion about the country’s trade surplus, Trump said. “The Germans are evil, very evil.”

“Look at the millions of cars they sell in the US, and we’ll stop that,” sources told Der Spiegel.

Germany are 'evil' for exploiting a free market economy? Selling cars to Americans who get on waiting lists to buy them.
Psst. Lamborghini is part of VAG. German.  ;D

K_Dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 26, 2017, 09:08:08 AM
Louise Mensch must be taking something. Whatever it is, she should stop.

They seem to have trouble deciding if she's a troll or just nuts.  Either way, she's telling desperate people what they want to hearâ€"basically your average C2C guest.

Meister_000

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 26, 2017, 08:56:40 AM
If you haven't seen them yet, some of the replies to her story are hilarious.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/twitter-loses-it-when-louise-mensch-says-marshal-of-the-supreme-court-told-trump-about-impeachment/

This is my favorite

https://twitter.com/davidfrum/status/866010695845912578

No, I hadn't seen those. As some of the comments mention though, there are a number of possible reasons the Marshal could have been dispatched -- short of saying; "Mr. President", impeachment proceedings against you have officially begun". We'll know soon enough. He's Public Enemy #1, so under the circumstances virtually anything could happen, and the publicly-known or glimpsed chains-of-events and time-lines probably won't be fully and accurately filled-in and "officially verified" for months or years.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Meister_666 on May 26, 2017, 09:40:45 AM
No, I hadn't seen those. As some of the comments mention though, there are a number of possible reasons the Marshal could have been dispatched -- short of saying; "Mr. President", impeachment proceedings against you have officially begun". We'll know soon enough. He's Public Enemy #1, so under the circumstances virtually anything could happen, and the publicly-known or glimpsed chains-of-events and time-lines probably won't be fully and accurately filled-in and "officially verified" for months or years.

You are truly a tedious moron. I really hope that any of your "state of the art educational materials" were discarded long ago.

Here is a more plausible explanation, but I have no opinion as to whether or not it is factual. It has to do with the delivery date of a memo requested by the court with a deadline of 5/19.

https://patribotics.blog/2017/05/23/exclusive-marshal-of-the-supreme-court-warned-trump-over-muslim-ban/

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 26, 2017, 09:40:45 AM

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 26, 2017, 09:47:20 AM
You are truly a tedious moron. I really hope that any of your "state of the art educational materials" were discarded long ago.

Here is a more plausible explanation, but I have no opinion as to whether or not it is factual. It has to do with the delivery date of a memo requested by the court with a deadline of 5/19.

https://patribotics.blog/2017/05/23/exclusive-marshal-of-the-supreme-court-warned-trump-over-muslim-ban/

That, GS, is the understatement of the year. ;)

Meister_000

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 26, 2017, 08:40:00 AM
No, or at least not officially and "publicly" acknowledged yet. But the poster is staking his rep on his claims and has been tracking about 80 seperate Grand Jury indictments (last I heard) for the last couple weeks and this (apart from Kushner, also in hot water) is the first claim of definate current inner-circle or/"King-Pin" indictments -- so he wouldn't be repeating such a thing casually. This one may be related to the AG of New York's ongoing "good-works" ;-), we'll see.

Here's what Claude said in that 4-tweet thread. (Claude has different sources than Louise's, BTW)

1. Trump has been formally notified via a sealed target letter that he is a suspect (target) in a Grand Jury investigation.

2. The notice was hand-delivered last week. Source says "we must assume that GJ investigation may also serve as basis for impeachment".

3. This target letter is sealed because of the extraordinary circumstances. Target letter can also be an invite to speak with investigators.

4. *A target letter is a "courtesy letter given by the federal government informing you that you're a suspect in a criminal investigation".

Meister_000

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 26, 2017, 09:47:20 AM

Patribotics IS Louise Mench -- ffs (idiot)!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 26, 2017, 09:55:53 AM

Here's what Claude said in that 4-tweet thread. (Claude has different sources than Louise's, BTW)

1. Trump has been formally notified via a sealed target letter that he is a suspect (target) in a Grand Jury investigation.

2. The notice was hand-delivered last week. Source says "we must assume that GJ investigation may also serve as basis for impeachment".

3. This target letter is sealed because of the extraordinary circumstances. Target letter can also be an invite to speak with investigators.

4. *A target letter is a "courtesy letter given by the federal government informing you that you're a suspect in a criminal investigation".

Rogue POTUS is ssying the sealed letter story isn't true, presumably because its Mensch. They and Mensch don't get on because she got all petulant they wouldn't reveal who they are. Although I think she has made early blogs a few months ago, that have recently panned out as being true. I don't follow her though, so can't say how accurate she is.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Meister_666 on May 26, 2017, 10:00:03 AM
Patribotics IS Louise Mench -- ffs (idiot)!

So, it is obvious that you either did not read the article, or deliberately chose to misrepresent it.

If the marshall was dispatched, it was to provide notification of the due date for production of the memo requested by the court. The Supreme Court does not determine what an impeachable offense is. The constitution defines it, and it is up to the House of Representatives to determine what constitutes "high crimes and misdemeanors" as it relates to impeachment proceedings.

It is going to be a long 8 years for you. You should really ask your doctor to consider adjusting your meds. Maybe move to Oregon. There you can be relieved of your pain from your terminal illness.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 26, 2017, 10:07:56 AM
Rogue POTUS is ssying the sealed letter story isn't true, presumably because its Mensch. They and Mensch don't get on because she got all petulant they wouldn't reveal who they are. Although I think she has made early blogs a few months ago, that have recently panned out as being true. I don't follow her though, so can't say how accurate she is.

There's an interesting theory that she's a poorly sheep-dipped far-right provocateur, so her efforts to find the mole in the WH makes sense.

Would you guys please stop sending these adventurers over here to practice upon the gullible?

Juan

So (ha) Kushner's lawyer is Jamie Gorelick.  Come on conspiracy theorists - you should be able to make lots of hay from this.

Meister_000

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 26, 2017, 10:09:28 AM
So, it is obvious that you either did not read the article, or deliberately chose to misrepresent it.

If the marshall was dispatched, it was to provide notification of the due date for production of the memo requested by the court. The Supreme Court does not determine what an impeachable offense is. The constitution defines it, and it is up to the House of Representatives to determine what constitutes "high crimes and misdemeanors" as it relates to impeachment proceedings.

It is going to be a ling 8 years for you. You should really ask your doctor to consider adjusting your meds. Maybe mive to Oregon. There you can be relieved of your pain from your terminal illness.

Drink some coffee fag. I never said anything about (claude claiming) impeachment. Read the the fucking posts or shut the fuck up, you senile Republipig. These are take it or leave it RTs -- make of them what you will, I really don't give a fuck -- exept that you're making me waste more time (always) hand-holding you through everything.

Meister_000

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 26, 2017, 10:07:56 AM

I don't know what to make of Louise either (nor Rogue Potus for that matter), she and Claude teamed up a few weeks ago. They have been correct in the past, individually, and are sticking their necks out knowing their reps are at stake.

At this point, to think that indictments AREN'T comming down, and soon, is the more absurd of likelhoods. I'm not invested in any particular report or rumor or source, but while we wait for absolute definate public confirmation of any particular action of the 1000 impending possibilities I'm just making note of *some-of* them. If they happen (also) to aggravate the resident Piggies, hey, it's the least I can do"  ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Juan on May 26, 2017, 10:20:09 AM
So (ha) Kushner's lawyer is Jamie Gorelick.  Come on conspiracy theorists - you should be able to make lots of hay from this.

She has worried me from her days at Fannie Mae. Now she is a bud with Bezos as a director for Amazon. Tangled webs for sure. I will let Jackass comment on her role in the 9/11 commission.

Maybe she is the source for the leaks to the Post.

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 26, 2017, 10:58:26 AM
I don't know what to make of Louise either (nor Rogue Potus for that matter), she and Claude teamed up a few weeks ago. They have been correct in the past, individually, and are sticking their necks out knowing their reps are at stake.

At this point, to think that indictments AREN'T comming down, and soon, is the more absurd of likelhoods. I'm not invested in any particular report or rumor or source, but while we wait for absolute definate public confirmation of any particular action of the 1000 impending possibilities I'm just making note of *some-of* them. If they happen (also) to aggravate the resident Piggies, hey, it's the least I can do"  ;D

You'll be waiting a lonnnnnnnnnggggggggg time.  Keep dreaming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPemyipJzAM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 26, 2017, 10:19:27 AM
There's an interesting theory that she's a poorly sheep-dipped far-right provocateur, so her efforts to find the mole in the WH makes sense.

Would you guys please stop sending these adventurers over here to practice upon the gullible?

You want more to gnaw on? LM was a Tory MP briefly and sat on the select committee that interviewed various people including Rupert Murdoch, over the phone hacking scandal. I thought she was quite 'robust' in her questioning.

Trump and Murdoch are very close apparently.

Just sayin...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Juan on May 26, 2017, 10:20:09 AM

Only one: Is that his only lawyer?