• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 22, 2017, 09:44:44 AM
We now know the context of the Kings expression as he watched impishly for Trump's reaction to the grand spectacle spreading out before him. It _is_ pretty damn impressive, raises the bar. It's also every Authoritarian's wet-dream, that place.

Don't you have foreskin to chase, and young boy's genitals to mutilate?

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Jackstar on May 22, 2017, 09:41:01 AM

... how is this any different than when a Clinton does it?

It's not, but Trump was the one running around the country saying only guilty  mobsters plead the fifth, when in reality he did it himself.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on May 22, 2017, 10:03:50 AM
Yeah, and......

You sound as dopey as Maxine Waters.

Any day now!

How about a bet.

If these investigations don't show any collusion between the Russian government and then Presidential Candidate Donald Trump, you have to change your name to "Bellgab's Forum Idiot", and vice versa for myself.

Do you know how long the Clinton impeachment investigation took?

Its okay, you know you're the village idiot. Correction. We all do. You must be pissed that your idol is sucking up to Arabs and Israelis.  ;D

Jackstar

Quote from: Zetaspeak on May 22, 2017, 10:11:41 AM
Trump was the one running around the country saying only guilty  mobsters plead the fifth

YouTube, or it didn't happen.

Gd5150

Quote from: Zetaspeak on May 22, 2017, 06:43:18 AM
Unfortunatly I wouldn't  hold my breath. C2C has been so soft on Trump conspiracies . They are not touching the Russia stuff, just as a C2C topic you can have  some fun with, it. Heck they haven't  even gone with the classics like voter machine minipulation  this year.

They discussed the evidence found by a year of illegal surveylance the other night on Coast to Coast AM. Here's the transcript:

"From the City of Angels off the Pacific Ocean, good morning, good evening, wherever you may be, across the nation, around the world. I'm George Noory. Tonight, the evidence of Russian collusion with President Donald J Trump.

I'm George Noory somewhere out there on Coast to Coast A.M. I'll see you on our next edition. Until then, Be Safe, Everyone."

3OctaveFart

Yeah, and......

You sound as dopey as Maxine Waters.

Any day now!

How about a bet.

If these investigations don't show any collusion between the Russian government and then Presidential Candidate Donald Trump, you have to change your name to "Bellgab's Forum Idiot", and vice versa for myself.
Fuck your little handle bet, bitch. 

Let's put our balls on the table here and bet some cash on the proceedings. How high are you willing to count, cunt?

WOTR

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 22, 2017, 07:39:30 AM
It's a shame we all have to step around the vomit every morning...

Quote from: albrecht on May 21, 2017, 05:10:42 PM
*once a friend of mine puked all over the RV and we made him go rent a steam cleaner and clean it all up as soon as the store opened, around 7am. Nice lady at the store said "have a nice day" when we were leaving. My hung-over friend replied "lady, if my day starts out by renting a steam-cleaner I guarantee you- it aint going to be a 'nice day.'"

WOTR

How about a bet.

If these investigations don't show any collusion between the Russian government and then Presidential Candidate Donald Trump.
Which investigations?  The ones going on now, the ones they will start next week, or the ones to follow when (if?) the present ones do not pan out.  I predict a solid decade of investigations before anybody officially has to change their handle.

3OctaveFart

Somebody on that plane to the Middle East committed sedition. The question is how much he was paid and who decides to sing like a bird.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 22, 2017, 09:13:39 AM
Yes, I expect all that talk about him having a story to tell was signalling to the people behind the scenes that they had better come up with a pretty good to deal or he would blow the gaffe. Which is what it looks like has happened. If everything is all kosher and above board they are sure doing all they can to look like guilty people.

Gaff.  I believe it is nautical in origin.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 22, 2017, 12:36:06 PM

As is setting funeral long boats on fire.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: HedgehogNorman on May 22, 2017, 12:20:25 PM
How long til this tweet is nuked?

https://twitter.com/seanspicer/status/337240817154527233

As a comedy act, the current WH is hard to beat. They have a pretty all round collective amnaesia when it comes to things most staff, Trump and hangers on have said against Clinton and Obama, but oddly are not enjoying being reminded about those things now in relation to WH staff, Trump and hangers on. Weird.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 22, 2017, 09:14:41 AM
I wish he (and the rest of the local Klansmen) were an isolated case. I'm afraid it's far worse and more pervasive than I could have believed possible. After catching-up some on the last 30 years of directed Conservative dirty tricks and their targeted war on/of media, the scale and scope if their organized well financed brainwashing propaganda machine, I believe we are in VERY big trouble, and combating it now, defeating it, recovering from it, given its decades-long incubation and development, it's apparent permanent foothold/embedment/infestation within the fabric of the greater communications sphere, will require nothing short of miracles! It's a job not well suited to fundamentally decent, nice, people. You almost have to be willing to become equally as depraved as they are, and in a sustained manner, because they will stop at nothing, no manner of treachery is too-much for them, there is no line, no part of the human contract is off-limits, their evil-ways are second-nature by now, it's their default modus-operandi.
Oh well. Let's hope, pray, regain the House, and see . . .
We are approaching the part of the movie where our American Caligula declares himself a god. You know, after he makes love to his sisters and makes a horse a senator, and so on.

Donald had that pensive sort of look on his face when he approached the wailing wall today. But maybe it was out of sheer respect for the craftsmanship. As he said, nobody knows more about building walls than he does.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 22, 2017, 07:39:30 AM
He believes neither in facts nor in common sense, like many of those in his phylum.

I've never seen evidence of either of those two things in your posts, just like I've never seen any evidence of your crazy, tinfoil hatted Russian conspiracy. Facts and common sense, indeed!  ::) ;D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 22, 2017, 12:36:06 PM

First of all, sonny, never try and correct an Englishman about the language wot he speaks. I was using the French spelling, naturellement. Gaffe also means 'mistake'. Now back to your biscuits and gravy, you corn-stalk-chewing oaf

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 22, 2017, 08:58:45 AM
You know don't you there are six investigations on it? Subpeonas have been issued?

You didn't?

What a mindless fuck.

Yeah, yeah...6 investigations from 17 intelligence agencies.... ::)

So, how about that evidence?!  :D

3OctaveFart

Dude, I see the fat retard in your avatar space, the telegraphed emojis and just keep scrolling downward.

Don't even bother writing to me, you're wasting your precious time (dwindling we hope) on this planet. Just as anyone else is trying to reason with you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 22, 2017, 01:13:20 PM
Dude, I see the fat oaf in your avatar space, the telegraphed emojis and just keep scrolling downward. Don't even bother writing to me, you're wasting your precious time on this planet. Just as anyone else is trying to reason with you.

You're a kept man living in Europe and trying your best to sell us out to them. I couldn't imagine a bigger cuck (other than pud).  ;D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 21, 2017, 06:23:02 PM
Hahahaha i can't believe this actually happened look at his face

An unnamed source told me he was thinking of Ivanka's arse at the time.

starrmtn001

President Trump & Benjamin Netanyahu Joint Statements in Israel (FULL).  5.22.17.

https://youtu.be/4KYsQHxYpro

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 22, 2017, 09:14:41 AM
I wish he (and the rest of the local Klansmen) were an isolated case. I'm afraid it's far worse and more pervasive than I could have believed possible. After catching-up some on the last 30 years of directed Conservative dirty tricks and their targeted war on/of media, the scale and scope if their organized well financed brainwashing propaganda machine, I believe we are in VERY big trouble, and combating it now, defeating it, recovering from it, given its decades-long incubation and development, it's apparent permanent foothold/embedment/infestation within the fabric of the greater communications sphere, will require nothing short of miracles! It's a job not well suited to fundamentally decent, nice, people. You almost have to be willing to become equally as depraved as they are, and in a sustained manner, because they will stop at nothing, no manner of treachery is too-much for them, there is no line, no part of the human contract is off-limits, their evil-ways are second-nature by now, it's their default modus-operandi.
Oh well. Let's hope, pray, regain the House, and see . . .

Meister: For all your demagoguery needs.  :D

Your one and only move is to demonize those you don't agree with as evil. This has been the Dems dirty trick for as long as I've been alive.  ::)

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 22, 2017, 01:12:32 PM
First of all, sonny, never try and correct an Englishman about the language wot he speaks. I was using the French spelling, naturellement. Gaffe also means 'mistake'. Now back to your biscuits and gravy, you corn-stalk-chewing oaf

Aping your betters again.  The nearest jolly tar will put you to rights.

starrmtn001

AMAZING President Donald Trump Israel, Tel Aviv, Airport Welcome Ceremony Netanyahu, Rivlin, Jerusalem.  5.22.17.

https://youtu.be/g9WHK9FV-CU

Yorkshire pud

Alternative facts: How to answer a problem without doing so.

Trump: "I never mentioned the word or the name Israel to the Russians"  ::)

No. He just told his benefactors the actual classified information, which could be traced back to source. No harm done.

Yorkshire pud

The Vice Chairman of Cyprus bank, (that well known base for Russian money laundering), Wilbur Ross has apparently praised the lack of protests in Saudi Arabia.

The casual observer would confirm that is true. Its reasonable Mr Ross would have known why. No?

Protests are illegal in SA... ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 22, 2017, 02:20:51 PM
The Vice Chairman of Cyprus bank, (that well known base for Russian money laundering), Wilbur Ross has apparently praised the lack of protests in Saudi Arabia.

The casual observer would confirm that is true. Its reasonable Mr Ross would have known why. No?

Protests are illegal in SA... ::)