• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 03, 2017, 09:21:30 PM
If anyone is confused about how this idiot can be back here so soon after having this morning's brain-dead post shoved up her ass, and continue with the smug self righteousness, it's because truth and facts don't matter.  What matters is furthering the agenda, and that means amplifying anything helpful to their narrative, and ignoring, downplaying, or trashing anything else.

To her the only thing that matters about her vacuous post this morning is that it trashes Trump.  That's it.  And that makes it ''true''.

I've learned to largely ignore his/her walls of text. It's always the same thing and never rational.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 03, 2017, 09:24:53 PM
I've learned to largely ignore his/her walls of text. It's always the same thing and never rational.

Same here, but it was supposed to be an answer to a question I asked her.

After reading through it, and seeing NITwit's mark of approval, I couldn't resist blowing it up.

yumyumtree

Quote from: Juan on May 03, 2017, 03:35:06 PM
I see that animal rights activist Brigitte Bardot is a Le Pen supporter.

Not at all surprised.

Meister_000

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 03, 2017, 09:15:00 PM
Everything is projection to meister . . .

No, most everything from Kidnostad3 is projection and transference, and PB is a close second-runner-up. Everything from you, on the other hand, is just simply of no consequence whatsoever -- you're a complete yawn, a bore, a nuisance, with intent-to-aggravate your only reason-for-being. Shit-poster #1 by your own admission.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 03, 2017, 10:01:15 PM
No, most everything from Kidnostad3 is projection and transference, and PB is a close second-runner-up. Everything from you, on the other hand, is just simply of no consequence whatsoever -- you're a complete yawn, a bore, a nuisance, with intent-to-aggravate your only reason-for-being. Shit-poster #1 by your own admission.

They really cant help themselves.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 03, 2017, 10:01:15 PM

And yet I somehow manage to be more interesting and entertaining that you could ever hope to be. You're an intellectual punk. ;D

starrmtn001

President Trump has a Joint Press conference with Palestinian President Abbas That Stuns EVERYONE!  5.3.17.

https://youtu.be/pwN331uKGNE

Meister_000

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 03, 2017, 09:19:31 PM
The very fact that you needed to ask how it could be possible that a devout Anti-Democratic Anti-Liberal Authoritarian Dictator like Putin might prefer to support Trump over Hillary reveals who among us is the clueless one. I knew better than to waste my time on you but I'm just too nice a guy to say no.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 03, 2017, 09:23:23 PM
And yet you couldn't answer the question

You do not fit anyone's definition of an earnest student or pupil, let alone a respectful or appreciative one. We only began to scratch the surface of one of five main profile points. But even that you rejected out of hand because you "know it all" already. You were not asking a question, nor wanting an answer to one. You were just looking for any reason or excuse to bloviate. You somehow think that human nature in 2016 is a radically different thing than the human nature of the 1960's (as you insisted was the referent era) and different still from human nature in all other previous times. In your case then, you will need to follow the money. That is, you will need to school yourself about decades of Donald Trump's financial and buisness ties. You will need to do this without my help because I have already posted numerous choice bits on that topic which you have elected to ignore and dismiss. Suit yourself, but the "failure" is all yours, not mine.

Lt.Uhura

After the GOP was caught red-handed trying to preserve Obamacare for themselves and their staff while repealing it for millions of Americans, the latest iteration of the bill does not "fix" this special provision as promised. Evidently the kool-aid consumed by Trump devotees, diminishes their cognitive skills to a degree they can't possibly see a problem with this.

Republicans exempt their own insurance from their latest health care proposal
Republican legislators want to keep popular Obamacare provisions for themselves and their staff.

After Vox reported this story, Rep. Tom MacArthur (R-N.J.) released a statement saying he would close this loophole. Read the story here. The fix, however, will be contained in separate legislation and not offered as part of the American Health Care Act. The version of the bill the House will vote on Thursday still contains the exemption for legislators described below.

http://www.vox.com/2017/4/25/15429982/gop-exemption-ahca-amendment

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 03, 2017, 08:56:42 PM
Absolute Classic Kidnostad3 projecting. The most laughable thing about your limp posturing here above is that it comes from the same guy who admits to and takes pride in being "a life-long student and admirer of Jeff Sessions". We're talking *major* intellectual prowess now!

Try again, faker.

Please cite the post in which I said that I'm  "a life-long student and admirer of Jeff Sessions."  Certainly you can do that. 

Meister_000

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 03, 2017, 11:09:21 PM
Please cite the post in which I said that I'm  "a life-long student and admirer of Jeff Sessions."  Certainly you can do that.

Do your own work.

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 03, 2017, 10:53:08 PM
You do not fit anyone's definition of an earnest student or pupil, let alone a respectful or appreciative one. We only began to scratch the surface of one of five main profile points. But even that you rejected out of hand because you "know it all" already. You were not asking a question, nor wanting an answer to one. You were just looking for any reason or excuse to bloviate. You somehow think that human nature in 2016 is a radically different thing than the human nature of the 1960's (as you insisted was the referent era) and different still from human nature in all other previous times. In your case then, you will need to follow the money. That is, you will need to school yourself about decades of Donald Trump's financial and buisness ties. You will need to do this without my help because I have already posted numerous choice bits on that topic which you have elected to ignore and dismiss. Suit yourself, but the "failure" is all yours, not mine.

Keep digging that hole.  Your feeble reasoning skills were shown for what they are.

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on May 03, 2017, 10:58:54 PM
After the GOP was caught red-handed trying to preserve Obamacare for themselves and their staff while repealing it for millions of Americans, the latest iteration of the bill does not "fix" this special provision as promised. Evidently the kool-aid consumed by Trump devotees, diminishes their cognitive skills to a degree they can't possibly see a problem with this.

Republicans exempt their own insurance from their latest health care proposal
Republican legislators want to keep popular Obamacare provisions for themselves and their staff.

After Vox reported this story, Rep. Tom MacArthur (R-N.J.) released a statement saying he would close this loophole. Read the story here. The fix, however, will be contained in separate legislation and not offered as part of the American Health Care Act. The version of the bill the House will vote on Thursday still contains the exemption for legislators described below.

http://www.vox.com/2017/4/25/15429982/gop-exemption-ahca-amendment

Republican legislators don't have Obamacare just their staff.  Obama signed a waiver for Congressmen so they could retain their old luxury health plans.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 04, 2017, 12:14:28 AM
Republican legislators don't have Obamacare just their staff.  Obama signed a waiver for Congressmen so they could retain their old luxury health plans.

I thought they lied on the forms and signed up for the small business exchange in Washington DC.

Did that change?

http://m.cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/congress-insuring-15k-through-obamacare-exchange-small-businesses

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/418129/how-did-congresss-fraudulent-applications-obamacare-actually-work-brendan-bordelon

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 04, 2017, 12:18:59 AM
I thought they lied on the forms and signed up for the small business exchange in Washington DC.

Did that change?

http://m.cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/congress-insuring-15k-through-obamacare-exchange-small-businesses

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/418129/how-did-congresss-fraudulent-applications-obamacare-actually-work-brendan-bordelon

You are right, GS.  I guess they changed it since I last heard.  Their health plans are less costly.  The fed government pays 72% of their premiums.

... legislators... staff...

They should be forced to take a number at the VA

Lt.Uhura

from the Vox article...
A bit of background is helpful here. Obamacare requires all members of Congress and their staff to purchase coverage through the health law’s marketplace, just like Obamacare enrollees. The politics of that plank were simple enough, meant to demonstrate that if the coverage in this law were good enough for Americans, it should be good enough for their representatives in Washington.

Some might have their own lux plans, but the point is; if they specifically wrote an exemption to keep Obamacare provisions for themselves and staff, how bad can it be? Their constituents are watching...

MAGA for billionaires, legislators and their staff (everyone else can get sick and die)

Up All Night

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on May 03, 2017, 10:20:31 PM
President Trump has a Joint Press conference with Palestinian President Abbas That Stuns EVERYONE!  5.3.17.

Just move the damn Embassy to the capital already!!

Up All Night

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 04, 2017, 12:26:44 AM
They should be forced to take a number at the VA

You win the Internet with that one PB!!

Lt.Uhura

Yep, no wonder they're in such a hurry. Saving Obamacare for themselves.

As Republicans rush to vote on their latest ObamaCare repeal-and-replace plan, it appears to still include a waiver exempting members of Congress and their staffs from losing the healthcare bill's popular provisions...

All members of Congress and their staff are required, like every other ObamaCare enrollee, to buy coverage through the ObamaCare marketplace.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/331867-republicans-can-exempt-themselves-from-obamacare-rollbacks-in-new-legislation

GravitySucks

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on May 04, 2017, 12:43:22 AM
Yep, no wonder they're in such a hurry. Saving Obamacare for themselves.

As Republicans rush to vote on their latest ObamaCare repeal-and-replace plan, it appears to still include a waiver exempting members of Congress and their staffs from losing the healthcare bill's popular provisions...

All members of Congress and their staff are required, like every other ObamaCare enrollee, to buy coverage through the ObamaCare marketplace.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/331867-republicans-can-exempt-themselves-from-obamacare-rollbacks-in-new-legislation

If you can read that entire article and truly understand what it means, you are better than me.

Lt.Uhura

Leaving people without options for healthcare insurance is not sustainable. The GOP knows this which is why they won't wait for the latest CBO score before voting. The tax breaks from cuts to the ACA will benefit the wealthy, while millions of Americans lose coverage.

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/5/3/15536680/voxcare-ahca-vote-cbo-score-absurd

Meister_000

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 03, 2017, 11:59:57 PM
Keep digging that hole.  Your feeble reasoning skills were shown for what they are.

PB the Delusional

Meister_000

Quote from: Taaroa on May 04, 2017, 03:39:15 AM
Not like that's a new thing.

On this scale, and throughout the top-most ranks of American Democratic Government, it certainly IS new, decidedly Regressive, Illiberal, and Ominous!

Worse is the timing of that tweet, on the eve of thursday's (murderous) "TrumpCare" Bill vote -- which hardly embodies or reflects their would-be "defenders of life" claims and sloganeering. It's just pure unadulterated evil -- this Far Right faux-Christian Bull Shit.

Taaroa

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 04, 2017, 04:24:21 AM
On this scale, and throughout the top-most ranks of American Democratic Government, it certainly IS new, decidedly Regressive, Illiberal, and Ominous!

Worse is the timing of that tweet, on the eve of thursday's (murderous) "TrumpCare" Bill vote -- which hardly embodies or reflects their would-be "defenders of life" claims and sloganeering. It's just pure unadulterated evil -- this Far Right faux-Christian Bull Shit.

But people were complaining about this exact thing during the Bush era.