• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on April 29, 2017, 11:15:35 PM
I believe liberals skew a little younger and more likely to do online/podcasts instead of talk radio. But I believe Fox FauxNews has been the number one 24 hour tv cable "news" for a long time

Fox has been number 1 for awhile, but if you add up MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC it dwarfs Fox.

CNN has proven itself to be the biggest fake news site on cable.

https://youtu.be/ZQei9cy8RF8

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 29, 2017, 11:28:25 PM
Fox has been number 1 for awhile, but if you add up MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC it dwarfs Fox.

And they all pale in comparison to the amount of views for an average Alex Jones video.  ;D

Quote from: TigerLily on April 29, 2017, 11:15:35 PM
I believe liberals skew a little younger...

Wow, really, the people who have little real world experience, have spent most of their time in class listening to Lib ''teachers'', and haven't noticed enough examples yet of the media doing everything in their power to prop up the libs and trash everyone else skew liberal?  Who would have guessed that?

TigerLily

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 29, 2017, 11:40:35 PM
Wow, really, the people who have little real world experience, have spent most of their time in class listening to Lib ''teachers'', and haven't noticed enough examples yet of the media doing everything in their power to prop up the libs and trash everyone else skew liberal?  Who would have guessed that?

I don't make up the data. I just report it

"Fox News has the oldest audience among fully distributed cable networks. The network's average viewer last season was 65 years old, according to Nielsen."

TigerLily

Popular radio shows in the United States
Program                               Format                      Network
Morning Edition                    Newsmagazine               NPR
All Things Considered           Newsmagazine               NPR
The Rush Limbaugh Show     Conservative talk      Premiere
The Sean Hannity Show       Conservative talk       Premiere
15 more rows
List of most-listened-to radio programs - Wikipedia

Lt.Uhura

Trump heard his ratings were tanking, so he told his lackeys to put together a rally to stoke his ego. He'll be Tweeting later tonight about the "YUGE YUGE" crowds that came out to show their love.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on April 29, 2017, 11:57:10 PM
Trump heard his ratings were tanking, so he told his lackeys to put together a rally to stoke his ego. He'll be Tweeting later tonight about the "YUGE YUGE" crowds that came out to show their love.

Yet 98% of those that voted for him would vote for him again today.  His ratings are higher than the news that are reporting his ratings and his ratings are 3 times higher than Congress.

You will never be his fan. That's okay. Rising water lifts all ships.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 30, 2017, 12:14:16 AM
Yet 98% of those that voted for him would vote for him again today.  His ratings are higher than the news that are reporting his ratings and his ratings are 3 times higher than Congress.

Still, she shouldn't be on the bridge. Sick bay or the brig!  >:(

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 30, 2017, 12:21:31 AM
Still, she shouldn't be on the bridge. Sick bay or the brig!  >:(

Leave brig out of this!  >:(

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 29, 2017, 11:28:25 PM

CNN has proven itself to be the biggest fake news site on cable.

https://youtu.be/ZQei9cy8RF8

I don't consider any of the 24 hour "news" channels news. They are opinion shows

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 30, 2017, 12:14:16 AM

Considering only about 25% of elegible voters voted for Trump, he started off unfavorable. As you know the big winner in this election was none of the above. Even if the majority of those 25% still support him (and that's optimistic), it's not as if he holds a mandate from the American people to run the country in the ground.

Nevertheless, it's going to be an uphill battle for him as long as he's in office. And from his wistful comments yesterday about his life before POTUS, it won't be easy.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on April 30, 2017, 12:50:55 AM
Considering only about 25% of elegible voters voted for Trump, he started off unfavorable. As you know the big winner in this election was none of the above. Even if the majority of those 25% still support him (and that's optimistic), it's not as if he holds a mandate from the American people to run the country in the ground.

Nevertheless, it's going to be an uphill battle for him as long as he's in office. And from his wistful comments yesterday about his life before POTUS, it won't be easy.

That is where you and I will always disagree. I feel we just had 8 years of Obama and the liberals and the establishment in whole running this country into the ground. It takes awhile to turn a ship this big. 

The establishment will keep fighting him, but he will keep trying to do the right thing. 

I am unhappy that he hasn't followed through on all of his campaign promises, but I am extremely happy about the promises he has kept.

I am soooooo glad we don't have Hillary.

I hope he continues to try and cut the size of the federal government and this scares the crap out of the establishment.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 30, 2017, 12:59:18 AM
That is where you and I will always disagree. I feel we just had 8 years of Obama and the liberals and the establishment in whole running this country into the ground. It takes awhile to turn a ship this big. 

The establishment will keep fighting him, but he will keep trying to do the right thing. 

I am unhappy that he hasn't followed through on all of his campaign promises, but I am extremely happy about the promises he has kept.

I hope he continues to try and cut the size of the federal government and this scares the crap out of the establishment.

Gotta agree with you, GS.  I'm not pleased with his performance but considering the alternative, I'm relieved and I'd vote for Trump again.  I just don't turn political talk shows on much anymore.  I can't stand to hear him talk.  I listened to his speech yesterday and I was cringing.  He was still talking about winning the election and going on and on and it just sounded arrogant to me.  It's time to move on.  I figure I'll be fine as long as I don't listen to him much.  He still needs to get off twitter too.  Better than Hillary though.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 30, 2017, 12:59:18 AM

I pretty much feel the same. I feel let down that the influence of Flynn and Bannon has receded and in their place we get neocons like McCain and Graham but the China strategy seems wise and everything he's done and/or doing for the DOMESTIC economy has been great! I wish Sessions would wake the fuck up to the fact that we're in the 21st century now and really shouldn't be filling private, for profit jails with pot smokers anymore.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 30, 2017, 01:15:52 AM
Gotta agree with you, GS.  I'm not pleased with his performance but considering the alternative, I'm relieved and I'd vote for Trump again.  I just don't turn political talk shows on much anymore.  I can't stand to hear him talk.  I listened to his speech yesterday and I was cringing.  He was still talking about winning the election and going on and on and it just sounded arrogant to me.  It's time to move on.  I figure I'll be fine as long as I don't listen to him much.  He still needs to get off twitter too.  Better than Hillary though.

Meh...I thought it was a great rally! He was very confident and funny and the crowd was very responsive in return. Good times!  :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 30, 2017, 01:20:39 AM
Meh...I thought it was a great rally! He was very confident and funny and the crowd was very responsive in return. Good times!  :D

I can't help it.  The guy turns me off with his braggadocio and speaking manner.  I try to like him but it is very, very hard for me.  I like a little humility in my leaders.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 30, 2017, 01:26:31 AM
I can't help it.  The guy turns me off with his braggadocio and speaking manner.  I try to like him but it is very, very hard for me.

Yeah but how about his secretary of state? That guy talks like he just walked off the set of Stagecoach. I can dig it though.  8)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 30, 2017, 01:28:14 AM
Yeah but how about his secretary of state? That guy talks like he just walked off the set of Stagecoach. I can dig it though.  8)

Haven't heard him speak.

Meister_000

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 29, 2017, 09:26:17 PM
Attending the White House Correspondents Dinner for him would be like you attending a KKK rally.  Think about it.

No, TL was right, he is a pussy (among other things). Attending would bring him face-to-face with, you know, "smart people" which would rightly make him look foolish i.e. expose him for the-fool and coward he truly is. Better to hold and attend his own "KKK Rally", where he "fits in", feels right at home, is comfortable. He feels "safe" among his own kind, and most importantly, unchallenged. At Trump rallys he may-well-be "the smartest guy in the room" -- but that ain't sayin much.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meister_000 on April 30, 2017, 05:26:02 AM
No, TL was right, he is a pussy (among other things). Attending would bring him face-to-face with, you know, "smart people" which would rightly make him look foolish i.e. expose him for the-fool and coward he truly is. Better to hold and attend his own "KKK Rally", where he "fits in", feels right at home, is comfortable. He feels "safe" among his own kind, and most importantly, unchallenged. At Trump rallys he may-well-be "the smartest guy in the room" -- but that ain't sayin much.

Meister_000

Pig-Speak â€" Klan Trump â€" 100th day celebration

Part-way into his "recitation" yesterday, at his Harrisburg KKK rally*, Trump clarifies and reminds his assembled Klansmen that they are to associate this poem's sentiments to/with "the border", i.e. they should picture Mexicans as he continues -- just so there was no mistake that he might have meant Muslim immigrants, or some other group.

Disgraceful pig.

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/858481367499264000

* or Neo-Nürnberg Rally if you prefer

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 30, 2017, 01:26:31 AM
I can't help it.  The guy turns me off with his braggadocio and speaking manner.  I try to like him but it is very, very hard for me.  I like a little humility in my leaders.

Trump has been on the national scene for decades.  He's always been a bit of an off-putting jerk.  I don't like quite a few of his appointees or decisions, but do like some of what he's done.

And I'd vote for him over Hilary every single time.

Meister_000

I do believe this is the best Gif I've ever seen (period). Let it run a few times, and zoom in, you'll see.

https://twitter.com/LMIatty/status/858663488285048832

Quote from: Meister_000 on April 30, 2017, 05:26:02 AM
No, TL was right, he is a pussy (among other things). Attending would bring him face-to-face with, you know, "smart people" which would rightly make him look foolish i.e. expose him for the-fool and coward he truly is. Better to hold and attend his own "KKK Rally", where he "fits in", feels right at home, is comfortable...

As opposed to the PKK - the Progressive Klux Klan out trying to destroy this country

Quote from: Meister_000 on April 30, 2017, 06:04:58 AM
... * or Neo-Nürnberg Rally if you prefer

Here's our representative from the New Klan trying to trivialize the holocaust by comparing the majority in this country to what happened in Nazi Germany. 

Shameful.

Meister_000

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 30, 2017, 07:00:31 AM
As opposed to the PKK - the Progressive Klux Klan out trying to destroy this country

A "creative" you're not.

Quote from: Meister_000 on April 30, 2017, 07:05:10 AM
A "creative" you're not.

I don't claim to be.  I just point out the obvious to the slow, stupid, and easily manipulated dip-shits such as yourself.

Meister_000

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 30, 2017, 07:05:07 AM
Here's our representative from the New Klan trying to trivialize the holocaust by comparing the majority in this country to what happened in Nazi Germany. 

Shameful.

No dear, your timeline is way off. The Rallies came _way_ before the Holocaust -- 10-15 years before to be exact. And there's nothing at all "trivial" about then or now.

Quote from: Meister_000 on April 30, 2017, 07:12:15 AM
No dear, your timeline is way off. The Rallies came _way_ before the Holocaust -- 10-15 years before to be exact. And there's nothing at all "trivial" about then or now.

The left Wing America haters have been smearing the rest of us as ''Nazis'' for decades.  This is neither new nor different, no matter what the people doing your thinking for you tell you.

Perhaps you can explain how trivializing the Holocaust is different from denying it.