• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 22, 2017, 11:16:41 PM

*pats thing01 on the head*

LOL. Okay, little man...you run along and play now. I'll let you know when dinner is ready.

God damn right you will let us know when the dinner you cooked is ready.

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on April 23, 2017, 04:30:07 AM
The following is a perfect example of why a clueless Donald Trump has not, and will not "repeal and replace Ombamacare", as promised to his voters.

GOP Rep Tells Mom Her Son On Medicaid Should Just Get A Better Job If He Wants Health Care

Rep. Warren Davidson (R-Ohio) told the mother of a service industry worker who has benefitted from the Affordable Care Act’s Medicaid expansion that her son should get a better job if he wants decent insurance when Obamacare is repealed.

“OK, I don’t know anything about your son, but as you described him, his skills are focused in an industry that doesn’t have the kind of options that you want him to have for health care. So, I don’t believe that these taxpayers here are entitled to give that to him. I believe he’s got the opportunity to go earn those health benefits,” he responded, eliciting boos from the crowd.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58fbd993e4b00fa7de14d627?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

Mr. Davidson seems to think service industry workers are not worthy enough for healthcare in America. He's suggested if they want decent healthcare coverage they can "go earn those health benefits" by finding a better job....Un. Fucking. Believable.

"But, MOM, I want to work at gamestop four days a week as a 25-35 year old man, they should give me a livable wage and free comprehensive health coverage.  It's so stressful sitting behind the counter telling people where Grand Theft Auto 5 is, and do you know how many times a day I get pranked on the telephone by some dude asking if we carry "Battletoads"?

She sounds like a hard working Mom who is trying to instill in her adult child the idea of finding better jobs means better benefits.  To the frothing fuckhead liberal it sounds like the end of the world though.

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on April 23, 2017, 04:30:07 AM
The following is a perfect example of why a clueless Donald Trump has not, and will not "repeal and replace Ombamacare", as promised to his voters.

GOP Rep Tells Mom Her Son On Medicaid Should Just Get A Better Job If He Wants Health Care

Rep. Warren Davidson (R-Ohio) told the mother of a service industry worker who has benefitted from the Affordable Care Act’s Medicaid expansion that her son should get a better job if he wants decent insurance when Obamacare is repealed.

“OK, I don’t know anything about your son, but as you described him, his skills are focused in an industry that doesn’t have the kind of options that you want him to have for health care. So, I don’t believe that these taxpayers here are entitled to give that to him. I believe he’s got the opportunity to go earn those health benefits,” he responded, eliciting boos from the crowd.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58fbd993e4b00fa7de14d627?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

Mr. Davidson seems to think service industry workers are not worthy enough for healthcare in America. He's suggested if they want decent healthcare coverage they can "go earn those health benefits" by finding a better job....Un. Fucking. Believable.

Mr. Davidson's photo should be plastered across his home state of Ohio and D.C. like a 'Most Wanted' poster so that everyone knows who he is. Then, everytime he encouters a service industry worker throughout his daily routine--from buying his morning latte, to filling up his car with gas, picking up his Big Mac with large fries and Diet Coke, to stopping by WalMart for his jumbo pack of toilet paper to wipe his fat ass--each and every worker who serves Dr. Davidson throughout his day should ask him why he thinks they do not deserve healthcare in America.

If Rep. Davidson and others of his ilk are really stupid enough to think the only thing standing between low-wage workers and having healthcare is finding a better job, then he needs to resign. He is unfit to represent every low-wage worker in his district. As it is he was elected in a special election in 2016 when John Boehner resigned, thus is among those up for re-election in the 2018 mid-terms. The loud boos from his constituents should clue him in that he's somehow out of touch.   

Trump can continue to support this shitshow, but the loud boos are going to continue right up to the mid-term elections in November of 2018. His taxpayer-provided golfing days are numbered.

Basically what you're telling us is 1) once a government handout is granted, it's politically impossible to end it, and 2) when the Democrats had absolute control of the government, they gave us shit on a shingle for everyone instead of addressing the problems a small percentage of the population were experiencing.

We already knew both of these facts.

GravitySucks

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 23, 2017, 08:58:22 AM
Basically what you're telling us is 1) once a government handout is granted, it's politically impossible to end it, and 2) when the Democrats had absolute control of the government, they gave us shit on a shingle for everyone instead of addressing the problems a small percentage of the population were experiencing.

We already knew both of these facts.

Remember when Lt. Uhuru and the MSM called out Obama and the rest of the Dems for their lies and deceit?

https://youtu.be/iGAdrQ2RpdM

https://youtu.be/_o65vMUk5so

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 23, 2017, 09:36:53 AM
Remember when Lt. Uhuru and the MSM called out Obama and the rest of the Dems for their lies and deceit?

And remember how Trump said all that lying and deceit would end when he became president? And how he'd have many pledges worked out in his first day/week/month in office? How he'd do so much (ten things I think) in the first 100 days. How earlier this week the 100 days was a media construct (it wasn't), and now he's celebrating with a campaign rally next weekend in Penn? Different times, my friend. Different times.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 23, 2017, 09:39:50 AM
And remember how Trump said all that lying and deceit would end when he became president? Different times, my friend. Different times.

You just can't hanle the alternative facts, sir. Go eat a bisquit.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 23, 2017, 09:44:06 AM
You just can't hanle the alternative facts, sir. Go eat a bisquit.

Handling Trump's alternative facts leaves me feeling unclean. Even if I wear Marigolds.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on April 23, 2017, 08:49:45 AM

"But, MOM, I want to work at gamestop four days a week as a 25-35 year old man, they should give me a livable wage and free comprehensive health coverage.  It's so stressful sitting behind the counter telling people where Grand Theft Auto 5 is, and do you know how many times a day I get pranked on the telephone by some dude asking if we carry "Battletoads"?

She sounds like a hard working Mom who is trying to instill in her adult child the idea of finding better jobs means better benefits.  To the frothing fuckhead liberal it sounds like the end of the world though.

Sounds like you think someone's health should be determined by how well paid a job they have? I suppose its acceptable in an uncivilised society to judge someone's worthiness to live by how much their employer determines their employees are paid, and how much or little the insurance companies decide what proportion of their assets should go to patients, execs and shareholders? And how much the pharmaceutical companies can shaft the whole medical field with their outrageous price hikes?
Explain how you justify US health care costs at least three times more than the next developed country's health service; and yet, America is ranked 11 out of 11 when it comes to the deliverance, care, availability and affordability? And that was lower before ACA. The GOP had 8 years to come up with an alternative. Where is it?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 23, 2017, 09:46:15 AM
Handling Trump's alternative facts leaves me feeling unclean. Even if I wear Marigolds.

When is the last time you tried wearing paisley?

What is the Brit consensus on Le Pen?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 23, 2017, 10:09:56 AM
When is the last time you tried wearing paisley?

Depends who you ask. The Farage lovers want to sniff her knickers. But traditionally the Anglo/France relationship is ambiguous at best. They love/resent each other in equal measure, so we tend to mock whatever they do, until they have a crises and we get all bon ami.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 23, 2017, 10:14:54 AM
Depends who you ask. The Farage lovers want to sniff her knickers. But traditionally the Anglo/France relationship is ambiguous at best. They love/resent each other in equal measure, so we tend to mock whatever they do, until they have a crises and we get all bon ami.

About what I thought.

I was thinking we should sue the UK over this whole health care issue. Call it Colonial Reparations. You bastards abandoned us over here without providing long term health care. Bloody barbaric if you ask me.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 23, 2017, 10:18:47 AM
About what I thought.

I was thinking we should sue the UK over this whole health care issue. Call it Colonial Reparations. You bastards abandoned us over here without providing long term health care. Bloody barbaric if you ask me.

Abandoned? You decided you wanted rid of our STI's, diptheria, fish and chips and a dictionary with vowels included. If you'd stayed with us you could have had penicillin at the same time as us.

pyewacket

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 23, 2017, 09:59:11 AM
Explain how you justify US health care costs at least three times more than the next developed country's health service...

Because all of our nurses look like this, sweetie darling, and those fabulous uniforms don't come cheap.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: pyewacket on April 23, 2017, 10:42:49 AM
Because all of our nurses look like this, sweetie darling, and those fabulous uniforms don't come cheap.

Now now, we both know that's not entirely true.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 23, 2017, 10:59:29 AM
Now now, we both know that's not entirely true.

Well, they're not all blonde.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 23, 2017, 11:21:59 AM
Well, they're not all blonde.

They're not all a size 6 either wearing low cut dresses.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 23, 2017, 10:09:56 AM

That it's mightier than Le Sword.

Jackstar

Why aren't you two reprobates this interested in discussing geomagnetic disturbances?

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 23, 2017, 09:59:11 AM
Sounds like you think someone's health should be determined by how well paid a job they have? [...] shareholders? [...] hikes? [...] affordability? [...] Where is it?

Jesus, dude, seriously. They have pills for what you have. Do some research.

Jackstar

Quote"But, MOM, I want to work at gamestop four days a week as a 25-35 year old man, they should give me a livable wage and free comprehensive health coverage.  It's so stressful sitting behind the counter telling people where Grand Theft Auto 5 is, and do you know how many times a day I get pranked on the telephone by some dude asking if we carry "Battletoads"?

This seems like an oddly specific example.

pyewacket

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 23, 2017, 11:43:26 AM

Haha- now that's the clever SV I remember- and no curse words- double point score!

Jackstar

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on April 23, 2017, 08:39:22 AM
God damn right you will let us know when the dinner you cooked is ready.

You're pretty mouthy for a guy on the hook for so much.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: pyewacket on April 23, 2017, 11:56:53 AM
Haha- now that's the clever SV I remember- and no curse words- double point score!

Only double? He deserves the run if the dorm in Mdme LeCroix's finishing school for the descerning debutant.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 23, 2017, 11:43:26 AM

Okay now that's some funny shit right there!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 23, 2017, 12:26:48 PM
Okay now that's some funny shit right there!

Okay, that's enough praise. He'll start to think you like him. We can't have that.

Yorkshire pud

After telling him 'congratulations' Trump stooped even lower and got his mug in the shot. It is all about him.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 23, 2017, 12:29:48 PM
Okay, that's enough praise. He'll start to think you like him. We can't have that.

Hey, we Americans can appreciate droll humor--not everything has to be pie-in-the-face stuff you know. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 23, 2017, 12:38:22 PM
After telling him 'congratulations' Trump stooped even lower and got his mug in the shot. It is all about him.

If he got his mug in the shot, does that make it a mugshot?