• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 03, 2017, 10:36:36 PM
Paranoia confirmed.  LOL

Meister's problem goes way beyond paranoia.  I am convinced that she is a full blown psychotic and I'm not saying this just to be insulting.  If I found myself reaching common ground with her on an issue on any but the rarest of occasions,  I would have serious concerns for my own mental health.  The only help for her is a strict regimen of anti-psychotic drugs. 

Meister_000

Quote from: Meatie Pie on April 04, 2017, 12:25:28 AM
This malign dunce is exactly what he's been for 40 years.

Nothing has changed, and no one - the non-stupid anyway - likes to admit they've been suckered.

It would have been a little more courageous for takedowns like this to have been written a year ago.

You're right, of course.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on April 04, 2017, 12:25:28 AM
... Nothing has changed, and no one - the non-stupid anyway - likes to admit they've been suckered...

Well, I dunno.  Hilary Clinton and her hack team of Susan Rice, Sidney Blumenthal, Huma Weiner, Terry McAuliffe and dozens of other Friend of Bill scumballs are still out of power. 

Trump doesn't have to do anything but keep Hilary Clinton out of the White House to have a successful administration.  The rest is gravy.  And there will be plenty of gravy.

Quote from: Meister_000 on April 04, 2017, 12:05:33 AM
You misunderstand. It's precisely because the far-right Catholic branch   left-wing fascists DO have brains (and money, and power, and deep old global networks, and media muscle, and percieved "authority of history") that they are so dangerous -- given how they have chosen to wield their power and influence. You too, I'm sorry to say, are without-clue re these matters. Smart but Evil people ARE dangerous -- as it ever was.

FIFY

By the way, it's i before e, EXCEPT after c

3OctaveFart

You keep making this about Broomhilda. Did she once turn you down on a date or something? I think we can all agree these people have been repudiated. We've all sort of fucking moved on. Maybe it's time for you and your ilk to do the same.

Because no one with a brain is going to give a shit about Mrs. Clinton in two years when the treasury is out of money and we're facing a severe credit crisis.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on April 04, 2017, 12:56:08 AM
You keep making this about Broomhilda. Did she once turn you down on a date or something? I think we can all agree these people have been repudiated. We've all sort of fucking moved on. Maybe it's time for you and your ilk to do the same.

Because no one with a brain is going to give a shit about Mrs. Clinton in two years when the treasury is out of money and we're facing a severe credit crisis.

You continue to let us know what a bad thing it is that Trump is president, yet also show vague flashes of understanding he was the only alternative on the ballot to Hilary Clinton. 

You tell us we're stupid and ''suckers'' for voting for Trump, but then admit Hilary and her stooges have been repudiated.

Assuming you understand that was the choice, what can your point possibly be?  If you think Mrs Clinton was the better candidate, just say so.

PS, the Treasury is out of money, we are facing a financial crisis, and it isn't Donald Trump's doing.

TigerLily

Quote from: pate on April 03, 2017, 01:11:56 AM
I got my water bill the other day, included in with it was an explanation from the utility that the recent extreme uptick in billing is due to "unfunded federal mandates" apparently regarding waste water treatment.

Trump should get on that, either by funding the "federal mandates" or by rescinding them.  I could honestly give a shit about precious snowflakes, as they fall free from the sky like the rain does when it does.

But then I live in fly-over country and am an ignorant rube, I could move to a semi-arid region in the west or to an overpopulated vast mega-polis on the eastern seaboard where crap should be queen...

Nah, I'm just a fly-over country rube wondering why big-city types have increased my cost of living through "gov't mandates".

The last president was enough of a "Man-Date" for my simple tastes.  If they shat in their pots so much that they needed an "unfunded federal ManDate" maybe they and theirs should clean their own shit, it seems to me that only the local corruption at state and local levels are using this as an excuse to raise utility prices to line their own pockets.

I will not even address the other utility price hikes I have seen over the past ten years.  Fuck democrats and their party.

Wow. I like you much better when you're drunk

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on April 04, 2017, 01:24:45 AM
Wow. I like you much better when you're drunk

That's how most Democrats seem to like their voters these days: drunk, drugged up, ignorant or illegal.  ;)

3OctaveFart

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 04, 2017, 01:19:36 AM
PS, the Treasury is out of money, we are facing a financial crisis, and it isn't Donald Trump's doing.
Not there quite yet. I give it two months before it's piss broke.

And then we have the dumb fuck saying he's not "ruling out" raising the national debt to cut taxes, as if there's any other way to give his buddies tax breaks without piling onto the debt.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-hasnt-ruled-out-raising-the-national-debt-to-cut-taxes-221125027.html

This is the stuff people should really be talking about, but the administration continues to play the shell game with the culture wars. And why not, it's a winning hand so far: the ignorant will never know who kept kicking them in the ass.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meatie Pie on April 04, 2017, 07:09:40 AM
Not there quite yet. I give it two months before it's piss broke.

And then we have the dumb fuck saying he's not "ruling out" raising the national debt to cut taxes, as if there's any other way to give his buddies tax breaks without piling onto the debt.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-hasnt-ruled-out-raising-the-national-debt-to-cut-taxes-221125027.html

This is the stuff people should really be talking about, but the administration continues to play the shell game with the culture wars. And why not, it's a winning hand so far: the ignorant will never know who kept kicking them in the ass.

Maybe we shouldn't be so hard on Trump anymore? He's pretty much offloaded the important things (too many to list) onto his son in law. Who is clearly amply qualified for all by virtue of him inheriting hs father's real estate business and then having his own (just like his father in law). His father had that unfortunate business with those pesky laws he broke, but that didn't make him a crminal did it?

But back to Kushner; Obviously a bright boy with at least a day or two of diplomatic experience behind him, together with his innumerable lists of skills on his CV to help him on his way running the world and persuading it to do his bidding when Donald is busy on the golf course. Tillerson isn't going to be as busy as he expected, that's good for him and his wife. Ivanka is Don's spy in tne house, so no accusations of nepotism, d'ya hear? She's only there because she and he said she wouldnt be.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 31, 2017, 09:49:03 PM
SV CALL HOME

Because I couldn't recall seeing any posts from Sredni Vishtar since the March 22 Westminster attack and subsequent round up of persons of interest,  I got curios and checked.  Sure enough, he hasn't been active since March 17.  You don't suppose...?  Nah, couldn't be. Not our boy SV.  It's probably just a weird coincidence.

Still nothing heard from SV.  One wonders if he is currently undergoing rendition or he's still in the wind.  Hey Pud, you don't have him hiding out in your priest hole do you? 

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 04, 2017, 07:59:30 AM
Maybe we shouldn't be so hard on Trump anymore? He's pretty much offloaded the important things (too many to list) onto his son in law. Who is clearly amply qualified for all by virtue of him inheriting hs father's real estate business and then having his own (just like his father in law). His father had that unfortunate business with those pesky laws he broke, but that didn't make him a crminal did it?

But back to Kushner; Obviously a bright boy with at least a day or two of diplomatic experience behind him, together with his innumerable lists of skills on his CV to help him on his way running the world and persuading it to do his bidding when Donald is busy on the golf course. Tillerson isn't going to be as busy as he expected, that's good for him and his wife. Ivanka is Don's spy in tne house, so no accusations of nepotism, d'ya hear? She's only there because she and he said she wouldnt be.
At least it alleviates some chance for fumbling awkwardness in the bedroom.

Maybe Big Daddy will keep her warm for the time being. There is always that hope.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 04, 2017, 08:21:43 AM
Still nothing heard from SV.  One wonders if he is currently undergoing rendition or he's still in the wind.  Hey Pud, you don't have him hiding out in your priest hole do you?
Vashtar presumably has a life, certainly a life of the mind.

Don't feel bad if he doesn't feel like making time to babysit urchins like you, Jackstar and Dr. MD.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 04, 2017, 08:21:43 AM

SV is still around; He hasn't posted recently because (to paraphrase) "Its a pointless excercise trying to feed caviar to pigs. They don't appreciate it and you feel its a waste".  Personally, I think its because he's a southern jessie and too educated to mix with the riff raff from the colony. Oh wait: that's pretty much what he said.  :-\

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meatie Pie on April 04, 2017, 08:27:06 AM
At least it alleviates some chance for fumbling awkwardness in the bedroom.

Maybe Big Daddy will keep her warm for the time being. There is always that hope.

There should be nothing read into Ole Donny fondling his daughter or agreeing shes a "piece of ass".

Yorkshire pud

I suppose there should be nothing to ask regarding why Erik Prince (brother of current education sec) former boss of Blackwater,  met a Russian rep in the Seychelles on behalf of Trump just before the inauguration?

Or Carter Pages'  links to Russian spys, and his seemingly unwitting passing on of industrial documents to them. This is the same Carter Page who Trump hand picked as an advisor, but strangely now doesn't know very well, in fact, he has probably never heard of. The Russian spys were bugged by the US spooks, and joked Page visited Russia more than they did!

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 04, 2017, 09:08:00 AM
There should be nothing read into Ole Donny fondling his daughter or agreeing shes a "piece of ass".

Now that we've found out Obama was indeed spying on Trump, that various people within the administration committed numerous felonies in doing so, that the ''Russian spy scandal'' really was about Hilary's unsecure server (another felony), and there was zero ''collusion'' with the Trump campaign, we're back to this garbage?

I'm disappointed with you Pud.  All those sanctimonious posts about truth, honesty, appropriate conduct of government officials, and all the rest - none of that no longer matters?  If I didn't know better I'd think all those posts were just a way to attack and smear Trump, and you weren't really interested in facts, truth, and honesty at all.  Which by an odd stroke of coincidence parallels the pretend journalists.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 04, 2017, 09:06:13 AM
SV is still around; He hasn't posted recently because (to paraphrase) "Its a pointless excercise trying to feed caviar to pigs. They don't appreciate it and you feel its a waste".  Personally, I think its because he's a southern jessie and too educated to mix with the riff raff from the colony. Oh wait: that's pretty much what he said.  :-\

That's certainly one interpretation.  I figured he finally got bored with Falkie, and - being a fairly bright person otherwise - grew weary of having his lack political acuity continually demonstrated.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 04, 2017, 09:39:24 AM
Now that we've found out Obama was indeed spying on Trump,

No you haven't found out. You REALLY HAVEN'T.

that various people within the administration committed numerous felonies in doing so, that the ''Russian spy scandal'' really was about Hilary's unsecure server (another felony), and there was zero ''collusion'' with the Trump campaign, we're back to this garbage?

I'm disappointed with you Pud.  All those sanctimonious posts about truth, honesty, appropriate conduct of government officials, and all the rest - none of that no longer matters?  If I didn't know better I'd think all those posts were just a way to attack and smear Trump, and you weren't really interested in facts, truth, and honesty at all.  Which by an odd stroke of coincidence parallels the pretend journalists.

OH? And there's the innocent thinkng that Trump was above all that dodgy stuff, because he said so! Lol

How what you said has anything to do with him fondling hs daughter though is a mystery.

3OctaveFart

These gaslighters want us to believe that a father's hand resting on his teenage daughter's thigh is just as normal as the dalliances with a country that has been our enemy for the entire atomic age.

It won't do.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meatie Pie on April 04, 2017, 09:55:17 AM
These gaslighters want us to believe that a father's hand resting on his teenage daughter's thigh is just as normal as the dalliances with a country that has been our enemy for the entire atomic age.

It won't do.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Meatie Pie on April 04, 2017, 09:55:17 AM

It won't do.

I vaguely remember your outrage ...

https://youtu.be/XsFR8DbSRQE

smccomas69

Now we get to find out how gangsta Susan Rice is. Undoubtedly she is going to plead the 5th will she do fed time like Susan Mcdougal. She went to jail rather than testify against Bill and Hillary Clinton her husband died there before he could testify. Will she do the same to protect her boss?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: smccomas69 on April 04, 2017, 10:14:31 AM
Now we get to find out how gangsta Susan Rice is. Undoubtedly she is going to plead the 5th will she do fed time like Susan Mcdougal. She went to jail rather than testify against Bill and Hillary Clinton her husband died there before he could testify. Will she do the same to protect her boss?

What the hell are you talking about? She was NSA; You do know what that means don't you? She has access to secrets. What evidence do you have she ordered Trump to be surveiled? Because Alex Jones said so?

Yorkshire pud

In other news; Because Trump likes to relax even though he said he'd have no time to play golf, it has effectively closed the airport AF1 uses, to other air traffic when he's in town.

This is the reaction by someone there:

I Am(ERICA)N: ✌❤🇺🇸‏ @ButlerEA1
@Kahnjohnson @RoguePOTUSStaff No no, I mean Mar-A-Lago. Considering the fact that we were not set up to have a permanent temporary flight restriction. And it's on secure.

I Am(ERICA)N: ✌❤🇺🇸‏ @ButlerEA1
@Kahnjohnson @RoguePOTUSStaff This is no white house. He is bankrupting an already poor County. I am a property owner. Talk about spreading this cost amongst us. Bad!

smccomas69

This does not look good.

Months (Possibly over a year) prior to the election she ordered the consolidation and unmasking of all the incidental intercepts. Then minor leaks before to the press then major leaks after the election of the collected info?

The bet is does she plead the 5th yes or no.

Source:    http://nypost.com/2017/04/03/fresh-evidence-the-russia-scandal-is-a-team-obama-operation/

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: smccomas69 on April 04, 2017, 10:42:30 AM
This does not look good.

Months (Possibly over a year) prior to the election she ordered the consolidation and unmasking of all the incidental intercepts. Then minor leaks before to the press then major leaks after the election of the collected info?

The bet is does she plead the 5th yes or no.

Source:    http://nypost.com/2017/04/03/fresh-evidence-the-russia-scandal-is-a-team-obama-operation/

Isn't NY Post owned by Rupert Murdoch? Owner of Fox news? Yeah, I think it probably is.  ::)

3OctaveFart

Fake News is permissible if it supports the regime. Dog-eared page of the playbook.