• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on March 07, 2017, 06:08:49 PM
One yuuge problem with Trump's management style is he simply can't work in tandem with a group or committee. His cabinet is still full of holes, and he's said he intends to leave hundreds of administrative positions unfilled.

Gosh, ya think so, Sparky?! That couldn't be from all the obstruction he's faced from the left, could it?! Nah!  ;D

Stop acting like you're talking to 5 year olds. Even they could see through your disingenuous horseshit!  ::)

WildCard

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 07, 2017, 05:57:26 PM
I dunno. You're pretty easily triggered for a hippie.  ???

I know. I need to get some acid so I can be chill like I used to be.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on March 07, 2017, 06:08:49 PM
One yuuge problem with Trump's management style is he simply can't work in tandem with a group or committee. His cabinet is still full of holes, and he's said he intends to leave hundreds of administrative positions unfilled. His delusions of grandeur lead him to believe he can singehandly accomplish the work of hundreds. His EO on the travel ban being just one example. He hastily throws  something together without the advice and oversight of experts who might help alleviate the do-overs we're likely to see again and again. Ditto on the GOP health care debacle. As SV has pointed out, this is clearly make it up as you go governing.

Jackstar

Quote from: WildCard on March 07, 2017, 06:13:32 PM
I know. I need to get some acid so I can be chill like I used to be.

Eleven bucks on Amazon. Shove some of these up your ass, too.

Actually not kidding. For science.

mikuthing01

Quote from: HedgehogNorman on March 07, 2017, 06:33:23 PM
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/257552283850653696

The man has a point...

I used to drink diet soda but after i took the red pill i started drinking filtered water

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 07, 2017, 06:14:40 PM

Trump is trying to deal with the shiit-house mess left to us by Obama and you and your cohorts are trying to dereail his efforts. Obama care is a disaster.  Now you have the answers.  Where were you when Nancy Pelosi  told us that Congress would have to pass the ACA before we can know what's in it.  You are an apologist for Obama and Obamacare and a proven left wing automoton. Why should anyone take you seriously. 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 07, 2017, 06:52:19 PM
Trump is trying to deal with the shiit-house mess left to us by Obama and you and your cohorts are trying to dereail his efforts. Obama care is a disaster.  Now you have the answers.  Where were you when Nancy Pelosi  told us that Congress would have to pass the ACA before we can know what's in it.  You are an apologist for Obama and Obamacare and a proven left wing automoton. Why should anyone take you seriously. 

I  say this in a spirit of love and kindness, but if you're going to argue with someone at least let them know who it is you are arguing with, you arsing fuckbucket.

thexfile

Trump watches at least six hours of TV everyday with internet surfing. Then he goes to Mar-a-Lago.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: thexfile on March 07, 2017, 07:01:53 PM
Trump watches at least six hours of TV everyday with internet surfing. Then he goes to Mar-a-Lago.

Whoopee shit! You probably spend hours just thinking up two sentence meaningless posts.  :D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on March 07, 2017, 04:02:48 PM
This complex quagmire over the ACA could result in big loses for the GOP in the next election cycle. The smart ones know this and are already threatening not to support the 'Ryancare' proposal. Despite having six years to come up with a viable alternative to Obamacare the GOP instead reveals their party dysfunction and division. Their constituents are watching.

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/322792-analysis-6-10-million-could-lose-coverage-under-gop-plan

The S&P analysis does forecast that insurers could see their “profitability ... likely improve."

And that's the GOP goal.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 07, 2017, 06:59:29 PM
I  say this in a spirit of love and kindness, but if you're going to argue with someone at least let them know who i
t is you are arguing with, you arsing fuckbucket.

It applies to many but I have corrected my error.  Thanks for pointing it out.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on March 07, 2017, 06:23:37 PM

Eleven bucks on Amazon. Shove some of these up your ass, too.

Actually not kidding. For science.

Thatta boy Jack-star.  It really is you.

mikuthing01

Seems like charges against Based Stick Man were dropped #ClubTheCommies

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/115687998

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: thexfile on March 07, 2017, 07:19:43 PM
Trump can't tell the time of day without lying about it.

Jesus, you're tedious!  ::)

WildCard

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 07, 2017, 07:06:15 PM
I have corrected my error.

Have you?

Edit: I'm tryin to help here. There's still time. Right now you're accusing yourself of being an Obama apologist. You're not gonna sit still for that, are ya?

Catsmile

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 07, 2017, 03:05:51 PM
MD's dating profile from 'NoHopers.com'

"Hey there, ladies!

I'm looking for a blind 14-year-old to hook up with for some adult fun. I like to BellGab! Oh boy, do I ever! I BellGab the fuck out of that bitch 24/ 7. In fact, some people say that I have no life and just quarrel with anonymous people all day because I've fuck all else  to do, but they're just jealous fags!

But I'm not all about BellGab. I also like to look up articles about child molesters. Now, I know some people might think that a bit 'weird' and my credit card statement has a few questionable items, but my buddy Pete said to just say you were doing research and it will all work out just fine.

Show us your tits!"

Profile Picture

You forgot the profile pic. FiFY.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Catsmile on March 07, 2017, 07:38:42 PM
You forgot the profile pic. FiFY.

Oh, this ineffective faggot again.  Is that all you got?! ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T575Pbo4eWM

Catsmile

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on March 07, 2017, 04:02:48 PM
This complex quagmire over the ACA could result in big loses for the GOP in the next election cycle. The smart ones know this and are already threatening not to support the 'Ryancare' proposal. Despite having six years to come up with a viable alternative to Obamacare the GOP instead reveals their party dysfunction and division. Their constituents are watching.

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/322792-analysis-6-10-million-could-lose-coverage-under-gop-plan

The S&P analysis does forecast that insurers could see their “profitability ... likely improve."

And that's the GOP goal.

As "shit" as ACA (Obamacare) may be, check out what the GOP wants to replace it with. Oh the LULZ. This healthcare stuff is complicated... WHO KNEW!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEGpriv2TAc

Quote from: pyewacket on March 07, 2017, 01:34:16 PM
... We know the left wants to 'burn it all down'; what I would like to know is what they want to put in 'its' place...

I have a former friend/acquaintance who lives in the Berkeley hills and he was always insisting we need to ''burn it all down''.  I suggested he start with his place to set an example.  I don't think he likes me anymore, after that and a few other responses to his stupidity.

These people have no idea what's going on, who it is that's manipulating them, how, or why.

What would we get in it's place.  Something between Pol Pot and Venezuela, depending on which insane faction won out.

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on March 07, 2017, 04:34:23 PM
Universal, single payer...is the only viable alternative...

No it isn't.  It's the worst alternative.

Why would anyone willingly entrust their healthcare to the whims of government officials? 

What makes them so special?  Why do we always have to assume they are the most competent and they are the ones who have our best interests at heart?  Where's the proof of that?  Where is the evidence the public sector does this better than the private sector? 

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on March 07, 2017, 04:34:23 PM
... But according to the analysis, on average, most insured under ObamaCare would see their prices rise under the GOP plan.[/i]

Wasn't this the crux of the reason the GOP gave for repealing the ACA in the first place? To lower premiums? WTF?

Wow, more Fake News and phony statistics from the same people who told us the price for healthcare insurance under ObamaCare would drop AN AVERAGE of $2500 for every family.  And that was while being promised they could keep their doctor and their insurance.  How is that working out?

Fast forward eight years.  Why do we keep listening to the same people dispensing false information over and over?  What is this fascination with believing government knows better, is well intentioned, is more competent, saves money, etc, etc, etc.  Where is the evidence for any of this?

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 07, 2017, 05:39:12 PM
That's a religious belief rather than an intellectual position. The only way you can make that work is to wear moral blinkers so that you never see the people who lose out, or blame them for losing out because it was their fault all along.

There it is.  If you don't believe the government knows best, and would do a better job given a chance, you're immoral.

And this was said with an accusation the other side treated this as a religious belief.

pyewacket

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 07, 2017, 08:27:18 PM
I have a former friend/acquaintance who lives in the Berkeley hills and he was always insisting we need to ''burn it all down''.  I suggested he start with his place to set an example.  I don't think he likes me anymore, after that and a few other responses to his stupidity.

These people have no idea what's going on, who it is that's manipulating them, how, or why.

What would we get in it's place.  Something between Pol Pot and Venezuela, depending on which insane faction won out.

That is what scares me. They actually think communism works.

I was aware of Agenda 21, but I don't know much about it and now they want to move on to the next phase - Agenda 2030. I saw a clip from Davos where some woman was talking about the smart mega cities where we own nothing and everyone shares the living spaces- "while you are out- others are having a meeting in your living room". I am not sure how this would work.

She said that those who could not adapt could live in primitive settings outside the cities. The rest of the land will be "Off Limits" because it is 'healing'. I could not stand living in a crowded city, so I guess I'd be out there in a little house on the prairie setting.

Maybe it is just me but I question why we should trust these people. The woman said that we evolved from hunter/gatherer to agrarian to industrial and now they want to force the next change and she was excited because it has never been done before. What if it goes terribly wrong?

I wish I could remember which video it was.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 07, 2017, 05:33:25 PM
None of that is specific, it's just hand-waving.

The basic fact here is that your lot won and you haven't stopped moaning ever since. The Trump 'movement' such as it was, was defined by what it disliked, but had very little substance in terms of what it was for...

There was plenty of both.  Rolling government back is positive.  Draining the swamp is positive.  Controlling our borders is positive.  Putting America first when dealing with other countries is positive.  Screening refugees for terrorists hiding among them is positive.  Getting rid of ObamaCara is a positive.  Downsizing government is a positive.  And so is the rest of it.

Obviously when running to succeed a failed president from the other party, and running against an incompetent, dishonest, unlikable, corrupt opponent, pointing those facts out are ''negative'' comments.  But in  campaign, they are necessary.  The Fake News Media wasn't going to point them out.  But that was hardly what Trump's campaign was about.

You see it as all negative because you don't agree with doing what's needed to be done.  You're ok with more of the same that we got under Obama, and against changing any of it.

twiki

this seems like the appropriate thread for this.

https://youtu.be/F-mju_gW3c8

TigerLily

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 07, 2017, 08:38:58 PM

Why would anyone willingly entrust their healthcare to the whims of government officials? 

If you try to take away my Grandma's Medicare, she will shoot you in the face. Also, the House and Senate have a sweet federal health plan. They could give us the same thing. Easy. Done

What makes them so special?  Why do we always have to assume they are the most competent and they are the ones who have our best interests at heart?  Where's the proof of that?  Where is the evidence the public sector does this better than the private sector? 

Greed. Private Health Insurance is like Private Prisons. Number one priority is to make a healthy profit (see what I did there? Healthy?)

Did you read my serious reply to your serious question?