• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Meister_000

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 07, 2017, 12:01:49 PM
Who the fuck are you to dictate how Trump or anyone else should comb their hair.  You are typical of the liberal fascists who want to prescribe how we live our lives and what we should regard as the norm.  The myth of liberal tolerance has been exploded in countless ways since Trump was elected. The pettiness that you and others on this thread display tells everyone what they need to know about your ethics and values.

It's called Satire. If it were directed at Obama or Hillary you would love it. So you have no moral high-ground here nor lock on propriety. It's a Joke son -- but based in reality no less. Jokes could not be funny if there were no truth to them.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on March 07, 2017, 12:11:24 PM
In an industry full of asshats, these two are right near the top of the heap. They couldn't stick their noses far enough mup DT's rear when they were wallowing in the ratings his appearances got them, and now they're acting like they're in self-righteous shock over anything he does now. It's mystifying that anyone takes them seriously.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/white-house-joke-morning-joe-rips-trump-obama-161040534.html

Mika is the daughter of this asshat:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zbigniew_Brzezinski

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v7xN02whVY

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meister_000 on March 07, 2017, 12:19:35 PM

It's called Satire. If it were directed at Obama or Hillary you would love it. So you have no moral high-ground here nor lock on propriety. It's a Joke son -- but based in reality no less. Jokes could not be funny if there were no truth to them.

You're just not good at it then. Stop trying to be funny!

Meister_000

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 07, 2017, 12:23:11 PM

THAT was funny  ;D

WildCard

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on March 07, 2017, 11:47:11 AM
WTF?

How can you be so pro-Muslim when you are an atheist?

I'm not gonna dig it up, but the last thing he posted about immigration in the UK and law enforcements refusal to act was an interesting read.

Jackstar

Quote from: WildCard on March 07, 2017, 12:25:45 PM
I'm not gonna dig it up, [...] was an interesting read.

So many interesting stories start this way, Faggot.

Meister_000

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on March 07, 2017, 12:26:16 PM
Jokes are supposed to be funny, Dad.

I never said All Satires were Created Equal! :D   (we though you were dayed Jack!)

mikuthing01

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 07, 2017, 12:23:11 PM

Women are unfunny but they make bad memes and jokes anyways and some of these cunts even get paid for it.

WildCard

Quote from: Meister_000 on March 07, 2017, 12:19:35 PM

to be a fly on the wall . . . is this Mrs. reading this?
has she told him this isn't facebook yet?
can anybody help him? i'm actually starting to feel bad. this is falkie territory.

Dr. MD MD

Interesting. The latest Wikileaks dump reveals that the deep state has the ability to spoof cyber attacks from other countries; countries like say...RUSSIA?  BUSTED!!! :D

Meister_000

Quote from: WildCard on March 07, 2017, 12:38:53 PM
to be a fly on the wall . . . is this Mrs. reading this?
has she told him this isn't facebook yet?
can anybody help him? i'm actually starting to feel bad. this is falkie territory.

Mr.fly; I'm trying to tread lightly, but still treading . . .

Interesting video.

Debating gender: what if Donald Trump was a woman?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yC7-JsR2Fk

Kidnostad3

Quote from: pyewacket on March 07, 2017, 11:53:10 AM
Why don't we centrists stop replying to them? I have suggested this before and it seems to fall on deaf ears. If their goal is to drive us out, I guess they are accomplishing it. It takes too much scrolling to get through to the few interesting posts.

They don't answer your questions because they don't have the answers. All they can do is deflect and post crap.

I affectionately refer to them as 'The Obsequious Squad'.

Buck up, Mister- you're a Marine - damnit!   ;)

Pye you are the model of a reasonable, logical and intelligent person. However, I believe that this country has come it's current sad state because we have allowed leftist elitist and their malcontented misfit followers who represent a very small portion of our population to get away with much that is destructive to our nation because we couldn't believe that anyone would really take them seriously and buy into their amoral and backward philosophy.   I for one feel by ignoring them we have allowed them to gain the inroads into our culture that they have gained.  They are  a malignancy that must be excised. 

I respect your opinion but I can no longer ignore the destructive influence these seditionists have been able impose on our society.  I will continue to confront them wherever and whenever they rear their ugly heads whether it's here on BelGab or elsewhere.  One can never cede ground to these fanatics and to think that they will go away if we ignore them is, quite frankly, naive. 

WildCard

Quote from: Meister_000 on March 07, 2017, 12:45:51 PM
Mr.fly; I'm trying to tread lightly, but still treading . . .

Why? An anonymous person called him a fucking asshole?
Is that against the law or even wrong? It's just a statement of fact.
I reject the certainty that is was a Trump hater. I'd bet it was the opposite.

Dear Mr. Klodhopper's Lawyer,
I have never have and never would call Mr. Klod a fucking asshole. (he is, but i wasn't raise  to talk that way.)

Edit: heh. We have a winner! FITE ME!

"Fox and Friends" is as good a place as any for DT to get info about former Guantanamo detainees, and it's probably more fun than learning stuff by sitting through boring intelligence briefings.

http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/322658-trump-tweets-about-guantanamo-following-fox-news-report

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on March 07, 2017, 01:12:06 PM
"Fox and Friends" is as good a place as any for DT to get info about former Guantanamo detainees, and it's probably more fun than learning stuff by sitting through boring intelligence briefings.

http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/322658-trump-tweets-about-guantanamo-following-fox-news-report

OR maybe given certain things coming to light today we could safely say that he just couldn't trust those "intelligence" briefings? Huh? Huh?!  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fCESxU1Ccs

Kidnostad3

Quote from: WildCard on March 07, 2017, 01:08:13 PM
Why? An anonymous person called him a fucking asshole?
Is that against the law or even wrong? It's just a statement of fact.
I reject the certainty that is was a Trump hater. I'd bet it was the opposite.

Dear Mr. Klodhopper's Lawyer,
I have never have and never would call Mr. Klod a fucking asshole. (he is, but i wasn't raise  to talk that way.)

Edit: heh. We have a winner! FITE ME!

Well now isn't that interesting.  Tell me why I should believe that an obscene call to my home from a dyke sounding female wasn't made by, or at the behest of, a looney tune like Meister.  Are you telling me that it was a different looney tune.  As a matter of fact you are one of the others that I have had frank exchanges with but I have yet to eliminate you.    Could it be that you are also a Dyke with penis envy.  The thought has entered my mind.

The fact that you don't see anything wrong with making an obscene anonymous phone call says volumes about you.  You are a cowardly piece of shit.   

pyewacket

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 07, 2017, 12:58:40 PM
Pye you are the model of a reasonable, logical and intelligent person. However, I believe that this country has come it's current sad state because we have allowed leftist elitist and their malcontented misfit followers who represent a very small portion of our population to get away with much that is destructive to our nation because we couldn't believe that anyone would really take them seriously and buy into their amoral and backward philosophy.   I for one feel by ignoring them we have allowed them to gain the inroads into our culture that they have gained.  They are  a malignancy that must be excised. 

I respect your opinion but I can no longer ignore the destructive influence these seditionists have been able impose on our society.  I will continue to confront them wherever and whenever they rear their ugly heads whether it's here on BelGab or elsewhere.  One can never cede ground to these fanatics and to think that they will go away if we ignore them is, quite frankly, naive.

Hi Kid! I understand how you feel and agree that it is long past time to hold them accountable and raise standards. We need affirmative action for conservatives and centrists in academia, entertainment, and other social/political organizations. We need to vote more of them out of office, too.

I feel that confronting them on this forum is a waste of time. They have their minds made up and have no intention of listening. We have all laughed at George when he talked about "psychic vampires", but in this case, I would agree with him. They post and argue to bring the energy down and it drives people away.

It is up to the individual, if you feel better taking them on, then you should continue. I have made few attempts because I have little hope of anything more than talking points and repetitive arguments.

We know the left wants to 'burn it all down'; what I would like to know is what they want to put in 'its' place.

Cheers, sweetie 

Quote from: pyewacket on March 07, 2017, 01:34:16 PM
Hi Kid! I understand how you feel and agree that it is long past time to hold them accountable and raise standards. We need affirmative action for conservatives and centrists in academia, entertainment, and other social/political organizations. We need to vote more of them out of office, too.

I feel that confronting them on this forum is a waste of time. They have their minds made up and have no intention of listening. We have all laughed at George when he talked about "psychic vampires", but in this case, I would agree with him. They post and argue to bring the energy down and it drives people away.

It is up to the individual, if you feel better taking them on, then you should continue. I have made few attempts because I have little hope of anything more than talking points and repetitive arguments.

We know the left wants to 'burn it all down'; what I would like to know is what they want to put in 'its' place.

Cheers, sweetie

You know how I feel about Trump and why, sweetie darling, and I have no use for people on either side of the issue who fling personal insults at anyone who disagrees. I'm not here to defend anyone, but it's obvious that the majority of the misogynist, racist, and homophobic personal slurs are used by DT's supporters here. You should be condemning that, too. Cheers!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on March 07, 2017, 01:43:15 PM
You know how I feel about Trump and why, sweetie darling, and I have no use for people on either side of the issue who fling personal insults at anyone who disagrees. I'm not here to defend anyone, but it's obvious that the majority of the misogynist, racist, and homophobic personal slurs are used by DT's supporters here. You should be condemning that, too. Cheers!

Dr. MD MD

The left has just lowered the bar, they done dropped it altogether and now are demonstrating that they have no moral boundaries anymore and simply just don't give a fuck.  ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79bcnM-E3qk

But you keep on telling us how us Trump supporters are deplorable, RGG, you fucking stupid Cancuck!  ::) ::) ::) ::)

SredniVashtar

The only way we can make America great again is by defending it against poo-poking, yoghurt-knitting Commie bastards like you. You just don't get it, but you certainly will when you step into that communal shower in the FEMA camp. Especially if you drop the soap.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 07, 2017, 01:50:18 PM
The only way we can make America great again is by defending it against poo-poking, yoghurt-knitting Commie bastards like you. You just don't get it, but you certainly will when you step into that communal shower in the FEMA camp. Especially if you drop the soap.

When we're done cleaning house here we're coming for your pedophile infested hellhole!  >:(

pyewacket

You are right, RGG. I don't support that sort of behaviour from either side. I should have made that clear. Now it is on record.  ;)

Good catch, RGG.

Cheers, sweetie darling

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pyewacket on March 07, 2017, 01:53:05 PM
You are right, RGG. I don't support that sort of behaviour from either side. I should have made that clear. Now it is on record.  ;)

Good catch, RGG.

Cheers, sweetie darling

A mutual admiration society where no one ever says anything about anything. LAME!  ::)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 07, 2017, 01:51:56 PM
pedophile infested hellhole!

Did that come from your ad on Craigslist when you were advertising for flatmates?