• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

pyewacket

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 15, 2017, 10:27:39 PM
Of course not! They never do. It would be counter to their attempt to point score and feel superior for a brief moment in all their hypocrisy.  ;)

Some of us have family who experienced them - for reals- not all of them survived. This is why I find the leftists' constant references to him/them beneath contempt.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Meister_000 on February 15, 2017, 10:01:15 PM
>"The rules are protocols not laws."
And I'm sorry I just can't let that slip by. This in the US DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE. Do you honestly believe we are talking about mere "protocol" and that there is no "Law" involved? Really? At the DOJ? Really? No "Ethics Laws" at the DOJ? Really?

Here are excerpts from the NYT 2/14/17 article cited below for your edification.  You will notice that what you referred to as "rules" the article refers to as "guidelines."  If you are aware of a law Sessions is breaking you should tell Schumer and the NYT because they are not aware of it.

"Justice Department guidelines prevent prosecutors from participating in a case in which they have “a personal or political relationship” with a person or group that would be directly affected by the outcome. But there has been wide disagreement over the years about how that should be interpreted, and a congressional measure that set off the use of an outside counsel in some situations was allowed to lapse in 1999."

"Democrats acknowledged, however, that they had no way to force Mr. Sessions to remove himself from the case, leaving them to rely instead on political and public pressure."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/us/politics/attorney-general-jeff-sessions-russia-inquiries.html?_r=0

GravitySucks

Quote from: pyewacket on February 15, 2017, 10:24:30 PM

Did you take note of the context of my post?

What exactly is your point?

Pye, WOTR is just trolling. We all know the context. No sense in trying to talk sense.

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 22, 2017, 11:27:59 AM
For 40+ years, Trump was the darling of the left. They sought his contributions, attended his wedding(s), played at his golf courses, stayed at his hotels/resorts, and fawned over his TV show. He was even the preferred candidate according to the Clinton campaign.  Then one day he became Hitler and a mysoginist. Evil personified. What changed? Oh yeah. He won the election as a Republican.

For hundreds of thousands of women that claim that don't want to be identified by their gender, they sure make a lot of noise and draw a lot of attention to their female anatomy.

smh

Kidnostad3

Quote from: pyewacket on February 15, 2017, 10:40:42 PM
Some of us have family who experienced them - for reals- not all of them survived. This is why I find the leftists' constant references to him/them beneath contempt.

Illigitimi non carborundum Pye.

pyewacket

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 15, 2017, 10:49:46 PM
Pye, WOTR is just trolling. We all know the context. No sense in trying to talk sense.

I haven't been reading here lately. I did not know what WOTR was getting at in his post. I have no problem with people joking, posting kittie pictures or making irreverent references to the Führer. What I'm sick to death of, is the left using it as a label to pin on anyone they disapprove of. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: pyewacket on February 15, 2017, 11:03:53 PM
I haven't been reading here lately. I did not know what WOTR was getting at in his post. I have no problem with people joking, posting kittie pictures or making irreverent references to the Führer. What I'm sick to death of, is the left using it as a label to pin on anyone they disapprove of.

Hear, hear.  The Dems/leftists are fighting for life right now and there is nothing that they will not stoop to. 

Dr. MD MD

The Dems are really doubling down on this whole Russia thing. They'd better hope there's something really there because if the waste all that time and spend all that taxpayer money on it and it reveals nothing substantial they're going to lose even more of their base. It could be catastrophic!  :D

Jackstar

Quote from: pyewacket on February 15, 2017, 11:03:53 PM
What I'm sick to death of, is the left Jews using it as a label to pin on anyone they disapprove of.

Right there, I agree with you, I agree with what you wrote right there.

pyewacket

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 15, 2017, 11:09:59 PM
Hear, hear.  The Dems/leftists are fighting for life right now and there is nothing that they will not stoop to.

True. How about some anti-commie humor?  ;)

“The world would not be in such a snarl, had Marx been Groucho instead of Karl.”
― Irving Berlin

Jackstar

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 15, 2017, 09:49:25 PM
Dole Pineapple/Orange/Banana juice

http://fluoridealert.org/studies/stannard-1991/

QuoteGiven that increasing numbers of people are consuming beverages instead of water, fluoride supplementation should not be based solely upon the concentration of the drinking water, but should also consider the amount of different beverages consumed and their fluoride content.

Well--y'are a ghost.

pyewacket

What did communists use to light their homes with before using candles? Electricity.

pyewacket

“Who built the White Sea canal [Stalin's single most murderous slave-labour project]?” “The left bank was built by those who told the jokes, and the right bank by those who listened.”

Stalin appears to Putin in a dream and says: “I have two bits of advice for you: kill your opponents and paint the Kremlin blue.” Putin asks, “Why blue?”

A flock of sheep approaches the Finnish border in a panic, pleading to be allowed entry. “Beria [Stalin's secret police chief] has ordered the arrest of all elephants,” they explain. “But you're not elephants,” reply the Finnish border guards in puzzlement. “Yes, but try explaining that to Beria.”

Meister_000

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 15, 2017, 10:45:43 PM
Here are excerpts from the NYT 2/14/17 article cited below for your edification.  You will notice that what you referred to as "rules" the article refers to as "guidelines."  If you are aware of a law Sessions is breaking you should tell Schumer and the NYT because they are not aware of it.

"Justice Department guidelines prevent prosecutors from participating in a case in which they have “a personal or political relationship” with a person or group that would be directly affected by the outcome. But there has been wide disagreement over the years about how that should be interpreted, and a congressional measure that set off the use of an outside counsel in some situations was allowed to lapse in 1999."

"Democrats acknowledged, however, that they had no way to force Mr. Sessions to remove himself from the case, leaving them to rely instead on political and public pressure."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/us/politics/attorney-general-jeff-sessions-russia-inquiries.html?_r=0

At minumum, you do not understand the meaning of "Ethics Codes and Obligations" nor the notion of same being the ground of securing and maintaining "Public Trust", nor why/how Public Trust Keeping is key to Governance. You therefore conclude that if a group of senators can not of-themselves "force" someone to recuse (disqualify) themselves that therefore the party in question is then free to do as he or she wishes, is unbound, is unobligated to recuse themselves when circumstances demand it.  False!

Your ignorance of these matters is proven by which word you chose to highlight (bolded) in this sentance phrase;
Justice Department *guidelines* prevent
(should be)
Justice Department guidelines *prevent*

If an Ethic Code guideline is empowered and designed to *Prevent* and Preclude something that would lead to Injustice it is no mere "suggestion".

Have you never heard of an Ethics code *Violation* and it's consequences?

Jackstar

Quote from: Meister_000 on February 16, 2017, 12:04:55 AM
nor why/how Public Trust Keeping is key to Governance.

Every single news source you quote has flagrantly broken the public trust on numerous, vile, and outright treasonous occasions.

False!

Monstrous degenerate faggotry.

Dr. MD MD

False!

So, this is essentially what you say to people who disagree with you:

The heck with it. I'm going there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZlFBSRrSR0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c1GhbpObv0

I heard a version of the second song years ago with the following verse, but unfortunately couldn't find one on YT.

Hitler has only got one ball
Göring has two but very small
Himmler has something sim'lar
But poor old Goebbels has no balls at all

Quote from: pyewacket on February 15, 2017, 11:44:47 PM

A flock of sheep approaches the Finnish border in a panic, pleading to be allowed entry. “Beria [Stalin's secret police chief] has ordered the arrest of all elephants,” they explain. “But you're not elephants,” reply the Finnish border guards in puzzlement. “Yes, but try explaining that to Beria.”

Too soon.

albrecht

Quote from: pyewacket on February 15, 2017, 11:44:47 PM
approaches the Finnish border
Excuse my French but this guy was fucking awesome. Killed Reds at record level. Rifle (open sights) and submachine gun when needed. Would chew snow so no breath seen by counter-snipers. And much more. Simo "Simuna" Häyhä, a real hero and expert (and apparently a genuine good guy.)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_H%C3%A4yh%C3%A4

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on February 16, 2017, 12:33:46 AM
Would chew snow so no breath seen by counter-snipers.

Do not fuck with Finns. Do not.

Meister_000

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on February 16, 2017, 12:09:16 AM
Every single news source you quote has flagrantly broken the public trust on numerous, vile, and outright treasonous occasions.
Monstrous degenerate faggotry.

What The Press does is one thing (and no small thing) but what the Judiciary does, and the highest Law Enforcement body in The Land does (re Public Trust) are two very different things (magnitudinally, legally, and more).

Luka Megurine

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on February 16, 2017, 12:37:02 AM
Do not fuck with Finns. Do not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJhi43RntJk

Kaisa from Battlelore used to be mai waifu when i went though my troll/larp/Finn metal phase

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 15, 2017, 09:42:54 PM
It's fine if you need to drop people into polemic categories, I guess. I suppose I am presently "right-leaning" based on the way I voted this time. However, you should understand that this is the first time I've ever voted Republican. I've voted Democratic 5 times in the past; independent once and I abstained once. I voted Republican out of desperation because I felt the Dems had abandoned my values and concerns for something much more...Orwellian. And the obvious mindfuck they were trying to throw on the country genuinely scared me more than any Republican ever has.  :o

This is what I think you guys still fail to grasp...about this election in general.  :)
Fair enough.  I had said that people on the list were "almost all right leaning".  I don't think that I said right wing nut cases as at least a few on that list seem  quite moderate.  If you read the post literally, "most are right leaning" even  leaves room for a lefty or two.   8)

***While the post leaves room for the interpretation of having a lefty on the list, it really was not supposed to provide me the "wiggle room" to backtrack.  Just lucky that it turned out that way.  To represent otherwise would be disingenuous...  :D   

WOTR

Quote from: pyewacket on February 15, 2017, 11:32:49 PM
What did communists use to light their homes with before using candles? Electricity.
A man walks into a car dealership in communist Russia and orders a car.  The salesman takes his deposit and tells him the car will be ready to be picked up in ten years.

The man asks if he should arrive in the morning or in the afternoon.  The salesman inquires as to what possible difference it could make; after all, delivery is ten years away.  The man replies that the plumber is coming that morning.

(A Ronald Regan joke...)

Bwahaha.  I found it. ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLW7r4o2_Ow

albrecht

Quote from: lukathing03🗾🇯🇵🗻🌸 on February 16, 2017, 12:41:05 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJhi43RntJk
Nice, interesting thing about the Finns, as a (in)famous talk-radio caller will always mention is that they aren't Nordic/Germanic or Slavic but more related to some others via migration route. Finno-Ugic etc. It is, actually, a fascinating thing, and there is still a lot of disputes and studies about it. I always like that caller because he has "REALLY" interesting theories, but even mainstream, accepted linguists and historians note the facts.

ps: rumor is Putin is Veps.  ;) Love the internet.
http://www.iltasanomat.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000000135514.html

Up All Night

I Pledge Allegiance to the US Constitution, and the Republic, for which it stands.

Jackstar

ONE NATION UNDER SOURCE INDIVISIBLE