• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

pyewacket

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 04, 2017, 04:40:55 PM
Your timing is impeccable

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime--law/florida-man-backs-his-truck-onto-suspect-car-during-road-rage-incident/hw0YSnlm1y5pG4RVcdvieL/

People are losing their minds like George keeps telling us. The more violence we allow - the worse it will get. Please post any follow up on this story.

albrecht

Quote from: pyewacket on February 04, 2017, 04:34:22 PM
Or maybe some full immersion classes in weapons, American Style will help.
A woman I know, got a trip to this place as a birthday present from her husband. I doubt he'd ever talk down to her or demand submission-  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S78V0AB6e1A
That looks frigging awesome fun. My cousin went to a place sort like that somewhere (I think Czech Rep or Hungary) as a part of his bachelor party but it was Soviet Bloc weapons (full auto AK variants and machine guns etc) and I don't think they had tanks! That is awesome!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: pyewacket on February 04, 2017, 04:47:33 PM
People are losing their minds like George keeps telling us. The more violence we allow - the worse it will get. Please post any follow up on this story.

The dude in the car, Aponte, was arrested for assault.  Another bandwagon for he SJW to jump on.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on February 04, 2017, 04:48:45 PM
That looks frigging awesome fun. My cousin went to a place sort like that somewhere (I think Czech Rep or Hungary) as a part of his bachelor party but it was Soviet Bloc weapons (full auto AK variants and machine guns etc) and I don't think they had tanks! That is awesome!

I once did that with my neighbor's mailbox.  He had no sense of humor at all.

TigerLily

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 04, 2017, 04:29:22 PM
HORSESHIT!  Never happened!  Next they'll showing pictures of Trump bayoneting babies.  You are shameless!

I would never try to get an alternate fact past your keen mind, Kid. Though it's true it wasn't in Breitbart so I'm sure you missed it. Btw. You asked for it

Kidnostad3

Quote from: TigerLily on February 04, 2017, 04:56:49 PM
I would never try to get an alternate fact past your keen mind, Kid. Though it's true it wasn't in Breitbart so I'm sure you missed it. Btw. You asked for it

I'm a friggin prophet.

albrecht

Quote from: TigerLily on February 04, 2017, 04:56:49 PM
Hey, Trump The Hun was only performing a post-birth abortion!

TigerLily

Quote from: pyewacket on February 04, 2017, 04:47:33 PM
People are losing their minds like George keeps telling us.

In George's case, you need to have one before you can lose it

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on February 04, 2017, 04:58:44 PM

You know I once saw a video where people interviewed where told that Obama supported post birth abortion and then they were asked where they stood on the issue.   Most answered that they were for it too.  True story.

Juan

Quote from: albrecht on February 04, 2017, 04:58:44 PM
That's something Hillary supported during one of the debates when she said she supported a woman's right to choose until she chose to come home from a hospital with a baby.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on February 04, 2017, 05:04:01 PM
That's something Hillary supported during one of the debates when she said she supported a woman's right to choose until she chose to come home from a hospital with a baby.
Webster Hubble probably had a conversation with Hillary prior to her entering the hospital: "you abort our baby and I'll tell the world the truth of who the daddy is and spill the beans about White Water..."  ;)

TigerLily

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 04, 2017, 05:03:17 PM
You know I once saw a video where people interviewed where told that Obama supported post birth abortion and then they were asked where they stood on the issue.   Most answered that they were for it too.  True story.

This is my favorite

Zetaspeak

Quote from: TigerLily on February 04, 2017, 05:02:23 PM
In George's case, you need to have one before you can lose it

But you can get it back with the 90 essential nutrients!

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 04, 2017, 05:03:17 PM
Mark Dice, some dude at Fox News, and etc people are always posting youtubes showing that many Americans will say or agree to just about anything, especially if they are told beforehand that Obama, or the majority of people or Hollywood Stars, believe or support it. Or comment on events that never even happened- just to be a part of the group or not look like they don't know what is going on.

Dr. MD MD

I'm just working on something here. You can join in if you want to:

Hey, hey! Ho, ho! Whiny snowflakes have got to go!

:D

Kidnostad3

And now for something completely different: 

I went to a pipe band competition today in which my grandson was participating.  It didn't go so well.
I have always been moved by powerful piping and drumming and for some reason want to go battle stations. When I yelled "Fuck Edward Long Shanks" and then  "Hi diddle diddle we're going straight up the middle" security was summoned.  I have been banned from all such events until all my grandchildren reach adulthood.

This is the picture I took as  they were hauling me off.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 04, 2017, 05:10:41 PM
That sign makes no sense.  lol.

It reminds me of my favorite C2C political caller of all time. Elderly woman calls up and tells Jorge she agrees with the guest "The government is getting too big Jorge... My government checks goes to the post office and not my home no more". Of course Jorge and the guest agrees. :D I just thought, Oh that's just perfect.

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 04, 2017, 05:11:06 PM
I'm just working on something here. You can join in if you want to:

:D

Typical. No rhythm

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 04, 2017, 05:21:05 PM

I went to a pipe band competition today in which my grandson was participating.  It didn't go so well.
I have always been moved by powerful piping and and drumming and for some reason want to go battle stations. When I yelled "Fuck Edward Long Shanks" and then  "Hi diddle diddle we're going straight up the middle" security was summoned.  I have been banned from all such events until all my grandchildren reach adulthood.
Ha. There is some martial spirit that is stirred up by piping and drumming. The thing I can't understand is of all the places in the world for a man to wear a skirt Scotland is the least logical. It is so often cold, rainy, and winding there. I mean in a hot place I could see the logic- cool off, get some breathing room but I think the reason they drink so much is due to the historical memory of needing to drink lots of whiskey to take the pain away of their balls freezing off.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on February 04, 2017, 05:29:22 PM
Ha. There is some martial spirit that is stirred up by piping and drumming. The thing I can't understand is of all the places in the world for a man to wear a skirt Scotland is the least logical. It is so often cold, rainy, and winding there. I mean in a hot place I could see the logic- cool off, get some breathing room but I think the reason they drink so much is due to the historical memory of needing to drink lots of whiskey to take the pain away of their balls freezing off.

You know I had to wear a dress and fishnet stockings one time as part of an initiation.  It wasn't comfortable but I've got to admit I did feel pretty.

Quote from: TigerLily on February 04, 2017, 04:40:02 PM
Salsa tomorrow. Today I'm getting a pedi and foot massage to prepare for the next march. My mom is going to lend me her sign

I'm sure the downtrodden masses will appreciate your selfless gesture of solidarity. Maybe you could bring some cake to share with them. Are you taking a limo to the march?  ::)

TigerLily

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 04, 2017, 05:21:05 PM

I have always been moved by powerful piping and drumming and for some reason want to go battle stations. When I yelled "Fuck Edward Long Shanks" and then  "Hi diddle diddle we're going straight up the middle" security was summoned.  I have been banned from all such events until all my grandchildren reach adulthood.

This is the picture I took as  they were hauling me off.

lol. I appreciate the historical references but I'm sure the kids thought "crazy grampaw"

TigerLily

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 04, 2017, 05:38:12 PM
I'm sure the downtrodden masses will appreciate your selfless gesture of solidarity. Maybe you could bring some cake to share with them. Are you taking a limo to the march?  ::)

Uber. Cake or Death!

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 04, 2017, 05:32:24 PM
You know I had to wear a dress and fishnet stockings one time as part of an initiation.  It wasn't comfortable but I've got to admit I did feel pretty.

I had to do that too and wear makeup.  Felt kinda sexy to be honest.  Of course, that was just a one-off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9URPvejWHk

TigerLily

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 04, 2017, 05:41:05 PM
I had to do that too and wear makeup.  Felt kinda sexy to be honest.  Of course, that was just a one-off.

lol. Kinkiest Christian