Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on October 09, 2020, 04:39:38 PM
DRUMPF AND HIS SUPPORTERS ARE FINISHED!

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1314674750858297344

Yeah, if Olbermann is calling for it you just know it’s going to happen. ::) ;D

ItsOver

That dude must be mainlining LSD.

albrecht

I thought Trump sounded strong today on with Rush. Only negative is that he missed a few softballs that Rush threw at him and the 'news break' cut into his reply at the top of the hour. Not sure if that was a local problem, national syndication problem, or a problem on Rush's productions end.

On an even better note, driving home I caught a show on NPR where they were talking about Pennsylvania. The host/questioner were flabbergasted as to how strong Democrat labor working-class areas went Trump and are going Trump. Even people switching parties. The interviews were fair but you could tell the NPR types just couldn't understand it. And it conflicted them. One guy summed it up "they left me. All day we hear from the Democrats is that my job doesn't matter, that I'm racist, that I'm bad because I like to go hunting and fishing." Another "they used to support labor, they used to like the working-man now they say my job doesn't matter. I'm just a regular guy, tries to raise a family who goes to church on Sunday and now I'm the bad guy."

NPR, worryingly, pointed out that this demographic got Trump elected in many States and that most "of those people" did not turn out last time.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on October 09, 2020, 06:52:41 PM... I caught a show on NPR where they were talking about Pennsylvania. The host/questioner were flabbergasted...
Just another fooking stooge operative for the demonrats.  That’s just one of the typical acts they pull to try to make it look you’re “out of the norm” if you don’t salute and acknowledge the infallibility of the demonasses.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: ItsOver on October 09, 2020, 05:25:09 PM
That dude must be mainlining LSD.

I would be if I were President! Does that actually work?

Dr. MD MD

Would it be wrong of me to ask Civil war time yet?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 10, 2020, 07:23:03 PM
Would it be wrong of me to ask Civil war time yet?

Apparently the drumpf supporter had a can of bear spray and Aunt Tifa kept telling him to spray them with it. So then Drumpf Supporter did and one of the Aunt Tifa's shot him in the head with a pistol.

I thought Aunt Tifa preferred non lethal ways to stop people but i guess they prefer just to shoot them in the head now lol.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on October 10, 2020, 07:31:05 PM
Apparently the drumpf supporter had a can of bear spray and Aunt Tifa kept telling him to spray them with it. So then Drumpf Supporter did and one of the Aunt Tifa's shot him in the head with a pistol.

I thought Aunt Tifa preferred non lethal ways to stop people but i guess they prefer just to shoot them in the head now lol.

I hope the guy who shot him is charged with first degree murder. He brought a gun to a protest intending to use it against the opposition. Life in a federal, ass-pounding penitentiary, mutherfucker! >:(

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 10, 2020, 07:43:31 PM
https://abcnews.go.com/US/person-injured-suspects-custody-shooting-denver-protests-police/story?id=73543383

At least they’re accurately calling it a homicide.
“... One event, called "BLM-Antifa Soup Drive," was hosted by the Denver Communists...”

How nice.  A commie soup drive.  ::)

Asuka Langley

I dont know why these "groups" are even going out there to get into bitch fights with Antifa/BLM. They were doing a good job at killing each other without any help just leave them alone #AutonomousZone

If they come to your neighborhood then shoot them and put them on pikes in front of your house to discourage others.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on October 10, 2020, 07:50:09 PM
I dont know why these "groups" are even going out there to get into bitch fights with Antifa/BLM. They were doing a good job at killing each other without any help just leave them alone #AutonomousZone

If they come to your neighborhood then shoot them and put them on pikes in front of your house to discourage others.

It may be time for such a demonstration:

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 10, 2020, 07:33:56 PM
He brought a gun to a protest intending to use it against the opposition.

I wonder who else had guns.

Quote from: Asuka Langley on October 10, 2020, 07:31:05 PM
the drumpf supporter had a can of bear spray and Aunt Tifa kept telling him to spray them with it. So then Drumpf Supporter did

Dumbass.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on October 10, 2020, 08:26:22 PM
I wonder who else had guns.

Irrelevant. What matters is who used them and why.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 10, 2020, 08:55:53 PM
Irrelevant. What matters is who used them and why.

The PD is now saying it was an armed security guard and not Antifa

Ciardelo

Wait...didn't Joe tell us antifa wasn't real?  :-\

albrecht

Quote from: Asuka Langley on October 10, 2020, 09:15:03 PM
conflicting reports about the shooter being a security guard for local NBC news channel

https://twitter.com/ryanhutchins/status/1315127575270883334

https://twitter.com/9NEWS/status/1315118088594108416

If true , their media is learning from others: outsource, subcontract, use proxies, contractors, cut-outs, shell-companies, and so on....

Ciardelo

Quote from: albrecht on October 10, 2020, 09:33:24 PM

If true , their media is learning from others: outsource, subcontract, use proxies, contractors, cut-outs, shell-companies, and so on....

Facilitated by the rise of the "gig" economy.

Asuka Langley

It just got weirder, you can clearly see the shooters gun with the slide in motion ejecting a live round with the bullet still in it wtf?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on October 10, 2020, 09:44:37 PM
It just got weirder, you can clearly see the shooters gun with the slide in motion ejecting a live round with the bullet still in it wtf?

Hmmm...crisis actors? 🤔