• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 04, 2020, 07:02:58 PM
Well, at one point, there was cuntjecture.

Foxtrot Unicorn Charlie Kilo! Fine, it's me, I'm Metron!

paladin1991

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on October 05, 2020, 01:13:30 AM
Foxtrot Unicorn Charlie Kilo! Fine, it's me, I'm Metron!

Oh good.  The Dickdr will see you now.

Asuka Langley

Besides the vaccine bullshit this gave me 2016 feels again. I want to believe.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1313267615083761665

ItsOver

Quote from: Asuka Langley on October 05, 2020, 07:21:30 PM
Besides the vaccine bullshit this gave me 2016 feels again. I want to believe.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1313267615083761665
The dude is pretty amazing.  Enters the hospital with the dreaded Corona Chan at the end of last week and is already out at the start of this week.  Praise Lee and pass the Remdesivir.

albrecht

Quote from: Brody on October 05, 2020, 09:26:36 PM
https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1313294697343807489
Project Lincoln?

"I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races … I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races from living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be a position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.”   

-Lincoln- Charleston, Illinois, on September 18, 1858 (versus Douglas, 4th Debate)

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 08, 2020, 10:30:51 AM
https://twitter.com/VenturaReport/status/1314018749503209472
Why don't they have a shirtless guy blowing a shofar at the police, stirring up the crowd's resistance to 'the man'? Why no people held aloft in chairs, maybe the guys with the Trump flags could've be assisted for better coverage?  Even the fire lit I saw seemed more ceremonial and not a proper riot/protest fire.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on October 08, 2020, 02:48:33 PM
Why don't they have a shirtless guy blowing a shofar at the police, stirring up the crowd's resistance to 'the man'? Why no people held aloft in chairs, maybe the guys with the Trump flags could've be assisted for better coverage?  Even the fire lit I saw seemed more ceremonial and not a proper riot/protest fire.

That's what I've been saying!  You guys need to learn how to riot.  Did not even King David dance half-naked before the ark of the LORD?  There have to be some hot chabadskis out there willing to flash their nipples for the cause.

I know they can't do an antifa-style Riot Ribs and give out free pork but what's wrong with handing out challah and gefiltefish washed down with some grape maneschewitz for all the rioters?  The President sure likes his schlissel.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 08, 2020, 03:02:09 PM
That's what I've been saying!  You guys need to learn how to riot.  Did not even King David dance half-naked before the ark of the LORD?  There have to be some hot chabadskis out there willing to flash their nipples for the cause.

I know they can't do an antifa-style Riot Ribs and give out free pork but what's wrong with handing out challah and gefiltefish washed down with some grape maneschewitz for all the rioters?  The President sure likes his schlissel.

Manischewitz (not the wine operators but the matza etc) was bought by a venture capital company called "Harbringer."  The wine portion of the company was bought by "Constellation Brands." Somehow this was predicted in various books and scrolls and a sign of the End Times. I will be calling into C2C to detail these findings.

"You wanna hangover on the cheap?"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on October 08, 2020, 03:41:23 PM
LOL. 

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi plans to discuss the 25th Amendment Friday, claiming that President Donald Trump is in “altered state right now.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.masslive.com/politics/2020/10/house-speaker-nancy-pelosi-raises-25th-amendment-saying-president-trump-in-altered-state.html%3foutputType=amp

Hilarious! She belongs in a mental institution.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on October 08, 2020, 03:40:34 PM
Manischewitz (not the wine operators but the matza etc) was bought by a venture capital company called "Harbringer."  The wine portion of the company was bought by "Constellation Brands." Somehow this was predicted in various books and scrolls and a sign of the End Times. I will be calling into C2C to detail these findings.

"You wanna hangover on the cheap?"

Of course!  That is the Star Wormwood (Apsinthos) and the meaning of the name "Manischewitz" is "Son of Manisch"with clouds descending it is all coming to pass as foreseen by John the Revelator.

True story, swear to God:  I have a friend, a sweet naive young guy, who I go wine-tasting with, member of various wine clubs, has a wine fridge and the proper Reidel stemware for everything imaginable.  He came back from upstate NY after a tasting tour with several cases of what he proudly described to me as very good fruit wine he picked up impossibly cheap so I of course rushed over for a sample.  There, in pride of place on the wine rack ready for the decanter, was a bottle of Manischewitz.  To either my credit or disgrace (I am still not sure which) I drank four glasses with all appearance of appreciation and relish and never said a word.  My moral compass has been spinning ever since.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 08, 2020, 03:50:25 PM
Hilarious! She belongs in a mental institution.
Definitely the craziest inmate is running the House institution.   ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 08, 2020, 04:03:00 PM
Of course!  That is the Star Wormwood (Apsinthos) and the meaning of the name "Manischewitz" is "Son of Manisch"with clouds descending it is all coming to pass as foreseen by John the Revelator.

True story, swear to God:  I have a friend, a sweet naive young guy, who I go wine-tasting with, member of various wine clubs, has a wine fridge and the proper Reidel stemware for everything imaginable.  He came back from upstate NY after a tasting tour with several cases of what he proudly described to me as very good fruit wine he picked up impossibly cheap so I of course rushed over for a sample.  There, in pride of place on the wine rack ready for the decanter, was a bottle of Manischewitz.  To either my credit or disgrace (I am still not sure which) I drank four glasses with all appearance of appreciation and relish and never said a word.  My moral compass has been spinning ever since.
I hope Asuka is praying for you.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Trump handled the virus with aplomb. He rose above the
negativity of the lowlife Deep State Marxist Swamp and
walked back into the White House.

â€"BenGarrison