• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 03, 2020, 10:30:26 AM
That is from the Tyee in Coupeville and that beach is where your seven-armed octopus washed up.  We were laughing at a sign on the tiny one-holer restroom -- gawd I wish I took a picture -- that said masks must be worn in the little shack (one room with a toilet and a hand-sanitizer dispenser) and "to maintain social distancing, one person is allowed in the restroom at a time."

I have so much love for that place!!! More than I can say here, but that is one of the places I have had an alien craft sighting!

K_Dubb

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on October 03, 2020, 10:54:15 AM
🤩Best beach ever! The hike up that bluff is transformational!

Yes I go there often.  Halfway along the trail that runs along the bluff if you root around in the grass you can find a tiny native species of prickly pear -- Western WA has a cactus!  There are more across the water in Sequim, too.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on October 03, 2020, 10:56:01 AM
Two bullets to the back of the head to anyone who makes it up without a sponsor.

Fat.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on October 03, 2020, 12:58:44 PM
I have so much love for that place!!! More than I can say here, but that is one of the places I have had an alien craft sighting!

I spent all night there once with my cousin trying to see Saturn through his telescope and hoping to run into the headless ghost of Col. Ebey.  The only strange thing that has happened to me there is toward the end of the bluff trail before it goes back down to the beach something growled at me from the woods that sounded like an enormous German Shepherd (which it probably was -- there are houses back there) but that sure knocked me out of my poetic reverie.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on October 03, 2020, 12:46:37 PM
How do you know it was not just random white noise that you interpreted as speech? Pareidolia is not merely a visual phenomenon.

I have 2 words for ya. Jim Woodring.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 03, 2020, 12:36:18 PM
Metron said Libertarianism is the "teenage boy" of politics.

Metron also thought that the Bush family were “good people.” That’s really more naive than a teenage boy would typically be. ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 03, 2020, 01:04:39 PM
Jim Woodring.

Quote from: WikipediaHe suffered from hallucinations (which he called "apparitions") of floating, gibbering faces over his bed (among other visions) when he was a child

That's interesting. I had this happen as well, but I did not suffer--I just told them to fuck right off. I suppose this may have had unintended consequences later, but it's hard to feel bad about telling a floating, gibbering face to eat shit.

Why are we even talking about Metron again? Bizzare.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on October 03, 2020, 01:16:11 PM
That's interesting. I had this happen as well, but I did not suffer--I just told them to fuck right off. I suppose this may have had unintended consequences later, but it's hard to feel bad about telling a floating, gibbering face to eat shit.

Why are even talking about Metron again? Bizzare.

He’s Azz’s BF. ;)

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 03, 2020, 01:04:37 PM
I spent all night there once with my cousin trying to see Saturn through his telescope and hoping to run into the headless ghost of Col. Ebey.  The only strange thing that has happened to me there is toward the end of the bluff trail before it goes back down to the beach something growled at me from the woods that sounded like an enormous German Shepherd (which it probably was -- there are houses back there) but that sure knocked me out of my poetic reverie.
I am quite familiar with that Opuntia. This place is a special microclimate that is home to some lizards that don't live elsewhere as well and some Indian paintbrushes. As for Col.Ebey, that might be Icabod Crane's twin ;)

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: ItsOver on October 03, 2020, 09:53:54 AM
Live update from Walter Reed.  Status, Prez doing very well, propaganda press stooges still insufferable.

Is Jerome Corsi a propaganda press stooge? Last night he named one of the drugs they're giving Trump and said it meant he's having breathing difficulties.

Also, he speculated that Trump's hospitalization would be more than just a few days.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on October 03, 2020, 01:35:50 PM
Is Jerome Corsi a propaganda press stooge? Last night he named one of the drugs they're giving Trump and said it meant he's having breathing difficulties.

Also, he speculated that Trump's hospitalization would be more than just a few days.

Desist your schadenfreude, citizen.

Jackstar

Is Jerome Corsi a propaganda press stooge?

Bear just called--needs more toilet paper. How Bear got a cell signal to connect so far out there in the woods, I will never know, but it does sound serious.

ItsOver

Is Jerome Corsi a propaganda press stooge?...
He needs to try harder.  I didn’t hear him yelling and acting like a stooge moron with the demonrat ghouls this morning.

albrecht

Call Screener not putting you through. It needed to be at minimum  a Dire Wolf (remnant pack still existing in them thar hills) or a Dogman. Bigfeet is too 90s but IF you could include an orb-or strange fog- you still might get on C2C and the ability to recite a sonnet about the experience. Syrett, being Canadian, would politely listen.

WOTR

Were you shirtless at the time? If so, I would suspect Liberace before a German Shepard.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: WOTR on October 03, 2020, 03:51:14 PM
Were you shirtless at the time? If so, I would suspect Liberace before a German Shepard.

+1 hahahaha there are German Shepherds aplenty on the island, but Dire Wolf is sadly a no. There are boatloads of coyotes though. Not sure if they growl so much as howl their little faces off. And eat all my chickens :*(

K_Dubb

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on October 03, 2020, 01:28:26 PM
I am quite familiar with that Opuntia. This place is a special microclimate that is home to some lizards that don't live elsewhere as well and some Indian paintbrushes. As for Col.Ebey, that might be Icabod Crane's twin ;)

Ha we may have met there, unawares.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on October 03, 2020, 02:50:39 PM
Call Screener not putting you through. It needed to be at minimum  a Dire Wolf (remnant pack still existing in them thar hills) or a Dogman. Bigfeet is too 90s but IF you could include an orb-or strange fog- you still might get on C2C and the ability to recite a sonnet about the experience. Syrett, being Canadian, would politely listen.

Hahaha I wandered lonely as the breeze;
'Twas splendor in the grass.
Till something growled in the trees
And poo shot out my ass.

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on October 03, 2020, 03:51:14 PM

Hehehe more than likely

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 03, 2020, 06:51:41 PM
Ha we may have met there, unawares.

that was you flying that thing? impressive!

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Asuka Langley on October 03, 2020, 08:07:20 PM
Maybe Drumpf is not lying about Covid 🤔

https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/1312531635334598656

#1FuckMinneapolis #BrotherBonkingOmar #FuckDemonrats #ILOVEPOTUS #MAGA