• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 02, 2020, 06:51:41 AM
Wishful liberal thinking. He’s asymtomatic. ::)
And Pence has tested negative.  The latest is the Pres has “mild symptoms.” 

Quote from: ItsOver on October 02, 2020, 10:14:21 AM
Nancy is warming up in the bullpen.

https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/status/1312021217981931521

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on October 02, 2020, 10:14:21 AM

Yes, I heard that. They said he felt fatigued after the debate. That’s probably where they dosed him. ;)

Juan

The constitution sets out succession and says if the president and vp are out it goes to an “officer.”  Members of Congress are not officers. One line of thought is that Nancy would have to resign from Congress to serve.  The other is that the 1947 succession that put the Speaker and President Pro Tem ahead of the Secretary of State is unconstitutional. 

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on October 02, 2020, 10:57:28 AM
The constitution sets out succession and says if the president and vp are out it goes to an “officer.” ...
Well, with the shit show that’s been nonstop this year, why not?  He may have a hard time getting the support of the rodent block.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on October 02, 2020, 11:09:53 AM
Well, with the shit show that’s been nonstop this year, why not?  He may have a hard time getting the support of the rodent block.

They got nowhere else to go.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Juan on October 02, 2020, 10:57:28 AM
The constitution sets out succession and says if the president and vp are out it goes to an “officer.”  Members of Congress are not officers. One line of thought is that Nancy would have to resign from Congress to serve.  The other is that the 1947 succession that put the Speaker and President Pro Tem ahead of the Secretary of State is unconstitutional.

This is why I said, "Expect to see/hear the media interviewing Constitutional scholars talking about what happens if......"

The thought of that post-menopausal hag being given access to the football may be the scariest thing I've ever heard.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on October 02, 2020, 11:15:39 AM
The thought of that post-menopausal hag being given access to the football may be the scariest thing I've ever heard.

Them backward hicks in Alabama are gonna pay Duke.

albrecht

President sent to Walter Reed and is going to get a "mono-tonal antibody cocktail" (or something like that) and has a fever and fatigue. NBC affiliated just preempted Jeopardy! and ABC preempted the ballgame for this breaking news.

Tootsie

Everything is orchestrated .. don't believe anything going on is for real

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tootsie on October 02, 2020, 03:35:16 PM

Orchestrated by who? ???

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Tootsie on October 02, 2020, 03:35:16 PM

Tell us more of your Jewish secrets

Tootsie

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 02, 2020, 03:38:21 PM
And they would be?

NWO and their "useful idiots"- the politicians, bought propaganda media, bought doctors and "scientists" We are what they call the "useless eaters" they want to soon be rid of.

Tootsie

Quote from: Asuka Langley on October 02, 2020, 03:40:10 PM
Tell us more of your Jewish secrets

no joke, Asuka Enchilada, they don't like Mexicans either.. ::)  Believe what you want. we are all done for if people don't wake up

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 02, 2020, 03:38:21 PM
And they would be?

muh jesuits, muh black nobility, muh vatican assassins, muh masons, muh reptilians!

never that one group though.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tootsie on October 02, 2020, 03:41:56 PM
no joke, Asuka Enchilada, they don't like Mexicans either.. ::)  Believe what you want. we are all done for if people don't wake up

Posts like these are the reason I unblocked you, Toots. ;)

Tootsie

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 02, 2020, 03:46:00 PM
Posts like these are the reason I unblocked you, Toots. ;)

wow, i didn't know you blocked me..lol.. thanks for the unblock.. I've come to actually like you. it took awhile  ;)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Tootsie on October 02, 2020, 03:41:56 PM
we you are all done for if people don't wake up

It's for the best, I hope you have the time of your life on a beach in Tel Aviv #LawOfReturn

P.S. Tell the rabbi to use a sharp knife and start cutting from the front to the back of my neck not on the back like the Arabs. Gotta get dat artery drained before you go hacking on dat spine yo!#Kosher

Tootsie

Quote from: Asuka Langley on October 02, 2020, 03:54:33 PM
It's for the best, I hope you have the time of your life on a beach in Tel Aviv #LawOfReturn

P.S. Tell the rabbi to use a sharp knife and start cutting from the front to the back of my neck not on the back like the Arabs. Gotta get dat artery drained before you go hacking on dat spine yo!#Kosher

I would never hurt you, you are my little burrito  :-*

Quote from: albrecht on October 02, 2020, 03:23:45 PM
President sent to Walter Reed and is going to get a "mono-tonal antibody cocktail" (or something like that) and has a fever and fatigue. NBC affiliated just preempted Jeopardy! and ABC preempted the ballgame for this breaking news.

Sounds like he already received it. Was that what sent him to the hospital?

https://twitter.com/NickRiccardi/status/1312126418566836224

"Mr. President, I'm just gonna give you a little jab with this......"

albrecht

Now pundits are talking about "optics" and the politics. Is the President going to be on a gurney or wheelchair on the way to Marine One to the hospital or walk out and board? Optics of that (FDR liked to hide that he was in a wheelchair and Wilson's wife essentially 'ran' things a while after his stroke.) How should Biden and his campaign react? What about the next debates? I've seen some people bitching about him getting 'preferential treatment" and so on....

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 02, 2020, 04:03:24 PM

Possibly his greatest role. I love that movie. First DVD I ever bought. Even better if you put the English Subtitles on it becomes even more hysterical. The DVD was a bootleg from Kowloon. So the English Subs were taken from the Chinese translation of the original movie. So like English-->Cantonese-->English by different translators,different cultural references/jokes, and likely not that professional translators at that! So it turned into some kind of a serious plot, not a zany slapstick comedy.

Back to subject I know the vaccines trials have exhibited contraindications and strange problems. I'm not sure if they are above what happens normally in such things. There are always bound for people to get ill, come down with something, have mental trouble or whatever that could be unrelated to other things. The antibody "cocktail" is different from the vaccine. I think it comes from plasma. I noticed signs today about "donating plasma" for money at the local big box stores area. Nearby homeless camps.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tootsie on October 02, 2020, 03:47:51 PM
wow, i didn't know you blocked me..lol.. thanks for the unblock.. I've come to actually like you. it took awhile  ;)

At first you just seemed like an anti-Bellgab troll to me and who knows? This could just be some sort of longplay on your part but I’ve seen it happen more than once. The audacious freedom of Bellgab has a way of growing on people until they become Bellgabbers.

I hope it’s the latter. ;)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 02, 2020, 04:03:24 PM

You're all supposed to be coming together as a nation, you asshole! Didn't you get the memo? Next thing you'll be goofing on Rick Moranis. Honey I Got Kerb Stomped By Blacks!