• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 19, 2020, 07:56:06 PM
Right, you’re the only “normal” one. I keep forgetting how truly narcissistic you are.

Dream on, faggot! This is for you:

P.S. Did your wife die of boredom? I could see that.

P.P.S So now you’re pitching for BLM? What’s next?! Swinging a sack of doornobs for Antifa? ???
That's a racist bag of dicks.  Not one cock of color.  Only the dickdr. ::) ;)

K_Dubb

Quote from: Innerreach on September 15, 2020, 01:39:52 AM
Are you comparing the so called "tokenism" practices of Fox News, to my statement of the left's manipulative (identity politics) practices?

Yes, just pointing out that Fox bends over backwards to appear diverse.  So does the pres when he stocks the human backdrops at his rallies, and pate's painter.  Good job!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 15, 2020, 09:05:43 AM
That's a racist bag of dicks.  Not one cock of color.  Only the dickdr. ::) ;)

That’s cuz kidnobrains is a racist. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 15, 2020, 10:48:02 AM
Yes, just pointing out that Fox bends over backwards to appear diverse.  So does the pres when he stocks the human backdrops at his rallies, and pate's painter.  Good job!

But when Buden does it it’s alright and authentic?! ::) ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 15, 2020, 11:05:54 AM

Doc, how are Hide’n Biden’s handlers going to weasel out of the debates?  The date of the first one is getting close.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on September 15, 2020, 11:13:40 AM
Doc, how are Hide’n Biden’s handlers going to weasel out of the debates?  The date of the first one is getting close.

They stopped being ashamed of being weasels long ago.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 15, 2020, 11:16:02 AM

At this point, a transmogrification into an actual weasel would be a strict upgrade.

Hey Doctor Lucky Charm, how you like me now?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on September 15, 2020, 11:22:40 AM
At this point, a transmogrification into an actual weasel would be a strict upgrade.

Hey Doctor Lucky Charm, how you like me now?

Meh, you may yet redeem yourself, faggot. Try dropping the pipe for awhile.  ;)

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 15, 2020, 11:05:54 AM

It is a big old shameless sloppy greasy pander when anybody does it.  We love to see it.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 15, 2020, 11:16:02 AM

No doubt.  They give weasels a bad name.

K_Dubb

albrecht

https://www.alaskapublic.org/2020/09/18/alaska-senator-murkowski-said-friday-she-would-not-vote-for-a-justice-ahead-of-election/

NPR pushing the narrative that 1) she wasn't already dead- or at least really at death's door 2) the typical Republicans won't vote for a new Justice prior to the selection.  Note the rushed article doesn't mention the details interview. Play audio/video of it (use stock photograph in article,) and why just "shortly before the announcement" this was a question for the Senator. I also am suspect of Trump also "not knowing" except before being questioned by reporters on the tarmac.

Jackstar

Quote from: ItsOver on September 19, 2020, 10:08:32 AM
Payback’s a bitch,

I don't think this word means what you think it does when you use it this way. I would love to be paid back, and I would love to satisfy all kinds of legitimate obligations. I think you mean something else here.

For example, some guy once tried to jam me up by asking me to call the police to make false statements to give his dog away. Then later, without any real intent on my part, he lost his bitch when someone gave the bitch away--because, that's what the words that came out of his mouth actually meant. He seemed sad about it. So was I. Then he screamed at me to "fix it" and if I failed to comply, he would call the police on me. Not the same police he wanted me to call up and lie to, the night before: oh, no. Different police. Smooth move, Ex-Lax. You can imagine my obedience then.

You know what's a real bitch? Correcting grammar. No wonder they pay all those graduates so much to do it after forcing them to abide by needlessly restrictive employment contracts for the whole rests of their lives.

K_Dubb

https://thehill.com/opinion/national-security/517205-end-the-nobel-peace-prize-if-trump-doesnt-win-it

QuotePresident Trump “has broken a 39-year streak of American presidents either starting a war or bringing the United States into an international armed conflict.” The Norwegian official who said that, in nominating Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize, minced no words about why the president should win it.

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on September 19, 2020, 11:33:15 AM
Meh, that thing has been a joke for years.  Just like the Pulitzer.

Well it made me laugh!  Again.