• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

I’m watching the Republican National Convention.  Trump has already won the electionâ€"count on it.

WOTR

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 21, 2020, 08:39:42 PM
I think Trump was too quick to jump bad with Goodyear.  The company is a national institution, FFS, and he should have given them an opportunity to comment and gracefully retreat before running down their products.  Not cool.

I guess I'm just a little sick of the whole thing now. Gillette, the best a transexual black midget can get... The cancel culture, the pandering and the willingness to virtue signal at every given opportunity is officially too much. I visit my websites to find "a message from our president and CEO concerning racial injustice."

I'm done with it, and if Trump (or anybody else) wants to pounce on these fuckers, I'm alright with it. Call out the hypocrites who want race to be the first thing I notice, and the only thing that matters. Call out the corporations who make these choices.

I'm sorry- but if he didn't call them out, I believe that they would have doubled down and backed the official policy (BLM shirts good, MEGA hats a firing offense.) I believe there was a day between my reading the goodyear story and Trump sending out a tweet.

WOTR

For anybody who cares (likely nobody), I am finally going to say it. Were I allowed to vote in the US, I would vote for Trump. I still don't like him- but his platform is probably the most sane platform that I have seen. Term limits? Chose your school? Bring home troops? And while I believe that he is still a selfish narcissist, I do honestly believe that he wants the best for America and Americans. I wish he were a little more "north America" oriented than just USA. Even a little more "western culture" vs China and the east. But such is life. He is the American president and not the "North American" president.

If you told me in 2016 that I would say I would vote Trump in 2020, I would have said you were full of shit. I believe I would have stayed home in 2016. But things change.

And there you have it. Go orange man... Trounce the competition.

pate

Quote from: WOTR on August 26, 2020, 12:57:13 AM
For anybody who cares (likely nobody), I am finally going to say it. Were I allowed to vote in the US, I would vote for Trump. I still don't like him- but his platform is probably the most sane platform that I have seen. Term limits? Chose your school? Bring home troops? And while I believe that he is still a selfish narcissist, I do honestly believe that he wants the best for America and Americans. I wish he were a little more "north America" oriented than just USA. Even a little more "western culture" vs China and the east. But such is life. He is the American president and not the "North American" president.

If you told me in 2016 that I would say I would vote Trump in 2020, I would have said you were full of shit. I believe I would have stayed home in 2016. But things change.

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

K_Dubb

For anybody who cares (likely nobody), I am finally going to say it. Were I allowed to vote in the US, I would vote for Trump...

I was on pins and needles over here!

Lilith

ItsOver

For anybody who cares (likely nobody), I am finally going to say it. Were I allowed to vote in the US, I would vote for Trump. I still don't like him- ...
He’s The Prez.  You don’t have to kiss him.

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on August 26, 2020, 12:57:13 AMIf you told me in 2016 that I would say I would vote Trump in 2020, I would have said you were full of shit.

I hear this kind of crap a lot. Welcome to the party, Pal.

ItsOver

Quote from: Jackstar on August 26, 2020, 12:02:57 PM
I hear this kind of crap a lot. Welcome to the party, Pal.
Bruce will allow this.

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on August 26, 2020, 11:59:00 AM

What a repulsive creature!  However he did say he would like to import more Norwegians, which would be nice, but I don't think they want to come.  But I am a single-issue voter and he seems like the candidate most likely to fuck the Swedes right in their disgusting gravy-covered kissers.

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 26, 2020, 12:53:42 PM
import more Norwegians, which would be nice, but I don't think they want to come

In my experience, every Norwegian I've ever met has been extremely interested in coming.

SpaceMeowMaid

What a repulsive creature!  However he did say he would like to import more Norwegians, which would be nice, but I don't think they want to come.  But I am a single-issue voter and he seems like the candidate most likely to fuck the Swedes right in their disgusting gravy-covered kissers.

OK, wait so are you opposed to winning or is it the oral sex? Funny I never pegged you for a prude dude!

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on August 26, 2020, 12:56:54 PM
In my experience, every Norwegian I've ever met has been extremely interested in coming.

OK Vashtar.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 26, 2020, 12:59:55 PM
OK, wait so are you opposed to winning or is it the oral sex? Funny I never pegged you for a prude dude!

Jacky do something.

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 26, 2020, 01:02:33 PM
OK Vashtar.

I've only met three. He can leave.

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 26, 2020, 01:03:54 PM
Jacky do something.

I'm waiting for the drugs to kick in. Patience, Padawan.

ItsOver

What a repulsive creature! ...

Still preferable to a drunk bag lady administration. 

WOTR

Quote from: pate on August 26, 2020, 11:31:30 AM

pate/K_Dubb 2020

You know that I meant between the two major parties. I also said "if I could vote" in the US elections. What they don't know is that I have devised a system where I can vote 1225 times. Each one will be the Pate / Dubb ticket.  ;)

*Yes, that was some pretty sloppy backpedaling on my part. Have to remember to do better in the future.  8)

WOTR

Quote from: ItsOver on August 26, 2020, 11:59:00 AM

That is the one thing that would have sealed the vote in his favour in 2016. I don't know why none of the boys will kiss me...  :'(

pate

Quote from: WOTR on August 26, 2020, 06:13:12 PM
You know that I meant between the two major parties. I also said "if I could vote" in the US elections. What they don't know is that I have devised a system where I can vote 1225 times. Each one will be the Pate / Dubb ticket.  ;)

*Yes, that was some pretty sloppy backpedaling on my part. Have to remember to do better in the future.  8)

I wish to remind you, and everyone that the backstabbings, betrayals and jostlings for power are not scheduled until after the first 100 days.

pate/K_Dubb 2020

Gd5150

I wonder if the Trump convention was able to match the bar set by the DNC last week. Let’s go to the CNN for some insight...

Dr. MD MD

He’s killing with his speech right now. 4 more years!!!! :)

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 27, 2020, 08:38:45 PM
He’s killing with his speech right now. :)

I'm hoping he mentions in passing wanting more debates wirh Biden and full drug n tox screenings beforehand. I don't like a bit, tho funny 'real estate deal' comment, all the Israel stuff- which oddly gets lots of claps and nods from family. Focus more on us. Now he going after Biden. Nice.

He should mention Biden's state is home for most banks, CC companies, and 'evil' corporations but the nice laws in his State is better for commercials in leftist states- the Average Joe Democrat there doesn't know Delaware laws and Biden and how it impacts their debts. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on August 27, 2020, 08:59:13 PM

I'm hoping he mentions in passing wanting more debates wirh Biden and full drug n tox screenings beforehand. I don't like a bit, tho funny 'real estate deal' comment, all the Israel stuff- which oddly gets lots of claps and nods from family. Focus more on us. Now he going after Biden. Nice.

He should mention Biden's state is home for most banks, CC companies, and 'evil' corporations but the nice laws in his State is better for commercials in leftist states- the Average Joe Democrat there doesn't know Delaware laws and Biden and how it impacts their debts.

Yes, al. I was just thinking it was his tribute to big Jews section of the speech (note that they made sure to show a shot of Jared and fam at that point) but he then moved on to speaking about the crushing economic effects of globalism on the USA and how Dems want to keep that going to destroy America to have their Chinese style world government.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 27, 2020, 09:03:00 PM
Yes, al. I was just thinking it was his tribute to big Jews section of the speech but he then moved on to speaking about the crushing economic effects of globalism on the USA and how Dems want to keep that going to destroy America to have their Chinese style world government.

I like him going wirh the law and order. Normal peopke of all types don't want chaos.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on August 27, 2020, 09:12:40 PM

I like him going wirh the law and order. Normal peopke of all types don't want chaos.

Will the “silent” majority speak again? I hope so!

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on August 27, 2020, 09:12:40 PM

I don't know; that was a bold stance.  I plan to vote for whoever comes out squarely in favor of flying bags of urine.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 27, 2020, 10:03:48 PM
I don't know; that was a bold stance.  I plan to vote for whoever comes out squarely in favor of flying bags of urine.

Not a good move. Gatorade bottles best. Some say 711 cups. Sure. Ok, I suppost DOW n whomever they merged with, DuPont? But styrofoam, not good. Oh. You are talking  riot or fetish stuff? I was thinking trying to make time on the road. I recall a nice sexist time. A relative used to ration water on roadrrips for girls. He would pull over "pee" and we would and gals would be holding off for next gas stop. I did laugh at them. Bad me. Bathroom sexism is a bad thing, I'm told.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on August 27, 2020, 10:44:53 PM

Not a good move. Gatorade bottles best. Some say 711 cups. Sure. Ok, I suppost DOW n whomever they merged with, DuPont? But styrofoam, not good. Oh. You are talking  riot or fetish stuff? I was thinking trying to make time on the road. I recall a nice sexist time. A relative used to ration water on roadrrips for girls. He would pull over "pee" and we would and gals would be holding off for next gas stop. I did laugh at them. Bad me. Bathroom sexism is a bad thing, I'm told.

Walks came up with that glorious turn of phrase, in a riot context, and it just hit my funnybone as something distinctly unpleasant but not lethal.  I leave the fetish stuff to the English.