• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 19, 2020, 09:49:49 PM

Thank you for the bag of urine, by the way.

Sure. Very effective on the Izod/Dockers/Loafers crowd.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 19, 2020, 09:52:22 PM
Maybe.

I'm definitely stuck in a rut.  It's tempting man.  Maybe I could carry a urine bag instead of a can of mace?

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 19, 2020, 09:53:57 PM

Bottles of urine also are popular with over the road truckers and illegals. Those stuck in line with cops before metal concert or dui checkpoint. Not for chucking at police but for 'making time' without stopping. Gatorade bottles seem to be choice. Note: styrofoam not good option. Too flexible.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 19, 2020, 09:53:57 PM

I swear that hit my funnybone so hard I still crack up unexpectedly and can't possibly explain myself.  I am going to flog that horse until it drops.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 19, 2020, 09:08:34 PM
I consider it a victory if I can get away from you with only a little bit on the bottom of my shoe that comes off with a stick.

You've got the right idea.  I've observed MD for over 4 years now and there's no doubt in my mind that he suffers from one or more mental disorders.  While no one wants to be unkind to people so afflicted or to ostracize them, at some point continuing to indulge their psychopathy amounts to enabling.  Those of us who have witnessed his cycles know that MD doesn't get better.  He sometimes senses that his act has gotten stale and will back off for a while but inevitably he reverts to the mindless hostility that he exhibited yet again tonight.  He feeds on the negative responses he elicits and I will no longer fuel his pathology.  I'm blocking him permanently.

In case anyone thinks that I'm doing this to avoid answering his question, my wife of 26 years died of a brain aneurism in 2009 and I remarried in 2013.   I do not usually volunteer this information.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 19, 2020, 10:20:56 PM
You've got the right idea.  I've observed MD for over 4 years now and there's no doubt in my mind that he suffers from one or more mental disorders.  While no one wants to be unkind to people so afflicted or to ostracize them, at some point continuing to indulge their psychopathy amounts to enabling.  Those of us who have witnessed his cycles know that MD doesn't get better.  He sometimes senses that his act has gotten stale and will back off for a while but inevitably he reverts to the mindless hostility that he exhibited yet again tonight.  He feeds on the negative responses he elicits and I will no longer fuel his pathology.  I'm blocking him permanently.

In case anyone thinks that I'm doing this to avoid answering his question, my wife of 26 years died of a brain aneurism in 2009 and I remarried in 2013.   I do not usually volunteer this information.

This guy claims to have been a psychology expert for the Navy and yet he armchair diagnoses posts on Bellgab but he’s basically talking to himself. I’ve never seen one person chime in to agree with him about this..but I’m the crazy one...and now he’s taking his ball and going home. What a loser!

Hmmm...Just 4 short years after giving your wife a stress-related stroke you remarry. You’re a pretty deep guy. I guess you’ll just never realize what a dick you are. Buh bye.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 19, 2020, 10:37:23 PM
I’ve never seen one person chime in to agree with him about this

Hold my tambourine.

pate

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 19, 2020, 09:40:41 PM
... yelling at clouds...

Consiglre,

I often consider Clouds to be "M-O-O-N" which of course spells moon!

Howling aside;  Lindy sez:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Epak9TqrKLs

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on August 19, 2020, 10:44:42 PM
Hold my tambourine.

I always saw you as more of a triangle guy.

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on August 20, 2020, 11:48:33 AM

cos(pie over 11) = ECKS/pineapple double upside which CAKE

I aim to WAG and say that the reslut WILBY ninteen and a half!

-p

ItsOver

Quote from: Asuka Langley on August 20, 2020, 04:35:54 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj6dNYlSYvY
The title should really read “Commie News Network Poll:  Race tightens as election nears, for CNN to retain some but very little credibility.”  It seems unusual the clowns would be doing it this early, especially during the week of the demonrat convention.  They must think President Trump is going to really shellac the weasels, especially after this BS video show convention, featuring such scum as the bag lady and the big zero. Speaking of weasels, has Butt Plugs Boy given up, too?  Where are his third rate memes, celebrating Crazy Uncle Joe during this hallowed week?

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on August 20, 2020, 05:04:29 PM
The title should really read “Commie News Network Poll:  Race tightens as election nears, for CNN to retain some but very little credibility.”  It seems unusual the clowns would be doing it this early, especially during the week of the demonrat convention.  They must think President Trump is going to really shellac the weasels, especially after this BS video show convention, featuring such scum as the bag lady and the big zero. Speaking of weasels, has Butt Plugs Boy given up, too?  Where are his third rate memes, celebrating Crazy Uncle Joe during this hallowed week?

Oh here you go I have been slacking.

I must say, as designated antifa social justice warrior and your style correspondent, that, of the candidates, Biden's hair plugs are the marginally more successful of the two.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on August 20, 2020, 05:04:29 PM
Logically one might assume CNN is trying to retain some credibility but I think the real reason is simply to try to drum up more votes for Kamala/Biden. The whole "Orangeman going to win and kill you, destroy the earth, and so you must vote" situation. In a weird way Orangeman made CNN etc somewhat relevant again, not sure if profitable, so it is oddly their bottom-line best interest to have Orangeman reelected but I suspect CNN (&MSNBC, etc) is a cost center for puppeteers who are simply trying to advance their nefarious agenda and profit in other ways. Or maybe not. Could be incompetence and corporate sloth?

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 20, 2020, 05:26:05 PM
Oh here you go I have been slacking.

I must say, as designated antifa social justice warrior and your style correspondent, that, of the candidates, Biden's hair plugs are the marginally more successful of the two.
Ha!  Thank yeeewww, Dubb.  To provide a tad more pandering, I’d love to see Uncle Joe released upon some nubile Swedish hotties.  A senile, properly masked Uncle Joe, chasing some hotties around his basement, yelling “Fuck the Swedes!” 

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on August 20, 2020, 05:45:49 PM
Ha!  Thank yeeewww, Dubb.  To provide a tad more pandering, I’d love to see Uncle Joe released upon some nubile Swedish hotties.  A senile, properly masked Uncle Joe, chasing some hotties around his basement, yelling “Fuck the Swedes!”

Hahaha it really should be official national policy instead of secret lustful yearnings we dare breathe only on anonymous forums.

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 21, 2020, 07:42:39 AM
Hahaha it really should be official national policy instead of secret lustful yearnings we dare breathe only on anonymous forums.

Heh, heh, heh... Yeah, baby, yeah.

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on August 20, 2020, 04:19:17 PM
https://twitter.com/goodyear/status/1296522073637101569

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/virtue-reversal-goodyear-bends-knee-after-trump-sparks-boycott

I am relieved to see that they remembered to include "in these unprecedented times" on the release. I was a little concerned that in their haste to backpedal it may have slipped their minds.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: WOTR on August 21, 2020, 05:26:35 PM
I am relieved to see that they remembered to include "in these unprecedented times" on the release. I was a little concerned that in their haste to backpedal it may have slipped their minds.

I think Trump was too quick to jump bad with Goodyear.  The company is a national institution, FFS, and he should have given them an opportunity to comment and gracefully retreat before running down their products.  Not cool.

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on August 21, 2020, 05:26:35 PM
Those in the know simply have added a shortcut or permanent (for now) "in these unprecedented times" in their email footnote or a 'one click' in their word processing program. Or simply have demand their secretary: "yes, another coffee and, oh yah, add the usual 'in these unprecedented times' to the memo, honey."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 21, 2020, 08:39:42 PM
I think Trump was too quick to jump bad with Goodyear.  The company is a national institution, FFS, and he should have given them an opportunity to comment and gracefully retreat before running down their products.  Not cool.

Spoken like a true hypocrite faggot who was never a Trump supporter anyway.  Once again, you defend establishment cancel culture. ;D