• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Gd5150

The name alone is offensive. How dare they claim it’s a Goodyear when T-Deumpterghitler has killed 170k people while hiding in his basement gassing peaceful protestors for peace. And hornets.

When you vote for the husband of Joe Biden, you get Joe Biden.

Juan

Quote from: ItsOver on August 19, 2020, 03:43:30 PM
Good point.  It should be tagged as a terrorist drone and suitably disposed of.
Read Black Sunday by Thomas Harris. 30-years old and still relevant.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on August 19, 2020, 06:25:24 PM
Read Black Sunday by Thomas Harris. 30-years old and still relevant.
I’ll settle for the flick.  Evil blimp!

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 19, 2020, 06:13:11 PM
Right, because BLM and LGBTQ aren’t political and everyone agrees with them. ::) ;D

They are not political they are assertions of righteous moral principles that are only opposed by the very very wicked who should be gassed like vermin.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: pate on August 15, 2020, 09:41:14 PM
I watched this video of boaters.  Amateurs:  their station-keeping and line discipline left much to be desired;  the line a-breast attempting to "thread the needle" at the naval buoys was discouragingly scraggly, and unseamanlike.  They are quite lucky the 6,000 strong, all volunteer and vaguely piratical Make America Pate Again Citizen's Coast Patrol(Gulf) Fleet, who may or may not have been nearby at the time, did not decide to engage.

Still a respectable, if amateurish show of force;  probably the ranks were padded with mercenaries:  perhaps some ne'er-do-well reef-runners, smuggles and/or Nautical Coyotes were engaged at significant expense to artificially increase the number of fish in that particular school?

I will direct a small contingent of the patian Citizen's Coast Patrol to keep an eye on this minor threat, with double-dog watches stood if necessary!

To be quite honest, they were in a nearby location "observing" the three hundred and two person "Biden Water-wing and Inner-tube Parade" conducted in a child-like manner at the calm shallows of a nearby recreational beach.  It has been reported to me that there was much giggling at "bathtub farts", drooling and simpleminded badly constructed attempts at sea shanties.  Apparently, Biden's Army of Buffoons got the Sea Shanty confused with Chanting along the "Hell no We won't Go" line, very unseamanlike and frankly embarrassing.

It was Saturday, and I had decided that the sailors of the Citizen's Coast Patrol(Gulf) that were not on liberty were to be given extra rations of grog and some amusing clownish entertainment to whet their whistles.  I am just, generous and well-loved among my citizen volunteers in the patian Citizen's Coast Patrol.  I relaxed discipline as well, and some of Biden's people were treated to the sight of several "full moons!"

That was the real party event in Clearwater today, so this sad display of Trump's was clearly an "NothingImpossible Burger" suitable for Faux Noose!

Once again, I and my people are victorious.

The Order of the Day in Combined Political Fleet performance has been recorded as thus:

#1  pate's Citizen Coast Patrol(Gulf)
    #2  Trump's Marginal 1,181 Strong Boat Parade
    #3  Biden's Army-at-Sea of Farting Buffoons

Thank you in advance!  It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

Fuck, they’re not schooled in formation steaming and they’re observing the inter coastal rules of the road.  Fuck off!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 19, 2020, 07:02:06 PM
They are not political they are assertions of righteous moral principles that are only opposed by the very very wicked who should be gassed like vermin.

Right, only black people and fags matter now. Got it! ::)

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 19, 2020, 07:07:39 PM

Nobody said "only" but you, fuckface.  I heave bags of urine in your general direction!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 19, 2020, 07:15:20 PM
Nobody said "only" but you, fuckface.  I heave bags of urine in your general direction!

And I have an AR-15 in yours, communist scum.

Sure they did...or can’t you read. The dictate from Goodyear clearly said no All Lives Matter and they also explicitly said that only BLM and LBGTQ will be tolerated. What can’t that peabrain of yours understand about that?!

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on August 19, 2020, 06:34:41 PM
I’ll settle for the flick.  Evil blimp!

Bruce Dern could always play a good criminal or psychotic.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 19, 2020, 07:21:05 PM
And I have an AR-15 in yours, communist scum.

Sure they did...or can’t you read. The dictate from Goodyear clearly said no All Lives Matter and they also explicitly said that only BLM and LBGTQ will be tolerated. What can’t that peabrain of yours understand about that?!

*Sigh* How many times do I have to explain this?  Everyone understands, including the idiots saying them, that All/Blue Lives Matter are a rebuttal to BLM, which should not need to be rebutted, because no one went around saying them until BLM showed up.

They are examples drawn from the current debate.  Presumably other righteous assertions of moral principles, like reducing carbon emissions or saving whales, would also be given a pass.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 19, 2020, 07:46:29 PM
*Sigh* How many times do I have to explain this?  Everyone understands, including the idiots saying them, that All/Blue Lives Matter are a rebuttal to BLM, which should not need to be rebutted, because no one went around saying them until BLM showed up.

They are examples drawn from the current debate.  Presumably other righteous assertions of moral principles, like reducing carbon emissions or saving whales, would also be given a pass.

But it does need to be rebutted because all lives do matter, not just the lives of black people and snivelling little communist faggots like you. Capice?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 19, 2020, 07:07:39 PM

You got fired again, didn’t you?  It’s hard to imagine that people don’t want to work with a charmer like you.  If it weren’t for responses to the sick shit you post here, you’d be completely ignored and have no one to converse with at all.  People with your disorder can learn how to relate to others in an acceptable manor but something tells me you’ve long since given up on that. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 19, 2020, 07:52:01 PM
You got fired again, didn’t you?  It’s hard to imagine that people don’t want to work with a charmer like you.  If it weren’t for responses to the sick shit you post here, you’d be completely ignored and have no one to converse with at all.  People with your disorder can learn how to relate to others in an acceptable manor but something tells me you’ve long since given up on that.

Right, you’re the only “normal” one. I keep forgetting how truly narcissistic you are.

Dream on, faggot! This is for you:

P.S. Did your wife die of boredom? I could see that.

P.P.S So now you’re pitching for BLM? What’s next?! Swinging a sack of doornobs for Antifa? ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 19, 2020, 07:52:01 PM
If it weren’t for responses to the sick shit you post here you’d be completely ignored

Do you mean like you are here?  :D

At least I get responses. I’m pretty much the only one here who responds to you. :P

Dr. MD MD

I think 10pm must be lights out where they take care of kidnobrains. Either that or he had another stroke. :D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 19, 2020, 07:56:06 PM
Right, you’re the only “normal” one. I keep forgetting how truly narcissistic you are.

Dream on, faggot! This is for you:

P.S. Did your wife die of boredom? I could see that.

P.P.S So now you’re pitching for BLM? What’s next?! Swinging a sack of doornobs for Antifa? ???

So you did get fired again. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 19, 2020, 08:12:23 PM

So you did get fired again.

Did the nurse change your Depends again?

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on August 19, 2020, 08:06:22 PM
The bastard. ;)

https://truewestmagazine.com/bruce-dern-killed-john-wayne/
John Wayne warned him but it didn't derail his career much. I think because coming into the 'anti-hero' days of movies. In any event he redeemed himself later in life with his most epic role. The Academy, of course, ignored the film and the excellent jobs by all the actors and actresses- because they are commies.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 19, 2020, 07:50:35 PM
But it does need to be rebutted because all lives do matter, not just the lives of black people and snivelling little communist faggots like you. Capice?

I do capice, only too well.  If I say "greyhound lives matter" (poor things!) do you feel the need to rebut on behalf of all other dogs?  Of course not.  You know damn well what you are doing, checking the uppity black folks who dare to assert that passing funny money should not subject them to public asphyxiation.

I don't get the kneeling and the kente cloth that is just silly but the ALM stuff needs to die.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 19, 2020, 07:56:06 PM

Doorknobs, pfft!  He can have some of my bags of urine.  I have been stocking up for weeks, with pictures of my favorite bellgabbers on them!  I had to move them out to the patio when it hit 100 over the weekend, though.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 19, 2020, 08:16:54 PM
I do capice, only too well.  If I say "greyhound lives matter" (poor things!) do you feel the need to rebut on behalf of all other dogs?  Of course not.  You know damn well what you are doing, checking the uppity black folks who dare to assert that passing funny money should not subject them to public asphyxiation.

I don't get the kneeling and the kente cloth that is just silly but the ALM stuff needs to die.

Of course I do! I more of an OES kinda guy. Greyhounds can go fuck themselves as far as I’m concerned.

#ALM4EVER!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 19, 2020, 08:18:43 PM
Doorknobs, pfft!  He can have some of my bags of urine.  I have been stocking up for weeks, with pictures of my favorite bellgabbers on them!  I had to move them out to the patio when it hit 100 over the weekend, though.

I somehow bet he’s well supplied with urine of his own. He really just needs to throw his Depends. ;)

Dr. MD MD

I guess I shut those two faggots up. :D

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 19, 2020, 08:26:18 PM
I guess I shut those two faggots up. :D

It was your mean hashtag game that done me in  :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 19, 2020, 08:33:53 PM
Listen to you sputter!

I can’t understand you with that huge cock in your mouth.

So was it boredom your wife died of or was it suicide to escape what a miserable existence she had with you as her husband?