• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

K_Dubb

Quote from: chefist on June 20, 2020, 05:41:46 PM
I've see the gates open before..hmmm...where was that?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Weser%C3%BCbung

Yes we may have lost, but we had cute sweaters.

The one on the left is a Fanakofte.

ItsOver

The bot's back.  It's like those annoying solicitors who always bug you at dinner time.

chefist

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 20, 2020, 05:49:03 PM
Yes we may have lost, but we had cute sweaters.

The one on the left is a Fanakofte.

Brave folk...just not in the government...some of them went on the craziest special ops missions ever undertook...walking 100 miles through the snow covered forest to complete missions...amazing...how that pussy ass government got voted in by such brave people boggle my mind...but also stand as a warning to us all as free people.

chefist

Quote from: FearBoysWithBugs on June 20, 2020, 05:58:27 PM
https://i.imgur.com/O9Zc6Nh.mp4

Hey, "Taming of the Shrew"...you draw your name from a story about beating and torturing women into submission...LOL....what an idiot!

K_Dubb

Quote from: chefist on June 20, 2020, 05:50:21 PM
Brave folk...just not in the government...some of them went on the craziest special ops missions ever undertook...walking 100 miles through the snow covered forest to complete missions...amazing...how that pussy ass government got voted in by such brave people boggle my mind...but also stand as a warning to us all as free people.

If you are interested in that era the movie Kongens nei (available with subtitles) is really good at showing how that all went down.  There was a great deal of personal bravery in defending the country and protecting the king, whose refusal to capitulate (the "nei" or no of the title) inspired that resistance.  My grandpa was down by Antarctica on a whaling ship and is one of the few who never bowed, since the large merchant fleet never surrendered.

whoozit

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 20, 2020, 05:36:21 PM
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1274412152309157888
The irony of the party of “diversity and inclusion” is tasty.  They are the ones that usually start making fun of people.

chefist

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 20, 2020, 06:18:21 PM
If you are interested in that era the movie Kongens nei (available with subtitles) is really good at showing how that all went down.  There was a great deal of personal bravery in defending the country and protecting the king, whose refusal to capitulate (the "nei" or no of the title) inspired that resistance.  My grandpa was down by Antarctica on a whaling ship and is one of the few who never bowed, since the large merchant fleet never surrendered.

So much respect...the Fins as well against the Rusos...but hard for those Scandinavian countries to choose a side...much like many countries in Europe...in the southeast...I'm Serbia or Croatia...which side do I choose? ...horrible.

ItsOver

Interesting.  I see there's a place where I could be in Norway, Sweden, and Finland at the same time.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-Country_Cairn

"A monument of stones was erected on the site in 1897 by the governments of Norway and Russia (which was administering Finland at the time). The Swedish could not agree on a boundary commission with the Norwegians and did not contribute their stone until 1901."

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on June 20, 2020, 06:34:11 PM
Interesting.  I see there's a place where I could be in Norway, Sweden, and Finland at the same time.

"A monument of stones was erected on the site in 1897 by the governments of Norway and Russia (which was administering Finland at the time). The Swedish could not agree on a boundary commission with the Norwegians and did not contribute their stone until 1901."

Ha...thanks for that...perfect...in the US with Canada and Mexico...all we would care about was the bar or cantina that was best to visit! LOL

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on June 20, 2020, 06:34:11 PM

Yeah the boundaries up there were settled very late.  Grandpa was from Tana, at the end of that pokey inlet west of Petsamo.  His family name is actually Finnish, and his father is on the census as a Russian speaker.  In Norwegian terms, a northern mutt -- they are as racist as we are.

chefist

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 20, 2020, 06:18:21 PM

I'll check out that movie...I'm cool with subtitles...it's all about the story.

chefist

Quote from: chefist on June 20, 2020, 06:36:28 PM
Ha...thanks for that...perfect...in the US with Canada and Mexico...all we would care about was the bar or cantina that was best to visit! LOL

This pic is from "La Caverna" in Nogales, Son, Mexico. Simply an amazing place...built into a cave (caverna)...the food...forget it...the music...perfect...

I'm sure on the Canadian border there are the same type of bars...

aldousburbank

Quote from: chefist on June 20, 2020, 07:12:03 PM
This pic is from "La Caverna" in Nogales, Son, Mexico. Simply an amazing place...built into a cave (caverna)...the food...forget it...the music...perfect...

Have been there many times.

Gd5150

Place looked packed on Twitter. If people did fraudulently request tickets just charge $10 for them. Trump supporters would pay it.

Even buttplugboy could afford that after 3 hours of cutting and pasting his DNC orders.

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on June 20, 2020, 07:12:03 PM

Oh, yeah.  From what I remember, the restroom looked a little "sketchy," too, but that was in the last century.