• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

albrecht

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 20, 2020, 09:21:24 PM
I wonder how many Trump haters are ethically consistent enough to donate their stimulus $ to the poor or the Biden campaign?

You need a course in situational ethics, Foundations, PACs, Super-PACs, policy lobbying, fundraising soirees, and the various tax advantages. All of which can be done for the "poor," just don't let them past your gates.

Quote from: Jackstar on May 22, 2020, 06:16:21 AM
This isn't even its final form! I've got a hunch that one is boring and tedious as well. Also: coward.

Gd5150

Great question brought up by the media at the daily press briefing at the White House.

With the latest release of internal memos confirming what those of us educated in modern politics have known since 2017, the Obama administration lied to the FISA courts and conducted illegal investigations as well as committed multiple felonies leaking information to the media including unmasking General Flynn’s name.

Should President Donald J Trump pardon those who should be imprisoned for committing federal offenses against the people of the United States? Or should he continue to focus forward making America great again?

As has long been established, the communist Democrat media/party love to focus on the negative and finger pointing. Do the people of the United States have the generosity in them to look the other way, or would they prefer to see the law applied equally to those who were responsible for its stewardship?

Obama
Biden
Clapper
Clinton
Brennan
Comey
Schiff

Their felonies have all been confirmed. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. As much as the country would like to see the law applied equally to everyone, President Trump is more concerned with addressing the problems the people of the United States currently face. Restoring the massive Trump boom, the strongest economy in history, and allowing the American people and really people from around the world to legally immigrate to the United States so they too can pursue the American dream of freedom and prosperity.

albrecht

Tucker is good tonight on Trump responses to the rioters and looting, killings, and chaos... and on Kushner. Oy Vey I'm amazed he still has a show, skating very close to the edge when criticizing Kushner.

Now he criticizing Acevedo! Nice. He is such a corrupt political animal. I was so happy he left us for greater pastures as Police Chief of Houston now. And has a history of lawsuits, sexual harassment, and leaving agencies just before scandals.

Juan

It looks like Rosenstein in his testimony is following the plan of hanging Comey.

Jackstar

Quote from: Juan on June 03, 2020, 09:25:16 AM
It looks like Rosenstein in his testimony is following the plan of hanging Comey.

Count on it, and take it to the bank. We are watching a movie.

Not gonna lie, the Red Sector A reboot flick, now playing on a few other channels--quite a few, TBQH--it looks pretty good. They've really overspent on their production values, and it sure shows it. I don't know how this testimony can even compete in the ratings. Why even bother? They should just turn around and go home, maybe get themselves a sippy cup, have themselves a little nap.

Oh, yeah, that's right, I remember now, it's been a while: THEY GET TO GO TO JAIL. Heh, I just heard this broad say that she was glad they were having the hearings she's using to stall and delay her inexorable march towards an orange jumpsuit and total freedom--yeah, it felt like she didn't believe it either, but it sure sounded like she believed it.

Honestly, I am beginning to suspect that these foul and reprobate criminals are using some kind of medicine, fetish, or fetish medicine technology. Sounds interesting, eh? Someone should copy that tech and then sell it to the Chinese. By the time they notice that it has no chance of working for them--because, none of them have any souls, of course--we'll have all the fetishes that we could ever desire, in all the medicine bags, all over the world.

Let me say it! Wait! Let me say it! You know how bad I want to say it. Are you ready? Are you sure? I... I will allow it. I'll tell you, I'm telling you, I remember the day I first started saying that here, right? 'Course you do! It was right after curiousity killed the cat, and then, satisfaction brought the cat back. Allowed. Fully.

I told you, I told you, I told you: I am here to help. Now, that'll be USD$107 million. Get your asses down to the bank, bring a bunch of envelopes, and start facing those bills. Whole thing, hard cash money. No, don't count the bills--we're doing it by weight, you scrubs, c'mon, haven't any of you ever handled a payoff 501c non-taxable donation before? Yeesh. Amateurs. You'll figure it out--if there's any leftover, I'll make sure to make another safe place to launder it offer it up for tribute/sacrifice. It's a standard Rickey move. Works 100% about 65% of the time. Which is, as can easily be deduced, remarkably amateur of me. I am pretty worn out though. Look, look, it's like this: they keep asking for things without words, and they keep asking me as soon as they can get away with asking me again: I'm not clear on the rules for asking, but something is whisking away my rapidly filling dance cards and replacing them with more, empty dance cards. I figure what the Hell, I do love to dance, but I am more amateur at that than anything else at all.

But you're all My amateurs. Go with God, my lovelies.

Tinfoil_Helm

Quote from: Jackrabbit on June 03, 2020, 10:27:33 AM
Count on it, and take it to the bank. We are watching a movie.

Q Anon fantasies is about all the MAGA has left these days.

Here's a thought for ya... three leaders who gassed their own people and hid in a bunker: Saddham Hussein, Adolf Hitler, and Donald.  Fitting company.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on June 03, 2020, 03:26:17 PM
Q Anon fantasies is about all the MAGA has left these days.

Here's a thought for ya... three leaders who gassed their own people and hid in a bunker: Saddham Hussein, Adolf Hitler, and Donald.  Fitting company.

You’re not just retarded. You’re sub-retarded. Have some more Koolaid!

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 03, 2020, 04:04:28 PM
You’re not just retarded. You’re sub-retarded. Have some more Koolaid!

Oh no, mole children (tunnel tots) being kept underground at Central Park as sustenance for Luciferian vampires is totally real. Trump being an incompetent idiot reality TV show star who dispersed a crowd of peaceful protesters with tear gas for a photo op (which there's video proof for), oh no, that's just liberals being ridiculous.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on June 03, 2020, 04:20:19 PM
Oh no, mole children (tunnel tots) being kept underground at Central Park as sustenance for Luciferian vampires is totally real. Trump being an incompetent idiot reality TV show star who dispersed a crowd of peaceful protesters with tear gas for a photo op (which there's video proof for), oh no, that's just liberals being ridiculous.

Rioters can’t be peaceful protesters. It’s a contradiction in terms, like you and intelligence.

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 03, 2020, 04:27:00 PM
Rioters can’t be peaceful protesters. It’s a contradiction in terms, like you and intelligence.

Except there's video proof that they weren't "rioting." Try again.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on June 03, 2020, 04:29:26 PM

Video proof? From CNN? They certainly were rioting in DC. Soros made sure to drop off many pallets of bricks there. But keep telling me how the MSM is the gospel truth. It never gets old.  ::) ::)

chefist

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on June 03, 2020, 04:30:32 PM
[attachment=1,msg1397414]

8) 8)

They both look like your avatar now! Hamburger face.

chefist

Quote from: analog kid on June 03, 2020, 04:29:26 PM

So, there have been no fires, theft, violence? Gay