Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 05, 2019, 12:01:28 AM
that didn't stop you with trump

I didn't even vote for him!

See above, re: tarded.

Quote from: Jackstar on November 05, 2019, 12:13:30 AM
I didn't even vote for him!

See above, re: tarded.

Okay, forget that one then.

How about this: you should admire how I've lifted myself up by my own bootstraps.  That's a nice tidy homily that a farm boy like you can get behind.

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 05, 2019, 12:18:52 AM
I've lifted myself up

Your obsession with status and groupthink is noted. Kudos.

Quote from: Jackstar on November 05, 2019, 12:23:45 AM
Your obsession with status and groupthink is noted. Kudos.

You should worship me because all primitives worship things that they don't understand and can't kill.

Trump is what Biff would've become if Marty hadn't fixed the timeline in the second movie.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 05, 2019, 12:41:51 AM

You should worship me because all primitives worship things that they don't understand and can't kill.

I could never worship anyone as given to establishment groupthink as you are. You’re a follower, not a leader. Which is why I already feel sorry for your “step-daughter.”

See! I am too compassionate.  :P

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 05, 2019, 12:51:14 AM
I could never worship anyone as given to establishment groupthink as you are. You’re a follower, not a leader. Which is why I already feel sorry for your “step-daughter.”

See! I am too compassionate.  :P

No one is talking to you, knob cheese.  So shut up.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 05, 2019, 01:09:06 AM
i luv trump penis

Is this why having kids isn't working out for you, buddie?

Let me have a shot at your wife.  I'll show her that sex doesn't have to be a disgusting experience.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 05, 2019, 01:36:28 AM

Is this why having kids isn't working out for you, buddie?

Let me have a shot at your wife.  I'll show her that sex doesn't have to be a disgusting experience.

It always seems to come back to penis for you...that and your pathetic, pud level reediting of my posts. I guess it’s all you got. Not only do you lack intelligence but imagination as well. I would inform my wife of your gracious offer but I know she’s not into I Spy or Where’s Waldo type games, the kind she’d have to play to find that microphallus of yours.

P.S. It’s really too bad an ignorant, digusting creep like you has sway over anyone’s daughter.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 05, 2019, 02:57:38 AM
I would inform my wife of your gracious offer

You would?  Damn, buddie, I was just joking about that.  Do you watch while she gets railed by strangers from the Internet?  I know that you don't give a shit about children, but you don't let the kids watch, do you?  Hole-ee-shitpellets buddie.

I consider myself open-minded, but I still think that you trump pud huffers are into some really freaky shit.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 05, 2019, 03:20:27 AM
You would?  Damn, buddie, I was just joking about that.  Do you watch while she gets railed by strangers from the Internet?  You don't let the kids watch, do you?  I know that you don't give a shit about children, but hole-ee-shitpellets buddie.

You trump pud huffers are into some really freaky shit.

Ah, you suffer from ADHD, probably as a result of your meth habit. Otherwise you just would’ve read the rest of my post and caught my full meaning. Unless you actually think this parsing of my posts is cute or something? Are you actually that big of a faggot?!

Does your supposed GF know what a sick freak you are? I wonder if she’d actually let you around her daughter if she read your posts here. Hmmm....

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 05, 2019, 03:24:23 AM
Ah, you suffer from ADHD, probably as a result of your meth habit. Otherwise you just would’ve read the rest of my post and caught my full meaning. Unless you actually think this parsing of my posts is cute or something? Are you actually that big of a faggot?!

Does your supposed GF know what a sick freak you are? I wonder if she’d actually let you around her daughter if she read your posts here. Hmmm....

She's right here.  I let her read a few of your posts and she wanted to know what a faggot is.  I told her it was a polite form of address from a social inferior (you, in this case).  She also said you sound really angry and were probably a danger to children since you hate them so much.

Kidnostad3

Nunes to subpoena Shiff as a fact witness.  Adam scared shiffless.

https://youtu.be/B6QX3xUa7Fk

Instead of posting a bunch of stupid videos that I haven't seen, I will share with you a news article from today:

"Republicans Go Mute After Latest Ukraine Bombshell

Senate Republicans ducked for cover on Tuesday after a top Trump administration diplomat revised his testimony in the House impeachment inquiry to acknowledge that U.S. aid to Ukraine was being withheld until the country promised to investigate a company tied to former Vice President Joe Biden’s son.

Sondland’s reversal, which only came after several other top Trump administration officials contradicted his initial testimony and put him in legal jeopardy, is likely to undercut Republican messaging about the impeachment inquiry. GOP lawmakers have steadily denied the existence of a quid pro quo involving the Bidens ever since Trump released a July 25 summary of his call with Zelensky during which the U.S. president requested an investigation into the Bidens."

DEMOCRATS: trump broke the law by trying to strongarm Ukraine to investigate a political rival.

PUBS: Fake news, nothing there.

DEMS: trump pressured them.

PUBS: Okay, he pressured them.  No crime.

DEMS: There was a quid pro quo

PUBS: There was no quid pro quo

DEMS: [multiple witnesses confirming quid pro quo]

PUBS: Okay, there was a quid pro quo but not a corrupt quid pro quo.

DEMS: [multiple witnesses confirming that it was a corrupt quid pro quo]

PUBS: Okay, it was a corrupt quid pro quo, but it doesn't matter because he is our lord and saviour and above the law

DEMS: [Impeachment]

PUBS: LEAVE DONALD ALONE!! [weeping]

My take on this is when and if public opinion in favor of impeachment and removal from office hits 60%, Moscow Mitch will decide that he doesn't want to spend his last two years in the Senate (before he's booted by his constituents) as the Minority Leader, and he'll flip on trump.  trump, for his part, is going to flip on Pence and throw him under the bus. 

So, who gets the Pub nomination?  My preference is Buttegieg, but I would vote for Romney over Warren or Sanders.  Biden?  Well, there's an old saying: "A 2 at ten, and a ten at 2."  You dudes will understand this; chicks will not without some help. 

trump is fucked, and he will burn the country down with him as he goes down.  God help us all.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 05, 2019, 08:46:12 PM
Instead of posting a bunch of stupid videos that I haven't seen, I will share with you a news article from today:

"Republicans Go Mute After Latest Ukraine Bombshell

Senate Republicans ducked for cover on Tuesday after a top Trump administration diplomat revised his testimony in the House impeachment inquiry to acknowledge that U.S. aid to Ukraine was being withheld until the country promised to investigate a company tied to former Vice President Joe Biden’s son.

Sondland’s reversal, which only came after several other top Trump administration officials contradicted his initial testimony and put him in legal jeopardy, is likely to undercut Republican messaging about the impeachment inquiry. GOP lawmakers have steadily denied the existence of a quid pro quo involving the Bidens ever since Trump released a July 25 summary of his call with Zelensky during which the U.S. president requested an investigation into the Bidens."

DEMOCRATS: trump broke the law by trying to strongarm Ukraine to investigate a political rival.

PUBS: Fake news, nothing there.

DEMS: trump pressured them.

PUBS: Okay, he pressured them.  No crime.

DEMS: There was a quid pro quo

PUBS: There was no quid pro quo

DEMS: [multiple witnesses confirming quid pro quo]

PUBS: Okay, there was a quid pro quo but not a corrupt quid pro quo.

DEMS: [multiple witnesses confirming that it was a corrupt quid pro quo]

PUBS: Okay, it was a corrupt quid pro quo, but it doesn't matter because he is our lord and saviour and above the law

DEMS: [Impeachment]

PUBS: LEAVE DONALD ALONE!! [weeping]

My take on this is when and if public opinion in favor of impeachment and removal from office hits 60%, Moscow Mitch will decide that he doesn't want to spend his last two years in the Senate (before he's booted by his constituents) as the Minority Leader, and he'll flip on trump.  trump, for his part, is going to flip on Pence and throw him under the bus. 

So, who gets the Pub nomination?  My preference is Buttegieg, but I would vote for Romney over Warren or Sanders.  Biden?  Well, there's an old saying: "A 2 at ten, and a ten at 2."  You dudes will understand this; chicks will not without some help. 

trump is fucked, and he will burn the country down with him as he goes down.  God help us all.

TL;DR

Also, you’re an idiot. Biden’s on tape setting up a QPQ when he was vice president but you guys just say, “No he wasn’t.” Do you see how much of a hypocrite you are and how most simply do not give a shit if Trump asked them to look into it? Dig deeper and string these corrupt fuckers up, I say.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 05, 2019, 08:51:41 PM
TL;DR

Also, you’re an idiot. Biden’s on tape setting up a QPQ when he was vice president but you guys just say, “No he wasn’t.” Do you see how much of a hypocrite you are and how most simply do not give a shit if Trump asked them to look into it? Dig deeper and string these corrupt fuckers up, I say.

My post, it's fantastic.  Gripping narrative.  Absolutely fabulous.  All of my friends think so, and they're amazing people.  Dr. Dicktooter?  Overrated.  Uneducated and sloppy.  Nothing but reposted fake videos.  Can't even read a post!  A loser and probably homeless.  Make Bellgab Great Again!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 05, 2019, 08:59:54 PM
My post, it's fantastic.  Gripping narrative.  Absolutely fabulous.  All of my friends think so, and they're amazing people.

Like I said, you’re an idiot or you must really be working as controlled opposition for president Trump. If the later kudos. Your 2 dimensional caricature of a hysterical, feelz-based liberal is brilliant.

Shun stupid unwatched videos.  Embrace posts with content.

Democrat Andy Beshear wins governor's race in Kentucky over incumbent trump dicksucker Matt Bevin.

Canary in a coal mine for the Pubs.  trump is poison!

https://news.yahoo.com/andy-beshear-victory-kentucky-governor-matt-bevin-trump-032539959.html