• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Juan

I’ll believe something will happen when I see some of them behind bars.

Trump is a wrinkled old testicle slapping against the ass of America.  Normal people are all just wondering when the ass-raping will ever end.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 02, 2019, 07:54:54 PM

Trump is a wrinkled old testicle slapping against the ass of America.  Normal people are all just wondering when the ass-raping will ever end.

mhy nigga

Dr. MD MD

Either never or whenever you’re willing to admit what horrible faggots you’ve been. I’m predicting never.

albrecht

I want "Bill from Madison" to comment on this issue considering he is the expert on Finns. Having said that I will say that Finns, arguably are closer to Turks than "whites" in Scandinavia or their Slavic enemies. But tough folks, Bill would tell you they taught the Swedes how to build cabins. Please Bill, fill in the Finno-Ugric issues for us and if the "okay" sign is some 'white power' symbol maybe from their ancestral migration? Or related to Sami/Laplanders?

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on October 02, 2019, 09:36:10 PM
I want "Bill from Madison" to comment on this issue considering he is the expert on Finns. Having said that I will say that Finns, arguably are closer to Turks than "whites" in Scandinavia or their Slavic enemies. But tough folks, Bill would tell you they taught the Swedes how to build cabins. Please Bill, fill in the Finno-Ugric issues for us and if the "okay" sign is some 'white power' symbol maybe from their ancestral migration? Or related to Sami/Laplanders?
We'll need further insight from AAA Bill from West Hartford, as well.  I'm sure it will be enlightening and, of course, amusing.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on October 02, 2019, 09:36:10 PM

It depends on what you mean by "white", and by "Turk".  Remember that the Cumans/Polovtsians, who spoke a Turkic language, were known by virtually every neighbor by some term that meant 'the blondes".

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 02, 2019, 09:46:58 PM
It depends on what you mean by "white", and by "Turk".  Remember that the Cumans/Polovtsians, who spoke a Turkic language, were known by virtually every neighbor by some term that meant 'the blondes".
Indeed. We really need Bill to explain these situations! Weren't  the Macendonians and some Afghans tribes that weren't conquered by Muslims still blue-eyed? Magyars are also an odd bunch. And Bulgarians, forget about it. They reverse everything. Shaking head means "yes." Nodding means "no."  I mentioned before but true and very weird. Rumors abound (most likely is Muslims used to force conversions and so this could 'trick' them before you were beheaded or enslaved. So still got to heaven.) 

And what about those "red-haired" giants both in the Americas and in China (maybe those Vikings came over landbridge also?) 

ps: One notes, in passing, that the "Caucasian" term is so funny. Especially considering many are a Muslim and swarthy.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on October 02, 2019, 09:46:47 PM
We'll need further insight from AAA Bill from West Hartford, as well.  I'm sure it will be enlightening and, of course, amusing.
Ha! I like when Clyde rails on him. I also wonder if some local chapter of the automobile association has asked a judge for some injunction at some time; worried that his "AAA" might be misinterpreted by truckers listening to C2C or Groundzero.   I hope his dating and weird family inheritance issues are resolved satisfactorily.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on October 02, 2019, 09:55:56 PM
Indeed. We really need Bill to explain these situations! Weren't  the Macendonians and some Afghans tribes that weren't conquered by Muslims still blue-eyed? Magyars are also an odd bunch. And Bulgarians, forget about it. They reverse everything. Shaking head means "yes." Nodding means "no."  I mentioned before but true and very weird. Rumors abound (most likely is Muslims used to force conversions and so this could 'trick' them before you were beheaded or enslaved. So still got to heaven.) 

And what about those "red-haired" giants both in the Americas and in China (maybe those Vikings came over landbridge also?) 

ps: One notes, in passing, that the "Caucasian" term is so funny. Especially considering many are a Muslim and swarthy.

The funny thing is that if the latest theory about the recent dates of the Dene/Athabascan migration, which has them crossing the Bering strait sometime in the first millennium as part of the general expansion out of the Altai, are true, there's no reason a few blond genes might not have come along.  I'd believe that before any lost Viking colony or something.

"Caucasian" is still a pretty good locator of the theorized origin of the Indo-European languages, not that language necessarily follows genetics but the wholesale language replacement (except for Basque) in Europe argues for a pretty substantial genetic influx.

Dr. MD MD

Tang is an underrated beverage but I gotta think that all powdered beverage mixes have taken a hit these days, even Koolaid because people are just too goddamn lazy to even mix powder and water now. Anyway, it was good enough for the astronauts so fuck y’all! :P

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 02, 2019, 10:07:42 PM
The funny thing is that if the latest theories about the recent dates of the Dene/Athabascan migration, which has them crossing the Bering strait sometime in the current millennium as part of the general expansion out of the Altai, there's no reason a few blond genes might not have come along.

"Caucasian" is still a pretty good locator of the theorized origin of the Proto-Indo-European languages, not that language necessarily follows genetics but the wholesale language replacement (except for Basque) in Europe argues for a pretty substantial genetic influx.
You will claim the Soultrean Hypothesis has been nullified (but I also have seen/heard lots of changes with regard to Khazars and Jews etc- always controversial) but I heard some new findings in Europe that pre-date the whole "Out of Africa," excuse the Karen Blixen pun,  deal.

ps: I knew both a Spaniard and a French and BOTH hated BASQUES! My mettle is always to stir things up so I always mentioned Basques such around them. (Their language older than yours, they fished waters and explored before you, they never got conquered by Muslims, etc.) All said in a polite way over coffee. Frustrated them. Much like if I get a cabbie from Pakistan I will engage with Indian cricket conspiracy theory. Or some Kashmir musing. Or with the Serbs or, here in LA oddly, the Armenian cabbies. I can get some serious stuff going. Key is to agree and then nudge. A possible opening line "so this Gypsy..." They are a good "go to" because hated by all. That opens the door and then seize, depending on the reply, and steer depending on person- one gets an interesting ride to the airport. I had an EPIC ride with a Burmese Lyft driver. Debated name of country, Dutch vs English colonialism, communism, and current illegal immigration situation! We were shouting at each other! But were agreeing, in basics.  I also questioned his basic understanding of economics (he was baffled that fuel prices could change and was unable to answer if he gets adjustments in pricing based on demand or fuel spikes.) 

One has to be careful unless advanced in recriminations and blood libel stuff.  Basic psychology is to empathize with them "Yeah they get all the gigs because..." etc. And go for it!

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 02, 2019, 10:19:35 PM
Tang is an underrated beverage but I gotta think that all powdered beverage mixes have taken a hit these days, even Koolaid because people are just too goddamn lazy to even mix powder and water now. Anyway, it was good enough for the astronauts so fuck y’all! :P
My go to Summer mix is Tang and Gatorade, original flavor. Not only does the lemon-lime and orange have nice flavor mix and you are good for Vitamin C and hydration. And powdered things are a work of science and should be appreciated- not just by preppers or institutional buyers. But by all. Science=Winning.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on October 02, 2019, 10:30:49 PM
My go to Summer mix is Tang and Gatorade, original flavor. Not only does the lemon-lime and orange have nice flavor mix and you are good for Vitamin C and hydration. And powdered things are a work of science and should be appreciated- not just by preppers or institutional buyers. But by all. Science=Winning.

Abso-fucking-lutely!

Trump 2020! :)

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on October 02, 2019, 10:26:10 PM
You will claim the Soultrean Hypothesis has been nullified (but I also have seen/heard lots of changes with regard to Khazars and Jews etc- always controversial) but I heard some new findings in Europe that pre-date the whole "Out of Africa," excuse the Karen Blixen pun,  deal.

What on earth do Jews/Khazars have to do with the Solutrean hypothesis?  Clovis culture in North America predates the earliest Jew by 10000 years.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 02, 2019, 10:33:51 PM
Abso-fucking-lutely!

Trump 2020! :)
Yep. I worry, a bit, on some items but he better than many and certainly his initial opponent (who, I predict, might come back after lots of work and meds.)  I also always clap and cheer when they play Nixon declaring our championship and JFK declaring moon references futility but ambition of Rice playing us. We need to get this country back to good things, remember our history and promote it (not tear down statues,) and get back to work, innovation, and exploration.

https://youtu.be/WZyRbnpGyzQ

https://historyinpieces.com/video/footage/president-nixon-arkansastexas-college-football-game 

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 02, 2019, 10:45:52 PM
What on earth do Jews/Khazars have to do with the Solutrean hypothesis?  Clovis culture in North America predates the earliest Jew by 10000 years.
Absolutely nothing (I think?) I just mentioned that the various fringe theories of migration patterns can get controversial and so was citing that one as reference to one that really get mean/controversial.  I'm  not asserting (though don't Mormons have some ideas) that one lost Tribe and so Tribe(s) are, amazingly, one? I'm kidding. But will dig hole deeper and bring up the Jurusalem in Satanic Mills and King Arthur. Picts and Masons?  ;)

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on October 02, 2019, 10:52:04 PM
Absolutely nothing (I think?) I just mentioned that the various fringe theories of migration patterns can get controversial and so was citing that one as reference to one that really get mean/controversial.  I'm  not asserting (though don't Mormons have some ideas) that one lost Tribe and so Tribe(s) are, amazingly, one? I'm kidding. But will dig hole deeper and bring up the Jurusalem in Satanic Mills and King Arthur. Picts and Masons?  ;)

Haha just throw in St. Brendan and his giant skin boat and the treasure junks of that Chinese eunuch, too, while you're at it.

albrecht

Quote from: pate on October 02, 2019, 11:11:08 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqRAo-loTgM

Tiggar?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc_b-qE9gl8
I'm gonna do but curious if it works out for pregame  tailgate. I think should be awesome. But had some  ideas before deemed bad. Bye week so testing. Some like. Others (ha) are you still i HS?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYfLXdgqPMo

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 02, 2019, 11:20:56 PM
Haha just throw in St. Brendan and his giant skin boat and the treasure junks of that Chinese eunuch, too, while you're at it.
The Welsh had some stuff going on. There is no way a language like that could not be a source of vast/complex issues. I once knew a guy from Mann. Crazy. They do/did like East Texas m MT, and Delaware with "banking" and "incorporation." Amazing stuff. Outstanding. Crazy.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on October 02, 2019, 11:32:36 PM
The Welsh had some stuff going on. There is no way a language like that could not be a source of vast/complex issues. I once knew a guy from Mann. Crazy. They do/did like East Texas m MT, and Delaware with "banking" and "incorporation." Amazing stuff. Outstanding. Crazy.

BTW when I was a kid my folks took me to an exhibition at the Seattle Center of some of those clay statues from the tomb of the first emperor and there was, for some unknown reason, a model (purely hypothetical) of one of Zheng He's giant junks with a little old Chinese guy explaining to everyone who would listen that the Chinese discovered the Americas.  Never mind that the supposed date was a thousand years later.  That's when I first realized how seriously some nations (of course it was a Chinese gov't operation) still take this bullshit about who came first.

albrecht

Quote from: albrecht on October 02, 2019, 11:23:52 PM
I'm gonna do but curious if it works out for pregame  tailgate. I think should be awesome. But had some  ideas before deemed bad. Bye week so testing. Some like. Others (ha) are you still i HS?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYfLXdgqPMo
Interestingly The WVA games do involve shine. Nice folks. Not still in HS or college but will online n bitch. Also, cant cite now, some NYTimes said coaches that yell better. #haxing v

pate

Quote from: albrecht on October 02, 2019, 11:23:52 PM
. . . Bye week . . Others (ha) are you still i HS?

Eye Nautical Shore bought Hish Gaol, mush-ay;d funyoins!

That sayed, TanksGurvings;  soor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk4kOudS8I0

The Gurv 's!

Monocle oaf Haiti?

m+p equal a tea, still.