• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

AZZERAE

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 30, 2019, 06:53:57 PM
Do they come in a set of seven with the day of the week embroidered on them? How about a leopard pattern?

LMFAO!!!

Metron2267

Would fit right in at Bellgab:

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 30, 2019, 06:53:57 PM
Do they come in a set of seven with the day of the week embroidered on them?  How about a leopard pattern?

Unfortunately, the don't. They feature pictures of Donnie and Marie, though.

Metron2267

A proud product of Huntsman Industries perhaps? ::)

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 31, 2019, 08:07:19 PM
A proud product of Huntsman Industries perhaps? ::)

I'd like to see some of his daughters in their bras and panties. It's just for artistic purposes, of course.

albrecht

Quote from: Azzerae on February 01, 2019, 06:58:36 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LQQIneyKFU

* Note the conspiracies Malema peddles at 01:48 and 03:11 above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Br79-44EHA

https://youtu.be/Wj9G9PZNst4
Great post!  You need to start a new thread about South Africa and what is going on there. The "news" here, and in Europe/UK, don't report on it at all. Or when they do they just claim all is well and it is all a "conspiracy theory" and racist if one reports on it.

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 31, 2019, 08:43:16 PM
I'd like to see some of his daughters in their bras and panties. It's just for artistic purposes, of course.

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on February 01, 2019, 06:58:36 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LQQIneyKFU
* Note the conspiracies Malema peddles at 01:48 and 03:11 above.

Holy fuck!

Donald Trump and his Jewish snipers will stop the fake white genocide?

Wow.

Massive eye-opener. Must burn titles and blame someone far away for it... :o

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on February 01, 2019, 08:16:46 AM
Great post!  You need to start a new thread about South Africa and what is going on there. The "news" here, and in Europe/UK, don't report on it at all. Or when they do they just claim all is well and it is all a "conspiracy theory" and racist if one reports on it.
Even if you are savvy enough to spend some time on :

https://www.bbc.com/news/world/africa

It's all scripted bullshit.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-47089304
There were reports that some deportees were handcuffed and forced aboard a plane to Ghana but the US denied the reports, Ghana's Citi Newsroom reports.
From Monday 4 February, no visas would be issued to domestic employees of Ghanaian diplomats in the US, the statement from the US embassy in Ghana said.
Government and parliamentary employees and their families were also to be targeted with restrictions such as limiting the number and length of visas granted.
But a lack of adjudication of a visa application did not mean a visa denial, it just meant it would remain pending until the restrictions were lifted, the embassy said.

AZZERAE

Quote from: albrecht on February 01, 2019, 08:16:46 AM
Great post! You need to start a new thread about South Africa and what is going on there. The "news" here, and in Europe/UK, don't report on it at all. Or when they do they just claim all is well and it is all a "conspiracy theory" and racist if one reports on it.

Perhaps I should start a thread for it. Thanks Albrecht. Honestly these few videos are old news, but I guess this stuff really doesn't reach the US/UK at all. Its all so upsetting, but its the order of the day here. That sickening animal in his red beret spreads hatred and works people up to such an extent they all go around terrorizing people for the colour of their skin, for fun. I'm so tired of it. And they adore the fact that they are paralyzing the economy daily.

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 01, 2019, 12:03:56 PM
Holy fuck!

Donald Trump and his Jewish snipers will stop the fake white genocide?

Wow.

Massive eye-opener. Must burn titles and blame someone far away for it... :o

Malema thinks its all a big joke. The man likes fucking with people, and its dangerous, because his followers take him literally and at his word.

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on February 01, 2019, 03:17:01 PM
Perhaps I should start a thread for it. Thanks Albrecht. Honestly these few videos are old news, but I guess this stuff really doesn't reach the US/UK at all. Its all so upsetting, but its the order of the day here. That sickening animal in his red beret spreads hatred and works people up to such an extent they all go around terrorizing people for the colour of their skin, for fun. I'm so tired of it. And they adore the fact that they are paralyzing the economy daily.

Malema thinks its all a big joke. The man likes fucking with people, and its dangerous, because his followers take him literally and at his word.

Good grief, you so need to get the heck out of there! Any options opening up for you in that area?

Truly these "people" are sick animals. :(

AZZERAE

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 01, 2019, 03:27:00 PM
Good grief, you so need to get the heck out of there! Any options opening up for you in that area?

Truly these "people" are sick animals. :(

Its been a tough couple months. I try be positive, but no, realistically, I'm not getting out of here any time soon.  :(

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on February 01, 2019, 03:35:16 PM
Its been a tough couple months. I try be positive, but no, realistically, I'm not getting out of here any time soon.  :(

Damnit! I am sorry to hear that. Beaming positive energy your way because it really can matter.  :)

AZZERAE

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 01, 2019, 03:40:10 PM
Damnit! I am sorry to hear that. Beaming positive energy your way because it really can matter.  :)

Thanks Metron. Miracles happen ... Sometimes.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 01, 2019, 11:51:56 AM

They don't look too bad. You should see the Saturday bell-ringing Jehovah's Witnesses in my neighborhood.

albrecht

Start a thread under politics for ZA. It is easy to do. It could be a general South Africa or make one for Africa in general? There are ALWAYS crazy, bizarre, or scary news stories.

I goto News24 and other sites for news there. Classic C2C with Art guest Jan Lamprecht's site sometimes also but too disturbing. I don't go to BBC except BBC in pidgin:
For example, an Ebola update: 

"Many of di confirmed cases happun for di eastern provinces of North Kivu and Ituri as insecurity for di affected areas don limit movement of health workers wey make am impossible for some instances to follow up on suspected cases.
However, di health ministry oga for di Ebola response team for ground, tell BBC say some local communities wey no believe say di virus exist, na one of di main challenge stop di spreading of di disease.  Togeda wit partners, Congo Ministry of Health don build 9 Ebola treatment centres for di region and equip and train health workers. To make identification of new cases dey fast, dem don build six laboratory for di affected provinces.  Approximately 70,000 pipo don collect vaccination against di Ebola virus as part of effort to contain am and dem don screen millions of pipo all over di region.  Still, neighbouring Uganda and South Sudan dey on alert as concern dey grow say e fit spread reach dia kontri."
https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-47085185 

Dr. MD MD

Perhaps I should start a thread for it.

Metron will just shit it up with his perpetual neediness.  :(

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 01, 2019, 07:37:26 PM
Metron will just shit it up with his perpetual neediness.  :(
Of course!  ::)

Everyone knows threads should be ignored and wither away due to lack of interest... :o