• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on January 28, 2019, 08:10:06 PM
https://www.speaker.gov/newsroom/12819-2/

But then 2 days later. Like split personalities?
IKR...Trump should turn down the invitation - tit for tat, etc. :)

Jackstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dABJ-oWV7Uk

If you've missed this story before, this video is a fine place to jump in. It's amazing what they can do with Astroturf these days.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 28, 2019, 11:18:50 PM
Ya think???

Wow- Dem plant wastage... :(

Obvious triggered globalist is obvious.

Dr. MD MD

Punched in the face repeatedly...over and over again

until it’s a bloody unrecognizable mess.  >:(

Oh, sorry...I’m not actually advocating violence here.
I just have a rich fantasy life.  :D

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 28, 2019, 11:41:01 PM

Still waiting on Trump to change that one. I know he is ticked that they tapped his phones before the election- but so far he has not shown the outrage that every phone conversation and private communication in the country is up for grabs right now.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 28, 2019, 11:21:45 PM
Obvious triggered globalist is obvious.

Obvious Johnny 3 note is missing his bag-o-dicks. 8)

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on January 29, 2019, 02:11:06 AM
Still waiting on Trump to change that one. I know he is ticked that they tapped his phones before the election- but so far he has not shown the outrage that every phone conversation and private communication in the country is up for grabs right now.
The speculation is he knew of the tapping well before he even announced to run. I'm afraid the last best hope we have on any of this is that the Q operation is an actual thing and not just a back channel pacifier.

https://voat.co/v/QRV/3003319

Lisa Mei Crowley posted that Obama is "following" @fleshjack on Twitter. Fleshjack is a gay sex toy. Her post was a repost from someone else, well over a day ago. Obama is still following @fleshjack, I checked myself. Someone in the comments, reading my mind, said something like "Military Intelligence, they have a great sense of humor?" It seems almost impossible to me that if he personally was following this account by mistake somehow, he would not have unfollowed by now. Here's the link: https://twitter.com/LisaMei62/status/1090074453889957888

New conversation

Carrie

@CARRIE4TRUTH
14h14 hours ago
More
Replying to @LisaMei62
White hats have control of his social media. It's happening :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 29, 2019, 05:16:43 PM
A terrible fate now awaits you: :o

He probably is gay and he’s still not half the faggot you are.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 28, 2019, 06:40:15 PM
The whole thing is lunacy, I just want to get the Mormon perspective on these cats. They used to be real big on maintaining they could become "white and delightsome" over time!  In fact the church collected plenty of imagery proving "native Americans were getting lighter skin. 'Course maybe they'd tell you this bunch are all descended from the Lamanaites. Oh I wonder how that would go over these days... ::)

Let's not be too hard on Mormon racial theology. Michael Jackson was a Black man who turned into a White woman, so maybe Uncle Joe Smith was onto something.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 29, 2019, 05:42:56 PM
Admittedly I failed to account for whether this is a reaction to fleas. :-\

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 29, 2019, 06:02:55 PM
Let's not be too hard on Mormon racial theology. Michael Jackson was a Black man who turned into a White woman, so maybe Uncle Joe Smith was onto something.

Lol! Plus there's always the "sacred" underwear.

You don't think Liberace might be Mormon do ya? That cod piece of his might be LDS lingerie. ;)

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 29, 2019, 05:42:56 PM

Ah, the old backhanded compliment. But alas, you're used to doing things behind backs ... like fucking man ass.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Azzerae on January 30, 2019, 02:52:05 AM
Ah, the old backhanded compliment. But alas, you're used to doing things behind backs ... like fucking man ass.

Again, you wish, faggot!

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on January 30, 2019, 02:52:05 AM
I found his support group hangout:

Metron2267

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1090074254010404864
Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
Follow Follow @realDonaldTrump

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 30, 2019, 01:21:38 PM
I found his support group hangout:

You wish too, other Bellgab faggot.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 29, 2019, 06:30:46 PM
Lol! Plus there's always the "sacred" underwear.

You don't think Liberace might be Mormon do ya? That cod piece of his might be LDS lingerie. ;)

Where's a Mormon missionary when you need one? I want a thermal pair of those!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 30, 2019, 06:38:38 PM
Where's a Mormon missionary when you need one? I want a thermal pair of those!

Do they come in a set of seven with the day of the week embroidered on them?  How about a leopard pattern? 

albrecht

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 30, 2019, 01:22:53 PM
[tweet]1090074254010404864[/tweet]
Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
Follow Follow @realDonaldTrump
What is so awesome as that Hollywood is freaking out over this post and all the major networks are running pieces explaining how warming actually can make things colder and also going along with Hollywood's story line that "Trump is so dumb he doesn't believe in climate change" etc without realizing that Trump is just trolling them and many other folks know it and laugh at them in their frustration and juvenile meltdowns and outrage.
NBC had to run a story about fires and a heatwave in a part of Australia even to "counter-balance" the frigid conditions we are seeing in the upper Midwest etc. Because they know many won't know that it is summer down there.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on January 30, 2019, 06:56:04 PM
all the major networks are running pieces explaining how warming actually can make things colder

Pretty sure I got banned here four years ago for explaining that. Life's a wheel.