• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 12:47:23 PM
https://dcdirtylaundry.com/globalist-koch-bros-show-true-colors-abandon-trump-for-democrats-in-2020/
The billionaire plutocratic Koch Brothers have been funding the Republican Party establishment for many decades to ensure that globalist trade deals were passed and illegal immigrants crossed the border. Their routine worked for a good long while, but a new Sheriff in town threatens their plotting.

Now that President Trump runs the show in the GOP, the Koch Brothers are showing their true colors and turning on the party that once buttered their bread. Because the gravy train is getting cut off, the Kochs are bailing on Trump for 2020 and hoping that the Democratic challenger will beat him so they can continue their ruthless profit-seeking enabled by special government privileges in the marketplace.

But the Bushes were all for the Kochs, you hypocrite cock! ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2019, 12:48:56 PM
But the Bushes were all for the Kochs, you hypocrite cock! ::)
Yes they were, sort of like you were all in for Obozo - TWICE! >:(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 12:49:44 PM
Yes they were, sort of like you were all in for Obozo - TWICE! >:(

So, you were all for the Kochs back that but now they’re bad to you. I guess you just can’t see what a joke you’ve become. ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2019, 12:52:20 PM

So, you were all for the Kochs back that but now they’re bad to you. I guess you just can’t see what a joke you’ve become. ;D

Says the craven two time Obummer voter...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 12:54:00 PM
Says the craven two time Obummer voter...

I doubt you even really know what the word craven means. Go on, now and google it and then post the definition! That would be so metron (and why you’re such a joke here). ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2019, 12:59:20 PM
I doubt you even really know what the word craven means. Go on, now and google it and then post the definition! That would be so metron (and why you’re such a joke here). ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zEn7a_MHF8

Did I do it wrong?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on January 26, 2019, 01:03:05 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zEn7a_MHF8

Did I do it wrong?

Yes, brig. It’s supposed to be a dictionary wall of text that no one will read. ::)

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2019, 01:04:16 PM
Yes, brig. It’s supposed to be a dictionary wall of text that no one will read. ::)

Let me try again...

?

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2019, 12:59:20 PM

It's like you studied the DNC playbook cover to cover!

ACE of CLUBS

Dr. Stupid  &  Metron2267 . . . .  100+ posts each/day
Nothing much going on with that symbiotic mis-match.
No one home at this site.

Ellgab is a degenerate suck-fest. Bart is stupid.
Stuck on HW bashing.

Fare thee well . . .  8)

Metron2267

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on January 26, 2019, 01:37:36 PM

Stuck on HW bashing.

Fare thee well . . .  8)
Not before this, please:

Lilith

Stuck on HW bashing.

Fare thee well . . .  8)

I think some people here at Bellgab,  are still working on "Bellgab Assignments", for their "Hall of Famer" status over at Ellgab. (Not mentioning any names)  8)

I could be wrong.

Metron2267

Lol, Schlubs was real enough to dump on Trudumb, so there's that karma wise... ;)

Gd5150

Stuck on HW bashing.

https://youtu.be/-kAO67KrJ9I

VC

Stuck on HW bashing.

Fare thee well . . .  8)

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 01:39:41 PM
Not before this, please:

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 06, 2018, 06:16:35 PM
Love how you marinate yourself in hatred - voluntarily...

I for one, do NOT love how you marinate yourself in hatred -voluntarily... threatening violence and doxing people here on BG.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VC on January 26, 2019, 05:06:05 PM
I for one, do NOT love how you marinate yourself in hatred -voluntarily... threatening violence and doxing people here on BG.

He’s a desperately needy and pathetic little faggot. :(

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 26, 2019, 05:06:05 PM

Heh, wither Little Sean, eh? I know the Heater shutdown has you down in the dumps, why not take some of it out on Neely? 8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 05:09:59 PM
Heh, wither Little Sean, eh? I know the Heater shutdown has you down in the dumps, why not take some of it out on Neely? 8)

Yeah, backoff! Can’t you see this nancyboy is scared?!

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: albrecht on January 25, 2019, 09:54:39 PM
Yeah. The particular incident I was referencing was during the Iran-Contra Hearings but yeah and was sort of random (I think a Miami paper sort of broke the REX 84 story and then Dem asked about it and other, higher ranking, Dem shut it down- and quick.)

After those I pretty much gave up on Congressional Hearings but still watch some, especially when "big events," as Norry might say, like 911 or the Hillary crap and now this other stuff with Social Medias, Trumps, Russians, and the whole zoo. But so sanitized and orchestrated, simply for going for the right "sound bite" to play for/against in a campaign. Not much search for real truth or uncovering nefarious schemes or corruption. But still there are some times they can be interesting, but usually for what is NOT addressed, 'strange bedfellows' on certain issues, what is redacted and/leaked, and how media spins.

Got it. I mistakenly thought that you referred to my comment on 9/11. Along the same lines, there are calls to again investigate the murders of the Big Four '60s leaders. John, Robert, Martin, and Malcolm form a Mount Rushmore showing why some conspiracy theories should be taken seriously.

Nucky Nolan

Stuck on HW bashing.

Fare thee well . . .  8)

Take care, man. I apologize for our prior back and forth. I confused you with someone else. You seem like a decent guy.

Metron2267

I think he was like...saved... :)