• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on January 25, 2019, 06:46:15 PM
But the 9th Circuit will issue an injunction and then years in the Courts. And then, finally, the SCOTUS might with the law and allow the border to be secured by getting some somewhat more decent Justices might say "ok" but, by then, how many million have already invaded? How many more Muslims and Illegal-apologists are elected to Congress who will pass more laws to encourage the invasion, curtail Americans' rights, and appoint more crazed Judges? Note the recent Democrat talking-point about not accepting Court decisions, settled law, or any institution because "founded by white people."

I'm not sure the 9th circuit can do a damned thing about a military emergency order.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 25, 2019, 09:08:31 AM
You know I did as well, but never with the slightest comprehension of how creepily "Krystalnacht" it would all feel when the shit hit the fan. You can't be immersed in a recurring diet of "entertainment" like THX-1138, Fahrenheit 451, The Handmaiden's Tale, etc. without becoming a bit 3rd person to the whole "experiment". But here we are and it's all too real now.
:'(

It likely really started after 9/11. The world, although not perfect, was saner before then. Maybe the 2012 calendar marked the end of sanity, not civilization. It seems like we now live in a blend of "1984" and "Idiocracy".

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 25, 2019, 07:01:04 PM
It likely really started after 9/11. The world, although not perfect, was saner before then. Maybe the 2012 calendar marked the end of sanity, not civilization. It seems like we now live in a blend of "1984" and "Idiocracy".

Yeah, you’re clearly among the smartest people left. ::)

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Azzerae on January 25, 2019, 03:32:10 PM
The nineties ... Such a simpler time

We live in simpler times now. I'm talking about intelligence, not culture.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 25, 2019, 07:02:13 PM
Do you even bother to try topical discourse any more? :o

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 25, 2019, 07:03:52 PM
Do you even bother to try topical discourse any more? :o

Not with pieces of shit like you and your boyfriends, no.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 25, 2019, 07:02:13 PM

You have great timing, posting that right before I posted my reply to Azzerae. Thanks, simpleton.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 25, 2019, 07:06:12 PM
You have great timing, posting that right before I posted my reply to Azzerae. Thanks, simpleton.

No problem, shit for brains.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 25, 2019, 07:06:55 PM
No problem, shit for brains.

How impressive. Do you have a team of writers for these clever replies?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 25, 2019, 07:08:28 PM
How impressive. Do you have a team of writers for these hilarious replies?

Do you mean compared to your witty banter? If you did have a team they must all be in their 80s or something. ;D

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 25, 2019, 07:10:15 PM
Do you mean compared to your witty banter? If you did have a team they must all be in their 80s or something. ;D

I wish. They were a lot funnier than what tries and fails (you and the rest) to be comedy now.

albrecht

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 25, 2019, 07:01:04 PM
I recall "perking up," and wondering, when "Rex 84" was mentioned in the hearings and Democrat Inhouye shut down TX Democrat Congressman Jack Brooks when he started asking some questions about it. Democrats shutting down other Democrats to protect the alphabet-agencies and Executive Branch, filled with Republicans, operations was, curious, to me.  Not that I don't support certain secret wars, killing commies by death squads, or having "contingency plans," just want to ensure the right-folks are in the plan and only the "bad guys" are getting killed. Would rather have peace but.....

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 25, 2019, 07:14:56 PM
I wish. They were a lot funnier than what tries and fails (you and the rest) to be comedy now.

Well, I guess you’re entertaining yourself and your boyfriends anyway. Don’t stop remembering the good old days, gramps! ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 25, 2019, 07:05:06 PM
Not with pieces of shit like you and your boyfriends, no.

Iow, you surrender your choice to educate a larger audience by your fear of communicating with those whom you endlessly insult.

I guess Don Rickles never did much with politics either - at least he was funny though.

Let's see if we can get you to engage on a subject you might be somewhat conversant with...

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 25, 2019, 07:10:15 PM

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 25, 2019, 07:39:10 PM
Well, I guess you’re entertaining yourself and your boyfriends anyway. Don’t stop remembering the good old days, gramps! ;D
Young and arrogant generally leads to:

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: albrecht on January 25, 2019, 07:36:26 PM
I recall "perking up," and wondering, when "Rex 84" was mentioned in the hearings and Democrat Inhouye shut down TX Democrat Congressman Jack Brooks when he started asking some questions about it. Democrats shutting down other Democrats to protect the alphabet-agencies and Executive Branch, filled with Republicans, operations was, curious, to me.  Not that I don't support certain secret wars, killing commies by death squads, or having "contingency plans," just want to ensure the right-folks are in the plan and only the "bad guys" are getting killed. Would rather have peace but.....

There are Establishment Party members in both the Democratic Party and the Republican Party. That explains the hijinks in your post. You would find more truth in a Jim Marrs book than in more 9/11 congressional testimony. Of course, I'm preaching to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir here.

albrecht

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 25, 2019, 09:19:48 PM
There are Establishment Party members in both the Democratic Party and the Republican Party. That explains the hijinks in your post. You would find more truth in a Jim Marrs book than in more 9/11 congressional testimony. Of course, I'm preaching to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir here.
Yeah. The particular incident I was referencing was during the Iran-Contra Hearings but yeah and was sort of random (I think a Miami paper sort of broke the REX 84 story and then Dem asked about it and other, higher ranking, Dem shut it down- and quick.)

After those I pretty much gave up on Congressional Hearings but still watch some, especially when "big events," as Norry might say, like 911 or the Hillary crap and now this other stuff with Social Medias, Trumps, Russians, and the whole zoo. But so sanitized and orchestrated, simply for going for the right "sound bite" to play for/against in a campaign. Not much search for real truth or uncovering nefarious schemes or corruption. But still there are some times they can be interesting, but usually for what is NOT addressed, 'strange bedfellows' on certain issues, what is redacted and/leaked, and how media spins.

Dr. MD MD

Savage was on fire tonight! He said that despite our hopes and best intentions the revolution is over and the globalists have won. Now back to business as usual where the only choice will be between liberal globalists and phony conservatives. The metrons and cuckys of the world should be happy.

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on January 25, 2019, 09:54:39 PM
But still there are some times they can be interesting, but usually for what is NOT addressed, 'strange bedfellows' on certain issues, what is redacted and/leaked, and how media spins.
Deep state tells. Ayup. :-X

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2019, 02:13:16 AM
Savage was on fire tonight! He said that despite our hopes and best intentions the revolution is over and the globalists have won. Now back to business as usual where the only choice will be between liberal globalists and phony conservatives. The metrons and cuckys of the world should be happy.
Says the cuck who voted for the Obamessiah - TWICE! >:( >:(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 11:24:45 AM
Says the cuck who voted for the Obamessiah - TWICE! >:( >:(

Go finish sucking off your boyfriends, cucky and wiener. ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2019, 11:25:55 AM
Go finish sucking off your boyfriends, cucky and wiener. ::)
I can't imagine anyone here trusts your political psyop, plant.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 11:53:58 AM
I can't imagine anyone here trusts your political psyop, plant.

Projection. Pure self-description. The fact that you’re so desperately trying to discredit me here should tell anyone with any sense what they need to know about you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 12:00:04 PM

Yep. How many dozens of times have you posted that same “meme?!”

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2019, 12:01:07 PM
Yep. How many dozens of times have you posted that same “meme?!”
Just a few less times than you have projected your sociopathy onto others. But I can catch up post haste!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 12:03:07 PM
Just a few less times than you have projected your sociopathy onto others. But I can catch up post haste!

My sociopathy?! I’m not the one threatening physical violence and doxxing and wishing cancer on people to those I disagree with here. I’m not the one who voted for both Bushes and is still trying to blow the family. That’s all you! ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2019, 12:09:08 PM
My sociopathy?!

QuoteI’m not the one threatening physical violence and doxxing and wishing cancer on people to those I disagree with here.

QuoteI’m not the one who voted for both Bushes and is still trying to blow the family. That’s all you! ;D

Metron2267

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/globalist-koch-bros-show-true-colors-abandon-trump-for-democrats-in-2020/
The billionaire plutocratic Koch Brothers have been funding the Republican Party establishment for many decades to ensure that globalist trade deals were passed and illegal immigrants crossed the border. Their routine worked for a good long while, but a new Sheriff in town threatens their plotting.

Now that President Trump runs the show in the GOP, the Koch Brothers are showing their true colors and turning on the party that once buttered their bread. Because the gravy train is getting cut off, the Kochs are bailing on Trump for 2020 and hoping that the Democratic challenger will beat him so they can continue their ruthless profit-seeking enabled by special government privileges in the marketplace.