• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on January 24, 2019, 10:57:40 PM
[attachment=1,msg1309153]

Well, chin up, soon all the billions will be worth the same as monopoly money :) I am so ready to party like insigniagate is my birthday!!!

It *is* worth the same as Monopoly money. We just decide that some paper has more value than other paper.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Jackstar on January 24, 2019, 11:03:41 PM
[attachment=1,msg1309155]

My one word is "hype". The guns aren't pointed at *us*.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 24, 2019, 07:35:34 PM
Around the same time as the current outrage, a Black Trump fan was attacked and hospitalized by a group of White commies in Portland. I will bet my four bank accounts that no cable or network news outlet will mention it.

I wonder how many times they used those same hateful words that they claim to detest? Let's not make a drinking game out of it because someone just might die from alchohol poisoning.

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 24, 2019, 07:30:02 PM
It doesn't take a Nostradamus to predict that they're going to "find" something to make these boys look like David Duke's Klan Scouts. Even if they show these kids burning a cross while waving Confederate battle flags, wearing blackface, and shouting "nigger", my outrage meter will be at the level of "meh".
So very true - this is the Duke LaCross team lynching played out on younger heads - despicable! >:( >:( >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 24, 2019, 07:38:07 PM
I predicted this when I was in high school, so I was not shocked when it came to pass. If I had a dollar for each time that I said "I wish I was wrong about that", I'd be richer than a Rothschild.

You know I did as well, but never with the slightest comprehension of how creepily "Krystalnacht" it would all feel when the shit hit the fan. You can't be immersed in a recurring diet of "entertainment" like THX-1138, Fahrenheit 451, The Handmaiden's Tale, etc. without becoming a bit 3rd person to the whole "experiment". But here we are and it's all too real now.
:'(

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 24, 2019, 08:32:26 PM
Except for the twinkies. And weed. And access to the internets. And ability to share Jackoff opinions with the entire world wide webs. But yeah, same thing exactly.
Redecorating the cellblock was thoughtful. :-\

Metron2267

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on January 24, 2019, 10:32:52 PM
Every dog has it's day :) I hear David Rothschild is BROKE!!! Not sure why this makes me so happy, since I RARELY take joy in the misfortune of others, but you know, no one's perfect.
Sign me on for that character flaw as well, please. 8)

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on January 24, 2019, 11:03:41 PM
[attachment=1,msg1309155]
The last line of defense from Soros' war on everything this nation stands for - a war funded by promoting do-nothing leftist DA's and Demotards internally and invasionary migrant "caravans" externally.

Have a Merkel.

Then get real. >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on January 24, 2019, 11:40:15 PM
Two words:  Where's Waldo ?
Importing millions of Somalis to juice your nation's birth rate. :(

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 24, 2019, 11:57:33 PM
Ikr...and he had such a promising start.

Lay off the divide and conquer bullshit, you scumbag leftard plant!

Jackstar

Still nothing! This is like waiting for the next GabCast!!

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 25, 2019, 10:43:49 AM
Yeah and Trump is Hitler. 🙄

No, but Trump is deeply marginalized by multiple deep staters both R and D, even with vermin like Flake and Ryan jumping ship.

Sure hope Flakey Font enjoys his treason gig on MSNBC, the bastard!

We're all literally inches from the abyss and against all reason a single man is defending our Constitutional rights from these nazis. Yeah I'd say the American doomsday clock is on 11:58 PM...

Gd5150

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 25, 2019, 02:01:04 PM
We're all literally inches from the abyss and against all reason a single man is defending our Constitutional rights from these nazis. Yeah I'd say the American doomsday clock is on 11:58 PM...

https://youtu.be/Db_qXKBle08

Metron2267

Basically...yeah... :-\

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/24/mitt-romney-senate/
Utah Sen. Mitt Romney was one of six Republican senators who voted for the Democratic funding bill that did not include money for a southern border wall Thursday.

In addition to Romney, Republican Sens. Lamar Alexander of Tennessee, Susan Collins of Maine, Cory Gardner of Colorado, Johnny Isakson of Georgia and Lisa Murkowski of Alaska defected and voted for the Democratic bill.

That did not keep them from being able to vote for the Trump-backed compromise bill that funded a wall and made concessions on immigration. Gardner, Collins and Murkowski had announced their intentions to vote for both plans prior to voting.

“This shutdown, the longest in our history, must come to an end,” Collins said on the Senate floor after the vote Thursday afternoon. “It has already caused far too much harm to 800,000 dedicated federal employees and their families.”

Pay each and every one of them out of Schumer and Pelosi's salary is my command - and DO IT NOW MOTHERFUCKERS!

>:( >:( >:(

Metron2267

And honestly, to be able say that now speaks volumes, literally...

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on January 25, 2019, 11:55:33 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1iE5cvWCh0

... shutdown action!

Trump is never going to be eloquent but he gets his point across and that is unless there is a deal that includes a respectable amount of funding for a physical barrier on the table in three weeks he will declare a national emergency and he will be totally justified in doing so.   I get a chubby when he talks like that.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 25, 2019, 07:25:46 AM
I wonder how many times they used those same hateful words that they claim to detest? Let's not make a drinking game out of it because someone just might die from alchohol poisoning.

It's "justified". In their sick minds, all Black conservatives are honorary White supremacists, which makes them fair game to be called a racial slur used by White supremacists.  :o

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Jackstar on January 25, 2019, 08:34:31 AM

You're so hip. I'm sure that your fan club could fill a phone booth.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 25, 2019, 05:07:25 PM
Trump is never going to be eloquent but he gets his point across and that is unless there is a deal that includes a respectable amount of funding for a physical barrier on the table in three weeks he will declare a national emergency and he will be totally justified in doing so.   I get a chubby when he talks like that.

http://archive.is/FRo5t

"The massive amount of aliens who unlawfully enter the United States each day is a direct threat to the safety and security of our nation and constitutes a national emergency," a draft of a presidential proclamation reads.
"Now, therefore, I, Donald J. Trump, by the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C 1601, et seq.), hereby declare that a national emergency exists at the southern border of the United States," the draft adds.

According to the plans, the administration could use $681 million from treasury forfeiture funds, $3.6 billion in military construction, $3 billion in Pentagon civil works funds and $200 million in funds from the Department of Homeland Security.

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 25, 2019, 05:07:25 PM
But the 9th Circuit will issue an injunction and then years in the Courts. And then, finally, the SCOTUS might with the law and allow the border to be secured by getting some somewhat more decent Justices might say "ok" but, by then, how many million have already invaded? How many more Muslims and Illegal-apologists are elected to Congress who will pass more laws to encourage the invasion, curtail Americans' rights, and appoint more crazed Judges? Note the recent Democrat talking-point about not accepting Court decisions, settled law, or any institution because "founded by white people."

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 25, 2019, 09:04:33 AM
So very true - this is the Duke LaCross team lynching played out on younger heads - despicable! >:( >:( >:(

I just switched from the NBC News (which I hate watched) to the ABC News due to Savannah's horrible interviews that came straight out of Bizarro World. I also was sickened when I saw Biden and others bow and scrape to the race hustler (Al Sharpton) who falsely accused White men (Brawley) and White boys (Duke) of rape. At least, in the case of Emmett Till, the woman, who falsely accused him, wasn't given a TV show. She likely had to pay her taxes too.