• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Gd5150

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 14, 2019, 04:30:35 PM
Plus it's so out of the norm for a street artist to "tag" Maher. 8)

Maher, the neo-libertarian who believe in big government. He’s such a putz.

SpaceMeowMaid

[attachment=1]

I seriously love this. I so wish we could just let him go rogue and get these globalists in check.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 14, 2019, 07:39:19 PM
Maher, the neo-libertarian who believe in big government. He’s such a putz.

He's more of a libertine than a libertarian. You got that last part right, though.

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 14, 2019, 08:37:41 PM
He's more of a libertine than a libertarian. You got that last part right, though.

Libertine is right for sure!

https://nypost.com/2017/02/01/inside-las-most-exclusive-sex-party/

https://www.businessinsider.com/inside-snctm-the-mysterious-los-angeles-sex-club-2018-1
The club â€" where a basic membership costs $20,000, while the special "Violet Key membership" for male members is a one-time payment of $1 million â€" centers itself on the idea of exploring the boundaries of what sex means, and how it makes its members feel. Snctm has reportedly hosted high-profile guests at its parties including Gwyneth Paltrow and Bill Maher.

Gd5150

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 14, 2019, 08:37:41 PM

I apologize. He proclaims himself to be a libertarian. Has since the days his show was on ABC. Basically because he wants legalized grass. Sadly he’s just another left wing cliche. Even the name of his program “polically incorrect” is 180 degrees opposite of reality, classic left winger.

Metron2267

Good catch, weed tends to make for (bad pun alert) Instant Pot "libertarians"...

Jack? 8)

Gd5150

https://youtu.be/kBeZbmtFLpc

The President welcomes the college football national champions to the White House yesterday, and because the kitchen is closed due to shut down, pays for a thousand fast food burgers for everyone. Haha!!! Then he triggers the media with a comment: “I figured it was better than having the 1st and 2nd ladies whip up a thousand salads”. Lmao!!!

The peace de resistance, he mentioned they had burgers stacked a mile high, and the Washington Post fact checked it, saying there’s no way a thousand burgers could stack up a mile high.. Haha!!!!

I love that guy!

Metron2267

Clemson is the Lord's program - truly. God Bless Dabo Swinney - what a complete polar opposite to Nick Satan.

Gd5150

Quote from: Jackstar on January 15, 2019, 12:06:14 PM

At this point, some forty years past his entrance on the scene, one has to ask oneself--how has this no-talent hack managed to succeed?

Yes, total nobody gets network gig, nothing to see here. I always thought he was the guy in Body Double.

Jackstar

I'm prepared to believe that Craig Wasson is another of Hef's bastard children, sure. Dredging his name up from memory without having to Google it, is as far as I'm willing to take the dig, however. Go nuts, good luck.

Metron2267

https://voat.co/v/QRV/2974400

NSFW Anon Look Out! It's A Trap! (QRV)
submitted 6.9 hours ago by 2974400?
A "Reduction In Force" (RIF) can be used to reduce the federal bureaucracy. This way POTUS can start weeding out some of the dead weight and DS trash that infects the government. The shills are going crazy now that the 22 business day restriction is near.

"When agencies furlough employees for more than 30 calendar days or 22 discontinuous work days, they must use RIF procedures. An employee can be terminated or moved into an available position….

[…]If this was the plan all along, it would explain why President Trump goaded Chuck and Nancy in his televised meeting with them last year, boasting that he would claim credit for the shutdown. How could they resist a prolonged shutdown when he made it so easy to blame him?"

I love it when a plan comes together.

[â€"] 16137504? 47 points (+47|-0) 6.5 hours ago
Trump is in a win-win situation. He gets a wall or in 5 DAYS, Trump can legally initiate a RIF (Reduction In Force) for government employees. An employee can be terminated or moved into an available position. The new position DOES NOT have to be at the same pay grade. Read "Trump's Shutdown Trap?"

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/01/trumps_shutdown_trap.html

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 15, 2019, 05:03:16 PM
https://voat.co/v/QRV/2974400

NSFW Anon Look Out! It's A Trap! (QRV)
submitted 6.9 hours ago by 2974400?
A "Reduction In Force" (RIF) can be used to reduce the federal bureaucracy. This way POTUS can start weeding out some of the dead weight and DS trash that infects the government. The shills are going crazy now that the 22 business day restriction is near.

"When agencies furlough employees for more than 30 calendar days or 22 discontinuous work days, they must use RIF procedures. An employee can be terminated or moved into an available position….

[…]If this was the plan all along, it would explain why President Trump goaded Chuck and Nancy in his televised meeting with them last year, boasting that he would claim credit for the shutdown. How could they resist a prolonged shutdown when he made it so easy to blame him?"

I love it when a plan comes together.

[â€"] 16137504? 47 points (+47|-0) 6.5 hours ago
Trump is in a win-win situation. He gets a wall or in 5 DAYS, Trump can legally initiate a RIF (Reduction In Force) for government employees. An employee can be terminated or moved into an available position. The new position DOES NOT have to be at the same pay grade. Read "Trump's Shutdown Trap?"

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/01/trumps_shutdown_trap.html

I have personally experienced what is so accurately described below:

"On an average day, roughly 15 percent of the employees around me are exceptional patriots serving their country.  I wish I could give competitive salaries to them and no one else.  But 80 percent feel no pressure to produce results.  If they don't feel like doing what they are told, they don't.

Why would they?  We can't fire them.  They avoid attention, plan their weekend, schedule vacation, their second job, their next position â€" some do this in the same position for more than a decade.

They do nothing that warrants punishment and nothing of external value.  That is their workday: errands for the sake of errands â€" administering, refining, following and collaborating on process.  "Process is your friend" is what delusional civil servants tell themselves.  Even senior officials must gain approval from every rank across their department, other agencies and work units for basic administrative chores."

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/01/trumps_shutdown_trap.html#ixzz5cj7yOUB9
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Metron2267

I can not begin to think these cunning space-takers will go gently into a RIF good night, not for a moment.

https://www.thebalancecareers.com/reduction-in-force-1669479

Agencies cannot use RIF procedures to fire bad employees. Adverse personnel actions must be taken on an individual basis. While performance is a factor in RIFs, it is only one factor. Agencies can’t simply get rid of their lowest performers.

When agencies furlough employees for more than 30 calendar days or 22 discontinuous work days, they must use RIF procedures.

An employee can be terminated or moved into an available position. The new position does not have to be at the same pay grade, but it does have to be within three grades or grade intervals of an employee’s current position. There can be a series of “bumping” that can go on as employees are placed in lower positions displacing employees in filled positions.

Agencies must give employees 60 days notice before being terminated. In extreme circumstances, OPM can allow agencies to give as little as 30 days notice.

If employees believe they have been unfairly treated, they can file an appeal with the Merit System Protection Board. The appeal must be filed within 30 days of the RIF action.

But it's certainly hopeful to even contemplate. Not quite PATCO, but near the ballpark.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 15, 2019, 11:56:34 AM
I apologize. He proclaims himself to be a libertarian. Has since the days his show was on ABC. Basically because he wants legalized grass. Sadly he’s just another left wing cliche. Even the name of his program “polically incorrect” is 180 degrees opposite of reality, classic left winger.

Don't be sorry for telling the truth about that smug, snide leftist. He pretends to be what Tucker Carlson really is.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 15, 2019, 04:48:45 PM

You wonder about Bill Kristol's campaign contribution to Clinton. He shares her views on "deplorable" Americans, and he likes Trump even less than she does.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on January 15, 2019, 12:06:14 PM

At this point, some forty years past his entrance on the scene, one has to ask oneself--how has this no-talent hack managed to succeed?

Maher began his career as a comedian and actor. He was host of the New York City comedy club Catch a Rising Star in 1979.

Yeah. Magical rolleyes.
Good find. He was good in "Murder, She Wrote," though. Didn't Angela Lansbury have some kind of junkie/commie daughter who was involved with Charlie Manson at some point?

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 15, 2019, 11:10:06 AM
Libertine is right for sure!

https://nypost.com/2017/02/01/inside-las-most-exclusive-sex-party/

https://www.businessinsider.com/inside-snctm-the-mysterious-los-angeles-sex-club-2018-1
The club â€" where a basic membership costs $20,000, while the special "Violet Key membership" for male members is a one-time payment of $1 million â€" centers itself on the idea of exploring the boundaries of what sex means, and how it makes its members feel. Snctm has reportedly hosted high-profile guests at its parties including Gwyneth Paltrow and Bill Maher.

Bill Maher is like one of those aristocratic creeps in the 1700s Hellfire Club. Somehow, I can't see Ron Paul at an "Eyes Wide Shut" party at the Rothschild Mansion.

albrecht

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 15, 2019, 07:07:40 PM
Bill Maher is like one of those aristocratic creeps in the 1700s Hellfire Club. Somehow, I can't see Ron Paul at an "Eyes Wide Shut" party at the Rothschild Mansion.
Though I would enjoy seeing the transcription of one scenario:
Scantily clad, coked-up post-op transsexual dominatrix (in stilettos standing upon a trussed up Jewish comedian who is wearing a ball-gag and a NAZI armband with welts on him) : "I agree weed should be legal but we need a border fences, these cartels are ruining my market in the sex, drug, and torture trade."

Ron Paul: "Yes, of course, on weed, but you see the real issue is the Federal Reserve which  is NOT public or federal or even really a RESERVE and a fence can keep people IN ALSO! And the costs! Deficit spending should be viewed as a tax on future generations, and politicians who create deficits should be exposed as tax hikers! You know Greenspan admitted THEY caused the Great Depression!"

I don't want the scenarios of the Clintons, Rothchild scions, and others at the party; especially the stuff in the dungeons.....

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on January 15, 2019, 07:12:48 PM
https://www.facebook.com/Maher/videos/fire-burn-cauldron-bubble-1989/105630406123862/

Arguable.
Note how "they" like to fake "crimes," or misattribute the criminal in them, including arson, hate crimes, insurance fraud, etc though....he was great in that role for a reason, maybe?

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on January 15, 2019, 07:19:35 PM
he was great in that role for a reason, maybe?

He wasn't even acting in the cop office, of course he was scared--he had weed on him.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on January 15, 2019, 07:22:07 PM
He wasn't even acting in the cop office, of course he was scared--he had weed on him.
That's called method acting, or something?  ;D   

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: albrecht on January 15, 2019, 07:17:34 PM
Though I would enjoy seeing the transcription of one scenario:
Scantily clad, coked-up post-op transsexual dominatrix (in stilettos standing upon a trussed up Jewish comedian who is wearing a ball-gag and a NAZI armband with welts on him) : "I agree weed should be legal but we need a border fences, these cartels are ruining my market in the sex, drug, and torture trade."

Ron Paul: "Yes, of course, on weed, but you see the real issue is the Federal Reserve which  is NOT public or federal or even really a RESERVE and a fence can keep people IN ALSO! And the costs! Deficit spending should be viewed as a tax on future generations, and politicians who create deficits should be exposed as tax hikers! You know Greenspan admitted THEY caused the Great Depression!"

I don't want the scenarios of the Clintons, Rothchild scions, and others at the party; especially the stuff in the dungeons.....

You must be an insider. That's the missing part of Stanley Kubrick's script.

albrecht

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 15, 2019, 07:50:06 PM
You must be an insider. That's the missing part of Stanley Kubrick's script.
No and no.  ;)   

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 15, 2019, 12:02:27 PM
https://youtu.be/kBeZbmtFLpc

The President welcomes the college football national champions to the White House yesterday, and because the kitchen is closed due to shut down, pays for a thousand fast food burgers for everyone. Haha!!! Then he triggers the media with a comment: “I figured it was better than having the 1st and 2nd ladies whip up a thousand salads”. Lmao!!!

The peace de resistance, he mentioned they had burgers stacked a mile high, and the Washington Post fact checked it, saying there’s no way a thousand burgers could stack up a mile high.. Haha!!!!

I love that guy!
Ditto.  The Lame Stream Media relentlessly piles on him daily and he slams it back in their faces.  It's a beautiful thing.