• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on January 08, 2019, 08:52:42 PM
there is a school of thought that the "chans," Q, etc is a psy-op and/or data-mining deal and/or misdirection ("trust the plan" versus being active) and that even Drumpf is also a pawn in "their" game

That is precisely what makes it interesting at all.

Gunner65

Old bag Pelosi could barely speak!  And Schumer looks like something is crammed up his ass!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiztNZ3KdvA

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 08, 2019, 08:40:08 PM
He's not a conservative,  Ask him.

You can ask him. I don't want to smell the baby's soiled diaper.  :P

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on January 08, 2019, 09:00:58 PM
They also hop a weird way. Very flamboyant.   ;)

Sort of a mincing hop I would imagine.   ;D

SpaceMeowMaid

[attachment=1]

I really like this guy! Best President ever!!!

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 08, 2019, 01:13:44 PM
Fine - lets kick NAFTA right out the fuckin' door - I'm with ya'!

I had to come back to this one as it was in relation to your prior comment about a worthless central and South America. You do know NAFTA has nothing to do with either of those continents? Also  the "products" I was referring to have no part in any legal trade agreements.

Quote from: ItsOver on January 08, 2019, 03:04:56 PM
Correct.  They're losers who have been programmed to believe everyone but themselves is responsible for their failure in life and the DemonRats will rob from the winners, just for them.  Of course, being the losers they are, they just serve as useful idiots for the the DemonRats who laugh at the lemmings, behind their sore and well-used backsides.  They can't be reasoned with, only soundly defeated at every opportunity.

Pathetic and expected. Just how elderly are you? DemonRats sounds so very geriatric. Do you gather round the old folks home telling stories of them evil demonrats while huffing Bengay for alertness?

[attachment=1]

Gd5150

ItsOver

Quote from: tiny hands Convention on January 09, 2019, 07:04:05 AM

Pathetic and expected. Just how elderly are you? DemonRats sounds so very geriatric. Do you gather round the old folks home telling stories of them evil demonrats while huffing Bengay for alertness?

[attachment=1,msg1303895]
Thanks for proving my point, moron loser.  ;D  Now hurry back to your remedial meme training.  You have a long way to go.

ItsOver

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 08, 2019, 09:08:34 PM
Old bag Pelosi could barely speak!  And Schumer looks like something is crammed up his ass!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiztNZ3KdvA
The DemonRats' finest! 

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on January 08, 2019, 05:39:45 PM
Good paper.

TY, it is missed greatly round here, and also:

http://apfn.net/MESSAGEBOARD/7-21-03/discussion.cgi.14.html
Radio Free America (RFA) is hosted by Tom Valentine, longtime Christian/patriot/activist who believes government should be "of the people and by the people" and the Constitution should be re-installed after being eroded for a century by special interests.

http://www.rfausa.com/

In fact, RFAâ€"first broadcast on July 17, 1988â€"was one of the first pioneering ventures in independent populist “politically incorrect” talk radio, laying the groundwork for literally hundreds of similar talk forums that have followed in its path.

Unlike controlled “mainstream” media voices like Rush Limbaughâ€"who won’t discuss the Federal Reserve, for exampleâ€"Radio Free America is truly one of the few radio talk shows that is “uncensored” in the classic sense of the term.

Guests range from controversial authors on every topic imaginable, to alternative health researchers, financial analysts, "free energy" researchers, conspiracy theorists, historians, and virtually any independent-minded thinker worth hearing.

Popular recent topics include: The "leavening" of Christianity and it's potent role in today's international politics; corruption and lies in every aspect of US and worldwide governance (such as "The plutonium scam" with Galen Winsor); Money and economics, such as God, Gold and Civil Government with author Tom Rose; The manipulation toward One World including the 9-11 attack and the "War against Terror."

Popular archived topics include Waco, Ruby Ridge, the OKC Bombing; Gordon Kahl; Votescam; MKULTRA and Mind Control; and the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) the open secret that proves immense corruption and tax controlâ€"the list goes on.

RFA is a forum for those who have otherwise often seen their message censored by the Media Monopoly. We guarantee that won’t happen on Radio Free America.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSSX5XHUL8Q

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 08, 2019, 08:15:00 PM
Meanwhile, Farrakahn screams Death to America, and to wild aplomb. 🤬
Is there some way he can be put to good use as:

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on January 08, 2019, 08:16:17 PM
As Jack would say "low energy" but Trump still made some good points. I would've liked a more aggressive speech but, as I frequently lament, Trump is very bad on immigration. Having said that much better than most others who are allowed to be prominence in Congress or be a President.

I also wondered if it is better do make an argument detailing the SPECIFIC and horrible details of a single criminal incident by an illegal or just reading a list of all the victims? Thoughts?  Sometimes I think the exhaustive lists just bore people and maybe a focused time on the details, family destruction, and community sadness over the loss of just one victim, of so many, in some illegals drunk driving or vicious rapes and murders?

Sad to say that working the camera one on one he is no Reagan - obviously.

Dana Perino had some predictive commentary pre-speech where she focused on how much more energetic he is with an audience to work and play to.

We're living "Game of Thrones"...aren't we..."Speaker Pelosi"?

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 08, 2019, 08:22:43 PM
Which is always the problem with deer in headlights Oval Office addresses. Should’ve gone to the border and spoken to a ruckus group of liquoured up border patrol and national guard patriots. Firing their guns in the air each time he made a tremendous point about the freedom wall.

Oh HELL YES!!!!

Good news is Schumer and Pelosi looked asinine crammed together behind the podium. Lmao!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H2h6i4wsv8[/quote]

Metron2267

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on January 08, 2019, 08:38:01 PM

Alex is a Zionist shill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLeGwkm8_yQ

So I have heard, now explain who else is covering the stories he is to a mainstream audience.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 08, 2019, 08:40:08 PM
He's not a conservative,  Ask him.

Sorta like you're not a globalist? :o

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on January 08, 2019, 08:52:42 PM
Interesting. But there is a school of thought that the "chans," Q, etc is a psy-op and/or data-mining deal and/or misdirection ("trust the plan" versus being active) and that even Trump is also a pawn in "their" game.  Don't have an opinion, even though at the get-go I had reservations about Trump (too weak on immigration, Hollywood/NYC/etc connections, etc) but, so far, I like and support him. But I'm skeptical about things and people, often.

Sound reserve that is. I share your caution as to buying ANY of this as whole cloth.

Still, better than a Clinton presidency innit? 8)

Metron2267

Quote from: tiny hands Convention on January 09, 2019, 06:48:48 AM

I had to come back to this one as it was in relation to your prior comment about a worthless central and South America. You do know NAFTA has nothing to do with either of those continents?

YOU LYING ASSHOLE!

https://www.citizen.org/our-work/globalization-and-trade/nafta-wto-other-trade-pacts/cafta

The Central America Free Trade Agreement (CAFTA) is an expansion of NAFTA to five Central American nations (Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Costa Rica and Nicaragua), and the Dominican Republic. It was signed May 28, 2004 and passed through the U.S. House of Representatives by one vote in the middle of the night on July 27, 2005.

CAFTA is based on the failed neoliberal NAFTA model, which has displaced family farmers in trade partner countries, exacerbated the "race to the bottom" in labor and environmental standards and promoted privatization and deregulation of key public services.

https://fpif.org/free-trade-done-central-america/

Ten years after the approval of DR-CAFTA, we are seeing many of the effects they cautioned about.

Overall economic indicators in the region have been poor, with some governments unable to provide basic services to the population. Farmers have been displaced when they can’t compete with grain importedfrom the United States. Amid significant levels of unemployment, labor abuses continue. Workers in export assembly plants often suffer poor working conditions and low wages. And natural resource extraction has proceeded with few protections for the environment.

Contrary to the promises of U.S. officialsâ€"who claimed the agreement would improve Central American economies and thereby reduce undocumented immigrationâ€"large numbers of Central Americans have migrated to the United States, as dramatized most recently by the influx of children from Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras crossing the U.S.-Mexican border last summer. Although most are urgently fleeing violence in their countries, there are important economic roots to the migrationâ€"many of which are related to DR-CAFTA.

QuoteAlso  the "products" I was referring to have no part in any legal trade agreements.

EAT
     SHIT
           AND
                 DIE! >:( >:( >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: tiny hands Convention on January 09, 2019, 07:04:05 AM
Pathetic and expected. Just how elderly are you? DemonRats sounds so very geriatric.

Sorta like fossilized Schumer (German for ne'r do well/vagabond) and plasticene Nancy?

GDIAF MOTHERFUCKING TRAITOR LIB!

>:( >:( >:(