• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: norland2424 on May 27, 2016, 11:56:10 AM
you felt the need to write all of that over someone liking a comedian, and someone else making a random joke at you.

These folks are directing their comments at me and I'm responding to them. Hey let's get behind a British comedian who's screaming about immigration then decides to attack a political rival based on immigration. The mental gymnastics one has to do to consider Oliver credible or to cite him as a political influence makes me doubt everything else they have to say.

The random joke was based on TigerLily should be held to a different standard because she's a woman. Sorry but I think you're an adult which means I'm going to treat your words like I would treat anyone else's. TigerLily is an intelligent rational (aside from politics) adult who doesn't need to be coddled because she's a woman.

norland2424

Quote from: VoteQuimby on May 27, 2016, 12:02:51 PM
These folks are directing their comments at me and I'm responding to them. This is a comedian who's trying to be a voice in a political arena despite being talentless and being so fake I have to question the intelligence of anyone who brings up this comedian in a political discussion or uses his memes seriously since it largely invalidates their opinions. Hey let's get behind a British comedian who's screaming about immigration then decides to attack a political rival based on immigration. The mental gymnastics one has to do to consider Oliver credible or to cite him as a political influence makes me doubt everything else they have to say.

The random joke was based on TigerLily should be held to a different standard because she's a woman. Sorry but I think you're an adult which means I'm going to treat your words like I would treat anyone else's. TigerLily is an intelligent rational (aside from politics) adult who doesn't need to be coddled because she's a woman.

i still dont see how he was white knighting for her tho? since the root of his joke was your fight with that random canuck, as for john Olivier i dont personally find him funny, neither did i find Colbert funny either, with that said i wont form an opinion on someone based on what they find " funny" .

Quote from: norland2424 on May 27, 2016, 12:08:31 PM
i still dont see how he was white knighting for her tho? since the root of his joke was your fight with that random canuck, as for john Olivier i dont personally find him funny, neither did i find Colbert funny either, with that said i wont form an opinion on someone based on what they find " funny" .

Am I coming across like I'm taking this all seriously?

This line is what got me, especially since  I think GV wouldn't agree with what she's saying based on his political posts in the past.

QuotePlus, none of us know how to act around girls.

So I interpret his comments as white knighting because I don't think he would agree with her and his post seemed coddling and condescending.

Quote from: TigerLily on May 27, 2016, 10:34:57 AM
Yes all that is true but MV asked about  the origins of "Drumpf" so just trying to be helpful. Praise MV.

Frankly, you`re giving MV far more credit than he deserves. He had absolutely no inkling of Trump`s real name ;D

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 27, 2016, 11:17:25 AM

Plus, none of us know how to act around girls.

Not the least bit surprising. However, in such matters, you should speak only for yourself.

norland2424

Quote from: VoteQuimby on May 27, 2016, 12:12:39 PM
Am I coming across like I'm taking this all seriously?

This line is what got me, especially since  I think GV wouldn't agree with what she's saying based on his political posts in the past.

So I interpret his comments as white knighting because I don't think he would agree with her and his post seemed coddling and condescending.

yes you seem angry lol, hence my original comment towards you.

Quote from: norland2424 on May 27, 2016, 12:18:30 PM
yes you seem angry lol, hence my original comment towards you.

I'm chilling looking boats going by on the river, watching BTC/ETH prices and thinking about ordering a pizza later lol. I don't take any of this seriously and I hope others don't either. ;D It's fun to intellectually wrestle and body slam ideas but it's just idle fun.

But I detest John Oliver... maybe he does trigger me into madness without my realizing it?

GravitySucks

Quote from: FightTheFuture on May 27, 2016, 12:17:55 PM
Not the least bit surprising. However, in such matters, you should speak only for yourself.

On a rather serious note, I hope you know how to act if Invest 91-L turns into a tropical storm. When Bonnie comes knocking at your door, I hope you stay safe.

Catsmile

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on May 27, 2016, 11:59:35 AM
Just remember, conservatives think Jeff Foxworthy is funny.

You might be a redneck...

If you have professional pictures taken wearing your Sunday best, while brandishing a Tommy Gun!  :P

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 27, 2016, 12:35:04 PM
On a rather serious note, I hope you know how to act if Invest 91-L turns into a tropical storm. When Bonnie comes knocking at your door, I hope you stay safe.

Thank-you, Gravity, most considerate of you. We've been pretty lucky here in Myrtle Beach when it comes to storms. I'm hopeful that luck continues! Especially in light of the increased numbers of tourists (and bikers as its Bike Week) here for the holiday weekend.

TigerLily

Quote from: VoteQuimby on May 27, 2016, 12:02:51 PM
These folks are directing their comments at me and I'm responding to them...
...The random joke was based on TigerLily should be held to a different standard because she's a woman. Sorry but I think you're an adult which means I'm going to treat your words like I would treat anyone else's. TigerLily is an intelligent rational (aside from politics) adult who doesn't need to be coddled because she's a woman.

Yes VQ. I agree with your comments here. Especially the intelligent rational adult part. As the Great Garbo once said...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: FightTheFuture on May 27, 2016, 09:05:07 AM

Interesting. One would think a person so immersed in idolatry -- as you are -- would possess at least some rudimentary understanding of their idol`s ancestry.

oh, sweetie, calm down.  i don't idolize any mortal man.  you have such cute, simplistic, binary impression of those you disagree with.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: VtaGeezer on May 27, 2016, 09:56:16 AM
Ain't gonna happen.  The IG email report is an expedient bone for public consumption that has no legal teeth.

true, the report its self has no legal teeth, but it gives a glimpse into what the fbi knows and is evaluating.

...DOJ will announce that rules were broken but no crime was committed; case closed with no further action.

i think you're wrong, but we'll see.  if the rules governing the handling of classified information aren't directly connected to law, then i have no idea what they're connected to.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: FightTheFuture on May 27, 2016, 12:14:17 PM
Frankly, you`re giving MV far more credit than he deserves. He had absolutely no inkling of Trump`s real name ;D

that's not donald trump's real name, nor has it ever been.  get your facts straight, sugar.

Quote from: TigerLily on May 27, 2016, 01:57:18 PM
Yes VQ. I agree with your comments here. Especially the intelligent rational adult part. As the Great Garbo once said...

You and I would totally be drinking buddies. (Just don't bring up politics.)  ;D

Second big stumble from Donald this cycle.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: FightTheFuture on May 27, 2016, 12:14:17 PM
This is the dopiest "attack" yet. Spelling bigots.  Who knew?

Quote from: VoteQuimby on May 27, 2016, 02:32:07 PM

Second big stumble from Donald this cycle.

I disagree. Trump has nothing to gain by debating Sanders. Sanders needs Trump and all the media attention he brings.

TigerLily

Quote from: VoteQuimby on May 27, 2016, 02:31:48 PM
You and I would totally be drinking buddies. (Just don't bring up politics.)  ;D

Would it embarrass you if I got one of those pretty drinks with an umbrella?  Or we can wait until football season when I pound a Modelo Negra during a Sunday game

albrecht

Quote from: rekcuf on May 27, 2016, 03:42:14 PM
I disagree. Trump has nothing to gain by debating Sanders. Sanders needs Trump and all the media attention he brings.
The only gain Trump would see from the debate would be to further divide the Democratic vote and the press of Bernie supporters rioting or just shouting etc. But since Billary has locked it up their already will be the division and ill-will by the Bernie supporters so, why bother? The 2nd goal can be done later if he got the nomination because then Trump would likely have to debate him.

starrmtn001

This should get interesting.  Someone is flying the Confederate Flag in the crowd of protesters.

LIVE: Donald Trump Rally in San Diego and Protesters Outside Venue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo

starrmtn001

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 27, 2016, 05:25:12 PM
This should get interesting.  Someone is flying the Confederate Flag in the crowd of protesters.

LIVE: Donald Trump Rally in San Diego and Protesters Outside Venue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo

A couple of isolated fights broke out in the crowd.  The noise level in rising a little.  More milling around. 

starrmtn001

Protesters are really pushing the issue now.  Police are in full riot gear and are at the ready.

albrecht

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 27, 2016, 06:00:08 PM
Protesters are really pushing the issue now.  Police are in full riot gear and are at the ready.
Not sure why I can't watch those vids except I don't have Flash (but most stuff now should just use HTML5.) Anyway, hope the police crack some heads though in these politically-correct days I imagine they will back down or just use things like pepper-gas (don't cops understand that most illegals, and even many Americans, eat hot peppers? Capsicum isn't going to work as well, especially if they've been using angel-dust and all their other drugs. Maybe the "bear strength" would?)

Designx

A lot of commotion for a guy that won't win the general. This is how the low class expresses their frustration - knowing it will be seen on a venue the average middle class watches.

Quote from: VtaGeezer on May 27, 2016, 02:37:46 PM
This is the dopiest "attack" yet. Spelling bigots.  Who knew?

Behold the Sergeant-at-Arms of the Bellgab Drumpf Mouth Breathers caucus.

norland2424

Quote from: albrecht on May 27, 2016, 06:05:02 PM
Not sure why I can't watch those vids except I don't have Flash (but most stuff now should just use HTML5.) Anyway, hope the police crack some heads though in these politically-correct days I imagine they will back down or just use things like pepper-gas (don't cops understand that most illegals, and even many Americans, eat hot peppers? Capsicum isn't going to work as well, especially if they've been using angel-dust and all their other drugs. Maybe the "bear strength" would?)

LOL eating spicy food doesn't build an immunity to OC sprays, besides the type that leos use has a higher concentration then civilian sprays

albrecht

Quote from: norland2424 on May 27, 2016, 06:14:17 PM
LOL eating spicy food doesn't build an immunity to OC sprays, besides the type that leos use has a higher concentration then civilian sprays
I was kidding. Are LEOs ones more than the bear stuff even? I've seen some videos of "youths" and "gentle giants" etc sprayed by LEO stuff and still fighting etc. Though often they are on various drugs which probably renders whatever spray ineffective. I wonder though if one could gain a tolerance? Like if you frequently protest or have confrontations with the police all the time? One gets used to spicy food and like a drug, more and more, hotter and hotter spices become necessary or wanted.