• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 14, 2018, 05:47:09 PM
He was President during Vietnam?  That is news to me!

That is not why Clinton was impeached. He could have been.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 05:40:36 PM
I wish it was only apparently. It was bigly real

I am against illegal immigration. However the way that the families, especially mothers and children are being treated on the southern border is vile. It is completely against the very principles of the founding of the USA. It is though the Trump version of what the founding principles were. And that is disgusting. The supine GOP say nothing. How they sleep at night I don't know, especially the ones who claim to be Christians. They're a shameful collection of sycophantic nothings, with the spines of worms.

But still illegal.. Trump would have had him extradited back to Germany. After all, he's bigly on law and order natch?
Illegal in Germany (or whatever the political entity was back then,) not illegal in the US. Why would we care about German compulsory service laws?
Did we have an extradition treaty with whatever political entity in Germany back then? Would ICE even been able to check German service records at port of entry back then? Would they care? Trump doesn't send people back to break laws against leaving countries, like North Korea, if they broke N.Korean law by leaving. I'm not sure if the UK has compulsory service like several European countries do but do they even ask if you fulfilled this duty now during the legal process?

A simple way to 'unite those poor families' is for them to stay home or do it through the legal process. It is not the government "breaking up families" but illegal who choose the break the law and divide their families.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on June 14, 2018, 05:50:07 PM
Illegal in Germany (or whatever the political entity was back then,) not illegal in the US. Why would we care about German compulsory service laws?
Did we have an extradition treaty with whatever political entity in Germany back then? Would ICE even been able to check German service records at port of entry back then? Would they care? Trump doesn't send people back to break laws against leaving countries, like North Korea, if they broke N.Korean law by leaving. I'm not sure if the UK has compulsory service like several European countries do but do they even ask if you fulfilled this duty now during the legal process?

A simple way to 'unite those poor families' is for them to stay home or do it through the legal process. It is not the government "breaking up families" but illegal who choose the break the law and divide their families.

They are breaking up families. If the same thing had been going on ten years ago there'd be pitchforks outside the WH.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 14, 2018, 05:47:09 PM
He was President during Vietnam?  That is news to me!

Historical draft dodging..

Metron2267

Quote from: starramus on June 14, 2018, 05:26:03 PM
Like Kissinger?"

Kissinger is from Furth sister city of Nuremburg.

How Zyklon apropos!

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracyfact/comments/7dlq3j/nazivatican_connections/

Mohammad Reza Pahlavi was the last Shah of Iran and was a Vatican Knight of the Order of the Golden Spur. Palestinians are mostly Persians taking their name from Pahlav as well. Rudolf von Sebottendorf was a convert to Islam, Islamic mystic or Sufi, Freemason and the founder of the Thule Society which influenced the Nazi ideology. Amin al-Husseini was the British appointed Grand Mufti of Jerusalem and Muslim. The Pallavicini family also have a British branch using the variant Paravicini and are married with British Peers. During WWII Adolf Hitler met with Amin al-Husseini and incorporated him and his following into the Nazis. This is why today Hamas and Hezballah use the Nazi salute. Hitler created Hamas and Hezballah which branched off from the Nazi's Azerbaijani Legions. The leaders behind these Nazi-Islamic groups are Arab-Persians and they set up Palestinian Persians to be killed by IDF in order to cause conflict. The creators of Zionism and Nazism which are the same want a holy war.

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 05:26:05 PM
You have a problem with Queen Elizabeth having ancestry being German, why not Trump?

Define "problem" - stating fact is never problem, how it makes you feel is your problem...

Tee hee... ;)

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 14, 2018, 05:49:31 PM
That is not why Clinton was impeached. He could have been.

LOL. I wouldn't support an impeachment over a 25 year old charge and I'm pretty hardcore.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 05:55:16 PM
They are breaking up families. If the same thing had been going on ten years ago there'd be pitchforks outside the WH.

Bullshit. It is the choice of the illegals if the family gets broken up. They can accompany the illegals if they are here legally to keep the family together. We did not create the situation. The illegal that entered illegally or overstayed their visa did.

You don’t get to vote.

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 05:27:01 PM

Trumps ancestor was an illegal immigrant...probably a rapist too..

Ceasar Milan was an illegal immigrant, prolly a dog panderer too...

:D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 05:56:04 PM

Why are you still talking about Clinton?

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on June 14, 2018, 05:50:07 PM
I'm not sure if the UK has compulsory service like several European countries do but do they even ask if you fulfilled this duty now during the legal process?

And...

https://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/17/europe/harry-national-service/index.html

After a weeklong trip to New Zealand, Britain's Prince Harry was full of praise for the armed forces and the disciplinary effect his 10-year service had on him. And he is calling for compulsory military service to be reinstated in the UK.

The prince, who will hang up his army boots next month, told The Sunday Times: "I dread to think where I'd be without the army. You can make bad choices in life, some severe, but it's how you recover from those and which path you end up taking.
"And the army has done amazing things for me. Bring back national service."

A show of hands for who thinks the average Brit's "national service" would be anything like Prince Harry's.

::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 05:55:16 PM
They are breaking up families.

Nope.

Just ending chain migration and (one prays) anchor babies!

Fuck you, go back to Blighty, arsehole carpetbagger.

QuoteIf the same thing had been going on ten years ago there'd be pitchforks outside the WH.

Now just one up yer arse...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 14, 2018, 05:57:56 PM
Bullshit. It is the choice of the illegals if the family gets broken up. They can accompany the illegals if they are here legally to keep the family together. We did not create the situation. The illegal that entered illegally or overstayed their visa did.

You don’t get to vote.

Trump created the present situation. What kind of shitty situation are they escaping that they prefer to go to a country where the president calls them rapists? He's a pile of shit.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 06:03:28 PM

Trump created the present situation. What kind of shitty situation are they escaping that they prefer to go to a country where the president calls them rapists? He's a pile of shit.

Oh fuck off you disingenuous slut.

Metron2267

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 14, 2018, 05:57:33 PM
LOL. I wouldn't support an impeachment over a 25 year old charge and I'm pretty hardcore.

Check out where old Ken Starr ended up after that mess....BAYLOR SEX SCANDAL!

Other side of the bed this time...

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/27/sports/ncaafootball/baylor-art-briles-kenneth-starr-college-football.html

Kenneth W. Starr, the former independent counsel who delivered a report that served as the basis for President Bill Clinton’s impeachment in 1998, was removed as president of Baylor University on Thursday after an investigation found the university mishandled accusations of sexual assault against football players.

Metron2267

Quote from: starramus on June 14, 2018, 05:29:54 PM
pussy grabbing must run in the faqmily.

You seem to be fractionally short of 1/2 a wit...

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 05:56:04 PM

Al Gore and his Smith Corona typewriter, or Bill Clinton's draft dodging?

http://www.1stcavmedic.com/bill-clinton-draft.htm
According to the LA Times, "after about two weeks waiting for Bill Clinton to arrive for his preliminary interview and physical exam, Ellis said he called (Clinton's uncle) Raymond to inquire - 'What happened to that boy?' According to Ellis, Clinton's uncle replied - 'Don't worry about it. He won't be coming down. "It's all been taken care of.' "
--[LA Times Sep 02 92]

Fall 1968 - Because of the local draft board's continuing postponement of his pre-induction physical, Clinton is able to enroll at Oxford Univ.
--[Wash Post Sep 13 92]

February 2, 1969 - While at Oxford, Clinton finally takes and passes a military physical examination.
--[Washington Times Sep 18 92]

April 1969 - Clinton receives induction notice from the Hot Springs AR draft board. Clinton however claims that the draft board told him to ignore the notice because it arrived after the deadline for induction.
--[Wash Post Sep 13 92]

June-July 1969 - Clinton receives a second induction notice with a July 28 induction date and returns home.
--[Wash Times Sep 18 92]

July 11, 1969 - Clinton's friend at Oxford, Cliff Jackson, writes, "Clinton is feverishly trying to find a way to avoid entering the Army as a drafted private. I have had several of my friends in influential positions trying to pull strings on Bill's behalf."
-- [LA Times Sep 26 92]

Clinton benefited from yet another lobbying campaign in order to evade this induction notice. "Democratic presidential candidate Bill Clinton, who has said he did not pull strings to avoid the Vietnam-era draft, was able to get his Army induction notice canceled in the summer of 1969 after a lobbying effort directed at the Republican head of the state draft agency." Arrangements were made for Clinton to meet with Col. Williard A. Hawkins who "was the only person in Arkansas with authority to rescind a draft notice. ... The apparently successful appeal to Hawkins was planned while Clinton was finishing his first year as a Rhodes scholar in England. Clinton's former friend and Oxford classmate, Cliff Jackson -- now an avowed political critic of the candidate -- said it was pursued immediately upon Clinton's return to AR in early July 1969 to beat a July 28 deadline for induction."
-- [LA Times Sep 26 92]

albrecht

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 14, 2018, 06:05:35 PM

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/27/sports/ncaafootball/baylor-art-briles-kenneth-starr-college-football.html

Kenneth W. Starr, the former independent counsel who delivered a report that served as the basis for President Bill Clinton’s impeachment in 1998, was removed as president of Baylor University on Thursday after an investigation found the university mishandled accusations of sexual assault against football players.
The Baylor stuff was quite the scandal and good local radio discussing the issues and weird how Starr was in charge. Aggies facing something now. A player who "displayed his genitals" to tutors but blamed jock itch and some school board accepted this excuse. The police, however, have a different view. And the sad usual problem of how school responds, etc and the problem of 'he said/she said' and reporting months or longer after the events? How can administrations and police handle that easily?

https://www.chron.com/sports/aggies/article/Texas-A-M-receiver-facing-two-charges-of-indecent-11058009.php
https://www.houstonchronicle.com/sports/aggies/article/At-Texas-A-M-a-case-of-sexual-assault-and-12992238.php

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 06:03:28 PM

Trump created the present situation.

Nope DACA was Obummer's baby.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2017/08/obamas-illegal-amnesty-trump-should-end-daca/

The most obvious problem with DACA is that it is illegal. By unilaterally issuing work permits and deportation relief to a large class of illegal immigrants, President Obama effectively rewrote immigration law.

You lie constantly.

QuoteWhat kind of shitty situation are they escaping that they prefer to go to a country where the president calls them rapists?

A whopping 80% of illegal women are raped in...wait for it...Mejico!

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/central-america-migrants-rape_n_5806972

According to a stunning Fusion investigation, 80 percent of women and girls crossing into the U.S. by way of Mexico are raped during their journey. That’s up from a previous estimate of 60 percent, according to an Amnesty International report.

QuoteHe's a pile of shit.

YOU ARE A LYING PIECE OF SUBHUMAN LIMEY REFUSE!

>:(

GravitySucks

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 14, 2018, 06:09:16 PM
Al Gore and his Smith Corona typewriter, or Bill Clinton's draft dodging?

http://www.1stcavmedic.com/bill-clinton-draft.htm
According to the LA Times, "after about two weeks waiting for Bill Clinton to arrive for his preliminary interview and physical exam, Ellis said he called (Clinton's uncle) Raymond to inquire - 'What happened to that boy?' According to Ellis, Clinton's uncle replied - 'Don't worry about it. He won't be coming down. "It's all been taken care of.' "
--[LA Times Sep 02 92]

Fall 1968 - Because of the local draft board's continuing postponement of his pre-induction physical, Clinton is able to enroll at Oxford Univ.
--[Wash Post Sep 13 92]

February 2, 1969 - While at Oxford, Clinton finally takes and passes a military physical examination.
--[Washington Times Sep 18 92]

April 1969 - Clinton receives induction notice from the Hot Springs AR draft board. Clinton however claims that the draft board told him to ignore the notice because it arrived after the deadline for induction.
--[Wash Post Sep 13 92]

June-July 1969 - Clinton receives a second induction notice with a July 28 induction date and returns home.
--[Wash Times Sep 18 92]

July 11, 1969 - Clinton's friend at Oxford, Cliff Jackson, writes, "Clinton is feverishly trying to find a way to avoid entering the Army as a drafted private. I have had several of my friends in influential positions trying to pull strings on Bill's behalf."
-- [LA Times Sep 26 92]

Clinton benefited from yet another lobbying campaign in order to evade this induction notice. "Democratic presidential candidate Bill Clinton, who has said he did not pull strings to avoid the Vietnam-era draft, was able to get his Army induction notice canceled in the summer of 1969 after a lobbying effort directed at the Republican head of the state draft agency." Arrangements were made for Clinton to meet with Col. Williard A. Hawkins who "was the only person in Arkansas with authority to rescind a draft notice. ... The apparently successful appeal to Hawkins was planned while Clinton was finishing his first year as a Rhodes scholar in England. Clinton's former friend and Oxford classmate, Cliff Jackson -- now an avowed political critic of the candidate -- said it was pursued immediately upon Clinton's return to AR in early July 1969 to beat a July 28 deadline for induction."
-- [LA Times Sep 26 92]

After he raped Eileen Wellstone and was asked not to return to Oxford, he should have been made to report for duty.

Metron2267

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 14, 2018, 06:15:14 PM
After he raped Eileen Wellstone and was asked not to return to Oxford, he should have been made to report for duty.

Yes sir!

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 14, 2018, 06:15:14 PM

Bill Clinton Was Expelled from Oxford Over a Rape Incident?

A long-circulating but completely uncorroborated rumor holds that Bill Clinton raped an Oxford classmate named Eileen Wellstone.

Unproven!

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bill-clinton-expelled-from-oxford/

We know snopes.com is an unbiased website!   :P

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 14, 2018, 06:04:41 PM
Oh fuck off you disingenuous slut.

Call me whatever you like, it's the USA that is losing its reputation. You might think it doesn't matter, keep thinking that. But soon enough if it continues the only 'friends' the USA will have will be the ones who currently own Trump. How come the world can see that, but the Trump cult can't? I suppose 'cult' is the answer why.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 14, 2018, 06:20:32 PM
Bill Clinton Was Expelled from Oxford Over a Rape Incident?

A long-circulating but completely uncorroborated rumor holds that Bill Clinton raped an Oxford classmate named Eileen Wellstone.

Unproven!

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bill-clinton-expelled-from-oxford/

We know snopes.com is an unbiased website!   :P

I didn’t say he was expelled. I said he was asked not to return. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 14, 2018, 06:09:16 PM
Bill Clinton's draft dodging?

No heel spurs? Or denigrating POWs? He wasn't even trying.

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 06:22:20 PM
Call me whatever you like, it's the USA that is losing its reputation.

As someone who's already lost his do tell us how that feels...

QuoteYou might think it doesn't matter, keep thinking that.

Well quit being a serial liar and see if it recovers.

QuoteBut soon enough if it continues the only 'friends' the USA will have will be the ones who currently own Trump. How come the world can see that, but the Trump cult can't? I suppose 'cult' is the answer why.

How come you believe in your own delusions?

I guess...never mind...

???

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 06:23:52 PM

No heel spurs? Or denigrating POWs? He wasn't even trying.

Results speak louder than words, eh... :-X

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 14, 2018, 06:05:35 PM

Wait, wasn't Starr the special prosecutor on Clinton? Wasn't he a Republican, how was that fair? Still Trump is comforted that Mueller is  Republican.