• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 12, 2018, 02:27:18 AM
I question your ability to understand anything.

I question your soulless insanity...regularly... >:(

starrmtn001

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 12, 2018, 05:00:25 AM
MD's triggered again. The usual blend of half-hearted abuse and pathetic attempts at providing 'evidence'. Oh, and dicks. We know how he loves dicks.
I call 'em Vienna Sausages.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 12, 2018, 02:59:37 PM
I question your soulless insanity...regularly... >:(

Do you do that while masturbating into a sock?

Asking for a friend.

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 12, 2018, 10:44:57 AM
Trump got nothing because he's a useless negotiator. As always with Trump, it goes titsup.

And yet it clearly did NOT go "titsup", you lying rotten-toothed serf!

http://thehill.com/policy/international/390982-giuliani-kim-jong-un-begged-on-his-hands-and-knees-for-summit
North Korea's Kim Jong Un got "on his hands and knees and begged" American diplomats to reinstate a planned meeting with Trump after it was canceled last month.

The former New York City mayor told The Wall Street Journal that Trump's cancellation of the meeting, which is now back on for the planned date of June 12, forced the North Korean leader into a favorable position.

“They also said they were going to go to nuclear war with us, they were going to defeat us in a nuclear war,” Giuliani told the newspaper. “We said we’re not going to have a summit under those circumstances.”

“Well, Kim Jong Un got back on his hands and knees and begged for it, which is exactly the position you want to put him in," he added.

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 12, 2018, 03:02:00 PM
Do you do that while masturbating into a sock?

Do you launder yours first?

QuoteAsking for a friend.

Impossible - you have none.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 12, 2018, 02:49:04 PM
I'm so sorry. :'(    I didn't know you cared what I thought.  And, by the way, I love the Brits.  Some of my best friends are . . . oh, wait.  PC alert! ;D

I know I'm greatly loved on here. In future I expect all my fans to form a square and defend me from these bastards. Or I shall want to know the reason why. Starting with you. Don't just scold him, rip his bloody throat out!

Metron2267

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 12, 2018, 02:52:25 PM
Damn Limeys still think they own the world.  Ok, well, maybe not the world just Bellgab. ;D

...and their pseudo limeys = cuntnadians.... :(

Metron2267

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 12, 2018, 02:56:08 PM
Treason is a heavy charge.

Tis indeed.

QuoteFirst, Yorkie would have to be an American citizen to commit treason.  He isn't. Let's save that label for people who really deserve it.

The term can be used adjectivally as well you know.

And as a descriptor of his partisan anti-summit spewage here I submit he is a traitor to:

1.) Peace
2.) Regional stability.
3.) Humanity in general

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 12, 2018, 03:06:41 PM
I know I'm greatly loved on here. In future I expect all my fans to form a square and defend me from these bastards. Or I shall want to know the reason why. Starting with you. Don't just scold him, rip his bloody throat out!

I wish Chevron would frack your oily head. >:(

LOL.  You can more than hold your own.  I get up everyday in earnest anticipation to see what your latest witticism is.

GravitySucks

SHIELDS!!!

starrmtn001

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 12, 2018, 03:11:59 PM
LOL.  You can more than hold your own.  I get up everyday in earnest anticipation to see what your latest witticism is.
I concur.

Metron2267

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 12, 2018, 03:11:59 PM

Lol, you forgot to add a sarcasm emoticon to that... ::)

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 12, 2018, 11:34:16 AM

Explain exactly what Trump got from the fat kid please...

He didn't get shit.  Or rather, he got played.  Big winner is Kim. 

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 12, 2018, 03:20:44 PM

Hey, it's a start.  At least he didn't give Kim 150 billion like Obama did to Iran. You are so predictable.  If this was Obama meeting with Kim, you would have had an Ogasm.

Metron2267

He didn't get shit. 

Oh really?

Try again, 1/2wit:

http://thehill.com/policy/international/390982-giuliani-kim-jong-un-begged-on-his-hands-and-knees-for-summit

North Korea's Kim Jong Un got "on his hands and knees and begged" American diplomats to reinstate a planned meeting with Trump after it was canceled last month.

The former New York City mayor told The Wall Street Journal that Trump's cancellation of the meeting, which is now back on for the planned date of June 12, forced the North Korean leader into a favorable position.

“They also said they were going to go to nuclear war with us, they were going to defeat us in a nuclear war,” Giuliani told the newspaper. “We said we’re not going to have a summit under those circumstances.”

“Well, Kim Jong Un got back on his hands and knees and begged for it, which is exactly the position you want to put him in," he added.

QuoteOr rather, he got played.

Always a possibility, albeit an unikely one as Kim has never come to the table with a US President before.

QuoteBig winner is Kim.

What'd Kim "win"?

Cite specifics.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/391764-trump-and-kim-sign-agreement-denuclearization

“We had a historic meeting and decided to leave the past behind, and we are about to sign a historic document,” he said through a translator. “The world will see a major change.”

Kim also thanked Trump for making “this meeting happen.”

It does commit to holding further negotiations led by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and a “relevant” North Korean official at “the earliest date possible.”

Trump and Kim agreed to four broad commitments, according to the signed document: to establish new U.S.-North Korea relations “in accordance with the desire of the peoples of the two countries for peace and prosperity”; to join “efforts to build a lasting and stable peace” on the peninsula”; to reaffirm the declaration Kim signed at his summit with South Korea’s president; and to recover the remains of Americans lost or killed during the Korean War.

At the press conference, Trump in particular touted the commitment on repatriating Korean War remains, saying he had received "countless calls" and letters from asking for help on the issue.

“The remains will be coming back," Trump said. "They’re going to start that process immediately.”

Critics had said a summit that ended without a declaration on denuclearization would amount to a propaganda win for Kim, elevating him to legitimacy on the international stage.

And if he abandons this process how freaking long do you and Trump's other "critics" think Kim's "legitimacy" will last?

Well, how fucking long?

Metron2267

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 12, 2018, 03:29:02 PM
Hey, it's a start.

It certainly IS a "start":

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/391764-trump-and-kim-sign-agreement-denuclearization

Kim called the document “historic” and said it would lead to a new era in the U.S.-North Korea relationship.

“We had a historic meeting and decided to leave the past behind, and we are about to sign a historic document,” he said through a translator. “The world will see a major change.”

It does commit to holding further negotiations led by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and a “relevant” North Korean official at “the earliest date possible.”

QuoteAt least he didn't give Kim 150 billion like Obama did to Iran.

Perfect context setup!

QuoteYou are so predictable.  If this was Obama meeting with Kim, you would have had an Ogasm.

LOL! ;)

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 12, 2018, 03:35:56 PM
It certainly IS a "start":

Kim called the document “historic” and said it would lead to a new era in the U.S.-North Korea relationship.

Perfect context setup!

LOL! ;)

Danke! ;D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 12, 2018, 01:48:20 PM

Remind the listeners how Trump said he'd stop sending the US military to foreign wars.  :-\

Do you remember the ISIS Caliphate?  You know, the JV team that Obama, Hilliary and John McCain created and promptly lost control of.  Maybe if we continued to follow Obama’s plan and fly predator strikes against wedding parties for the next hundred years we might have gotten to the point we are now with ISIS where they have been driven from the battlefield and ceased to be as a military force.  All that remains are a few diehards hiding in rat holes whose number gets smaller every day.   Things started to turn around very ealy in Trump’s Admnistration when the military was permitted to drop a MOAB on a key tunnel complex, a measure that it had been prevented from taking by Obama.  How many American, Iraqi, Kurdish and members of other/ethnic groups lives have been saved by Trump taking off the gloves and using crushing AirPower is anyboy’s guess but only leftists and other feeble minded fucks of the world deny that Trump did what Obama failed to do in the first year of his administration. 

Metron2267

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 12, 2018, 03:50:09 PM
Danke! ;D

You're welcome!

And:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/06/12/scott_adams_trump_video_to_kim_might_be_the_best_thing_anybody_ever_did_in_a_negotiation_period.html

Scott Adams: Trump Video Message To Kim "Might Be The Best Thing Anybody Ever Did In A Negotiation, Period"
Posted By Tim Hains
On Date June 12, 2018

Scott Adams talks about the video President Trump shared with Chairman Kim. Wow! Bring coffee. https://t.co/j1Yuj0krQy

â€" Scott Adams (@ScottAdamsSays) June 12, 2018
Scott Adams, author of Win Bigly: Persuasion in a World Where Facts Don't Matter and creator of 'Dilbert,' responds to President Trump's video message to North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

"You have to watch it," Adams said about the short movie-trailer-style video. "Let me give you my first reaction: It might be the best thing anybody ever did in a negotiation. Period. It might be, in the history of the world, the best thing ever did. It is so good. It hits every note perfectly."

"It starts with a movie trailer model. I assume we've done our research and know that Kim might like American-style movies or just movies. If he's the type of person who likes that kind of thing, that might be effective. But it starts right off saying this is a rare opportunity with two special people, so the incentive to be aspirational and become the person in this movie is high," the persuasion expert explained. "It starts perfectly, great tone, it is serious, the music is like world-big."

"Did you catch that? History doesn't have to repeat. 'History is always evolving.' What is the biggest issue everybody has with North Korea right now? We're stuck in our mental prison of history. We're stuck assuming that the past repeats. This is saying right from the start, history evolves. History doesn't repeat, history evolves."

Gd5150

Remember the concern for human rights the demokkkrat media showed during their orgasm fest over Kim Jong-un‘s sister?

Me neither.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 12, 2018, 03:54:39 PM

Do you remember the ISIS Caliphate?  You know, the JV team that Obama, Hilliary and John McCain created and promptly lost control of.  Maybe if we continued to follow Obama’s plan and fly predator strikes against wedding parties for the next hundred years we might have gotten to the point we are now with ISIS where they have been driven from the battlefield and ceased to be as a military force.  All that remains are a few diehards hiding in rat holes whose number gets smaller every day.   Things started to turn around very ealy in Trump’s Admnistration when the military was permitted to drop a MOAB on a tunnel complex, a measure that it had been prevented from taking by Obama.  How many American, Iraqi, Kurdish and members of other/ethnic groups lives have been saved by Trump taking off the gloves and using crushing AirPower is anyboy’s guess but only leftists and other feeble minded fucks of the world deny that Trump did what Obama failed to do in the first year of his administration.

So very, very true.

Dems love to play remote control war, bomb those aspirin factories, drone those wedding parties, warn of fictional "red lines in the sand"...

It's all very esoteric to them, like watching the video feed of bin Laden's alleged take down and then burying his alleged corpse at sea away from prying eyes.

I mean why bother to demand the attention of the rest of ISIS to their cowardly, skulking leader being killed?

We wouldn't want them to hate us even more, yeah???

::)

Pretty tacky, even most low information liberals on my zuccbook feed have moved past sharing Occupy Democrat surrogate takes on world events.  It's all about explainer sites like Vox and AJ+ now.  Has your firmware been updated?  If you haven't met the monthly quota on xenophilic posts on how amazing brown people are this month, chances are the last update hasn't gone through.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 12, 2018, 03:29:02 PM
Hey, it's a start.  At least he didn't give Kim 150 billion like Obama did to Iran. You are so predictable.  If this was Obama meeting with Kim, you would have had an Ogasm.

....Of Iran's own money... Part of the deal was to return seized accounts that were taken when Iran wouldn't play ball.. And when they signed the anti nuclear weapon R & D, the signatories released the funds. Now, Iran can pretty much do as they like unless the other signatories can persuade Iran to stick to the pre idiotic orange twat on the block agreement.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 12, 2018, 02:51:44 PM
When outright traitors to peace and liberty go barking mad because Trump managed something no US leader has for 70 years, the notion that pleasantries are somehow called for is a less than credible proposition.

If anything it seems to smack of appeasement.

And appeasing those who would sell us all into WW3 just to service their own partisan spite is a fool's errand ....

Don't take yourself so seriously .... no one else does.
Your 1000 word diatribes and Dr. Duh Duh's boring AJ videos ........ all for nothing.
;D :D ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 12, 2018, 03:32:30 PM
Oh really?

Try again, 1/2wit:

Explain again how Trump's personal lawyer is now an employee of the State Department? When did that happen? Which week?

Again, when was he representing US foreign affairs?

Always a possibility, albeit an unikely one as Kim has never come to the table with a US President before.

What'd Kim "win"?

Cite specifics.

Nothing then? I see. If you actually read it, it's an aspiration. Fat kid has conceded nothing. Nada. Zero.

I'm sure he did! All those foreign TV crews putting him on the word stage, why wouldn't he be happy? He's in the big boys club now.  ;D

Trump and Kim agreed to four broad commitments, according to the signed document: to establish new U.S.-North Korea relations “in accordance with the desire of the peoples of the two countries for peace and prosperity”; to join “efforts to build a lasting and stable peace” on the peninsula”; to reaffirm the declaration Kim signed at his summit with South Korea’s president; and to recover the remains of Americans lost or killed during the Korean War.

At the press conference, Trump in particular touted the commitment on repatriating Korean War remains, saying he had received "countless calls" and letters from asking for help on the issue.

“The remains will be coming back," Trump said. "They’re going to start that process immediately.”

Critics had said a summit that ended without a declaration on denuclearization would amount to a propaganda win for Kim, elevating him to legitimacy on the international stage.

And if he abandons this process how freaking long do you and Trump's other "critics" think Kim's "legitimacy" will last?

Well, how fucking long?

Roughly? Until he dies. His starving population will just love him more now. Why wouldn't they? They only know what they're told.

Gd5150

Hate filled ignoramous demokkkrats and their lemmings shitting their diapers since 5 seconds after the 1st NK peace talks concluded.

To put peace talks in perspective:
- The 1st Reagan/Gorbachev meeting in Reykjavik took place in November 1985.
- The historic Reagan speach: “General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization, come here to this gate. Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate. Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!” Didn’t occur until June 1987.
- The opening of the wall didn’t occur until November 1989. 4 years after the original Reykjavik summit.

This is why the left and the demokkkrat media/party need to be kept far from foreign policy. Their ignorance endangers all of those who value peace and liberty.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 12, 2018, 04:07:57 PM

....Of Iran's own money... Part of the deal was to return seized accounts that were taken when Iran wouldn't play ball.. And when they signed the anti nuclear weapon R & D, the signatories released the funds. Now, Iran can pretty much do as they like unless the other signatories can persuade Iran to stick to the pre idiotic orange twat on the block agreement.

That doesn't change my overall point that Iran had access to 150 million dollars after the deal.  North Korea got nothing from us.    Maybe if Obama had tried to make the argument for the Iran deal and try to have it passed as a peace treaty then he wouldn't be facing the criticism today.  The way he went about it was dodgy.  This is a good start with North Korea and we haven't had to give anything to them.  We'll see where it goes.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 12, 2018, 04:17:22 PM
Hate filled ignoramous demokkkrats and their lemmings shitting their diapers since 5 seconds after the 1st NK peace talks concluded.

To put peace talks in perspective:
- The 1st Reagan/Gorbachev meeting in Reykjavik took place in November 1985.
- The historic Reagan speach: “General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization, come here to this gate. Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate. Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!” Didn’t occur until June 1987.
- The opening of the wall didn’t occur until November 1989. 4 years after the original Reykjavik summit.

This is why the left and the demokkkrat media/party need to be kept far from foreign policy. Their ignorance endangers all of those who value peace and liberty.

Stick to your online train set Greg. You mean the fat kid values peace and what was that? Liberty?