• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 02, 2018, 02:01:41 AM
If you cannot laugh at this, you need to take a hammer to your pc....

Fucking great!

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 02, 2018, 10:26:37 AM
I would have thought St Donald could have rustled up a few more of his religious following, as we know he's a devout Christian and follower of the Holy Barbell. He even tries to save fallen women by writing them checks for 130,000 bucks.

You vicious heartless faggot.  Donny helped a fallen woman.  What real man here doesn't support single mothers.  One dollar at a time? 

https://youtu.be/lCWFsY79u54

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 02, 2018, 08:36:00 PM
I think we're all aware of how things are supposed to work.  That's what makes this such an abuse of power and a disgrace - let alone many multiple felony counts.

You still don't seem to get it.  The Ds - and Obama especially - don't bother with the rules.  They don't give a hoot about the law when it applies to them, and know full well not only will their fellow party leaders provide them cover, but so will the fake media. 

I get that our political system is different from the European parliamentory systems, but this really isn't that difficult.  The president is the chief executive - the CEO - of the bureaucracy.  They all report up to him, whether you think that's obstrution or not, although there are a web of rules that make getting rid of any of them impossible.  Obama placed his toadie operatives at or near the top of all the various departments and agencies, and surrounded himself in the White House with a bunch of corrupt aides, answerable only to him.  I would have thought you'd noticed that, since you're so keen on spotting personal loyalty in the White House now.

The Ds are also well known for appointing left-wing fake hack judges, who believe they are there - not to rule according to the law, but to further the cause.  The putrid Left then goes ''judge-shopping'' with whatever putrid legal case they come up with.

Having pointed all this out for you - yet again - it shouldn't take a genius to figure out how Obama got his FISA warrants to spy on Trump.  Or did you think this is where that contemptable corrupt ideologue would draw the line?  The same person who spied on the media, on the American people, on our allies, and who knows who all else.  He wouldn't direct his pliable lapdog stooges to commit umpteen felonies to spy on Trump, or lie to a federal judge - who in all liklihood was more than pliable anyway?  That wouldn't be just another day in the Obama White House?

We have perhaps 10,000 Democrats, I don't know maybe more, willing to break the law everyday with this sanctuary city/state crap.  I for one am fucking tired of it.  Either we have laws or we don't.  Right now these mayors and Jerry Brown are operating like a banana republic.  It is well past time to put them in jail where they belong.  I would even say that these mayors and Brown are traitors to the USA and should be hanged.

I could go on with how Democrats are willing to break the law in other areas but I think you get the point!!!

E-----FUCKING-----NOUGH!!!!!

Oh and one more thing.

America should pass an amendment outlawing Dual Citizenship.

Either you are loyal to the USA or you aren't.  If you don't like it, go back to where you belong.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 03, 2018, 06:08:54 AM
We have perhaps 10,000 Democrats, I don't know maybe more, willing to break the law everyday with this sanctuary city/state crap.  I for one am fucking tired of it.  Either we have laws or we don't.  Right now these mayors and Jerry Brown are operating like a banana republic.  It is well past time to put them in jail where they belong.  I would even say that these mayors and Brown are traitors to the USA and should be hanged.

I could go on with how Democrats are willing to break the law in other areas but I think you get the point!!!

E-----FUCKING-----NOUGH!!!!!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 03, 2018, 12:35:43 AM
You vicious heartless faggot.  Donny helped a fallen woman.  What real man here doesn't support single mothers.  One dollar at a time? 

https://youtu.be/lCWFsY79u54

I’m actively involved in a movement to have pole dancing included in the Olympics.  It requires me to devote considerable time to field research necessary for development of a format and rules for the competition.  I’ve been working on this since 1992.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 03, 2018, 12:15:26 AM
Looks like a missle intercept.

Damned if it don’t.  Could be a live fire exercise or test involving drone target.

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 03, 2018, 07:01:03 AM
I’m actively involved in a movement to have pole dancing included in the Olympics.  It requires me to devote considerable time to field research necessary for development of a format and rules for the competition.  I’ve been working on this since 1992.

"BellGab salutes your selfless sacrifice.  Praise MV and pass the beeyatches."

Kidnostad3

PIERS MORGAN: The State of the Union stats don’t lie: Americans are turning against Trump-hating celebrities and buying into the President’s American dream - THAT’S a nightmare for Democrats

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5334815/American-people-turning-against-Trump-hating-celebrities.html?ito=email_share_article-top_most-read-articles

I’m beginning to think Piers Morgan doesn’t suck as much as I thought he did.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ItsOver on February 03, 2018, 07:58:05 AM

"BellGab salutes your selfless sacrifice.  Praise MV and pass the beeyatches."

Thank you.  I got into it right after our application to include Midget Throwing was nixed by the Olympic Committee.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 03, 2018, 08:36:37 AM
Thank you.  I got into it right after our application to include Midget Throwing was nixed by the Olympic Committee.

That's because it's technically called a Dwarf Toss.  You applied using the wrong nomenclature.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 03, 2018, 09:04:57 AM
That's because it's technically called a Dwarf Toss.  You applied using the wrong nomenclature.

So that was it.  I might of known they’d deny us on a technicality.  Crooked bastards. 

Asuka Langley

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 03, 2018, 06:12:17 AM
Oh and one more thing.

America should pass an amendment outlawing Dual Citizenship.

Either you are loyal to the USA or you aren't.  If you don't like it, go back to where you belong.

Oy Vey! We got an Anti-Semite here, why do you hate the joos so much are you a NAZI?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on February 03, 2018, 10:03:37 AM
Oy Vey! We got an Anti-Semite here, why do you hate the joos so much are you a NAZI?

Is this for real?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 03, 2018, 10:10:36 AM
Is this for real?

Yes, as far as i know i didnt google every last name but the more well known ones i know for a fact are like Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Al Franken, Charles Schumer ect... it's easy to look up.

Gd5150

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on February 03, 2018, 10:03:37 AM

Fricken unloyal Republicans. We need a special investigation of Eric Cantor. Clearly he can’t be trusted. Call Mueller.

PaulAtreides

Really, this place is nothing more than a nest of Trumpers.   Most herein can't go outside during the day.

Gd5150

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 03, 2018, 11:09:55 AM

Hehe.

After 20 months of illegal wiretaps, orgasmic headlines, worthless investigations, here’s what get...

And next month it’ll be...

And next year...

Asuka Langley

Really, this place is nothing more than a nest of Trumpers.   Most herein can't go outside during the day.

>implying im not at Nishihama Beach shitposting from my Sony smartphone, chillin at the tiki and playing a game of Suikawari with beautiful Nippon girls

Kidnostad3

Uh, you may have noticed that the title of this thread is “President Donald T. Trump” and not “I’m a Brain-dead Liberal who Thought Obama was a Swell President and Hilliary was Going to get Away with her Shit.”  Thus the dominance of real Americans on this board.🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 02, 2018, 07:13:40 PM
Yeah, I know that it includes other offenses discovered in the course of the investigation but there would have been no surveillance or investigation in the first place if it were not for the criminal acts and omissions of FBI officials.

Do you actually rehearse what you type and apply anything such as logic? You think that offences should be ignored because the alleged offences look into someone who is connected with Trump? And of course in this case Trump denies any wrongdoings attributed to him and his efforts to obstruct Mueller by any means is not suspicious at all..No sirreee bubba...

If you mean across the board and to include all FISA warrants, you might as well disband them if they're sought and granted on the strength of (for example)  whistle blowers in a drug gang or terrorist cell. Is that what you'd like? Make things a lot harder to catch the bad guys?

The surveillance on Carter Page had nothing to do (initially) with Trump, it started in 2013 because he was cosy with a Russian spy boss. The last FISA warrant (according to Nunes) was granted after Page left the Trump campaign team. It seems too that Page may have had a heads up what Nunes and Ryan were going to do yesterday, when last October in an interview with Chris Hayes he blurted out that the full story will come out about FISA warrants when Ryan releases the information. Obviously back then the significance about what he meant wasn't known.

It's interesting is it not that the last paragraph of the great Nunes gimp memo says almost grudgingly.. “The Papadopoulos information triggered the opening of an FBI counterintelligence investigation in late July 2016,”.  So it wasn't the Steele dossier that prompted the attention of the FBI towards Trump, which is what everyone has been saying-well everyone of course who can read.

The predicate for the FISA warrant was manufactured.  The FBI went to to the FISA court three times and was turned down.

No it wasn't.. That is simply not true. The FISA warrants last 90 days and to extend them the application has to be re-submitted with evidence to show it is justified before it's signed off (in this case by four different judges). The standard was set very high to get one granted back in 1978, and as a result of the standard set, the failure rate of the FISA application is vanishingly small. About 35 out of the 35000 or so applied for have not met the mark and thrown out. Naturally the Trumpers will say that the failure rate proves how easy it is to get one. But they get there shit from Trump's press secretaries Sean Hannity and Alex Jones.

It wasn’t until the fourth application which included the Steele dossier that the FBI knew to be a fraud was a FISA warrant issued.  McCabe testified that without the Dossier there would have been no investigation. GS explained this to you earlier and the facts are not going to change with your continued denial of them. 

Nope, wrong again. McCabe has testified no such thing. Nunes has put that in, but it doesn't make it true. And surprise surprise, because Nunes is Trump's bitch he is refusing to allow the Dems to release the bigger version of what Nunes has cherry picked to please Trump and the Trumpers.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-02/what-the-gop-probe-memo-claims-and-how-that-squares-with-reality

https://www.thedailybeast.com/sources-devin-nunes-memo-is-100-wrong-about-andrew-mccabe-and-steele-dossier-for-carter-page-fisa-warrant

You don't need facts, neither does Trump, and Trump has very little relation with reality and facts. (insert any number of lies he tells)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 03, 2018, 12:05:18 PM
Uh, you may have noticed that the title of this thread is “President Donald T. Trump” and not “I’m a Brain-dead Liberal who Thought Obama was a Swell President and Hilliary was Going to get Away with her Shit.  Thus the dominance of real Americans on this board.🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

That will explain this then... ::)

Quote from: albrecht on February 02, 2018, 07:12:38 PM
They try to do investigations but "dossiers" go missing and "facts," if they ever come out, tend to do so after the perps are dead. Sometimes people are found "suicided" or "misadventured."
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-28125537
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/nov/13/mi6-spy-dead-bag-locked-himself-gareth-williams
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Gareth_Williams
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2013/jul/16/david-kelly-death-10-years-on
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Kelly_(weapons_expert)

Yorkshire pud

Uh, you may have noticed that the title of this thread is “President Donald T. Trump” and not “I’m a Brain-dead Liberal who Thought Obama was a Swell President and Hilliary was Going to get Away with her Shit.”  Thus the dominance of real Americans Trump cultists on this board.🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

FIFY

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 03, 2018, 12:05:45 PM
Do you actually rehearse what you type and apply anything such as logic? You think that offences should be ignored because the alleged offences look into someone who is connected with Trump? And of course in this case Trump denies any wrongdoings attributed to him and his efforts to obstruct Mueller by any means is not suspicious at all..No sirreee bubba...

If you mean across the board and to include all FISA warrants, you might as well disband them if they're sought and granted on the strength of (for example)  whistle blowers in a drug gang or terrorist cell. Is that what you'd like? Make things a lot harder to catch the bad guys?

The surveillance on Carter Page had nothing to do (initially) with Trump, it started in 2013 because he was cosy with a Russian spy boss. The last FISA warrant (according to Nunes) was granted after Page left the Trump campaign team. It seems too that Page may have had a heads up what Nunes and Ryan were going to do yesterday, when last October in an interview with Chris Hayes he blurted out that the full story will come out about FISA warrants when Ryan releases the information. Obviously back then the significance about what he meant wasn't known.

It's interesting is it not that the last paragraph of the great Nunes gimp memo says almost grudgingly.. “The Papadopoulos information triggered the opening of an FBI counterintelligence investigation in late July 2016,”.  So it wasn't the Steele dossier that prompted the attention of the FBI towards Trump, which is what everyone has been saying-well everyone of course who can read.

No it wasn't.. That is simply not true. The FISA warrants last 90 days and to extend them the application has to be re-submitted with evidence to show it is justified before it's signed off (in this case by four different judges). The standard was set very high to get one granted back in 1978 as a result of the standard set the failure rate of the FISA application is vanishingly small. About 35 out of the 35000 or so applied for have not met the mark and thrown out. Naturally the Trumpers will say that the failure rate proves how easy it is to get one. But they get there shit from Trump's press secretaries Sean Hannity and Alex Jones.

Nope, wrong again. McCabe has testified no such thing. Nunes has put that in, but it doesn't make it true. And surprise surprise, because Nunes is Trump's bitch he is refusing to allow the Dems to release the bigger version of what Nunes has cherry picked to please Trump and the Trumpers.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-02/what-the-gop-probe-memo-claims-and-how-that-squares-with-reality

https://www.thedailybeast.com/sources-devin-nunes-memo-is-100-wrong-about-andrew-mccabe-and-steele-dossier-for-carter-page-fisa-warrant

You don't need facts, neither does Trump, and Trump has very little relation with reality and facts. (insert any number of lies he tells)

Sez you the Daily Beast and Bloomberg.  It would be easy enough to cite articles that counter each of the “facts” that you claim and you know it.  But that would be futile.  We’ll review the bidding on this point by point when solid findings become available and perps are walked.

Gd5150

“I’m a Brain-dead Liberal who Thought Obama was a Swell President and Hilliary was Going to get Away with her Shit.”

Where’s that thread? Why don’t one of our resident lemmings start it so they have a place to feel welcome. In leftwing tradition they could censor which messages were posted and which weren’t. They could go back months and years to past messages and change them. The thread would of course practice a tradition of “neutrality” and “tolerance”. Meaning whites, men’s, conservatives, Christians, could have anything said and done to them and would not be considered offensive or against TOS.

And of course for refreshments they’d serve Koolaid. Leth do thith boith.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 03, 2018, 12:26:36 PM
Sez you the Daily Beast and Bloomberg.  It would be easy enough to cite articles that counter each of the “facts” that you claim and you know it.  But that would be futile.  We’ll review the bidding on this point by point when solid findings become available and perps are walked.

Can I suggest you call Nunes and ask him to allow the Dem's fuller version of what he's published to be released? After all, you want both sides don't you? Well don't you? Did you actually read the links? What about this one? Not Caesar Trump enough?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42827167

Gd5150

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 03, 2018, 12:05:45 PM

If you mean across the board and to include all FISA warrants, A mental disorder, also called a mental illness[2] or psychiatric disorder, is a behavioral or mental pattern that causes significant distress or impairment of personal functioning.[3] Such features may be persistent, relapsing and remitting, or occur as a single episode. Many disorders have been described, with signs and symptoms that vary widely between specific disorders.[4][5] Such disorders may be diagnosed by a mental health professional.you might as well disband them if they're sought and granted on the strength of (for example)  whistle blowers in a drug gang or terrorist cell. Is that what you'd like? Make things a lot harder to catch the bad guys? The causes of mental disorders are often unclear. Theories may incorporate findings from a range of fields. Mental disorders are usually defined by a combination of how a person behaves, feels, perceives, or thinks.[4] This may be associated with particular regions or functions of the brain, often in a social context. A mental disorder is one aspect of mental health. Cultural and religious beliefs, as well as social norms, should be taken into account when making a diagnosis.[6]

Services are based in psychiatric hospitals or in the community, and assessments are carried out by psychiatrists, psychologists, and clinical social workers, using various methods such as psychometric tests but often relying on observation and questioning. Treatments are provided by various mental health professionals. Psychotherapy and psychiatric medication are two major treatment options. Other treatments include social interventions, peer support, and self-help. In a minority of cases there might be involuntary detention or treatment. Prevention programs have been shown to reduce depression.[4]

Common mental disorders include depression, which affects about 400 million, dementia which affects about 35 million, and schizophrenia, which affects about 21 million people globally.[4] Stigma and discrimination can add to the suffering and disability associated with mental disorders, leading to various social movements attempting to increase understanding and challenge social exclusion.

FORTY years have passed since the first German-language edition of this volume was published. In the course of these four decades the world has gone through many disasters and catastrophes. The policies that brought about these unfortunate events have also affected the nations' currency systems. Sound money gave way to progressively depreciating fiat money. All countries are to-day vexed by inflation and threatened by the gloomy prospect of a complete break-down of their currencies.

No it wasn't.. That is simply not true. The FISA warrants last 90 days and to extend them the application has to be re-submitted with evidence to show it is justified before it's signed off (in this case by four different judges). The standard was set very high to get one granted back in 1978, and as a result of the standard set, the failure rate of the FISA application is vanishingly small. About 35 out of the 35000 or so applied for have not met the mark and thrown out. Naturally the Trumpers will say that the failure rate proves how easy it is to get one. But they get there shit from Trump's press secretaries Sean Hannity and Alex Jones.

Nope, wrong again. McCabe has testified no such thing. Nunes has put that in, but it doesn't make it true. And surprise surprise, because Nunes is Trump's bitch he is refusing to allow the Dems to release the bigger version of what Nunes has cherry picked to please Trump and the Trumpers. Gibberish, alternatively jibberish, jibber-jabber, or gobbledygook, is language that is (or appears to be) nonsense. It may include speech sounds that are not actual words,[1] or language games and specialized jargon that seems nonsensical to outsiders.[2] Gibberish should not be confused with literary nonsense such as that used in the poem "Jabberwocky" by Lewis Carroll.[citation needed]

The word gibberish is more commonly applied to informal speech, while gobbledygook (sometimes gobbledegook, gobbledigook or gobbledegoo) is more often applied to writing or language that is meaningless or is made unintelligible by excessive use of abstruse technical terms.[citation needed] "Officialese", "legalese", or "bureaucratese" are forms of gobbledygook. The related word jibber-jabber refers to rapid talk that is difficult to understand.[3]

assclown
1. A person who, while under the influence, makes a complete fool of himself while attempting humor. An assclown may wear an wordasshat/word.

2. A person who, while making a serious attempt as something, fails to realize what a complete fool he has made of himself.

3. An untalented schmuck.
1. That assclown thought he was being funny when he pretended to choke at the party, but everyone thought he was just being foolish.

2. The actor, while in character, made such an assclown of himself during the production that most of the audience started to talk during his monologues.

3. That assclown can't play the guitar at all.

You don't need facts, usage in politics. Nixon's Oval Office tape from June 14, 1971, showed H. R. Haldeman describing a situation to Nixon as "a bunch of gobbledygook. But out of the gobbledygook comes a very clear thing: you can't trust the government; you can't believe what they say."[21] President Ronald Reagan explained tax law revisions in an address to the nation with the word, May 28, 1985, saying that "most didn’t improve the system; they made it more like Washington itself: complicated, unfair, cluttered with gobbledygook and loopholes designed for those with the power and influence to hire high-priced legal and tax advisers."[22] In 2017, US Supreme Court justice John Roberts dismissed quantitative sociological reasoning as "gobbledygook" in arguing against any numerical test for gerrymandering.[23]

Michael Shanks, former chairman to the National Consumer Council of Great Britain, characterizes professional gobbledygook as sloppy jargon intended to confuse nonspecialists: "'Gobbledygook' may indicate a failure to think clearly, a contempt for one's clients, or more probably a mixture of both. A system that can't or won't communicate is not a safe basis for a democracy."[24]

Utilizing gibberish whilst acting can be used as an exercise in performance art education.[25] Another usage of Gibberish is as part of Osho's Gibberish meditation[26] which has been derived from an old Sufi practice.he terms officialese or bureaucratese refer to language used by officials or authorities. Legalese is a closely related concept, referring to language used by lawyers, legislators, and others involved with the law. The language used in these fields may contain complex sentences and specialized jargon or buzzwords, making it difficult for those outside the field to understand.[27] Speakers or writers of officialese or legalese may recognize that it is confusing or even meaningless to outsiders, but view its use as appropriate within their organization or group.[28]

Bafflegab is a synonym, a slang term referring to confusing or a generally unintelligible use of jargon.[29]

In Lovecraft's The Call of Cthulhu, the inscription on the base of an idol of Cthulhu is first described as "gibberish" because it consists of unpronounceable jumbles of consonants, not meant for human vocal organs. It is "R'lyehese" the language of the Great Old Ones and their minions.

In the Harry Potter novels, Gobbledygook is the language of the goblins. They speak English when dealing with the wizarding community.neither does Trump, and Trump has very little relation with reality and facts. (insert any number of lies he tells)

Bafflegab is incomprehensible or pretentious verbiage. It hit the newspapers and public notice on 19 January 1952, the day after a plaque was presented to its inventor to mark his creation of this invaluable word. He was Milton A Smith, assistant general counsel for the US Chamber of Commerce. It was presented by Michael V DiSalle, the head of the Office of Price Stabilization, who rejoiced in the title of Price Stabilizer. (Where are people like this when you need them?)

Damn for the last 18hrs it actually seemed like Pud had a life and was out living it. Turns out he was just typing. Poor bastard :(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 03, 2018, 12:31:07 PM
Fuck, I haven't anything of any worth to type, apart from the usual demokrats, lemming shit...Shit, back to my virtual trains and posting links to scams on my Twatter page.