• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 07, 2018, 10:17:50 AM
It isn't fake news you idiot. Stop parroting everything Trump tells you to say...

Ironically, the Democrat Fake News Media actually came up with the term - meant for others, but it fits them to a T - and I've been using it since then.  Trump began using it later.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 07, 2018, 11:25:41 AM
Ironically, the Democrat Fake News Media actually came up with the term - meant for others, but it fits them to a T - and I've been using it since then.  Trump began using it later.

MSM parrot doesn't want you parroting Trump.  ;D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2018, 11:21:12 AM
Soon I think the term left-wing will become equally distasteful, if not more so. ;)

Yes, but they were apparently crucial for the development of the Apollo program.

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 07, 2018, 09:54:30 AM
Nope, they really do let us have sharp objects here on the outside - pens, pencils, nail clippers, forks and knives, you name it.  Just like on TV

I think this can be taken as an admission that you made the story up, hopeless retard.  More likely though and I don't know whether the story itself is true or not, though I suspect not,  is that you read the story on some cornball right wing site, cut and pasted it here and attributed it to yourself.

That would be consistent with:
1.Your complete lack of ethics
2.Your lame sense of humor (especially your apparent enjoyment of humor completely lacking in originality)
3.Your inability to think (not realizing that the story was very unlikely to be true in California.  I'll take you at your word that you really do live in California.)

Quote from: 136 or 142 on January 07, 2018, 10:34:11 AM
This post was written by a somewhat inebriated person.

Thanks for the update, I guess.

Like I said, we don't judge here at Bellgab

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 07, 2018, 11:08:01 AM
None of that is the California State Government.  It's all federal

Lawrence Livermore Labs is in Livermore, which is a lot closer to me than it is to you.  So, not Sacto. 

Apollo was 50 years ago.  I was speaking of the present.

Do I really have to state that not every single person in Sacramento, right down to homeless people stealing your mail, works in a government agency?  People tend to speak in general terms, and generally speaking, Sacramento is a bloated bubble built around government workers and agencies.  That's who the Ds cater to, of course they all hate Trump - he isn't going to give them the goodies they've come to expect.

Guess what, not everyone in Sacramento hates Trump either.  A certain number even voted for him.  You may need to get out more

Yes, you can no doubt point to many great work place rules for safety, necessary environmental rules, and so on.  We all can.

I'm obviously talking about the unnecessary, burdensome laws.  If you're unaware any even exist, I'm not sure it's a good use of my time to run down a list for you.  All those companies that complain about them are probably lying

Such as the offshore oil drilling ones that were introduced for oil rig workers after the oil disaster in the Gulf of Mexico. Trump has just rescinded most of those. He's also wanting inshore oil drilling around the entire coastline..Yep, including off San Francisco.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 07, 2018, 11:25:41 AM

Actually the term was first used in the 1800s. Trump claims he invented it...  ::)

136 or 142

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 07, 2018, 11:44:22 AM

Such as the offshore oil drilling ones that were introduced for oil rig workers after the oil disaster in the Gulf of Mexico. Trump has just rescinded most of those. He's also wanting inshore oil drilling around the entire coastline..Yep, including off San Francisco.

Michael Moore says he’s going to frack off coast near Mar-a-Lago
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/367780-michael-moore-says-hes-going-to-frack-off-coast-near-mar-a-lago

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 07, 2018, 11:41:47 AM
Thanks for the update, I guess.

Like I said, we don't judge here at Bellgab

People here judge you all the time.  Most people here agree with me that you're a 'hopeless retard.'

Quote from: 136 or 142 on January 07, 2018, 11:39:01 AM
I think this can be taken as an admission that you made the story up, hopeless retard.  More likely though and I don't know whether the story itself is true or not, though I suspect not,  is that you read the story on some cornball right wing site, cut and pasted it here and attributed it to yourself.

That would be consistent with:
1.Your complete lack of ethics
2.Your lame sense of humor (especially your apparent enjoyment of humor completely lacking in originality)
3.Your inability to think (not realizing that the story was very unlikely to be true in California.  I'll take you at your word that you really do live in California.)

Oh shit you crack me up.  I've known my tax guy since college, we're pretty good friends if that helps

If not, try googling the story on-line.  Doubt you'll find it on ''some cornball right wing site''

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 136 or 142 on January 07, 2018, 11:46:16 AM
Michael Moore says he’s going to frack off coast near Mar-a-Lago
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/367780-michael-moore-says-hes-going-to-frack-off-coast-near-mar-a-lago

Here’s our fracker! We’ll be drilling right off the coast of Mar-a-Lago. God Bless You Donald Trump for making this possible! The oil we drill just off your beach will pay 4 our entire show! And any spills - we’re going to let the ppl of Florida keep whatever they collect 4 free!

The plan would open up drilling rights sales for companies on much of North America's continental shelf in coastal areas near Alaska, California and Florida, which would be a boon to the fossil fuel industry.

Moore's tweets also come after the Trump administration rolled back offshore drilling safety regulations that were created after the Deepwater Horizon spill in 2010 killed 11 people and sent at least 4.9 million barrels of oil spilling into the Gulf of Mexico.

Environmentalists have warned that the expansion and deregulation of offshore drilling could be dangerous.

Trump has promised to unlock the nation's "great energy wealth" by promoting domestic oil and gas drilling to remain independent of foreign energy.

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 07, 2018, 11:49:06 AM
Oh shit you crack me up.  I've known my tax guy since college, we're pretty good friends if that helps

If not, try googling the story on-line.  Doubt you'll find it on ''some cornball right wing site''

I'm really not interested in your imaginary friends, hopeless retard.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 07, 2018, 11:44:22 AM

Well, maybe if you could just get down with Hoagland's torsion physics we could all move past fossil fuels.  ::)

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 07, 2018, 11:45:24 AM
Actually the term was first used in the 1800s. Trump claims he invented it...  ::)

That's fine, I'm just telling you when I started using it and who I heard it from.  It it didn't fit so perfectly well, no one would be upset.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on January 07, 2018, 11:49:59 AM
I'm really not interested in your imaginary friends, hopeless retard.

Interesting.  I thought maybe you woud be since you've posted multiple times on the subject.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2018, 11:50:02 AM
Well, maybe if you could just get down with Hoagland's torsion physics we could all move past fossil fuels.  ::)

Your mate Trump wants to expand fossil fuels.. He's the one who went to the best colleges; Is 'like really smart' and 'a very stable genius'...

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 07, 2018, 11:52:41 AM
Interesting.  I thought maybe you woud be since you've posted multiple times on the subject.

I'm not, but thanks for admitting you made the whole thing up. (Or cut and pasted the original story, and since lied about it.)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 07, 2018, 11:51:23 AM
That's fine, I'm just telling you when I started using it and who I heard it from.  It it didn't fit so perfectly well, no one would be upset.

But it doesn't. Unless of course you're referring to Kelly Ann Conway's 'alternative facts' or fox's numerous back tracks over things they've broadcast as the absolute truth. But then Trump more or less decides on policy depending on what he sees on Fox.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on January 07, 2018, 11:54:54 AM
I'm not, but thanks for admitting you made the story up.

If I buy a boat with my tax savings and name it 136 or 142, will that trigger the authorities in any way?

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 07, 2018, 11:56:40 AM
If I buy a boat with my tax savings and name it 136 or 142, will that trigger the authorities in any way?

Only if the authorities are concerned with you going into the water in an imaginary boat.

Of course, I'm sure you could afford to buy a rubber dinghy: https://tinyurl.com/y93qe2f2
You don't need an imaginary tax cut for that.

Yorkshire pud

If Moore does get his fracking venture up and residual oil from the operation washes up on the FL coast outside Mar-a-Lago, Trump won't be able to get Sessions to have the company held responsible. The laws that would ensure it have been rescinded. And Moore could just keep going with it, without need to worry about repercussions. And that is just one prospector. There's far more than him with the resources to do similar.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 07, 2018, 12:01:05 PM
If Moore does get his fracking venture up and residual oil from the operation washes up on the FL coast outside Mar-a-Lago, Trump won't be able to get Sessions to have the company held responsible. The laws that would ensure it have been rescinded. And Moore could just keep going with it, without need to worry about repercussions. And that is just one prospector. There's far more than him with the resources to do similar.

I think he may be underestimating the red neck contingency in Florida. People often do for some reason but it's the deep South. You can't go any deeper. The residents there will probably feed him to the gators. ;)

Yorkshire pud

It gets bettererer and bettererer..Bannon is now saying the comments he was quoted as saying about Trump Jr were aimed at Manafort! Hey, c'mon, we've all done it!  ;D ;D ;D

Bannon is doing his limbo dance (difficult wit that physice eh?) to try and appease Trump Snr and make him love him again! Hilarious.

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2018, 12:05:27 PM
I think he may be underestimating the red neck contingency in Florida. People often do for some reason but it's the deep South. You can't go any deeper. The residents there will probably feed him to the gators. ;)

Is that how people in the deep south treat job creators?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 07, 2018, 11:56:40 AM
If I buy a boat with my tax savings...

Isn't it time you stopped buying bathroom toys? That rubber ducky is enough.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on January 07, 2018, 12:07:20 PM
Is that how people in the deep south treat job creators?

If they don't like them.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2018, 12:05:27 PM

The locals will be employed there (Not the imported Asians that Trump has at Mar-a-lago) ... And if its a Federal law that allows the prospecting, there's very little that anyone can do about it.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 07, 2018, 12:01:05 PM

First of all Trump did not rescind any laws.
Second, you need to actually read details instead of relying on CNN clickbait headlines.

The companies involved with the Deepwater Horizon sure paid an awful lot of billions in penalties which all existed prior to Obama even being elected.